PDA

View Full Version : Herm Once Beat the Colts 41-0 in Playoffs

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:12 AM
http://football.about.com/library/weekly/aa010403.htm

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go ahead, object and protest.
But that was the year Herm yanked Vinny after a 1-4 start and made it to the playoffs where the Peytons were dismantled. Replacing the old crusty vet with a young, promising QB was a part of that.

Don't tell me Herm doesn't know how to beat Indy, especially when they are hurt.

Go Chiefs!
:arrow:

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:13 AM
The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:21 AM
The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then.

You and your dog enjoy.

You are so thoughtful, I want to read more of your insightful analysis.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:24 AM
You and your dog enjoy.

You are so thoughtful, I want to read more of your insightful analysis.
Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it don't read it.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Just stating my opinion. If you don't like it don't read it.
You disgrace the memory of one of the geatest Chiefs of all time with your juvinille avatar.

DT was not about little kids flicking the people off.

Grow up and respect your country.

11-17-2007, 01:29 AM
I still scratch my head as to how the hell THAT happened.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:31 AM
I still scratch my head as to how the hell THAT happened.

The fact is, it did happen, at the height of Peyton's career.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:32 AM
You disgrace the memeory of one of the geatest Chiefs of all time with your juvinille avatar.

DT was not about little kids flicking the people off.

Grow up and respect your country.
Whatever dude. Don't preach to me mofo, I have a mother. And what exactly does a picture of a kid throwing the bird have to do with DT? I've seen drunken idiots at plenty of games with players jerseys on, does that somehow make the player on those jerseys idiots to? And what does any of this have to do with respecting my country? You speak in riddles man.

I'm pretty sure a picture never hurt anyone.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:41 AM
I'm pretty sure a picture never hurt anyone.

Well, you are not sure enough.

Teaching kids to act like street thugs is not a wholesome American value.

Our enemies (Al Qaeda and others) have access to our decadence via the internet. You demonstrate that children are legitimate instruments to use as propaganda for insulting and disrespecting wholesome cultures.
I've fought on the streets of Baghdad. This stuff matters.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:50 AM

Our enemies (Al Qaeda and others) have access to our decadence via the internet. You demonstrate that children are legitimate instruments to use as propaganda for insulting and disrespecting wholesome cultures.

I didn't shoot that picture, it is readily available on the internet. That picture is from some soccer game in Europe, it's been photoshopped. If you find it offensive turn off avatars. Seriously, is it any worse then half the stuff thats posted on this website on a regular basis?

You're out there man if you think somehow Al Qaeda frequent Chiefsplanet with the exception of MemyselfI.

I've noticed you like to twist everything to fit your F***ed up agenda. Look this website is for entertainment, if I offend you in any way use the ignore feature, that's what it is there for.

You didnt answer my other questions, nice job of skipping over them.

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 01:53 AM
Mark it down, we beat the colts this weekend....

SPchief
11-17-2007, 01:53 AM
I like pie

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 01:54 AM
I like pie
Me too :thumb:

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 01:55 AM
I didn't shoot that picture, it is readily available on the internet. That picture is from some soccer game in Europe, it's been photoshopped. If you find it offensive turn off avatars. Seriously, is it any worse then half the stuff thats posted on this website on a regular basis?

You're out there man if you think somehow Al Qaeda frequent Chiefsplanet with the exception of MemyselfI.

I've noticed you like to twist everything to fit your F***ed up agenda. Look this website is for entertainment, if I offend you in any way use the ignore feature, that's what it is there for.

You didnt answer my other questions, nice job of skipping over them.

Look son, I am sure you are all of 18 years old and full of piss and vinegar. You have no idea what you are talking about or who you are talking to. Send me a PM or an email at abnjumpmaster56m@yahoo.com and arrange for a personal meeting with me. I'll be happy to mentor you. I've mentored many a young man for far more dangerous things than disagreements about football.

You have no idea what Al Qaeda is about.

