PDA

View Full Version : OK MU Fans

Pages : 1 [2]

Spott
12-01-2007, 04:46 PM
oh, so you have plenty of time to almost fail out of high school and still get accepted to OU.

Yeah, maybe him and that Chase Daniels guy can both go to Zero U.

supercoupe91
12-01-2007, 05:12 PM
Latest news is that English will play tonight. How much he plays and how effective he is remains to be seen. My guess...15 snaps or so.

We really need him to help get pressure on Daniels. No pressure....eeck Oklahoma will need at least 40 to win without him.

Skip Towne
12-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Yeah, because Mizzou, historically, is known for it's good luck. :p
The Fifth Down and Tyus Edney weren't bad luck. They were shitty coaching.

Spott
12-01-2007, 05:40 PM
The Fifth Down and Tyus Edney weren't bad luck. They were shitty coaching.

I blame Bob Stull for not having enough defensive sets for 5th down plays.

Skip Towne
12-01-2007, 05:42 PM
I blame Bob Stull for not having enough defensive sets for 5th down plays.
I blame him for not being able to count.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:22 PM
But couldn't pull it off, better luck next year.

Am I still classless????

Reaper16
12-01-2007, 10:22 PM
I wish ill upon you.

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 10:23 PM
Great job. Time for OU's annual BCS flop.

L.A. Chieffan
12-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Texas Tech and Colorado say **** you jobu

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2007, 10:24 PM
Classy thread. I thought OU had the edge, but I also thought MU would show up. They didn't. I certainly tip my cap to OU's offensive and defensive lines and not their crappy fans.

Dunit35
12-01-2007, 10:25 PM
I hate living in OU territory. Absolutely hate it.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Haha let the exuces come. Wish all you want upon me. I don't care what TT and CU say, I am more curious as to what all the MUron fans have to say.

1ChiefsDan
12-01-2007, 10:26 PM
God MU sucks

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 10:28 PM
Haha let the exuces come. Wish all you want upon me. I don't care what TT and CU say, I am more curious as to what all the MUron fans have to say.

They are probably saying you are a stupid douche for actually typing out the world "MUron."

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Haha let the exuces come. Wish all you want upon me. I don't care what TT and CU say, I am more curious as to what all the MUron fans have to say.What excuses? Does being an OU fan imply that you cannot f*cking read?

siberian khatru
12-01-2007, 10:30 PM

No excuses here. OU is clearly a superior team.

What's your excuse for being a classless douche, you little teenage prick?

Reaper16
12-01-2007, 10:30 PM
Seriously, what excuses? OU dominated the line of scrimmage and won handily. No excuses for that.

Reaper16
12-01-2007, 10:32 PM
OU is clearly a superior team.

I wouldn't go that far. On this night, yes. On any other night, this game might go another way.

cdcox
12-01-2007, 10:32 PM
About what I expected. OU is the class of the Big12. They had a couple of bad games but their players and bigger and faster than the MU players. It was a great year for MU. It was great to be honored with a #1 ranking for 1 week, but no way were we the best team in the country. But we're better than KU.

siberian khatru
12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
I wouldn't go that far. On this night, yes. On any other night, this game might go another way.

They beat us twice, including a total ass-whipping tonight. They are clearly superior.

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 10:36 PM
About what I expected. OU is the class of the Big12. They had a couple of bad games but their players and bigger and faster than the MU players. It was a great year for MU. It was great to be honored with a #1 ranking for 1 week, but no way were we the best team in the country. But we're better than KU.

The biggest difference between the two teams was their lines versus ours. the difference was glaring in goal-to-go situations.

Bugeater
12-01-2007, 10:36 PM
Classless is right. Mizzou fans, I feel your pain.

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 10:37 PM
I also don't have a whole lot of respect for Stoops as a coach. It must be a sweet gig coaching one of the five-ten powerhouse schools.

TEX
12-01-2007, 10:38 PM

No way. Mizzou only has two losses and BOTH are to OU. OU is clearly superior. Mizzou is good, they're just not better than OU. Just accept it.

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2007, 10:38 PM
I also don't have a whole lot of respect for Stoops as a coach. It must be a sweet gig coaching one of the five-ten powerhouse schools.I don't know what to think of him. He seems like a dick, but OU out-recruits Texas in Texas. That is pretty impressive.

siberian khatru
12-01-2007, 10:39 PM
I don't know what to think of him. He seems like a dick, but OU out-recruits Texas in Texas. That is pretty impressive.

It ain't dickin' if you can back it up ... or something like that.

beer bacon
12-01-2007, 10:43 PM
No way. Mizzou only has two losses and BOTH are to OU. OU is clearly superior. Mizzou is good, they're just not beter then OU. Just accept it.

