PDA

View Full Version : Total and Utter Disrespect

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 12:32 AM
So, I'm riding on the plane back to KC from Virginia from a high level US Army conference. I plug the headphones in to check out XM Radio. I find the sports channels. ALL of them cover the Colts - story line: are the Colts still good? Each story details the Bolts meltdown game and asks the question, "Can Indy survive all their injuries?" Some commentators even address upcoming games. NOT ONE mentioned the Chiefs.

So, we are left to conclude that the Chiefs are nameless, identity-less, blah blah entities for the "injury challenged Colts" to engage this Sunday.

Not once in the 4-6 stories I heard was the phrase "Kansas City Chiefs" even mentioned. Total and utter disrespect.

I was furious. I hope the Chiefs rip their %^$#@&* heads off Sunday. Dammit. If I were Herm and Gun, I'd say we're going beat the hell out of these sumb!tches.

I hope we tear a hole in their friggin dome on Sunday.

Kraus
11-17-2007, 12:35 AM
You know if we do manage to somehow beat them this Sunday... we'll hear the all about how the Colts were injury plagued and so on. We'll still get no credit, just like the San Diego game.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 12:41 AM
You know if we do manage to somehow beat them this Sunday... we'll hear the all about how the Colts were injury plagued and so on. We'll still get no credit, just like the San Diego game.

I'll take that. We'll know the truth.

Herm:
Listen good:
Beat this team, and you are the MAN in Kansas City. These guys have had our # for a decade. Turn the page. Change the tide. This is a HUGE opportunity for you to put the stamp of toughness and guts on this team that DV never could.

Go get 'em.

JohninGpt
11-17-2007, 12:44 AM
...I was furious. I hope the Chiefs rip their %^$#@&* heads off Sunday. Dammit. If I were Herm and Gun, I'd say we're going beat the hell out of these sumb!tches.

I hope we do too, but after last weeks showing what can you expect from the national media?

boogblaster
11-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Kill them SOBs no respecting bastards ... and eat their young ....

HMc
11-17-2007, 12:46 AM
problem is, we stink.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 12:49 AM
I hope we do too, but after last weeks showing what can you expect from the national media?

I know, I know, but that game was (hopefully) an aberration (please Lord!).

I think we play to the level of our opponents. Except for the strange occurrances of last week, we have not been beaten by more than 10 all year. Last year we lost to Indy by 15 in their house. I'm naive as hell, but I am hoping Brodie can get TG and DBowe going which will create opportunities for Priest. This D should be able to focus on 2 players (Wayne and Addai). If Clark plays, its going to be very, very tough. This type of game is why we brought in vets like Law, Sutain, Harris and Donnie.

Deliver, vets.

Hammock Parties
11-17-2007, 12:49 AM
I really think last week was a fluke. We looked NOTHING like the focused team that took Green Bay to task. We're going to come out and play the game of our lives tomorrow.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 12:50 AM
I really think last week was a fluke. We looked NOTHING like the focused team that took Green Bay to task. We're going to come out and play the game of our lives tomorrow.

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

Destroy the Peytons!!!!!!

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Beat this team, and you are the MAN in Kansas City.

Not in a million years will that ever happen.. His schtick wore thin before he even coached a single game...

He is an embarrassement to the City, fans and the organization as a whole...

the sooner he is gone the better off we will be.

JohninGpt
11-17-2007, 12:55 AM
So, I'm riding on the plane back to KC from Virginia ...
Were you here at Eustice or Munroe? I work right across the Hampton Roads Bridge/Tunnel at Naval Station Norfolk.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Not in a million years will that ever happen.. His schtick wore thin before he even coached a single game...

Uh, he played the Colts twice a year as coach of the NYJs.

He may know more than you think.

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 12:57 AM
So KCJohnny, What have we done to earn respect around the NFL since Herm arrived?

We need to earn respect and right now our coaching staff isnt doing that...

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Were you here at Eustice or Munroe? I work right across the Hampton Roads Bridge/Tunnel at Naval Station Norfolk.

Very close to Eusitis. I was at the Embassy Suites in Williamsburg.

