PDA

View Full Version : Saw Brodie and his wife last night...

Marco Polo
11-13-2007, 11:01 AM
I was at McFadden's prior to the Garth concert and saw Brodie and his amazingly hot wife. I wished him luck, seemed pretty polite. I was a bit surprised no one was even going up to him. Is it that people just don't know who he is or that they don't care? Growing up in small town Iowa, seeing a pro athlete is always something cool and out of the ordinary.

El Jefe
11-13-2007, 11:04 AM
Did you get his wife's autograph?

Marco Polo
11-13-2007, 11:05 AM
Negative. Thought about getting my pic with those two but didn't want to be a d.b.

bkkcoh
Did you get his wife's autograph?

Or even better a boob print,

BigRedChief
I was at McFadden's prior to the Garth concert and saw Brodie and his amazingly hot wife. I wished him luck, seemed pretty polite. I was a bit surprised no one was even going up to him. Is it that people just don't know who he is or that they don't care? Growing up in small town Iowa, seeing a pro athlete is always something cool and out of the ordinary.
I spent about 20 mintues talking with him and Kelli one night at the Boomer radio show. Real nice people. And yes, Kelli's rack looks much better in person than on TV.

Chiefs Pantalones
I only get star struck by a professional athlete when he's actually good, or in Brodie's case, he hasn't proven anything yet, so that's probably why no one went up to him.

His wife on the other hand...whoa

Wile_E_Coyote
11-13-2007, 11:07 AM
Some people think it's respectful not to bother them. Not saying it is or isn't

BigRedChief
11-13-2007, 11:09 AM
His wife on the other hand...whoaWe were at the 810 zone waiting for Brodie to appear on the show. i was also a guest. Boomer was showing them a website he had found that had pics of their wedding online(some bama fan site). She was leaning over the table to see the site and OMG.:eek:

Micjones
11-13-2007, 11:11 AM
I remember Eric Warfield was a regular at a club I frequented. Before the 28 million dollar deal. No one ever approached him. It was sad really. I spoke with him every chance I got.

It's always amazing to me how many people don't recognize the younger players in Kansas City.

I saw Junior Siavii out one night and no one blinked. I'm like, "Look at this mofo!!! What else could he be, but a bouncer?"

gta0012
11-13-2007, 11:13 AM
I saw Junior Siavii out one night and no one blinked. I'm like, "Look at this mofo!!! What else could he be, but a bouncer?"

Lol and now he is a bouncer

DaKCMan AP
11-13-2007, 11:16 AM
When I was a kid I would think it was a big deal, but ever since college I realized they're just people. I lived in the same dorm complex as many of the Florida football and basketball players, so sightings became ordinary. I'd often see Chris Leak or Tim Tebow walking to/from practice, the weight room, the dining hall or class. The '04s (Noah, Horford, Brewer, Green) would always be out in the clubs together. Easy to spot their heads way above the rest of the crowd. Lee Humphrey lived in the apartment below mine with other athletes. One of my best friends and roommate for a couple years had a younger brother on the football team, so every once in a while he and some other players would be over. Not really in awe of athletes anymore..

Micjones
11-13-2007, 11:39 AM

No shit?

*Laughing*

BigRedChief
11-13-2007, 11:40 AM
When I was a kid I would think it was a big deal, but ever since college I realized they're just people. I lived in the same dorm complex as many of the Florida football and basketball players, so sightings became ordinary. I'd often see Chris Leak or Tim Tebow walking to/from practice, the weight room, the dining hall or class. The '04s (Noah, Horford, Brewer, Green) would always be out in the clubs together. Easy to spot their heads way above the rest of the crowd. Lee Humphrey lived in the apartment below mine with other athletes. One of my best friends and roommate for a couple years had a younger brother on the football team, so every once in a while he and some other players would be over. Not really in awe of athletes anymore..I've met numerous NFL players in public and probably 50 or so in a social setting. Most were cordial to everyone around them but they were a little standoffish to some. Depends on when you catch them maybe?