I thought Mizzou could win this game. I thought at halftime we had the momentum, but OU just came out and steamrolled our lines.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:43 PM
LOL teenage prick? Haha, I took some much crap for a week, and things came out like I knew and said they would. But I don't care what any of your guys say, because OU just raped MU. This isn't being classless, just celebrating what I knew would happen.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
I also don't have a whole lot of respect for Stoops as a coach. It must be a sweet gig coaching one of the five-ten powerhouse schools.

Blah blah blah, your throwing a little hissy fit because you guys lost, grow up. :deevee:

siberian khatru
12-01-2007, 10:46 PM
LOL teenage prick? Haha, I took some much crap for a week, and things came out like I knew and said they would. But I don't care what any of your guys say, because OU just raped MU. This isn't being classless, just celebrating what I knew would happen.

The only crap you took was because you were acting like an arrogant kid, Scooter. NOBODY was beating their chest saying MU was gonna kill OU.

And if you'd read this thread and the game thread, you'd see MU fans doing nothing but giving major props to OU for outcoaching and outplaying MU.

One of these days you'll grow up and understand.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
No excuses here. OU is clearly a superior team.

What's your excuse for being a classless douche, you little teenage prick?

Hah, whats funny is if MU won, you idiots would do the same thing, which is making this THAT much more fun. I'm no prick, just a happy fan.

CupidStunt
12-01-2007, 10:48 PM
The biggest difference between the two teams was their lines versus ours.

[Bob Dole]The line is not dominant. Can't you see MU running? Troll.[/Bob Dole]

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:50 PM
The only crap you took was because you were acting like an arrogant kid, Scooter. NOBODY was beating their chest saying MU was gonna kill OU.

And if you'd read this thread and the game thread, you'd see MU fans doing nothing but giving major props to OU for outcoaching and outplaying MU.

One of these days you'll grow up and understand.

If you read my other thread, many people were saying OU had no chance. But seriously, your the one still bitching. Maybe you should think twice about who needs to grow up.

Pitt Gorilla
12-01-2007, 10:51 PM

One of these days you'll grow up and understand.My sister graduated from OU and she's a very good OU fan. However, I suppose that every fan base has uneducated assho!es like Lilly Stump.

Ultra Peanut
I'm not a Mizzou fan, but you're a douchebag.

Pablo
Time for Mizzou fans to bitch about how "classless" other Big 12 fans are, because we all know last week when they beat KU every MU fan on this board was classy as could be.

LiL stumppy
Where did all the MU fans that were talking crap go?

Ultra Peanut
12-01-2007, 10:52 PM
My sister graduated from OU and she's a very good OU fan. However, I suppose that every fan base has uneducated assho!es like Lilly Stump.To be fair, LiL stumpy has always been a completely worthless poster.

siberian khatru
Hah, whats funny is if MU won, you idiots would do the same thing, which is making this THAT much more fun. I'm no prick, just a happy fan.

Wrong. Check out the post-KU game stuff last week. It was very civil, save for a couple of extreme exceptions. And BTW, that seems to be you right now, too -- the exception.

You're a happy fan who doesn't know how to win with class. I hope one day you'll learn.

siberian khatru
To be fair, LiL stumpy has always been a completely worthless poster.

I've got to try to remember that, instead of wasting my time arguing on the Internet with a teenager.

dirk digler
Congrats to the Sooners you guys are definitely the best team in the Big 12.

Ultra Peanut
12-01-2007, 10:56 PM
I wasn't this bad when I was posting on here as a teenager, but then, I also wasn't a ****ing moron.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:56 PM
To be fair, LiL stumpy has always been a completely worthless poster.

OH NOES! Please quit making fun of me on the internet, it hurts my feelings. Haha whatever flamer.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:57 PM
I wasn't this bad when I was posting on here as a teenager, but then, I also wasn't a ****ing moron.

Are you sure about that?

Ultra Peanut
12-01-2007, 10:57 PM
no u

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 10:58 PM
I've got to try to remember that, instead of wasting my time arguing on the Internet with a teenager.

That would be a good idea, I don't like talking to you anyway.

LiL stumppy
12-01-2007, 11:00 PM
Thanks I appreciate it, it was a helluva game going into half and I was worried. The INT was just a momentum swinger, but what a lot of people don't realize is MU has actually started something for their program this year, and they will only get better years to come.

kcpasco
12-01-2007, 11:08 PM
Where did all the MU fans that were talking crap go?

Probably the same place you went after Boise St. last year

CupidStunt
12-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Act like you've been there before, kid.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-01-2007, 11:52 PM
But couldn't pull it off, better luck next year.