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 12:58 AM

Your right, maybe this time we will try and get a first down in the first half.... That good ol Herm, he sure tried to trick us didnt he?

Brilliant!

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Win some playoff games, then and ONLY then will you be the man in KC.

JohninGpt
11-17-2007, 01:00 AM
Very close to Eusitis. I was at the Embassy Suites in Williamsburg.
I was up that way today holding a training session for my guys up at Naval Weapons Station Yorktown.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:01 AM
So KCJohnny, What have we done to earn respect around the NFL since Herm arrived?

We need to earn respect and right now our coaching staff isnt doing that...

For starters, we got our pathetic D out of the cellar and have loaded up on young players. Herm's scouting talents are better than Marty's, Gun's and DV's combined. We might win the AFCW.

Herm is not Parcells but he may have a bit of Vince Lombardi in him. They are both Catholic. Catholics know how to suffer on the way to glory.

Herm pulled the plug on Vinny in 2002 and put Chad in which led to a playoff berth and a 41-0 embarassment of these same Colts we face on Sunday.

Stay with it, poeple. Be patient.

Dave Lane
11-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Not once in the 4-6 stories I heard was the phrase "Kansas City Chiefs" even mentioned. Total and utter disrespect.

We'll be 4-6 on Monday.

Dave

Dave Lane
11-17-2007, 01:15 AM
Herm is not Parcells but he may have a bit of Vince Lombardi in him. They are both Catholic. Catholics know how to suffer on the way to glory. :Lin:

This maybe your dumbest statement ever, and thats really saying something.

Dave

Ebolapox
11-17-2007, 01:15 AM
what the hell have we done since 1970 that deserves respect in the first place? we're so ass-backwards that we enter a rebuilding year with a THIRTY FOUR EFFING YEAR OLD QB. in a league when running backs, even superstars (especially bruising RBs) don't get a second deal with their original team (especially when they're used goods), we pay out the ass. we haven't won a playoff game since NINETEEN NINETY THREE!

I repeat. 1993.

we f*cking suck

f*ck the chiefs--I'm still a fan, but I'm at the end of my wits.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:16 AM
Seriously, what does religion have to do with it?

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:19 AM
:Lin:

This maybe your dumbest statement ever, and thats really saying something.

Dave

Uh, have you been in combat with men of all faiths?
I have.

You are the one exposing ignornace. Go back and study Lombardi and you will find a sold-out Roman Catholic Christian who went to Mass every day and frequently compared NFL football to warfare.

Toughness matters, and Catholics teach that suffering is a virtue.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:27 AM
Uh, have you been in combat with men of all faiths?
I have.

You are the one exposing ignornace. Go back and study Lombardi and you will find a sold-out Roman Catholic Christian who went to Mass every day and frequently compared NFL football to warfare.

Toughness matters, and Catholics teach that suffering is a virtue.
Well except NFL players are being paid millions to play a game and soldiers are pretty much paid peanuts to be shot at and possibly killed. Not really that great of a comparison you have there.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:36 AM
Well except NFL players are being paid millions to play a game and soldiers are pretty much paid peanuts to be shot at and possibly killed. Not really that great of a comparison you have there.
I've been shot at, mortared and RPGed.
I did not make the comparison; Lombardi did.
I defer to the master.
I ordinarily do not give credibility to football players or coaches that compare football to combat. But knowing Vince was Catholic and devout, I understand his analogy between suffering and glory. I am also Catholic. Perhaps this is lost on you.

Oh well.

I once heard a Protestant Soldier say, "one thing you have to admit about Catholic Soldiers; they don't whine."

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:40 AM
I really don't care to hear your life story or your religious beliefs. I was just stating, comparing a game to actual battle is rather silly. I'm agnostic so I'm sure you don't want to hear what I think about religion.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:42 AM
I really don't care to hear your life story or your religious beliefs. I was just stating, comparing a game to actual battle is rather silly. I'm agnostic so I'm sure you don't want to hear what I think about religion.

Correct. You have nothing to add to the discussion.

