PDA

View Full Version : How many of you want Herm fired?

Hammock Parties
11-18-2007, 03:40 PM
It's safe to say his approval rating is low right now.

Reerun_KC
11-18-2007, 03:42 PM
never wanted the loser in the first place...

So mark me down as a big FU Herm...

Each game that passes by is one game closer to Herm being fired.

kcxiv
11-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Hehe, i am off his bandwagon. I think he cost us 2 games in a row. Nothing we can o though. We will continue to lose 13-10 ballgames the rest of the year.

MIAdragon
11-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Depends on who else is out there?

KCJohnny
11-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Herm's great at talent acquisition and has the team playing hard and competing every week.

Solari's done. Might as well let Brodie call the plays the way the old time QBs did.
Couldn't possibly do any worse.

KCFalcon59
11-18-2007, 03:45 PM
His stubborness is what will keep him from being a great coach.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Solari has got to go
the sooner the better
Herm is secondary to that

Molitoth
11-18-2007, 03:46 PM
I'm ok with the job Herm is doing, but if he doesnt remove the shit from this team during the next offseason, then he needs to go as well.

cdcox
I never would have hired him in the first place. I'd definitely let him finish the year. Mid year coaching changes make no sense. I might let him coach one more year, depending on who was available to replace him. We wills still be rebuilding for at least a couple more years, so there is no hurry to make a rash change.

But no way would I let him stay long term.

Mr. Arrowhead
as long as he canned solari at the end of the year then im cool with him

stevieray
Name another Chiefs HC coach who has started more playmaking rookies in a two year span.

KcMizzou
I've calmed down a bit...

Keep Herm, get us a decent OC.

suds79
11-18-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm good with Herm.

He's building a strong D and he'll rebuild this horrid O-line.

You can't do it all at once.

I'd be okay with letting Solari go though.

Deberg_1990
11-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Solari calls the plays, but Herm signs off on the gameplan during the week. So whos at fault?

Herm basically conceded defeat today going in.

Hes probably in the locker room now thumping his chest with pride "Men, we hung with the world champs, down to the wire. Moral Victory"

mrub4
11-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Never wanted him in the first place. I can't imagine a change at OC would do much for the playcalling. IIRC, Herm's Jets ran pretty much the same predictable offense we're seeing now.

KcMizzou
11-18-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm good with Herm.

I'd be okay with letting Solari go though.True enough.

stevieray
11-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Moral Victory"

definitely, especially for Brodie.

88TG88
Carl first, then Solari, and then Herm

MIAdragon
I'm good with Herm.

I'd be okay with letting Solari go though.

That’s great but if he continues to hand cuff the team with piss poor management I don’t care who you have out there he will find a way to loose.

dirk digler
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
You know Carl fired Gun who had a .500 record when he got canned.

Herm is not going to have .500 by the time this season is over so by that standard they should can him

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 03:52 PM
I want Huard to start.

suds79
11-18-2007, 03:55 PM
That’s great but if he continues to hand cuff the team with piss poor management I don’t care who you have out there he will find a way to loose.

How are you going to manage a team that can't run the ball or throw deep due to poor O-line play?

RedThat
11-18-2007, 03:55 PM
I don't want him as a head coach.

He needs to be either a GM or the head of the scouting department.

Fired? ah, I don't about fired. Carl fired? yeah. But I would keep Herm and give him a job elsewhere in the organization.

ChiefsCountry
11-18-2007, 03:57 PM
I say you have to give a coach at least 3 years. Herm is getting us talent which is very good but his game day coaching is what kills him.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Start a poll about Solari
with who voted showing
no Chief fan votes to keep him

RedThat
11-18-2007, 03:59 PM
I say you have to give a coach at least 3 years. Herm is getting us talent which is very good but his game day coaching is what kills him.

which is safe to say, he is not suited to be an nfl head coach in this day and age. He should be a gm.

headsnap
11-18-2007, 03:59 PM
Herm hired Hackett in NY...

Herm now has Solari here...

:hmmm:

Bearcat
11-18-2007, 04:01 PM
Would he accept a demotion to DC/Assistant-HC-who-isn't-invited-to-offensive-meetings?

MahiMike
11-18-2007, 04:41 PM
42% still want him? George Bush would love to have that high of an approval rating.

ILChief
11-18-2007, 04:43 PM
I want Huard to start.

