PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watch the KU B-Ball game?

Pablo
11-22-2007, 12:37 AM
I didn't get a chance to watch it and I'm not sure if it was broadcast or not, but if you did, how did Collins and Arthur look?

BWillie
11-22-2007, 12:38 AM
I didn't get a chance to watch it and I'm not sure if it was broadcast or not, but if you did, how did Collins and Arthur look?

Uhhhhhhhh, in case you missed it. Collins is going to be out five more weeks with an injury since a week ago.

Wa-Z
11-22-2007, 01:21 AM
Eh, they were up by almost 40 at halftime so I changed the channel. :)

Pablo
11-22-2007, 01:23 AM
Uhhhhhhhh, in case you missed it. Collins is going to be out five more weeks with an injury since a week ago.Thank you..haven't even followed up on KU B-ball at all yet. How did Arthur look?

Lzen
11-22-2007, 08:34 AM
I watched. After the first 10 minutes, it got boring as Northern Arizona was no challenge for KU. So, I was kinda half watching and half web surfing. As far as I remember, DA looked pretty good. One guy that really stood out was Sasha Kaun, especially on the defensive end. I think Sasha is going to be a big part of this KU team making a championship run this season.

Braincase
11-22-2007, 08:54 AM
Thank you..haven't even followed up on KU B-ball at all yet. How did Arthur look?

DA looked good, had a huge tomahawk jam in the first half.

Spicy McHaggis
11-22-2007, 10:24 AM
I think the big men in general looked pretty good. Aldrich has better feet than I thought he would and Arthur was crashing the boards well.