RedThat
11-17-2007, 01:45 AM
So, I'm riding on the plane back to KC from Virginia from a high level US Army conference. I plug the headphones in to check out XM Radio. I find the sports channels. ALL of them cover the Colts - story line: are the Colts still good? Each story details the Bolts meltdown game and asks the question, "Can Indy survive all their injuries?" Some commentators even address upcoming games. NOT ONE mentioned the Chiefs.

So, we are left to conclude that the Chiefs are nameless, identity-less, blah blah entities for the "injury challenged Colts" to engage this Sunday.

I was furious. I hope the Chiefs rip their %^$#@&* heads off Sunday. Dammit. If I were Herm and Gun, I'd say we're going beat the hell out of these sumb!tches.

Please pardon me KcJohnny,

but, what in your right mind makes you think the Chiefs should have some respect?

They are what they are and always have been? Mediocre. So they get what they deserve from the critics, no attention and a big fat zero. jmo

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Correct. You have nothing to add to the discussion.
About as much as you.

SPchief
11-17-2007, 01:54 AM
Does anybody have some pie?

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Does anybody have some pie?
I could go for some chocolate silk or bananna cream pie right about now.

BigMeatballDave
11-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Really, why should we get ANY respect from anyone?

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:58 AM

Its one thing to be lambasted.
Its another to be ignored.

KCJ
Looking for every motiff for victory

SPchief
11-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Pie?

Mecca
11-17-2007, 02:03 AM
what the hell have we done since 1970 that deserves respect in the first place? we're so ass-backwards that we enter a rebuilding year with a THIRTY FOUR EFFING YEAR OLD QB. in a league when running backs, even superstars (especially bruising RBs) don't get a second deal with their original team (especially when they're used goods), we pay out the ass. we haven't won a playoff game since NINETEEN NINETY THREE!

I repeat. 1993.

we f*cking suck

That sums it up pretty well.

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 02:09 AM
they got very quickly dismissed on Fox football weekly too, T. Brown pulled the game and said something like " crap I got this Sh..? ahh, Indie, duh next bitch seahorn"

That may not be word for word, just saying.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 02:24 AM
they got very quickly dismissed on Fox football weekly too, T. Brown pulled the game and said something like " crap I got this Sh..? ahh, Indie, duh next bitch seahorn"

That may not be word for word, just saying.

That's exactly why I would want to rip their @$$e$. The gall! Just beat then down, Herm! You once crushed Indy 41-0 (2002). Go back and review that tape. The 2007 Chiefs are at least as good as the 2002 Jets...

MadMax
11-17-2007, 02:25 AM

I repeat. 1993.

we f*cking suck

Ahhh the pain we feel my friend.... :banghead:

Joe Seahawk
11-17-2007, 02:31 AM
It's not just the Chiefs, the whole damn AFC West has gone to hell since we left... ;)

MadMax
11-17-2007, 02:34 AM
It's not just the Chiefs, the whole damn AFC West has gone to hell since we left... ;)

why yes it has.. ROFL Now leave us to our self destruction Joe. :)

Mojo Rising
11-17-2007, 03:48 AM

The Jets are in the East. The Colts are in the South. They didn't play each other twice a year.

Hammock Parties
11-17-2007, 04:04 AM
The Jets are in the East. The Colts are in the South. They didn't play each other twice a year.

Before realignment they sure did. They were both in the AFC East.

Bob Dole
11-17-2007, 04:15 AM

Two words.

Bobby Sippio.

Micjones
11-17-2007, 04:15 AM
The Chiefs have nothing to lose on Sunday.
This is a game most of us penciled in as an "L" when the schedule came out.

Couple that with the gunslinger taking over as our starting QB and I believe this team is dangerous this week.

Let your nuts hang and throw the football Herm!!!

Mojo Rising
11-17-2007, 04:56 AM
Before realignment they sure did. They were both in the AFC East.

Herm wasn't the Jets coach before re-alignment. He didn't face them twice a year.

Hammock Parties
11-17-2007, 04:58 AM
Herm wasn't the Jets coach before re-alignment. He didn't face them twice a year.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyj2001.htm

CupidStunt
11-17-2007, 04:58 AM
Play aggressive and we might have a shot. Pressure Peyton, throw deep to Bowe. Take chances. Punish their receivers.

Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen, so we'll lose by three scores.

Mojo Rising
11-17-2007, 05:09 AM
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nyj2001.htm

For 1 season 6 years ago Herm faced the Colts twice and this makes him an expert?

Bob Dole
11-17-2007, 05:39 AM
For 1 season 6 years ago Herm faced the Colts twice and this makes him an expert?

Herm didn't have Bobby Sippio 6 years ago.

Mojo Rising
11-17-2007, 06:11 AM
My response was to a quote that stated Herm faced the Colts twice a year as the Coach of the Jets. He did it once (to my surprise.)

Once out of 5 years.

BTW, We deserve, "Total and Utter Disrespect."

Abba-Dabba
11-17-2007, 06:15 AM
Pie?

Sorry, fresh out of humble pie. May I interest you in a holy sandwich instead?

Abba-Dabba
11-17-2007, 06:26 AM
That's exactly why I would want to rip their @$$e$.

Catholics and ripping @$$e$ seem to go hand in hand.

Chief Henry
11-17-2007, 06:45 AM

KCJ,

This way we can sneek up on them. Oh how a I hope that someof our
D lineman can lay Manning flat on his azz. I need some gazism Karma on Defense in this game.

Easy 6
11-17-2007, 07:43 AM
I used to get fired up about media "disrespect", but its hard to blame them when we consistently lose games we should win or atleast be competitive in.

Win 2, lose 3...win 1, lose 2...thats been our basic pattern for awhile now.

If we could just get on a roll the respect will come, until then we dont deserve it IMO.

C-Mac
11-17-2007, 07:55 AM
Two words.

Bobby Sippio.

Word

Dave Lane
11-17-2007, 07:59 AM
Catholics and ripping @$$e$ seem to go hand in hand.

:)

Dave

Deberg_1990
11-17-2007, 08:13 AM
I used to get fired up about media "disrespect", but its hard to blame them when we consistently lose games we should win or atleast be competitive in.

Win 2, lose 3...win 1, lose 2...thats been our basic pattern for awhile now.

If we could just get on a roll the respect will come, until then we dont deserve it IMO.

Ditto.

Other than one good 9-0 run in 03, this team hasnt done crap in 10 years to earn any sort of respect.

Time for Chiefs fans to face the sad reality that we are one small step above the Cardinals, Saints and Jets.

Ugly Duck
11-17-2007, 09:31 AM
I really think last week was a fluke.

Heck... you have more flukes than you do wins. Hella flukes. Like 4 wins and 5 flukes. So many flukes that your offense is rated down at #30. Still better than us, though - we've had 2 more flukes than you guys.

MahiMike
11-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Respect is earned by teams that have a WINNING tradition...

KCTitus
11-17-2007, 10:37 AM
LOL...why should they mention a team that just last January managed to be a total punk couldnt score from inside the 10 yd line and didnt get a first down until late in the 3rd quarter against the Colts?

What should they talk about? Here's a few ideas on some subjects:

1. Will the Kansas City Chiefs run a play in Colts territory in the first half? Discuss...
2. At what point in the second half will KC get their first, first down?
3. KC's secret weapon, Kris Wilson and the swing pass...

Bearcat
11-17-2007, 10:51 AM

:spock:

The score at halftime was pretty much the same, the defense gave up almost as many points against Denver as GB in the second half, the Chiefs had more yards against Denver than GB, and the Chiefs gave up fewer yards against Denver than GB.

The only possible "focus" they had against GB vs. Denver is that they threw down the field some against GB and turned their field goal opportunities into touchdowns.

And the only chance the Chiefs have this week against Indy is if Croyle audibles out of the 1st & 10 run or screen, or 2nd and 7 run or screen, or 3rd and 3 run or screen, and throws down the field a little. A 35 yard INT isn't any worse than a punt. Of course, if that happened, it would be the focal point in Herm's postgame.

siberian khatru
11-17-2007, 10:54 AM
We don't deserve jack shit.

Baby Lee
11-17-2007, 11:02 AM
Looking for every motiff for victory
Maybe those Catholics should brush up on vocabulary.