Nuthooks! :)

Bearcat
11-18-2007, 04:47 PM
42% still want him? George Bush would love to have that high of an approval rating.

Moral victories are like sex with 3 condoms.. just because it doesn't feel as good, doesn't mean it feels bad!
xoxo --Carl

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9974/700468404cca4eb8af34540hm8.jpg

11-18-2007, 04:48 PM
I wanted him fired as soon as he was hired.

alanm
11-18-2007, 04:49 PM
I don't want him fired. I just want all play calling privileges taken away from Herm and Solari. :banghead: :banghead:

Pablo
11-18-2007, 05:10 PM
I like Herm. His philosophy is outdated, but I also didn't like DV's. Maybe we can get Marty back ;) .

chiefsfan1963
11-18-2007, 05:15 PM
I want Herm his staff and CP and his staff gone by tomorrow. ANd I want the Lamar Family to sell the Franchise the very next day to someone that has pride and a desire to become a dynasty like the Pats.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Unbelievable.

Herm was given an aging team with a horrible defense. In his first year, he took that team to the playoff. In his second year, he's managed to take a perennial 32nd rated defense to a top 10 defense. In addition, there's more guys playing on Sundays that are their rookie contracts that at any point during the the history of the franchise. In addition, this team just lost to the defending Super Bowl Champs, at home nonetheless, by 3 POINTS. Yet, people still want him fired???

I don't get it. I don't get it at ALL.

This team is being rebuilt. PERIOD. The defense was first. Next year, it will be the offense. IF the offense continues to struggle after adding three new starting offensive lineman, a true fullback and another receiver, I'll be disappointed. But no means am I disappointed NOW.

I expected these types of games this year.

Didn't we all? I mean, are there really people here that thought the Chiefs could compete with New England and Indy this year? Seriously?

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I want Herm his staff and CP and his staff gone by tomorrow. ANd I want the Lamar Family to sell the Franchise the very next day to someone that has pride and a desire to become a dynasty like the Pats.

You are the biggest idiot to post on this site.

THAT is quite an accomplishment.

irishjayhawk
11-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Unbelievable.

Herm was given an aging team with a horrible defense. In his first year, he took that team to the playoff. In his second year, he's managed to take a perennial 32nd rated defense to a top 10 defense. In addition, there's more guys playing on Sundays that are their rookie contracts that at any point during the the history of the franchise. In addition, this team just lost to the defending Super Bowl Champs, at home nonetheless, by 3 POINTS. Yet, people still want him fired???

This team is being rebuilt. PERIOD. The defense was first. Next year, it will be the offense. IF the offense continues to struggle after adding three new starting offensive lineman, a true fullback and another receiver, I'll be disappointed. But no means am I disappointed NOW.

Didn't we all? I mean, are there really people here that thought the Chiefs could compete with New England and Indy this year? Seriously?

It's how he's going about doing it. This is a great year to rebuild and we could easily be 2 games ahead of people in the AFC West, but Herm has squandered that.

True, in the long term, he may have helped our team. However, the Superbowl is always in the here and now. And Herm cannot do it. Between him and Solari, our Offense is about as predictable as counting to 3.

Demonpenz
11-18-2007, 05:24 PM
herm is taking a weak ass team and making them decent why would you want him fired. WE JUST ALMOST BEAT THE COLTS. Good lord this place is retarded sometimes

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2007, 05:26 PM
It's how he's going about doing it. This is a great year to rebuild and we could easily be 2 games ahead of people in the AFC West, but Herm has squandered that.

True, in the long term, he may have helped our team. However, the Superbowl is always in the here and now. And Herm cannot do it. Between him and Solari, our Offense is about as predictable as counting to 3.

I disagree.

Croyle walks out of Indy with a good day. Bowe has a good day. Niswanger played. The defense played outstanding.

The mistakes were made on special teams. This was a winnable game with a sound philosophy. The special teams failed to do their job, thus the result is a loss.

Keep in mind, the Chiefs were also down to a 34 year-old running back and a rookie 5th rounder, yet were still in the game until the final 2 minutes.

This team is making serious progress. Though obviously not quickly enough for some fans.

Pablo
11-18-2007, 05:28 PM
herm is taking a weak ass team and making them decent why would you want him fired. WE JUST ALMOST BEAT THE COLTS. Good lord this place is retarded sometimesBecause some people still cry in their pillows at night thinking about the 2003 Chiefs with DV's offense.