Take Tony G. I've met him 7-8 times. Probably spent an hour and a half talking to him one on one or one on 3 type conversations. He knows my name and who I am etc. He has been nothing but great to everyone I've ever seen him in contact with in pubic and privately. Yet, he supposely surly towards the public. I've never seen it.

I've never asked Tony G for an autograph but did get a pic with him one time.

FAX
11-13-2007, 11:48 AM
Damn. I knew it. This deal has gone to his head.

He needs to be practicing and watching film, not going out.

FAX

Scaga
11-13-2007, 11:51 AM

Did you go over and sniff her chair after they left? :hmmm:

Mr. Plow
11-13-2007, 11:51 AM

Lawrence Tynes will be joining him shortly.

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 11:52 AM
Did you go over and sniff her snatch :hmmm:

Fixed your post

jidar
11-13-2007, 11:54 AM
this thread is in danger of going south fast.

er..
well I guess it's there.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Shudder...

gblowfish
11-13-2007, 11:57 AM
Did you go over and sniff her chair after they left? :hmmm:Now that's pushing the envelope a bit, dontcha think?

In my line of work I've done projects for ex Chiefs Rich Baldinger, Jeff Criswell and Kendall Gammon. They are all sweethearts, just really nice guys.

I have a friend who built Donnie Edwards condo in the old BMA building at 31st and Southwest Trafficway. He said Donnie was really great to work with.

It's nice to hear our guys are generally good guys, and not A-holes, like Bad Moon Rison was during his stay here.

Donger
11-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Shudder...

Wrong thread, numbnuts.

brent102fire
11-13-2007, 12:01 PM
This thread needs a pic of Kelli's rack :drool:

Donger
11-13-2007, 12:04 PM
This thread needs a pic of Kelli's rack :drool:

DRU
11-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Negative. Thought about getting my pic with those two but didn't want to be a d.b.

Yeah, Brodie probably would've thought you were kind of an ass standing aside while you took a picture with "those two" ;)

Sure-Oz
11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah, Brodie probably would've thought you were kind of an ass standing aside while you took a picture with "those two" ;)
he shouldve taken the pic and grabbed his wifes ass

RockChalk
11-13-2007, 01:24 PM
I'd often see Chris Leak or GOD walking to/from practice, the weight room, the dining hall or class.

FYP

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2007, 01:25 PM
Younger I would have been star struck but when you realize they are people just like you its not that big of deal. Nicest football player you will ever meet is Trent Green.

ILChief
11-13-2007, 02:22 PM
FYP

What the heck does that stand for?

Pushead2
11-13-2007, 02:27 PM

Fondle Your Penis, I believe it's a British acronym.....

bobbything
11-13-2007, 02:44 PM
I've met numerous NFL players in public and probably 50 or so in a social setting. Most were cordial to everyone around them but they were a little standoffish to some. Depends on when you catch them maybe?

Take Tony G. I've met him 7-8 times. Probably spent an hour and a half talking to him one on one or one on 3 type conversations. He knows my name and who I am etc. He has been nothing but great to everyone I've ever seen him in contact with in pubic and privately. Yet, he supposely surly towards the public. I've never seen it.

I've never asked Tony G for an autograph but did get a pic with him one time.
I met him one time. Never really said a whole lot to him (I was part of a 3-person convo and didn't really have much to contribute to the conversation). However, when I did talk to him, he was a d-bag.

Not that I really care all that much.

bobbything
11-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Nicest football player you will ever meet is Trent Green.
Agreed.

RockChalk
11-13-2007, 02:46 PM

fixed your post

NewChief
11-13-2007, 03:42 PM
I remember Eric Warfield was a regular at a club I frequented. Before the 28 million dollar deal. No one ever approached him. It was sad really. I spoke with him every chance I got.

You should have offered to drive him home a few times. :banghead:

Speaking of kind of sad: Big Willie Roaf in River Falls. He'd come into the bar. Sit by himself. Drink a few alone. Then head out. He always had sort of a melancholy air about him.