FAX
11-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Mr. Bob Dole And The Magic Farts

Once upon a time there was a man named Mr. Bob Dole. Well, boys and girls, it just so happened that Mr. Bob Dole had longed all his life to get so drunk that he would become transparent. And on one clear, summer night, while Mr. Bob Dole was sitting with a case of beer on the front porch of his house pursuing his dream, a strange, white haired old lady appeared as if out of nowhere!

Well, boys and girls, Mr. Bob Dole was quite astonished! So, Mr. Bob Dole threw a half empty beer can at the elderly apparition and said, “Get the hell off my porch, old lady!” Well, it just so happened that the ghostly figure merely smiled and replied in a crackly voice, “I am the Lost Lady Of The Colon and I have heard your prayers. Far have I have traveled to visit thee, Mr. Bob Dole and I am arrived at this moment to grant thee three magic farts.”

Well, Mr. Bob Dole almost lost his cookies at that one, boys and girls. But, as quick as you can guzzle a Bud Light on a stressful day, Mr. Bob Dole recovered his composure and said, “What the hell am I going to do with three magic farts?” Well, the old lady just smiled a wise smile and said, “Thee can do whatever thee wish. My magic farts are the best and, with each rip, thee can have thy heart’s desire.”

To Be Continued

FAX

CoMoChief
11-17-2007, 12:00 PM

We're 4-5 and our superstar player is out. What do you expect?

FAX
11-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Mr. Bob Dole And The Magic Farts - Chapter II

Well, Mr. Bob Dole was pretty glad to hear that I can tell you boys and girls. But this wasn’t Mr. Bob Dole’s first rodeo, so he said, “What’s in it for you?” and the old lady smiled her wise smile and said, “I must have two hairs from thy eyebrows. There’s a Lost Lady convention coming up and I’m doing a breakout session in mystic potions. Thine eyebrows would work nicely in a recipe I have for a cold soup that causes two weeks of groinal discomfort. It’s like gazpacho with a twist.”

Well, boys and girls, Mr. Bob Dole thought about that one for a while and finally he said, “Okay, it’s a deal.” And, with that, the Lost Lady Of The Colon took out her teeth, cleared her throat, threw back her head, and with a mighty howl, screamed the magic words, “Flatulum Immensium!” and disappeared just as quickly as she had come.

To Be Continued

FAX

trndobrd
11-17-2007, 12:35 PM

Maybe you should just quit listening to that Soren Petro podcast/radio show.

FAX
11-17-2007, 12:42 PM
Mr. Bob Dole And The Magic Farts - Chapter III

Well, Mr. Bob Dole couldn’t believe what had just happened, boys and girls. Was this a dream? Was he going over the deep end? Had he mistakenly partaken of Chinese beer? Mr. Bob Dole was considering these possibilities when, suddenly, a great snarling roar rumbled in his bowel. “Oh, my!” said Mr. Bob Dole, “I believe I’m going to let one!” And just like that, Mr. Bob Dole released a fart so powerful that it rocked him back in his chair. And, as the great, steaming cloud began to dissipate, Mr. Bob Dole remembered the old lady. “It might work,” he thought. “Let me see, what should I wish for? I know! I wish for an enormous piss pipe!”

Well, he had hardly spoken those words, boys and girls, when Mr. Bob Dole’s beaver cleaver began to swell! And swell it did. Bigger and bigger grew Mr. Bob Dole’s lap taffy, and even bigger, still! “Oh shit,” said Mr. Bob Dole, “This sucks.” Because Mr. Bob Dole’s trouser timber had become as large as the columns in front of the library where Mr. Bob Dole used the computer to look at naughty pictures. In fact, boys and girls, his pork dagger had grown so huge that Mr. Bob Dole could neither sit nor stand nor move around! “Damn” said, Mr. Bob Dole, “If my girlfriend sees this, she will never engage in carnal pleasures with me! Whatever shall I do?”