It doesn't matter what Herm is trying to build because he isn't doing it in one week like some people expect.

"What, the Chiefs barely lost to the defending SB Champs at home a week after being slaughtered at home by the effing Broncos. Fire Herm..he has all the talent in the world to work with, he's just not smart enough to make it happen."

alanm
11-18-2007, 05:30 PM
Unbelievable.

We lost. Get with the program. ;)

Skip Towne
11-18-2007, 05:31 PM
I don't want him as a head coach.

He needs to be either a GM or the head of the scouting department.

Fired? ah, I don't about fired. Carl fired? yeah. But I would keep Herm and give him a job elsewhere in the organization.
GM? You want to Peter Principle him AGAIN?

Extra Point
11-18-2007, 05:31 PM
Don't worry. Herm will be elected Head Coach of the Year by the sports writers, right after we back into the playoffs and miraculously win the first playoff game.

Bearcat
11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
This team is making serious progress. Though obviously not quickly enough for some fans.
We drive down the field and score a touchdown. Force a punt. We fold up. Force a punt. We fold up.

Why is there faith that the philosophy will change when the talent changes, when Herm comes out and says "we were in a defensive game, we were looking for one play at the end"?

Some of you guys sound like it's our first year in the NFL. You all complain about respect and how we made the playoffs last year and how we are a game out of winning the AFC West... yet, we lose, and it's "we're rebuilding, it's a moral victory".

Which one is it?

Like you said, if the philosophy doesn't change when there's more talent, that'll be the time to really be disappointed. I just don't see why it would change. Croyle proves he can drive down the field for the TD, and you put the diapers back on? It was almost like it was practice... good week, Croyle, we'll come back out next week and see if we can do it again... oh wait, there's another quarter to play? :banghead:

irishjayhawk
11-18-2007, 05:32 PM
I disagree.

Croyle walks out of Indy with a good day. Bowe has a good day. Niswanger played. The defense played outstanding.

The mistakes were made on special teams. This was a winnable game with a sound philosophy. The special teams failed to do their job, thus the result is a loss.

Keep in mind, the Chiefs were also down to a 34 year-old running back and a rookie 5th rounder, yet were still in the game until the final 2 minutes.

No one is saying individuals didn't have good days. That's beside the point.

The point is: Herm does not have what it takes to coach a winning football team.

We are conservative to the point of being laughable. It's pathetic. Then, when we're down and our offense's back is to the wall, we open it up. And what do you know? We move the frigin ball.

I don't understand it. Defensively, we laid an egg against Denver but played well against Peyton. Of course, this is to be expected with Herm. We play good defense normally with a game here or there that isn't up to snuff. Every team has that.

Maybe the best way to put this is:

It's not what he does, but what he refuses to do.

Bearcat
11-18-2007, 05:36 PM
We lost. Get with the program. ;)

I don't think it's about that for most people... I could care less about the loss as far as the standings. Herm made these sort of choices in big games with the Jets. He made the same decisions in our playoff loss last year, and he's making the same decisions now.

Why is he going to change now? When we have more talent, and we're tied in the 4th, he's going to punt before taking a chance, and give us the 50/50 chance of winning that we've had all year. It's always going to be about one big play. We'll win some games we shouldn't win, and lose some games we should win by 21.

It's hard to win 3 or 4 playoff games in a row like that, regardless of the talent on the field... because you know, playoff teams are usually pretty good, too.

blueballs
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
I can't imagine the loser Carl would replace him with

cdcox
11-18-2007, 05:39 PM
I disagree.

Let's say your goal was to have a #1 selling album. You started with the rhythm section. They started improving and got to darn right good. You plan to add the lead instrumentalists next. You have a plan and you're working it. You're heading toward that #1 selling album, right?

Herm is building a Polka band. No matter how well he works his plan, he isn't going to get to where we want to go.

11-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Some of us have been extremely consistent about our dislike for Herm from the start.

smittysbar
11-18-2007, 05:45 PM
I hated him in NY and I Hate hin in KC!

This joker just cost us 2 games. You can't do that in the NFL

Anyong Bluth
11-18-2007, 05:52 PM
no, can't bitch about trying to overhaul an old ass team and hasn't even been given enough time to fully put together a roster of his.

cdcox
11-18-2007, 05:54 PM
I hated him in NY and I Hate hin in KC!