StcChief
11-13-2007, 03:48 PM
Younger I would have been star struck but when you realize they are people just like you its not that big of deal. Nicest football player you will ever meet is Trent Green.
good up bringing makes a difference....

Chiefs Pantalones
11-13-2007, 03:59 PM
You should have offered to drive him home a few times. :banghead:

Speaking of kind of sad: Big Willie Roaf in River Falls. He'd come into the bar. Sit by himself. Drink a few alone. Then head out. He always had sort of a melancholy air about him.

He's probably been that way since Joe Horn slept with his wife.

Thig Lyfe
11-13-2007, 04:52 PM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/644/kelli1gz0.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/6435/kelli2zf3.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/963/kelli5ud5.jpg

Yowza.

bobbything
11-13-2007, 04:53 PM

Yowza.
What a goober.

Simply Red
11-13-2007, 05:07 PM
What a goober.
Their cabinets need updating.

gblowfish
11-13-2007, 05:10 PM
What the HELL is the matter with Brodie?
Why is she UPRIGHT?

Donger
11-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Their cabinets need updating.

ROFL

Donger
11-13-2007, 05:16 PM
It's a shame they're fake, though.

Nzoner
11-13-2007, 05:19 PM
We were at the 810 zone waiting for Brodie to appear on the show. i was also a guest. Boomer was showing them a website he had found that had pics of their wedding online(some bama fan site). She was leaning over the table to see the site and OMG.:eek:

Now you know why Brodie lists Twin Peaks as his favorite tv show in his bio.

siberian khatru
11-13-2007, 05:30 PM
ROFL

http://logan-logsblog.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-day-with-kelli-croyle.html

My Day with Kelli Croyle

Sometimes, when I see a pretty girl I start to daydream. I don’t dream of f’ing her in the A or deucing on her chest, I dream of a nice little Saturday. I wake up and make a nice breakfast (I always make the breakfast, she takes care of lunch and dinner), then we go on a pleasant walk alone, maybe go for an errand run to Lowe’s to grab a few supplies for the day, reupholster a couch, who knows? It could be anything. Sometimes it’s nice to stop and just smell the roses once and a while because if you only **** them all, you’re going to have an ugly garden. Well, lately, the object of my affection has been Kelli Croyle, Brodie Croyle’s wife and the star of HBO’s Hard Knocks.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/kelli_croyle3.jpg

Good morning babe, you’re looking great today, I love that white shirt. Where’d you get it? Talbots? I love that place, maybe we should take a stop by there today. They have men’s clothes right? I could really go for a new pair of khakis ... What are you doing in there hun? Laundry? I’ll be right in.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/kellie_croyle_packing.jpg

I can’t believe I ever used to whine about doing laundry when I was growing up, this is fun … you make everything fun. ... Oh honey, you don't have to fold my clothes, how about I fold and you put away... I love you so much.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/kellie_croyle_legs.jpg

How cute are we today? Matching shirts and everything, did you plan that? Maybe it’s time for me to start picking my own clothes, if you’re gonna be playing tricks on me. Oh, I’m just kidding, I love when we match. Remember our senior pictures back in high school? We were matching, remember? They needed five takes to get a good one because we wouldn’t stop tickling each other. That was a great day.

http://arrowheadaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/brodie_kelli.jpg

Alright babe, let’s hurry up and get to the store, I want to make sure we’re back for Wheel of Fortune. I love you so much; this is gonna be a great trip (kiss). [end scene]

http://arrowheadaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/brodie_kelli2.jpg

I think everyone can agree that there is much more to relationships then just sexual intercourse, in fact 99.9% of the interaction between those in relationships is going to be non-physical; folding laundry, talking on the phone, singing each other the sleep, etc. I look for long-term gain in my fantasies, for the best mate to fill that 99.9%, and I'm really starting to think that girl might be Kelli Croyle.

KcMizzou
11-13-2007, 05:37 PM
Damn... that's kinda creepy.

Donger
11-13-2007, 06:04 PM
She's not augmented in that picture wearing black.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2007, 06:21 PM
LOL @ the freaks who saved the pictures I posted.