Am I still classless????

Nah. Just a bandwagon fan that participates in an active cult.

Logical
12-02-2007, 12:09 AM
Haha let the exuces come. Wish all you want upon me. I don't care what TT and CU say, I am more curious as to what all the MUron fans have to say.You seem like a little bitch because your team lost to TT and CU and you are living off of beating MU for the glory.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:35 AM
Haha OU owns MU. Just as your mom still owns you.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Nah. Just a bandwagon fan that participates in an active cult.

LOL bandwagon? Get a life.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:43 AM
I didn't go anywhere because that was actually a good game.

Sure-Oz
12-02-2007, 12:45 AM
im ready for next season, obviousl the big 12 goes thru oU, congrats on the W

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Where did all the MU fans that were talking crap go?You win.. your team is better than mine.

Congrats, and good luck.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks, it was a good freakn game till the end. next year will be a good one for OU and MU

Sure-Oz
12-02-2007, 12:48 AM
that INT really killed mizzou, kinda sucks but wtf can you do

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:48 AM
You win.. your team is better than mine.

Congrats, and good luck.

Thanks, I think it will be another big 12 champ between MU and OU next year. MU has started something special with this season

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:49 AM
that INT really killed mizzou, kinda sucks but wtf can you do

Yup, that was the momentum swinger.no telling what the score would be if we didnt INT that

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 12:51 AM
Thanks, I think it will be another big 12 champ between MU and OU next year. MU has started something special with this seasonYeah... I have no doubt Mizzou will be back...

Still hurts, though.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:54 AM
I have seen it in two National championships and a few bowls my self. They are going to be better next year than they were this year.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2007, 01:14 AM
LOL bandwagon? Get a life.

lol at the cult.

supercoupe91
12-02-2007, 01:20 AM
Wow, I wouldn't expect anything less from this pathetic MU?KU town that is Kansas City.

At some point, you just gotta know your role. If you haven't figured it out after the last 60 years, it's just not gonna happen.

That was an old fashioned Sooner Swagger Big Game Bob ass kicking. It's amazing that it was tied at halftime, the bullshit refs throwing laundray all over the field kept you in it.

We are undisciplined wild animals. You are just pussies.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 01:28 AM
Wow, I wouldn't expect anything less from this pathetic MU?KU town that is Kansas City.

At some point, you just gotta know your role. If you haven't figured it out after the last 60 years, it's just not gonna happen.

That was an old fashioned Sooner Swagger Big Game Bob ass kicking. It's amazing that it was tied at halftime, the bullshit refs throwing laundray all over the field kept you in it.

This is a glimpse into your future, lil stumpy. You can grow up to be this sniveling, classless dickbag. Maybe he can even get your a job at his convenience store.

Bearcat
12-02-2007, 01:32 AM
I have Oklahoma's bowl game from last year on my computer if anyone would like a copy.

I watched it a few months ago, and it was just as entertaining the second time.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2007, 01:34 AM
I have Oklahoma's bowl game from last year on my computer if anyone would like a copy.

I watched it a few months ago, and it was just as entertaining the second time.

LMAO I was a little embarrassed for OU to lose to a team like BSU, and on a statue of liberty play? OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!!!!1!!!!eleven!!!!!!111!!!!!ohnoes!!!!!!

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Act like you've been there before, kid.Good advice.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 01:44 AM

We are undisciplined wild animals. You are just pussies.You, sir... deserve a first class ass-kicking.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 01:46 AM
You, sir... deserve a first class ass-kicking.

I assume life doles them out to him frequently.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2007, 02:09 AM
I assume life doles them out to him frequently.

You can just tell with some people no?

supercoupe91
12-02-2007, 02:29 AM
Come on this is all you guys got? Shit is weak.

You will never have a title in your lifetime. Never. Doesn't that suck?

I'm in my early 20's, so I've still got 4-5 decades to see a Sooner title every 8-9 years.

Kick rocks chumps. I'm out.

supercoupe91
12-02-2007, 02:31 AM
Thanks, I think it will be another big 12 champ between MU and OU next year. MU has started something special with this season

And it will be another OU ass whipping.

Imagine Bradford and that offensive line coming back. Plus Demarco and most of our defense. Ouch, thats f-in scary.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 02:42 AM

I'm in my early 20's, so I've still got 4-5 decades to see a Sooner title every 8-9 years.

