PDA

View Full Version : The Doom Lounge

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 07:30 AM
This name is certainly fitting. Our own players don't even want to watch this team. I'd change my allegiance to the Cowboys if I didn't hate 'em.

MahiMike
11-13-2007, 07:59 AM
I like it. Here are some other suggestions:

The Griefs Lounge
Hurry up December 30th!
Carl Must Die Lounge
Wait till Next Decade Lounge
Al Saunders for President Lounge
Dick Vermiel Fanclub Lounge
Take our coach...please! Lounge
The RunRunPassPunt Lounge

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 08:02 AM
How about The Hope Lounge?

this is the first time this season we actually have something to cheer about...

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 08:06 AM

The Griefs Lounge
Hurry up December 30th!
Carl Must Die Lounge
A couple of these would work.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 08:07 AM

The Griefs Lounge
Hurry up December 30th!
Carl Must Die Lounge

this gets my vote....

cookster50
11-13-2007, 08:08 AM
Playoffs? Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

old_geezer
11-13-2007, 08:11 AM
this gets my vote....

Take our coach AND GM.....please! would be better

Deberg_1990
11-13-2007, 08:26 AM
I'd change my allegiance to the Cowboys if I didn't hate 'em.

Its funny, ive actually considered changing a few times myself. Sometimes its not worth the energy and time spent on the Chiefs. They very rarely give something in return....

jjchieffan
11-13-2007, 08:30 AM
I dont really like it, but at least its no longer the Gayhawks Lounge.

alpha_omega
11-13-2007, 08:33 AM
I dont really like it, but at least its no longer the Gayhawks Lounge.

My thoughts exactly.

thehead
11-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Its funny, ive actually considered changing a few times myself. Sometimes its not worth the energy and time spent on the Chiefs. They very rarely give something in return....

This Season I have realized the Chiefs are not so imported , as to ruin my day or weekend , this past Sunday I did not even cuss one time at the team or TV.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Maybe in honor of MU, we should change it to "The Methlab Lounge"?

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 08:37 AM
This Season I have realized the Chiefs are not so imported , as to ruin my day or weekend , this past Sunday I did not even cuss one time at the team or TV.

I was wondering that? Am I getting older and care less? I havent been this dissappointed in the Chiefs in years...

The hiring of Herm really, really made me realize that the chiefs arent serious about winning.. Just keeping Carl and his cronies employed.

Until he is gone, I dont care if they win or lose.. Just bidding time until we have a reason to feel optimizim. Croyle has brought some excitement back...

Deberg_1990
11-13-2007, 08:45 AM

Pretty much the same for me. Probably most everyone else on this board and at the stadium as well.

Like i mentioned above, its hard to be passionate about an organization who gives back little in return.

bobbything
11-13-2007, 08:52 AM
Pretty much the same for me. Probably most everyone else on this board and at the stadium as well.

Like i mentioned above, its hard to be passionate about an organization who gives back little in return.
I spent so much time and energy getting upset at this team from 1991-2006. This is the first year that I haven't gone ballistic at my TV, or at the game.

I'm disappointed that this organization has not generated the necessary emotion from me to chuck my cell phone across the room one single time. Not once have I really gotten so upset that I look for something to throw, or yell so loud that my neighbors think I'm beating my kids.

Damn this organization for taking that emotion from me.

KcMizzou
11-13-2007, 08:55 AM
So, now we're pissed that we aren't more pissed?

Dylan
11-13-2007, 08:57 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
11-13-2007, 08:59 AM
Groundhog Day Lounge....

Every season.... same ol shite.

bobbything
11-13-2007, 08:59 AM
So, now we're pissed that we aren't more pissed?
Yes. I am, at least. This just goes to show that I don't have the same passion that I once had. Maybe I'm growing up. I don't know.

The team has sucked so much time, energy, and money from me, and I feel kind of ripped off.

Tribal Warfare
11-13-2007, 09:01 AM
This is definitely playing up to Logical's new handle

RealSNR
11-13-2007, 09:28 AM
Sweet

http://regmedia.co.uk/2006/12/11/doom_2.png

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 09:35 AM
This is definitely playing up to Logical's new handle
Don't forget FAX's Doom Train.

Dave Lane
11-13-2007, 10:12 AM
I was wondering that? Am I getting older and care less? I havent been this dissappointed in the Chiefs in years...

The hiring of Herm really, really made me realize that the chiefs arent serious about winning.. Just keeping Carl and his cronies employed.

Until he is gone, I dont care if they win or lose.. Just bidding time until we have a reason to feel optimizim. Croyle has brought some excitement back...

Amen the Jets fans were right...

Dave

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 10:18 AM
Amen the Jets fans were right...

Dave

Well its not like they have a coach that is doing much better... Mangini is a soft bitch...

But still, my hate for NYJ is growing each day for dumping off that bag O' shit on to us... I am sure they appreciate Leon Washington though...

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:20 AM
FU Herm