SPchief
11-17-2007, 01:56 AM
Pie?

11-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Pie?
Write a song about it.

SPchief
11-17-2007, 02:01 AM
Write a song about it.

n00b

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:02 AM
Look son, I am sure you are all of 18 years old and full of piss and vinegar. You have no idea what you are talking about or who you are talking to. Send me a PM or an email at abnjumpmaster56m@yahoo.com and arrange for a personal meeting with me. I'll be happy to mentor you. I've mentored many a young man for far more dangerous things than disagreements about football.

You have no idea what Al Qaeda is about.
I'm far from 18, I'm 33 and what the hell do I need a mentor for? You're the last person I would ever accept advice from. I'm a married man
that is a citizen of the United States that pays taxes. I don't need to answer to you or anyone else for that matter.

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 02:05 AM
I'm far from 18, I'm 33 and what the hell do I need a mentor for? You're the last person I would ever accept advice from. I'm a married man
that is a citizen of the United States that pays taxes. I don't need to answer to you or anyone else for that matter.

then why did you respond? Isn't that kinda like answering to him by saying you don't need to answer to him? :shrug:

SPchief
11-17-2007, 02:07 AM
UltraPenut is having an orgasm right now.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:08 AM
then why did you respond? Isn't that kinda like answering to him by saying you don't need to answer to him? :shrug:
Thats a good question.

Mecca
11-17-2007, 02:08 AM
Just as I called it, Johnny here predicting the Chiefs will win every week...

He'd think the Chiefs would beat the Pats.

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 02:11 AM
UltraPenut is having an orgasm right now.

which one?

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 02:11 AM

And? We could go toe to toe with the Cheats.

11-17-2007, 02:15 AM
n00b
You obviously have not seen Michael. A movie.

blueballs
11-17-2007, 02:15 AM
In Cuba, each merry maid
Wakes up with this serenade
Peanuts! They’re nice and hot
Peanuts! I sell alot
If you haven’t got bananas, don’t be blue
Peanuts in a little bag are calling you
Don’t waste them, no tummy ache
You’ll taste them when you awake
For at the very break of day
The peanut vendor’s on his way
At dawning that whistle blows
Through ev’ry city, town, and country lane
You’ll hear him sing his plaintive little strain
And as he goes by to you he’ll say:
“Big jumbos, big double ones
Come buy those peanuts roasted today
Come try those freshly roasted today!”
If you’re looking for a moral to this song
Fifty million little monkeys can’t be wrong

In Cuba, his smiling face
Is welcome most ev’ry place
Peanuts! They hear him cry
Peanuts! They all reply
If you’re looking for an early morning treat
Get some double jointed peanuts good to eat
For breakfast or dinner time
For supper, most anytime
A merry twinkle in his eye
He’s got a way that makes you buy
Each morning that whistle blows
The little children like to trail along
They love to hear the peanut vendor’s song
They all laugh with glee when he will say
“They’re roasted, no tiny ones
They’re toasted, peanuts in the shell
Come buy some, I eat more than I sell!”
If an apple keeps the doctor from your door
Peanuts ought to keep him from you ever more

In Cuba, each merry maid
Wakes up with this serenade
Peanuts! They’re nice and hot,
Peanuts! I sell alot,
“Peanuts! We’ll meet again
Peanuts! This street again
Peanuts! You’ll eat again
Your peanut man.”
That Peanut man’s gone.

11-17-2007, 02:16 AM

I will give him this. Anything can happen on any given Sunday. Is it impossible? No. Improbable? Definitely.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 02:19 AM
Then listen up, 33-year old man:

War is no joke.
Don't assume you know what you are talking about or whom you are talking to unless you have also walked the mean streets of Baghdad.

Being married and paying taxes just means you are legal. Great. Glad you are.

But don't assume to inform veterans on the importance of the global war on terrorism and the dangers of combat. Tax paying and marriage just don't speak to that skill set.