You don't know your ass from a crack in your trailer paneling, loser. Whether Missouri wins or loses, you'll have nothing to do with it.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-02-2007, 04:06 AM

That's cool. Good for you. It's not hard being a Sooner fan. I'd say congratulations, but it's just not special anymore. Winning the Big XII for OU is pretty standard. That's a nice accomplishment, but the fact of the matter is they choke in the Bowl games. So enjoy winning your conference and making it look inferior year after year. Statue of Liberty, Bitch!

Fairplay
12-02-2007, 04:38 AM
So much for Chase getting the Heismen.

supercoupe91
12-02-2007, 07:23 AM
That's cool. Good for you. It's not hard being a Sooner fan. I'd say congratulations, but it's just not special anymore. Winning the Big XII for OU is pretty standard. That's a nice accomplishment, but the fact of the matter is they choke in the Bowl games. So enjoy winning your conference and making it look inferior year after year. Statue of Liberty, Bitch!

Nah man, thats the thing, you are the bitch.

And you got ****ed.

Baby Lee
12-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Here's hoping you someday have to reconcile these feelings in light of his hiring as coach of the Chiefs!!

:thumb:

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 08:45 AM
This is a glimpse into your future, lil stumpy. You can grow up to be this sniveling, classless dickbag. Maybe he can even get your a job at his convenience store.

No, no it's not. I was going to say good game I was worried at half (which I was,you guys had momentum) but, I looked back on all the MU fans talking crap in the other thread, and I decided to show it down t heir throats. Thats all. And who ever is calling me classless, were you guys here last week after you beat KU? So you really don't have room to talk about "classless" fans.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Yes, its more than scary.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 10:16 AM
No, no it's not. I was going to say good game I was worried at half (which I was,you guys had momentum) but, I looked back on all the MU fans talking crap in the other thread, and I decided to show it down t heir throats. Thats all. And who ever is calling me classless, were you guys here last week after you beat KU? So you really don't have room to talk about "classless" fans.

Was anybody really talking crap about OU, or were they just talking crap about some teenage punk who roots for a team from another state just because they win and thinks that this somehow makes him better than everybody else? I have a cousin in Kansas City who roots for the Broncos for the same reason - he's an obnoxious little punk, too.

OU's success has nothing to do with you, lil Mecca.

RNR
12-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Was anybody really talking crap about OU, or were they just talking crap about some teenage punk who roots for a team from another state just because they win and thinks that this somehow makes him better than everybody else? I have a cousin in Kansas City who roots for the Broncos for the same reason - he's an obnoxious little punk, too.

Off the subject when I come here I want to read a good old rant by frazod, a off the wall poll by RainMan, a debate with Logical (or whatever he is going by now) and KCWolfman....DAMN IT ENTERTAIN ME! :)

Frazod
12-02-2007, 10:36 AM
Off the subject when I come here I want to read a good old rant by frazod, a off the wall poll by RainMan, a debate with Logical (or whatever he is going by now) and KCWolfman....DAMN IT ENTERTAIN ME! :)

I just call them like I see them. :)

RNR
12-02-2007, 10:41 AM
I just call them like I see them. :)
BTW I thought your boys had them at halftime. I think it was a case of a battle tested program beat a learning program in a big game MU you will be better off the next time they take the big stage.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 10:50 AM
BTW I thought your boys had them at halftime. I think it was a case of a battle tested program beat a learning program in a big game MU you will be better off the next time they take the big stage.

They blew us off the line on both sides of the ball all night long. I think we have the edge in skill players, but that doesn't matter over the course of an entire game when our line is getting pisspounded every play by kids who are simply bigger, faster and stronger. Last time around we hung with them for three quarters; this time we hung with them for a half.

Hopefully we can build on our success this year and narrow that recruiting gap a bit.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 12:01 PM

I can't believe what I am seeing, a M fan calling me a band wagoner. I have been a OU fan since I can remember, who cares if their from a different state? They arn't very far away. And if your really worried that I am a bandwagonr, talk to my Dad, ask him what college team I have always liked douche bag. I'm sorry you think i'm a punk because I said my team would win and we did, so take it like a man and quit bitching.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 12:04 PM
I can't believe what I am seeing, a M fan calling me a band wagoner. I have been a OU fan since I can remember, who cares if their from a different state? They arn't very far away. And if your really worried that I am a bandwagonr, talk to my Dad, ask him what college team I have always liked douche bag. I'm sorry you think i'm a punk because I said my team would win and we did, so take it like a man and quit bitching.

Whatever, lil Mecca. Run along and play now. ROFL

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 01:02 PM
I may do that after I get off work.

Spott
12-02-2007, 01:04 PM
I may do that after I get off work.

Yes, we would like fries with that.

Pablo
12-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Classy Mizzou fans.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Classy Mizzou fans.