This joker just cost us 2 games. You can't do that in the NFL

You are leaving out the yearly slow start where he gives up two games at the beginning of the season.

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
No one is saying individuals didn't have good days. That's beside the point.

The point is: Herm does not have what it takes to coach a winning football team.

I think that getting to the playoffs four times in six seasons says otherwise.

headsnap
11-18-2007, 05:55 PM
I can't imagine the loser Carl would replace him with
Norv Turner is taken...

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 05:57 PM
if Herm would just hire a competent OC, and leave him alone the way that Dungy does, he'd be fine...he obviously understands defense...he is obviously off his rocker about offense...

Zouk
11-18-2007, 06:00 PM
if Herm would just hire a competent OC, and leave him alone the way that Dungy does, he'd be fine...he obviously understands defense...he is obviously off his rocker about offense...

It's not the OC, it's the QB!

If Herm had Manning, we'd score plenty.

RedThat
11-18-2007, 06:00 PM

i don't think it would happen. no matter who we have there, my guy feeling tells me herm would get involved with what were trying to do, and be an influence with the playcalling.

the Talking Can
11-18-2007, 06:01 PM

well, great, let's go to Costco and buy us a Manning...

DaneMcCloud
11-18-2007, 06:02 PM

Not with the current offensive line, which is the reason why the offense is so pathetic.

Dylan
11-18-2007, 06:03 PM
I feel very sad that you lost today. For the forum, in particular. This loss is on Herm -- nothing new for his resume there.

FOX cut into our football game to show Croyle's highlight-reel TD catch. He looked great along with Bowe who caught the ball in the corner of the endzone. They also reported that Croyle looked much more poised and decisive than Peyton Manning. Great compliment for a rookie quarterback making his first NFL start. The easy points come with the receiver down the field.

Herm Edwards is responsible for hiring four offensive coodinators for the last six years. He has seemingly used the same game-plan in every game. Sportswriters have had to do this research, in order to ask the hard questions and share their knowledge. If questions are brushed aside, the Chiefs will have a mirrored image of Solari end up playing scapegoat in the end of the season.

"After that, the Jets went into a shell, playing as conservatively as if they led 30-0, not 13-0. In the third quarter, the Jets had a third-and-22 from New England's 34-yard line, and instead of throwing, they pitched to LaMont Jordan, all but conceding that they were playing for the field goal rather than a touchdown. Edwards defended the play-calling and he gave a vote of confidence to Hackett." Dec, 4, 2001 NYT

Out of respect for the members at ChiefsPlant, my intention is not to offend anyone. I'm very mindful of my comments. I like the Chiefs, and I'm sad you lost a game against the Super Bowl Champs that you should have won.

I trust that Jason Whitlock's article will be spot on. ;)

beach tribe
11-18-2007, 06:04 PM
no, can't bitch about trying to overhaul an old ass team and hasn't even been given enough time to fully put together a roster of his.
His gametime decisions are ludicris.

I was willing to give him a chance, but he has no killer instict, and is too stubborn to play to the strengths of the team.

The only thing he has done right since he's been here is draft decently.

Everything on gameday has been complete Jackass crap.

Hammock Parties
11-18-2007, 06:05 PM

Jason's gonna rip Herm a new one tonight.

beach tribe
11-18-2007, 06:07 PM
How are you going to manage a team that can't run the ball or throw deep due to poor O-line play?
we ran the ball well when we spead out, and the pass protection was fine we stopped doing both..........they are fukin morons.

Bill S Preston
11-18-2007, 06:10 PM
I will trade you Herm and Solari for Norv and Cottrell.

Deal?

Coach
11-18-2007, 06:10 PM
Jason's gonna rip Herm a new one tonight.

I sure hope the hell so. What kind of an idiot coach who has 1:15 with all of their 3 timeouts to at least try to take a chance to get some points before halftime, and to gain some momentum, yet decides to just be content with a 3-3 tie?

What a disgrace....

CoMoChief
11-18-2007, 06:13 PM
Keep him because the guy obviously has an eye for talent which is gonna help us in the long run as far as building this team.

