PDA

View Full Version : Comments re: QB change from the Star BB

Eleazar
11-13-2007, 10:28 AM
There Goes the Season....This is such a Chicken Poop Decision...I hope Adam Teicher is Finally Happy He just couldn't stop pressing the issue....Now you got what you wanted Adam....This season is done...thanks to Reports like Adam Teicher....

It's gonna hurt the rest of year, but hopefully Brodie will play well enough that it only feels like it's getting shoved half way in.

Herm excellant choice... Know get it out of your mind Croly we Chiefs fans want a superbowl the ball is in your hands take over as you did in college. Lead these gentlemen to a championship. We only have a small window in life to do these I beleave in you run the offense as you know you can . Cya at the game Indy can be beat by our defense. So when you get in your first huddle lets do this for lamar Brake...

Losers are Losers and our coach us a born loser. So in turn the fans as always lose. We pay for the losers to get rich. Need to shour our displeasure by not attending any games till they get rid of Edwards. I found someone I dislike very much and gave them my season tickets.

Good luck, Brady. You'll need it.

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Those guys on the Chiefs BB are complete tool boxes...

Most of them have no idea what a football even looks like, let alone KC has an NFL team...

pathetic morans....

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 10:30 AM
edit: that BB is so 1995........

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:30 AM
**** them, Excuse my French

Kylo Ren
11-13-2007, 10:33 AM
A product of the U.S. public school system:

Herm excellant choice... Know get it out of your mind Croly we Chiefs fans want a superbowl the ball is in your hands take over as you did in college. Lead these gentlemen to a championship. We only have a small window in life to do these I beleave in you run the offense as you know you can . Cya at the game Indy can be beat by our defense. So when you get in your first huddle lets do this for lamar Brake...

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:34 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Reerun_KC
11-13-2007, 10:35 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I will second that! ROFL

talastan
11-13-2007, 10:37 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL :deevee: :deevee: ROFL ROFL

Laughed so Hard I cried when I first read this guy's grammar, or lack there of.

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:37 AM
I almost spit out Diet Coke all over my Cube

StcChief
11-13-2007, 10:40 AM
nice work GF. ROFL

Megbert
11-13-2007, 10:41 AM
I think they make some valid points for a bunch of 2nd graders. Do they post in crayon and finger paint? Maybe they're cranky from missing nap time?

DMAC
11-13-2007, 10:41 AM
Unfortunately, the majority of Chiefs fans are just like that.

Dale Jr. man!!!

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 10:42 AM
Benny O 1959 is my hero lol

Mr. Plow
11-13-2007, 10:43 AM

Nick?

Eleazar
11-13-2007, 10:52 AM
nice work GF. ROFL

Althought that guy might remind you of GF, I did the leg work here damnit.

JBucc
11-13-2007, 10:55 AM
Wow. I thought you guys were dumb, but damn.

Kclee
11-13-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by anon

I found someone I dislike very much and gave them my season tickets.

Heh.

jidar
11-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Suddenly I've got a new respect for this place.

Monty
11-13-2007, 11:26 AM
edit: that BB is so 1997........

Technically, up until 1997, the Star BB didn't exist as such as it was set up as a news group.

That being said, I fixed your post. :)

Deberg_1990
11-13-2007, 11:28 AM
I believe that old Star BB is one of the reasons that this site was created??

Monty
11-13-2007, 11:30 AM
I believe that old Star BB is one of the reasons that this site was created??

You are correct...that old BB sucked.

Wile_E_Coyote
11-13-2007, 11:32 AM
They'll break off from the Star & create their own site. Then go back and laugh at the nitwits that took over in their absence. It's happened at least 3 times now

xbarretx
11-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Those guys on the Chiefs BB are complete tool boxes...

Most of them have no idea what a football even looks like, let alone KC has an NFL team...

pathetic morans....

i concur.

maybe there bronco fan trolls....Croyle starting shows that the team might actually be thinking about making a run at havign a really competitive team. either Brody is the man or hes not...but regardless over the rest of the season we get to find out :)

Dr. Van Halen
11-13-2007, 12:40 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL :deevee: :deevee: ROFL ROFL

Laughed so Hard I cried when I first read this guy's grammar, or lack there of.

It's "thereof."

It's impossible/incorrect to say that someone lacks grammar. You can have good grammar or poor grammar.

"Hard" shouldn't be capitalized.

... I'm just sayin'.

ROYC75
11-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Somebody send these loons back to the farm.........