BigRedChief
11-13-2007, 06:23 PM
And you know this how? They were swinging pretty good when I saw them in person.

BigRedChief
11-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Your just pissed off that I had lunch with Carrie Underwood.:harumph:

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2007, 06:25 PM
She's not augmented in that picture wearing black.

Are you complaining that she got a boob job?

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2007, 06:25 PM

Search Function

Hammock Parties
11-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Search Function

Bullshit! You know you have a folder on your hard drive entitled "Kelly Croyle wank material."

JBucc
11-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Brodie looks like a dork.

Bump
11-13-2007, 06:29 PM
ya going to school at KU I saw celebrity athletes all the time. All the basketball players would frequent clubs I went to. The football team sucked then so nobody would care if a football player showed up and they wouldn't know who he was

BigRedChief
11-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Bullshit! You know you have a folder on your hard drive entitled "Kelly Croyle wank material."
NTTIAWWT

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2007, 06:32 PM

Nope I dont. I dont having any girly pictures saved on the computer.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2007, 06:34 PM
Nope I dont. I dont having any girly pictures saved on the computer.

"There are two types of people in this world. Those who masturbate and those who lie about it."

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2007, 06:35 PM
"There are two types of people in this world. Those who masturbate and those who lie about it."

I aint lying about it, I just dont save pictures on the computer for that purpose.

Oh Snap
11-13-2007, 06:49 PM
Shudder...
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=74584&stc=1

I never understood how that thing was alive.

Oh Snap
11-13-2007, 06:51 PM
or those who have a gf and no longer find it necessary to fap it....Maybe you will understand someday.. until than..speak for yourself.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2007, 06:53 PM
I never understood how that thing was alive.

It's not hard to understand.

Because Sarlacci are very dangerous and inhabit remote, inhospitable locations in the galaxy, few scientists have attempted to observe them.

Those who do study the Sarlacc argue over its taxonomic classification. While most strongly agree that the Sarlacc is an arthropod, others point to its anchored root system and spore-based method of reproduction as evidence of a plant origin. A Sarlacc reproduces by releasing spores that travel through Outer Space and eventually come to rest on a planet or asteroid's surface, forming a pit which is used for capturing prey.

Stephen J. Sansweet's Star Wars Encyclopedia describes the Sarlacc as an "omnivorous, multi-tentacled creature with needle-sharp teeth and a large beak".[5] The Sarlacc rests at the base of a giant pit where the entirety of its body is buried except for the gaping mouth. The creature's beak blindly gropes along the sloped walls of the pit when the sand is disturbed, searching for prey. The Sarlacc's mouth can reach three meters (9.84 feet) in diameter; it is positioned on its giant, worm-like head.[6] Astrophysicist and science-fiction author Jeanne Cavelos compares the Sarlacc to the antlion, an insect found in the southern United States that burrows a pit in the sand during its larval stage. Both creatures catch and consume prey that falls into the pit.[7]

Because most Sarlacci inhabit isolated environments and rely on prey to stumble into their pit, they rarely feed. As a result, Sarlacci have evolved an efficient digestive process. The stomach of a Sarlacc slowly dissolves prey into nutrients in a painful process that can last for several thousands of years. Victims are kept alive in the acid-filled stomach throughout digestion and few ever escape.[6] This is one aspect of the Sarlacc that makes it a such a feared creature. As the droid C-3PO announces in Return of the Jedi, "In his belly, you will find a new definition of pain and suffering as you are slowly digested over a thousand years." If no living prey is available, a Sarlacc relies on its root system to absorb nutrients. One Sarlacc located on an airless moon feeds on cometary material rich in oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, and nitrogen that drifts into its mouth.[8]

The Sarlacc's stomach is lined with a fibrous network of vessels that attach themselves to a swallowed victim. According to the Star Wars Databank, the prey is incorporated into the Sarlacc's biological system as it is digested. Besides digestive acids, the stomach also contains mind-altering neurotoxins which keep victims from struggling and escaping.

