PDA

View Full Version : Whooosh, the sound of Broncos and Chargers roaring past the Chiefs in the Division...

Logical
11-20-2007, 02:02 AM
Not that I did not expect it at the beginning of the season, but it was fun making fun of them trailing the lowly Chiefs with our rag tag no offensive team squad.

kcxiv
11-20-2007, 02:06 AM
Things at the end always end up where they are supposed to. It was bound to happen i guess.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2007, 02:07 AM
Hey now, there are still 6 games left.

BigMeatballDave
11-20-2007, 02:28 AM
We are in a rebuilding mode. That said, after watching Cutler play in the 1st half, I strongly believe our young gun is every bit as good as him.

Bill S Preston
11-20-2007, 02:53 AM
You will easily beat the Donkeys at Mile High, and you always beat us at Arrowhead. You're also forgetting that we are coached by Norv and Ted, not the greatest duo.

Direckshun
11-20-2007, 04:04 AM
I don't think they're making the sound of whoosh.

They're making those clicking sounds crutches make as they hobble past us.

Messier
11-20-2007, 04:12 AM
I wouldn't call the passing a whooosh. More like:

Broncos & Chargers: Ah, do you mind?

Chiefs: No...no, go ahead.

Broncos & Chargers: I mean if you'd rather....

Chiefs: No, I mean, someone has to be first.

Broncos & Chargers: Sure...sure....ahh, this is awkward.

Chiefs: I know.

Broncos & Chargers: I mean, if there was a way we could all be second....that would be...you know....more....what's the word....

Chiefs: Appropriate?

Broncos & Chargers: Yeah.

Silock
11-20-2007, 04:26 AM
Roaring? One game ahead is roaring?

Not that I think we're a great team or anything, but a 5-5 team can't talk much shit on a 4-6 team.

Silock
11-20-2007, 04:27 AM
I wouldn't call the passing a whooosh. More like:

Broncos & Chargers: Ah, do you mind?

Chiefs: No...no, go ahead.

Broncos & Chargers: I mean if you'd rather....

Chiefs: No, I mean, someone has to be first.

Broncos & Chargers: Sure...sure....ahh, this is awkward.

Chiefs: I know.

Broncos & Chargers: I mean, if there was a way we could all be second....that would be...you know....more....what's the word....

Chiefs: Appropriate?

Broncos & Chargers: Yeah.

Anyone else totally see this going down in a Family Guy skit?

kcxiv
11-20-2007, 04:38 AM
We are in a rebuilding mode. That said, after watching Cutler play in the 1st half, I strongly believe our young gun is every bit as good as him.
So are the Broncos.

|Zach|
11-20-2007, 04:42 AM
So are the Broncos.
Hardly.

beer bacon
11-20-2007, 05:56 AM
So are the Broncos.

Eh. This was supposed to be the Year of the Broncos.

HMc
11-20-2007, 06:04 AM
we're going to win out. /kcjohnny

jjjayb
11-20-2007, 07:13 AM

ROFL

Mile High Mania
11-20-2007, 07:20 AM
Eh. This was supposed to be the Year of the Broncos.

Really? I thought it was the year of the Chargers... I need to find a chinese calendar.

vailpass
11-20-2007, 08:00 AM

ROFL ROFL

alanm
11-20-2007, 08:09 AM
ROFL ROFL
I watch Cutler every week and I already know that Croyle will end up being better. You can laugh now but you won't be laughing much in the future,

HonestChieffan
11-20-2007, 08:10 AM
Imagine yourself on Sunday about 3:30pm....after we get Hermified by the Faders. Be afraid.

Hammock Parties
11-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Imagine yourself on Sunday about 3:30pm....after we get Hermified by the Faders. Be afraid.

Herm said we would throw more downfield against Oakland. I guess we'll see if he means it.

HonestChieffan
11-20-2007, 08:12 AM
Wait...what time is the game anyway...

vailpass
11-20-2007, 08:15 AM
I watch Cutler every week and I already know that Croyle will end up being better. You can laugh now but you won't be laughing much in the future,

And you base that bold statement on what? A single game where Croyle managed a scaled back offense that resulted in minimal points scored in a losing effort against a stumbling Colts team?
It's nice that you hope for the best in the QB Carl found in the bargain basement but in reality Croyle is several notches below the top-shelf QBs of that draft: Young & Cutler.

Mile High Mania
11-20-2007, 08:32 AM
It's still way too early to judge the young QBs like Cutler, Young, Leinart and Croyle. Young has the better W/L record, but is he the better QB? I dunno, Cutler looks damn good at times, like last night and so did Young. I think Cutler will end up being the better passing QB compared to Young, but who knows at this point.

Croyle... we haven't seen enough of him yet.

Mecca
11-20-2007, 08:34 AM
How in the hell can you say you have no doubt Croyle will be better....we're comparing a guy who's thrown about 30 NFL passes to Jay Cutler who's thrown what 300?

vailpass
11-20-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm not so much doubting that Croyle might have some talent as I am the ability of his coaching staff to develop it without getting him killed.