Oh shut up. Did you even read any of the crap those two morons are spouting? :shake:

Spott
12-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Oh shut up. Did you even read any of the crap those two morons are spouting? :shake:

Like when called Bob Dole a bitch?

Pablo
12-02-2007, 02:04 PM
Oh shut up. Did you even read any of the crap those two morons are spouting? :shake:Sure. I'd give you the same advice you gave me. Shut Up. It's a fairly pointless argument, and taking personal jabs at the guy's age and/or employment doesn't make you as classy as you MU fans would like to think you are.

Frazod
12-02-2007, 02:08 PM
Sure. I'd give you the same advice you gave me. Shut Up. It's a fairly pointless argument, and taking personal jabs at the guy's age and/or employment doesn't make you as classy as you MU fans would like to think you are.

:deevee:

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-02-2007, 02:09 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/sioncampus/10/26/roadtrip.XII.oklahoma/t1_bosworth.jpg

Pablo
12-02-2007, 02:10 PM
:deevee:Sure. I'm crying. You really got me good.

KCinNY
12-02-2007, 03:31 PM
Congrats to OU. They were awesome. Stoops might be the best coach in the whole damn country.

Better team won.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks, it was a great game,i'm worried about M next year.

LiL stumppy
12-02-2007, 03:53 PM

What crap? We won,were happy for our teams. Why can't we celebrate or big 12 champ. without you guys whining about something

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 03:57 PM
What crap? We won,were happy for our teams. Why can't we celebrate or big 12 champ. without you guys whining about somethingEh, you're young. I applaud your passion for your team. (It's a damned good one)

You'll learn a little humility eventually... we all do.

Mosbonian
12-02-2007, 04:13 PM

Too bad that you can't enjoy the win without showing a small sense of class. Most of the OU fans have been pretty decent....you, on the other hand show your backside.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
12-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks, it was a great game,i'm worried about M next year.

Thanks for the IM...sent you a reply.

I wouldn't worry about the Tigers until we learn what a killer instinct is like to have all the time. We showed it the 1st half of the game last week and haven't seen it since.

Good luck to OU.

mmaddog

stumppy
12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
It's a fairly pointless argument, and taking personal jabs at the guy's age and/or employment doesn't make you as classy as you MU fans would like to think you are.

I wan't going to post anything in this thread until I read this. I'd have to agree with you. I'm not going to bother reading this whole thing but I doubt very seriously that you'll find anywhere in here where the/my "punk" son was slinging names around like "cocksucker" or "douchebag" like the classy MU fans were. As far as taking cheap shots at his job goes. PPFFFT.
Any 16 year old that goes to school, keeps about a 3.5 grade average, is a starter on the school football and baseball teams, holds down a job, doesn't smoke or do drugs is a pretty good kid in my book. No matter where he happens to be working.

And no, Cocksucker, I mean Spott, he doesn't work in the fast food industry.

Ozarks-Chiefs-Fan
12-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Lil stumpy like men rumpy

Mosbonian
12-02-2007, 05:03 PM
I wan't going to post anything in this thread until I read this. I'd have to agree with you. I'm not going to bother reading this whole thing but I doubt very seriously that you'll find anywhere in here where the/my "punk" son was slinging names around like "cocksucker" or "douchebag" like the classy MU fans were. As far as taking cheap shots at his job goes. PPFFFT.
Any 16 year old that goes to school, keeps about a 3.5 grade average, is a starter on the school football and baseball teams, holds down a job, doesn't smoke or do drugs is a pretty good kid in my book. No matter where he happens to be working.

And no, Cocksucker, I mean Spott, he doesn't work in the fast food industry.

Just for the record Stumppy....your son showed me some class with his IM, so he gets points from me. He and I were jabbing at each other earlier in the week and he had every right to throw it back in my face when OU won.

Instead he sent a very classy IM.....except for the fact that you couldn't make him a Tiger fan, you raised a pretty decent kid.

mmaddog

stumppy
12-02-2007, 05:07 PM
Just for the record Stumppy....your son showed me some class with his IM, so he gets points from me. He and I were jabbing at each other earlier in the week and he had every right to throw it back in my face when OU won.

Instead he sent a very classy IM.....except for the fact that you couldn't make him a Tiger fan, you raised a pretty decent kid.

mmaddog

:D
Thanks.
I tried, guess you can't win em all. In my defense he gets the OU thing from his mothers side. At least he's a Chiefs fan.

Mosbonian
12-02-2007, 05:12 PM
:D
Thanks.
I tried, guess you can't win em all. In my defense he gets the OU thing from his mothers side. At least he's a Chiefs fan.

Which means he's a normal teenager...he get's things half-right.

mmaddog