And you are mistaken: in our republic, you do need to answer to all your fellow citizens for the actions you take and the votes you cast. You are in every way accountable to We the People of these United States.

Sad that you are 33 and think you are living in an every-man-for-himself environement. You are not.

Mecca
11-17-2007, 02:24 AM
And? We could go toe to toe with the Cheats.

You're out of your mind...

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:26 AM
Then listen up, 33-year old man:

War is no joke.
Don't assume you know what you ae talking about or whom you are talking to unless you have also walked the mean streets of Baghdad.

Being married and paying taxes just means you are legal. Great. Glad you are.

But don't assume to inform veterans on the importance of the global war on terrorism and the dangers of combat. Tax paying and marriage just don't speak to that skill set.

And you are mistaken: in our republic, you do need to answer to all your fellow citizens for the actions you take and the votes you cast. You are in every way accountable to We the People of these United States.

Sad that you are 33 and thing you are living in an every-man-for-himself environement. You are not.

You're way out there. Way to misconstrue my post. You're trying to act like I'm somehow disrespecting my country and making the U.S. look like savages because I have a F***ING picture of a kid flipping the bird with a DT jersey on.

Jump down off that cross and join the rest of us.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 02:31 AM
You're way out there. Way to misconstrue my post. You're trying to act like I'm somehow disrespecting my country and making the U.S. look like savages because I have a F***ING picture of a kid flipping the bird with a DT jersey on.

You just don't get it.

You are disrespecting your country.

Until you show up with a rifle in your hand with "US Army" on your chest in multiple countries as I have, you are totally clueless what it means to be an American.

It used to be that American meant freedom, liberty, and political opportunity and dignity; now it just means a blank check to disperse MTV values across a globe unwilling to indulge in our immorality.

When you have represented our nation on foreign soil in a war, come back and answer me.

Until then, you need to listen and learn.

SPchief
11-17-2007, 02:33 AM
Did someone say pie?

Dylan
11-17-2007, 02:41 AM
NYTimes: Jets 41 Colts 0 Jan. 5, 2003 (http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B0DE5DC173EF936A35752C0A9659C8B63)

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:42 AM
You just don't get it.

Until you show up with a rifle in your hand with "US Army" on your chest in multiple countries as I have, you are totally clueless what it means to be an American.

It used to be that American meant freedom, liberty, and political opportunity and dignity; now it just means a blank check to disperse MTV values across a globe unwilling to indulge in our immorality.

When you have represented our nation on foreign soil in a war, come back and answer me.

Oh, I see the light now! Anyone that has been in the U.S armed forces is an american and anyone who has never joined the armed forces or carried a rifle on foreign soil disrespects their country and is Un-American. Got it! Thanks for that revelation!

kcxiv
11-17-2007, 02:44 AM
I never seen a thread take such a turn. just wow.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:46 AM
You just don't get it.

On a serious note, explain to me in English not religious military jargon how I'm disrespecting my country? And just on a side note, I love the U.S. its the greatest country in the world.

MadMax
11-17-2007, 02:46 AM

It got ugly fast for sure.... :evil: :)

kinda symbolizes the Chiefs season at this point.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Well, be aware of your opinions and your avatars. Apparently my opinion and avatar disrespect the U.S.A

bigdreams1
11-17-2007, 02:50 AM
KCJohn is ****in crazy..."It used to be that American meant freedom"..doesnt that include freedom of speech..sounds like you are wrong than because that includes freedom of speech..because i wasnt in a war im not american..haha...ya you dont even know why we really went to war..just a mindless soldier following the government

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:56 AM
KCJohn is ****in crazy..."It used to be that American meant freedom"..doesnt that include freedom of speech..sounds like you are wrong than because that includes freedom of speech..because i wasnt in a war im not american..haha...ya you dont even know why we really went to war..just a mindless soldier following the government
You sir have no freedoms unless you've served your country, you sir are not american unless you've fought on foreign soil, you sir disrespect your country because of a 2" x 2" picture on a meaningless website.