FAX
11-20-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm not so much doubting that Croyle might have some talent as I am the ability of his coaching staff to develop it without getting him killed.

Yepperoopo.

FAX

El Jefe
11-20-2007, 01:01 PM
I don't see Herm letting us lose to the Faiders at home. Herm knows of the rivalry's this team has and he definetely isn't going to want to loose to a rival at home in a must win game. All that being said who knows what offense he will have playing, the one where we try to score or the one where we suck.

ct
11-20-2007, 01:03 PM
WHHOOOOOSH was the sound of the Chiefs flushing their own season down the bowl. San Diego and Denver just happen to be the pesky floaters.

xbarretx
11-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Anyone else totally see this going down in a Family Guy skit?

yes involving Quagmire and Cleveland

Rooster
11-20-2007, 01:10 PM

LOL.. That's exactly what I was thinking. Hardly a whoosh.

HemiEd
11-20-2007, 02:09 PM
Herm said we would throw more downfield against Oakland. I guess we'll see if he means it.
Didn't he contradict this in his PC today? Just reading your quotes of it.

HemiEd
11-20-2007, 02:12 PM
I don't see Herm letting us lose to the Faiders at home. Herm knows of the rivalry's this team has and he definetely isn't going to want to loose to a rival at home in a must win game. All that being said who knows what offense he will have playing, the one where we try to score or the one where we suck.

I want to believe that. But what happened just last week when the Broncos came to town?

Hammock Parties
11-20-2007, 02:14 PM
Didn't he contradict this in his PC today? Just reading your quotes of it.

No, not really.

ClevelandBronco
11-20-2007, 02:24 PM

He didn't state that as a matter of fact. He qualified it, as I recall.

beer bacon
11-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Losing out and getting a top ten pick would be a good thing. Right?

StcChief
11-20-2007, 02:35 PM
WHHOOOOOSH was the sound of the Chiefs flushing their own season down the bowl. San Diego and Denver just happen to be the pesky floaters. Croyle at least two games too late....

as the big turds always rise to the top.

RckabillyRaider
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Good luck to you guys. I think you guys will win this one though. We've been in every single game this season and have had leads late in several of them but we just keep finding ways to f it up. Our offense is worse than yours. I really wish we can end our division slide in your house but I don't really see it happening. I think we use Denver at our house for that!

Stinger
11-20-2007, 03:12 PM
Good luck to you guys. I think you guys will win this one though. We've been in every single game this season and have had leads late in several of them but we just keep finding ways to f it up. Our offense is worse than yours. I really wish we can end our division slide in your house but I don't really see it happening. I think we use Denver at our house for that!

Thanks Rck,

Here is to a great game hopefully a Chiefs victory with no injuries. Also any news on when Russell may be on the field?

El Jefe
11-20-2007, 03:23 PM
Thanks Rck,

Here is to a great game hopefully a Chiefs victory with no injuries. Also any news on when Russell may be on the field?

Dec 2.

RckabillyRaider
11-20-2007, 03:29 PM
There was strong hints that Russell was gonna get some snaps during the Viking game but that didn't happen. Word now is some people saying Denver at home. Kc is too hostile for his first action. With our o line, Jared would prob take him out and there goes our future.

keg in kc
11-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Roaring?

Sputtering maybe.

This is a horrible division and we're still in a position to "win" it.

Calcountry
11-20-2007, 06:15 PM
I don't see Herm letting us lose to the Faiders at home. Herm knows of the rivalry's this team has and he definetely isn't going to want to loose to a rival at home in a must win game. All that being said who knows what offense he will have playing, the one where we try to score or the one where we suck.How about a flea flicker for crying out loud?

How about some half back passes.

How about a Fumblerooskie? Geesh Herm. Grow a pair, get creative once in a while and open it up.

Have your one freaky play per game, planned in ahead of time. Practice the heck out of it, then at the right time execute it.

Logical
11-20-2007, 06:30 PM

Herm has an offense where we try to score? Seriously????

TEX
11-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Not that I did not expect it at the beginning of the season, but it was fun making fun of them trailing the lowly Chiefs with our rag tag no offensive team squad.

Both of them $uck too. I bet they don't finish that much ahead of us.

alanm
11-20-2007, 08:13 PM
And you base that bold statement on what? A single game where Croyle managed a scaled back offense that resulted in minimal points scored in a losing effort against a stumbling Colts team?
It's nice that you hope for the best in the QB Carl found in the bargain basement but in reality Croyle is several notches below the top-shelf QBs of that draft: Young & Cutler.
Because Cutlter was a 1st rnd draft choice automatically makes him the better QB? :eek:
Some one better tell Brady he sucks.

mikey23545
11-20-2007, 08:57 PM
Wow, that rush from the Chargers and Broncos flying past almost sucked me out of the window....