To Be Continued

FAX

FAX
11-17-2007, 01:36 PM
Mr. Bob Dole And The Magic Farts - Chapter IV

Well, boys and girls, as you can see, Mr. Bob Dole was in a heck of a fix. “Curse you old lady! This is a disaster!” he said. And, just then, another undulating snarl began to bubble in Mr. Bob Dole’s gut and from the darkness of his ass crack emerged such a blow that it rocked the house and shingles fell from the roof. “Thank God,” said Mr. Bob Dole, “I am redeemed! I wish my giggle stick was smaller!” And, before you could say “sex change operation”, Mr. Bob Dole’s happy hammer disappeared altogether and he was as modestly endowed as a 49er eunuch mascot up to his belly in snow.

To Be Continued

FAX

Coach
11-17-2007, 01:38 PM
If you're 4-5, and losing to the Denver Broncos junior varsity team at home, you don't deserve respect.

Now if they were 6-3, then perhaps it would be a different story.

FAX
11-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Mr. Bob Dole And The Magic Farts - Chapter V

“Hell in a hand basket,” said Mr. Bob Dole. My girlfriend will be here any minute! If she sees me like this I’ll have to run her through the woodchipper!” Suddenly, a bellowing roar discharged from Mr. Bob Dole’s ass like a first strike, underwater nuclear explosion and a furious blast of flatulence emerged from his drawers so great that the ground trembled and Mr. Bob Dole was lifted thee feet into the air! “God have mercy! Restore my happy hose!” shouted Mr. Bob Dole at the top of his lungs.

And so it was, boys and girls, that Mr. Bob Dole’s womb broom was made whole again and Mr. Bob Dole settled back in his chair and cracked open another beer.

The End

FAX

The Bad Guy
11-17-2007, 02:03 PM

Stop this collective "we" shit.

You hate him. Stop putting words in the fanbases' mouth because you have some personal vendetta with him.

He has this team going in the right direction for the first time in about 12 years. The teams play tough on the road, which is something that the two coaches before him could never say.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Maybe those Catholics should brush up on vocabulary.

You are a spelling Pharisee.

mo·tif http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2Fmotif)/moʊˈtif/<A class=pronlink onmouseover="status='Click for pronunciation key';return true;" title="Click for pronunciation key" onclick="pk = window.open('/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html', 'PronunciationKey','height=700,width=560,left=0,top=0,resizable,scrollbars');if(pk){pk.focus();}" onmouseout="status='';return true;" minmax_bound="true">Pronunciation Key - <A class=pronlink onmouseover="status='Click to toggle pronunciation';return true;" title="Click to show spelled pronunciation" onclick=javascript:show_sp() onmouseout="status='';return true;" minmax_bound="true">Show Spelled Pronunciation[moh-teef]<A class=pronlink onmouseover="status='Click for pronunciation key';return true;" title="Click for pronunciation key" onclick="pk = window.open('/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html', 'PronunciationKey','height=700,width=560,left=0,top=0,resizable,scrollbars');if(pk){pk.focus();}" onmouseout="status='';return true;" minmax_bound="true">Pronunciation Key - <A class=pronlink onmouseover="status='Click to toggle pronunciation';return true;" title="Click to show IPA pronunciation" onclick=javascript:show_ip() onmouseout="status='';return true;" minmax_bound="true">Show IPA Pronunciation–noun 1.a recurring subject, theme, idea, etc., esp. in a literary, artistic, or musical work. 2.a distinctive and recurring form, shape, figure, etc., in a design, as in a painting or on wallpaper. 3.a dominant idea or feature: the profit motif of free enterprise.
<HR class=ety minmax_bound="true">[Origin: 1840–50; < F; see motive (http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=motive)http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.png]

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

StcChief
11-17-2007, 04:55 PM
the Chiefs are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Jesus Christ, what a f*cking retard.

Baby Lee
11-17-2007, 06:28 PM
You are a spelling Pharisee.
I'm sorry, I thought your point was that the Nuns smacking your hands with rulers over these kinds of mistakes better you better at life than us Philistines.

Hammock Parties
11-17-2007, 06:29 PM
And you were doing so well, KCJohnny. Just stick to the Chiefs.

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 07:02 PM
And you were doing so well, KCJohnny. Just stick to the Chiefs.

only if you stick to what you're good at, pulling your pud to Carrie Underwood......