But PLEEEEEASE make him stay the **** away from the offense and fire Mike Solari and get someone who knows how to call a ****ing game. I really think he is waaaay over his head. I understand it was Croyle's first start, so they're gonna play uber-conservative and make sure they can limit his mistakes as much as possible. Having that said we ran the ball at times in which you should NEVER run the football, almost to the point that Solari gave up after 2nd down. This is soley the reason why he needs to go. his passing patterns are nothing more than crossing routes or out routes that don't exceed the first down marker. Eveyr once in a while during a game we may throw it downfield, but it's not very often. I expected more of an air attack considering Croyle had a lot of good solid protection today outside of RT Chris Terry.

Get rid of Solari and replace him with someone who is offensively competent, build up the Oline, maybe get another playmaker on offense in the draft (Martin Rucker in the 2nd round anyone???), let Croyle grow this season, allow him to take chances and see what he can do with it. He has the arm, let him throw it. It will only make him better. Do all of these things and given the fact that our schedule will be easier next season because our record won't be good this season and I think we got a chance next season.

Rayner needs to go. Passing up on Crosby was a huge mistake.

beach tribe
11-18-2007, 06:14 PM
We were HOT, and herm threw water all over us, and he always will. EVERY coach in the league knows what he's going to do. Hell I called the 2nd long 3rd long plays. You don't think they know this shit. It's a fukin joke.

MadMax
11-18-2007, 06:17 PM
I will trade you Herm and Solari for Norv and Cottrell.

Deal?

o.k. ;)

MadMax
11-18-2007, 06:19 PM
His gametime decisions are ludicris.

I was willing to give him a chance, but he has no killer instict, and is too stubborn to play to the strengths of the team.

The only thing he has done right since he's been here is draft decently.

Everything on gameday has been complete Jackass crap.

I think SteveO and wee man can do better. :deevee:

smittysbar
11-18-2007, 06:19 PM
I feel very sad that you lost today. For the forum, in particular. This loss is on Herm -- nothing new for his resume there.

FOX cut into our football game to show Croyle's highlight-reel TD catch. He looked great along with Bowe who caught the ball in the corner of the endzone. They also reported that Croyle looked much more poised and decisive than Peyton Manning. Great compliment for a rookie quarterback making his first NFL start. The easy points come with the receiver down the field.

Herm Edwards is responsible for hiring four offensive coodinators for the last six years. He has seemingly used the same game-plan in every game. Sportswriters have had to do this research, in order to ask the hard questions and share their knowledge. If questions are brushed aside, the Chiefs will have a mirrored image of Solari end up playing scapegoat in the end of the season.

Out of respect for the members at ChiefsPlant, my intention is not to offend anyone. I'm very mindful of my comments. I like the Chiefs, and I'm sad you lost a game against the Super Bowl Champs that you should have won.

Great post!

Thig Lyfe
11-18-2007, 06:23 PM
I haven't been one to call for Herm's head, but today was an inexcusable display of cowardice and ineptitude. I wouldn't mind at all seeing him gone. But then again, if Carl stays, it'll be more pain, different area.

Thig Lyfe
11-18-2007, 06:24 PM

Croyle played far better than Manning today.

King_Chief_Fan
11-18-2007, 06:24 PM
I think that getting to the playoffs four times in six seasons says otherwise.
THe crap he pulled today says it all. He sucks

MadMax
11-18-2007, 06:25 PM

Are you serious???

Coach
11-18-2007, 06:29 PM

Shit, Herm will find a way to neuter Manning.

Reerun_KC
11-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I think people are quick to jump on Solari, but are missing a key component in Herms coaching staff...

Dick Curl, All calls go through Dick before the QB.

With all the OC's Herm has went through his offense stays the same.. Regardles if you put Jesus himself there, Dick Curl and Herm will call the game they want.

Solari is just a puppet and I feel has about as much say so as you and I...

Yes I know Dick Curl is the QB's coach and relays the plays, but he has more authority than anyone on that Coaching staff besides Herm.

he will be out OC next year. mark it down.

Pablo
11-18-2007, 06:35 PM

If Herm had Manning, we'd score plenty.You're an idiot. If Herm had Manning he'd look as good as he did today most of the time, because our offensive line is pretty much a mirror-image of what Indy put out there today. Any time Manning had to face a stout D, he'd have some trouble. Their offensive line today looked like ours. One or two solid players and a buch of patchwork in between.