MichaelH
11-17-2007, 03:04 AM
Back to the topic. Hermie did beat the Colts. The Chiefs could beat the Colts. And while I'm very pessimistic about that, I'd like to mention that I also like pie.

DaneMcCloud
11-17-2007, 03:11 AM

Jesus F*cking Christ, John.

You need to avoid internet forums. PERIOD.

You CHOSE to become a soldier. There is no draft. There are plenty of former soldiers who do not JUDGE others for their actions. Especially on an internet forum.

JUDGING others is not a function of United States soldiers and as far as I know, displaying an avatar of a kid showing the bird is neither a violation of the Chiefsplanet, nor is it a violation of US laws.

You need to get a f*cking grip on reality. For your family's sake.

Seriously.

Going through life angry at others who don't share your combat experience is no way to live. Not everyone you meet in your life will have combat service and I'd wager that 99.99% don't WANT that experience.

There are police officers and fireman that frequent this board. None of them go freakin' APESH*T when tragedies occur. None of them freak out and go off people because there were fires in SoCal or because there was a robbery at the local bank.

Get some help and a get a grip on reality.

RustShack
11-17-2007, 03:22 AM
I've always liked the avatar, first time I ever seen it the kid was wearing an ISU shirt. I'm pretty sure they have that kid in every team there is.

kcxiv
11-17-2007, 03:44 AM
Well, be aware of your opinions and your avatars. Apparently my opinion and avatar disrespect the U.S.A
Mine disrepects pigs or cows!!! where is the animal rights activists!

Valiant
11-17-2007, 04:16 AM
And I thought I was drunk tonight..

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 04:23 AM
Mine disrepects pigs or cows!!! where is the animal rights activists!
He'll be along shortly sporting the username KCJohnny

CupidStunt
11-17-2007, 04:51 AM
Chiefs suck. Bunch of losers.[/Mecca]

Now, kid, you need you strap on a gun with a U.S. Army badge and understand what life is about. When you have represented our nation on foreign soil in a war, come back and tell me that there is a single loser on the Chiefs roster.[/KCJohnny]

the Talking Can
11-17-2007, 05:24 AM
You just don't get it.

crazy johnny is back....threats of physical violence aren't far behind

the Talking Can
11-17-2007, 05:27 AM

not sure if you were around, but johnny has melted down and left the board after threatening people....several times....this is just a rerun

kcxiv
11-17-2007, 05:55 AM
not sure if you were around, but johnny has melted down and left the board after threatening people....several times....this is just a rerun
Ahh, i must have missed that. Links to that would be awesome. Good reading material for stuff like that.

Abba-Dabba
11-17-2007, 06:49 AM
For the sake of reality here. John is Chaplains Asst(56M)., not a combat arms soldier. A 56M40 doesn't lead a group of soldiers into combat.

Baby Lee
11-17-2007, 06:53 AM
Looks like we're in need of another round of 'ridicule the pie man until he leaves butt-hurt.'

You need to seek professional help.

Bearcat
11-17-2007, 07:21 AM
The fact is, it did happen, at the height of Peyton's career.
I wouldn't call being 0-3 at that point in his playoff career the height by a long shot. If he knew how to consistently beat the Colts, like, I don't know... that one team... don't you think the Chiefs would have gotten a first down in the first half of last year's playoff loss? Maybe thrown it past the first down marker before 10 minutes to go in the 3rd?

If we keep them to 23 points like we did last season and hire an offensive coordinator today, we might have a chance. Otherwise we'll score our 12 and lose by a couple of... crap, what are those called... touchdowns.

Another classic KCJohnny thread LMAO

Deberg_1990
11-17-2007, 07:23 AM
Has KCJohnny been drinking again???

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 09:52 AM

Hey leave me out of this!