The toxins induce hallucinations in prey which "suggest that the Sarlacc somehow absorbs the intelligence of all its victims, who live on in disembodied torment."[1] A Sarlacc can communicate with its victims through this stolen consciousness.

In one Star Wars short story, an old, unnamed Jedi woman who falls into the Sarlacc on Tatooine explains that "Sarlacci do interesting things with messenger RNA: over the course of millennia, they can attain a sort of group consciousness, built out of the remains of people they've digested. I talked to such a Sarlacc, once a few decades ago." She too becomes part of the Sarlacc's consciousness.[8]

Oh Snap
11-13-2007, 06:56 PM
:shake:

Donger
11-13-2007, 07:02 PM
And you know this how? They were swinging pretty good when I saw them in person.

It's a gift. But, for you breast troglodytes, compare the pictures. She either gained two cups sizes through surgery or ???

Augmented breasts still move quite freely. Even more so when implanted above the muscle. Her's are beneath the muscle.

Donger
11-13-2007, 07:03 PM
And, GoChiefs manages to kill another erection...

Hammock Parties
11-13-2007, 07:05 PM
And, GoChiefs manages to kill another erection...

You wasted it by reading another post before going and putting the erection to good use. DON'T BLAME ME!!!

Donger
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
You wasted it by reading another post before going and putting the erection to good use. DON'T BLAME ME!!!

I use my spare erections to remodel my kitchen. Be gone.

munkey
11-13-2007, 07:32 PM
However, when I did talk to him, he was a d-bag.

ROFL

I had the same experience...

Crashride
11-13-2007, 07:48 PM
omg this thread made me lol like crazy for some reason. just so many money quotes

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 08:03 PM
It's a gift. But, for you breast troglodytes, compare the pictures. She either gained two cups sizes through surgery or ???

Augmented breasts still move quite freely. Even more so when implanted above the muscle. Her's are beneath the muscle.
My ex could gain cup size (or appear to) by wearing a push up bra. It looks like Kelli is wearing one.

Donger
11-13-2007, 09:20 PM
My ex could gain cup size (or appear to) by wearing a push up bra. It looks like Kelli is wearing one.

One, yes. Not two.

It looks like she recently had them done and they haven't 'dropped' yet. She's still a very pretty girl, but I just think it's a shame that many women are opting to have this procedure, especially when it's very obvious (even clothed).

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 09:24 PM
One, yes. Not two.

It looks like she recently had them done and they haven't 'dropped' yet. She's still a very pretty girl, but I just think it's a shame that many women are opting to have this procedure, especially when it's very obvious (even clothed).
I need pics to see where she gained two cup sizes. Got any?

ChiefsCountry
11-13-2007, 09:33 PM
Again does it really matter is she has fake boobies or not.

KCHawg
11-13-2007, 09:34 PM

..........skins real though.

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Again does it really matter is she has fake boobies or not.
Yes

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 09:55 PM

Yowza.
Heh. Croyle looks like Gilligan.

Donger
11-13-2007, 09:58 PM
I need pics to see where she gained two cup sizes. Got any?

Post 43, second from the bottom.

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM
Post 43, second from the bottom.
Disagree. She's just moving what she has around with a push up bra. My wife was a 36C and she could appear to be really big titted. We would go to affairs at the Country Club that were semi formal and she would wear her gownless evening strap...........uh, I mean her strapless evening gown. She could really make them push up and out. Kelli is just re-arranging them.

Hammock Parties
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
How do you explain the huge gap between her tits, Skip? Sure signs of fakery.

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 10:26 PM
No, sure signs that she is moving (and pushing up) what she naturally has, forcing them apart. If her boobs were really big, they wouldn't have that big gap. They would hang down naturally and have that "cleavage" look. No way those breasts are enhanced. There isn't enough of them.

