PDA

View Full Version : What's your FF record so far?

Mr. Plow
11-23-2007, 03:54 PM
The Chiefs aren't very good. There are already 20 KU/MU threads going. I'm sure that a lot of people are in multiple FF leagues.....So what's your Fantasy Football team records?

Mine......

Team #1: 8-3 / 2nd in my division. Top 6 of 12 make the playoffs I believe. Free league from nfl.com

Team #2: 6-4-1 / 2nd in my division. Top 6 of 10 make the playoffs. Money league.

eazyb81
11-23-2007, 03:56 PM
8-3, but I am built for a playoff run if my players get healthy.

Right now I have Adrian Peterson, Larry Johnson, and Marshawn Lynch hurting, and Andre Johnson just came back after missing a month or two.

JBucc
11-23-2007, 03:57 PM
8-3, 7-4, and 7-4.

HolmeZz
11-23-2007, 03:59 PM
8-3.

Deberg_1990
11-23-2007, 04:00 PM
7-4 in the only league im in.

CoMoChief
11-23-2007, 04:02 PM
8-3 though with MANY star players out.

LJ was my first pick, 3rd overall. He's been suckin ass because our running game aint shit and now he's hurt.

Picked up Priest as soon as he was activated from PUP just in case LJ got hurt. A few weeks ago it seemed liked a great idea. Now Priest is retired so I picked up Selvin Young from DEN. What sucks is that Reggie Bush is my main back and he's not doing so hot as well.

Marvin Harrison is out til God knows when and hes been having a VERY sub par year.

Plus side is that Favre is REALLY hot right now as is Terrell Owens. They're pretty much carrying my team right now. Andre Johnson is back healthy thank god. I do however go up against Tom Brady this week.

Here's my team at the beginning of the season to what it is now because of suck ass"ness" or being injured.

Before:
QB Brees
RB LJ
RB Bush
WR Owens
WR Harrison
WR A. Johnson
TE Gates
K Graham
DEF Chiefs

Now:
QB Favre
RB Bush
RB S Young
WR Owens
WR Bowe
WR A Johnson
TE Gates
K Bironas
DEF Chiefs

Sure-Oz
11-23-2007, 04:04 PM
6-5, started 1-4 after losing AJ, Delhomme at the same time, have come back decently atleast. Fighting for the last playoff spot, must win this week and next, could maybe get in if i win 1/2. Tough league. Last year won it all.

Nzoner
11-23-2007, 04:15 PM
8-3 in my local money league

We use a different system in that even though we play head-to-head we also play against the other 11 owners and are awarded points based on how many teams we beat.

Top 6 at end of all 17 weeks in those points make play-offs which run with the NFL play-offs.It might sound a little detailed but we love it and for 6 teams the fantasy season goes all the way through to the NFL Super Bowl.

Mr. Plow
11-23-2007, 04:16 PM
On my 6-4-1 team, my main backs were LJ, L. Jordan, & Portis. Once Peterson went down, I picked up Chester Taylor and he had a 35 point day for me. Hopefully he'll keep his production up so that I can make a run in the playoffs.

Mr. Plow
11-23-2007, 04:18 PM
8-3 in my local money league

We use a different system in that even though we play head-to-head we also play against the other 11 owners and are awarded points based on how many teams we beat.

Top 6 at end of all 17 weeks in those points make play-offs which run with the NFL play-offs.It might sound a little detailed but we love it and for 6 teams the fantasy season goes all the way through to the NFL Super Bowl.

How does it work playing through the playoffs, I'm curious.

Bowser
11-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Didn't join a league, but I did advise a buddy to pick up Greg Jennings before the Bronco game, and he laughed me off, the dummy.

Bearcat
11-23-2007, 04:40 PM
10-1, 1st place by 2 games... clinched a playoff spot last week.

I beat the 2nd place team earlier this season on Dallas' bye week, when he couldn't start Romo or TO, so I'm worried if I have to play him in the last week of the season for the Championship... however, I think there's a better chance that Romo & TO would sit if Dallas has locked up home field or whatever, while Manning & Moss are more likely to be playing. I'd like to win straight up, but whatever helps... :)

Nzoner
11-23-2007, 04:43 PM
How does it work playing through the playoffs, I'm curious.

Top 6 teams have a redraft on the friday before the play-offs,we draft new players from the 6 teams that didn't make it while keeping our own as well.

We then go into an all points tournament where as long as you have players to play you can keep playing with the highest combined score after the NFL SB getting the fantasy trophy and cash.

Rosters have to remain the same though if you have say 2 qb's you can only pick one to start etc.

The league is a $130 buy-in plus $5 per transaction so we have nice cash prizes at the end of the regular season as well.We also give $50 prizes to the teams with the best one week qb,rb,wr etc,at the end of regular season to keep everyone's interest even if they're out of the play-off hunt.

Mr. Plow
11-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Top 6 teams have a redraft on the friday before the play-offs,we draft new players from the 6 teams that didn't make it while keeping our own as well.

We then go into an all points tournament where as long as you have players to play you can keep playing with the highest combined score after the NFL SB getting the fantasy trophy and cash.

Rosters have to remain the same though if you have say 2 qb's you can only pick one to start etc.

The league is a $130 buy-in plus $5 per transaction so we have nice cash prizes at the end of the regular season as well.We also give $50 prizes to the teams with the best one week qb,rb,wr etc,at the end of regular season to keep everyone's interest even if they're out of the play-off hunt.

That sounds pretty cook. Sounds like you have a pretty big pot at the end of the year.

How many teams are in the league?

jjchieffan
11-23-2007, 04:59 PM
I am currently 8-3 after starting 7-0. Burress and Wlkers injuries have been hurting me, now with Lynch down, I am even worse. But I am first in my division, so hopefully everyone will be healthy again and I can roll in the playoffs.

Nzoner
11-23-2007, 05:05 PM
How many teams are in the league?

:D

KCFalcon59
11-23-2007, 05:08 PM
11-0 3 game lead over 2nd place teams.

Mr. Plow
11-23-2007, 05:51 PM
:D

Uhhhh.....6+6=22. Ok. 22 teams. Got it. :)

BWillie
11-23-2007, 06:18 PM
0-11. I have started tanking it for next year though three games ago. In our league, the last place finisher gets the number one pick in the draft next year. The only good player I have is Brett Farve. I drafted Larry Johnson and Frank Gore. Nothing I can do.

SCTrojan
11-23-2007, 06:36 PM
2-9. I'm the Miami Dolphins of my league.

Eleazar
11-23-2007, 06:47 PM
I only have one team, they are 9-2 in a $50, 12 team league.

chagrin
11-23-2007, 08:41 PM
2-9
6-5 (and in 3rd place here, which is pretty sorry)
7-4, in 4th
4-5-2 and in 6th, bizarre
6-5, in 4th

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-23-2007, 09:59 PM
9-2 in a 14 team $, 4-7 in a 10 team $ (three losses by a combined 6 points), and 7-4 in a straight up public.

Hammock Parties
11-23-2007, 10:00 PM
9-2. I beat Taco's ass last week to claim the top spot in our league. :D

I also pulled off a spectacular midseason trade, dumping Peyton Manning and Kevin Jones for Derek Anderson and Joseph Addai. I figure Manning MIGHT be benched in Week 16 or 17. If Addai is, I've got Kenton Keith in the wings.