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 09:58 AM
This thread needs a little more of KCJohnny and his Friends.

http://www.starstore.com/acatalog/GI_Joe_4.jpg

FYI Served in the USAF for 5 years. knock off this high and almighty military crap... Makes me want to puke and your are embarassing us veterans...

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 10:45 AM
This thread needs a little more of KCJohnny and his Friends....

OK, here I am - here I am.

Atteeeeeeeeeen-tion!

Forwaaaaard - Asshaaaaaaats!

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 10:47 AM
OK, here I am - here I am.

Atteeeeeeeeeen-tion!

Forwaaaaard - Asshaaaaaaats!

ROFL Holy crap dude!

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 10:49 AM
You're out of your mind...

[sarcasim meter] tap tap, is this thing on? [/end sarcasim meter]

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 10:51 AM
KCJohn is ****in crazy...

I may be desperate, but just for the record, KCJohnny is NOT F***ing me. I'm the only vet that can do that to me.....

NTTAWWT

siberian khatru
11-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Has KCJohnny been drinking again???

That communion wine must be 150-proof.

jjchieffan
11-17-2007, 10:59 AM

I personally find the picture offensive, and would punish my child for doing such a thing. That said, we have a freedom of speech and expression in this country, and it doesn't matter if I like it or not. Thats why I have never said anything about it. I saw someone wearing a t-shirt with that disgraceful pic on it at the game last weekend. I didn't like it either.

Redcoats58
11-17-2007, 02:59 PM
I personally find the picture offensive, and would punish my child for doing such a thing. That said, we have a freedom of speech and expression in this country, and it doesn't matter if I like it or not. Thats why I have never said anything about it. I saw someone wearing a t-shirt with that disgraceful pic on it at the game last weekend. I didn't like it either.
Some people really need to lighten up.

bigdreams1
11-17-2007, 03:01 PM
ya really its a joke...if you cant handle an avatar..wow thats all i can say

WilliamTheIrish
11-17-2007, 03:11 PM
BFD.

KCJohnny
11-17-2007, 03:33 PM
That communion wine must be 150-proof.

OK, i stayed up too late and definitley was well into the Shiraz.
Let's drop it and move on. My apologies to the vets.

Back to the topic:
Herm's 41-0 shellacking of the Colts was a pretty wild game. I know we can't expect anything close to that tomorrow but there's at least some precedent for Herm going off on the Colts.

KC Jones
11-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Herm Once Beat the Colts 41-0 in Playoffs

... and I once had sex with 3 different women in one night, but that sure as hell isn't going to happen again.

Reerun_KC
11-17-2007, 05:53 PM
... and I once had sex with 3 different women in one night, but that sure as hell isn't going to happen again.
I guess Miracles happen dont they?

Herm has about much of a chance to actually out-coach manning and co as I do to sleep with Shania Twain...

Just isnt going to happen...

Herm is to stupid...

Baby Lee
11-17-2007, 06:30 PM
Herm is to stupid...
Ohhh!! I love analogies.

As what is to what?

WilliamTheIrish
11-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Ohhh!! I love analogies.

As what is to what?

LMAO

Be careful flying those "off" airlines.

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 06:59 PM
I guess Miracles happen dont they?

Herm has about much of a chance to actually out-coach manning and co as I do to sleep with Shania Twain...

Just isnt going to happen...

Herm is to stupid...

OK, so I'll play along;

here's the difference, herm is about to meet and spend three plus hours with his version of your "shania twain" from this analogy. Yeah, he still might not F her, but he's got a better chance than you, because you can only look at her picture....

CHIEF4EVER
11-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Herm Once Beat the Colts 41-0 in Playoffs

Once, when I was a kid, I thought I could fly if I jumped out of a tree and flapped my arms really fast.[/recycled sarcasm]

crazycoffey
11-17-2007, 07:14 PM
[/b]

Once, when I was a kid, I thought I could fly if I jumped out of a tree and flapped my arms really fast.[/recycled sarcasm]

yup, and once you had a life - but then you decided to log on to this HELL....