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 10:30 PM
Heh, I also like the fact she wore her "big tit" outfit when she knew the Hard Knockers camera was coming that day. That makes me like her even more.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Disagree. She's just moving what she has around with a push up bra. My wife was a 36C and she could appear to be really big titted. We would go to affairs at the Country Club that were semi formal and she would wear her gownless evening strap...........uh, I mean her strapless evening gown. She could really make them push up and out. Kelli is just re-arranging them.

One can't push around things that aren't there, Skip. It's a simple question of volume. I've seen women use the 'chicken cutlets' (their words) enhancements to get two cup sizes, but not just a bra.

She's been augmented.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:07 PM
No, sure signs that she is moving (and pushing up) what she naturally has, forcing them apart. If her boobs were really big, they wouldn't have that big gap. They would hang down naturally and have that "cleavage" look. No way those breasts are enhanced. There isn't enough of them.

Push-up bras actually push the breasts together AND up, you know, adding the impression of additional cleavage.

I think you are drastically out of your element.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:09 PM

Not necessarily. Some women just have widely-spaced breasts. Sans the pre-augmented picture, the evidence on Kelli is in the tautness of her breast skin relative to the rest of her body.

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 11:11 PM
Push-up bras actually push the breasts together AND up, you know, adding the impression of additional cleavage.

I think you are drastically out of your element.
You have yet to show where Kelli even has large breasts. I don't think she does. That is why she has to push up and out with what she has. You don't know shit about tits.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:13 PM
You have yet to show where Kelli even has large breasts. I don't think she does. That is why she has to push up and out with what she has. You don't know shit about tits.

Errr, okay. Have you ever seen, in person, a set of augmented breasts?

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Errr, okay. Have you ever seen, in person, a set of augmented breasts?
Yes, probably before you were born.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:23 PM
Yes, probably before you were born.

Cool. Like the Model T of augmented breasts. I don't believe you, BTW, but that's not really relevant.

Anyway, perhaps you could explain how her breasts grew at least two cup sizes within, what, a couple of years without a significant gain in overall body weight?

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
Cool. Like the Model T of augmented breasts. I don't believe you, BTW, but that's not really relevant.

Anyway, perhaps you could explain how her breasts grew at least two cup sizes within, what, a couple of years without a significant gain in overall body weight?
Her breasts haven't grown at all as you alledge. I'm not going to keep explaining it to you. Prove they have.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Her breasts haven't grown at all as you alledge. I'm not going to keep explaining it to you. Prove they have.

Look at the visual record, in this very thread.

And, it's 'allege'

Skip Towne
11-13-2007, 11:33 PM
You know what? I don't think you know anything about tits because your wife doesn't have any. And the rest of her body may not be sparkling as well. And her face is mediocre. Maybe that is why she settled for you.

Donger
11-13-2007, 11:40 PM
You know what? I don't think you know anything about tits because your wife doesn't have any. And the rest of her body may not be sparkling as well. And her face is mediocre. Maybe that is why she settled for you.

Interesting.

My wife is a full D cup and a size 2, naturally. That's extremely rare. Considering that she worked for VS for ten years and I helped her with hundreds of sizings (not in a sexual way, just as a 'male POV'), I think that perhaps I'm more qualified than you. I'm not boasting, since I had nothing to do with her genetic makeup or her position with regards to me. It's just a simple fact. I like breasts like any other red-blooded male, but I just take a more clinical view than most.

Kelli is most certainly a very pretty girl, but she does has augmented breasts.

MadMax
11-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Not necessarily. Some women just have widely-spaced breasts. Sans the pre-augmented picture, the evidence on Kelli is in the tautness of her breast skin relative to the rest of her body.

I'd have to see nipple 1st ( and possibly touch ) before I'll comment... :p

KCJohnny
11-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Fake = fake.

ZepSinger
11-14-2007, 12:40 AM
Heh. Croyle looks like Gilligan.

I couldn't resist.
http://www.lewerke.com/images/gilligan.jpg

Hammock Parties
11-14-2007, 12:46 AM
Now photoshop Herm into the skipper's face and you've got a winnah!

kcxiv
11-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Skipper=CP Gilligan=HE