Brody Croyle just got his first start and looked pretty good against a solid D. Huard was a turd, but when he got time he made accurate throws and led the team. Croyle just requires less time to make decisions in the pocket and has the stronger arm.

It is the play-calling, and if you can't see that you're effing blind. Don't drive a car, don't walk towards bright lights and buy a dog.

3rd and 18 isn't the time for a draw against a fast defense.

Zouk
11-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Are you serious???

Of course I am.

What makes me laugh is the people who think Dungy "learned" something after the left Tampa. He learned nothing. He just knows that you play 1 way when you have a really good QB, and another when you don't.

We had a guy today playing his first game ever. It'll open up down the road if he shows he can make good decision when he's given more opportunities (which he will get when we play at home).

Easy 6
11-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I've calmed down a bit...

Keep Herm, get us a decent OC.

Agreed, get us a bona-fide OC with atleast SOME authority...a mandate if you will, you dont see Dungy whining about "Quick Strike Scoring".

If we do that, i have 0 probs letting Herm run the rest.

Coach
11-18-2007, 06:43 PM
Of course I am.

What makes me laugh is the people who think Dungy "learned" something after the left Tampa. He learned nothing. He just knows that you play 1 way when you have a really good QB, and another when you don't.

We had a guy today playing his first game ever. It'll open up down the road if he shows he can make good decision when he's given more opportunities (which he will get when we play at home).

The problem is, Dungy is adaptable. He could had messed that offense, but he didn't touch a thing. Never said anything about having to "simplifying it" or anything like that.

Herm, however on the other hand, is one dumb stubborn coach, and shoots off his mouth saying that we have to "simplify" the offense becuase apparently, we have some retarded receivers who doesn't know what the hell is a stop and go route is. Not to mention that scoring 31 points is alot, it's arena football, not real football.

In short, Herm doesn't know the difference between his elbows and his ass.

Reerun_KC
11-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Agreed, get us a bona-fide OC with atleast SOME authority...a mandate if you will, you dont see Dungy whining about "Quick Strike Scoring".

If we do that, i have 0 probs letting Herm run the rest.

Not a bad idea scott free...

But Herm isnt the kind of coach that will allow anyone to outshine him. Besides if he did bring in someone better at OC and the preformed well. His job would be in jeapordy as the HC...

Herm is to insecure to do such a thing..

Frazod
11-18-2007, 06:48 PM
It's a good thing I got the breaking-shit thing out of my system at the end of the Green Bay game, because if I hadn't, I would have certainly broke shit today.

The Colts were just begging us to win. I mean spread eagle with a f#cking bow on it, saying TAKE THE GAME, PLEASE. Nobody snatches defeat from the jaws of victory so completely as Herm and Solari.

Solari should be fired NOW and replaced with some random person off the street. There is no way a random person off the street could be worse. Solari is to offense what ice is to fire. I absolutely cannot ever remember watching a worse-called game. Ever. By any team, at any level. He needs to be shown the door IMMEDIATELY.

And then Herm and Carl can follow at the end of the season.

Easy 6
11-18-2007, 06:52 PM
Not a bad idea scott free...

But Herm isnt the kind of coach that will allow anyone to outshine him. Besides if he did bring in someone better at OC and the preformed well. His job would be in jeapordy as the HC...

Herm is to insecure to do such a thing..

I'm not one of those who thinks Herm is as stupid as you all think, i have a strong feeling that he will change, or atleast slightly alter his approach next year.

His eye for talent & zest for D is as good as any, he will see the error of his ways this offseason & open things up in 08.

Save this post & mark my words, he'll come around.

MadMax
11-18-2007, 06:55 PM
I think people are quick to jump on Solari, but are missing a key component in Herms coaching staff...

Dick Curl, All calls go through Dick before the QB.

With all the OC's Herm has went through his offense stays the same.. Regardles if you put Jesus himself there, Dick Curl and Herm will call the game they want.

Solari is just a puppet and I feel has about as much say so as you and I...

Yes I know Dick Curl is the QB's coach and relays the plays, but he has more authority than anyone on that Coaching staff besides Herm.

he will be out OC next year. mark it down.

Now I'm really confused. We have an OC that calls plays ( supposedely ) that then are neutered by Herm then we have a curled Dick that has final say??? Jeez rocket science sucks

Chiefnj2
11-18-2007, 07:12 PM
No point firing Herm with Carl still around.