PDA

View Full Version : Ever Wonder...

HonestChieffan
11-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Watch Herm on sidelines. Looks neat, dapper, fit as a fiddle. Sometimes moves one end of bench area to the other, talks to Dick Curl some. Has that look of a man determined to achieve. Has the neat headset. Some goomy runs around to keep his tether from tripping a player. Sometimes says "good job" if a player runs past him after we fail to convert on 3rd down.

Switch to Shannahan....has a pad of notes, furriously studies, talks to someone upstairs, seems engaged, excited, worried, mad, happy...even talks to guys in uniform...those are players they say.

Am I to believe Herm has little or no game time converstaion to make calls, challenge the wisdom of the OC, or just act involved? Or should we assume Shanny is a madman, interfering with his staff, incapable of delegation, a tyrant and a man with a phobia for detail?

Mile High Mania
11-20-2007, 08:54 AM
You're cracking me up with your posts over the last 12 hours..

Phobia
11-20-2007, 09:14 AM
Are you suggesting that Herm's team isn't winning because he doesn't act more like a personality completely opposite his own? Ya know.... I'm frustrated too. But I think you're really digging deeply on this one.

HonestChieffan
11-20-2007, 01:29 PM
He just looks like he is either trying to decide if its chicken or salad for dinner after the game or hes just contemplating how he will explain this weeks game to Rhonda Moss in the press conference.

Seems like he should throw something or scream at somebody.

rageeumr
11-20-2007, 01:33 PM
When I started reading this, I was sure you were going to go with the "Herm is neat, Belichek is a slob" angle and offer to buy Herm a cutoff hoodie.