PDA

View Full Version : Lou Holtz STILL Not Picking MU....

petegz28
11-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Says MU can't play two emotional games back\back.

:shake:

Mecca
11-25-2007, 12:06 AM
It's Lou Holtz man.....I'm surprised you can understand what he says.

Archie Bunker
Good.

He might be the dumbest person on TV.

Deberg_1990
Says MU can't play two emotional games back\back.

:shake:

Yes, because no college team has ever won two emotional games back to back. :)

KC_Connection
11-25-2007, 12:07 AM
Why do MU fans even care about such things?

petegz28
11-25-2007, 12:08 AM
You would think someone who is supposed to be so smart about football would get tired of being wrong.

dirk digler
11-25-2007, 12:08 AM
I have to agree with Lou and I am an MU fan. I think it will be hard for MU to get up emotionally for this game because of how big the KU game was.

I hope I am wrong but it is going to be tough

Mecca
11-25-2007, 12:09 AM
I won't pick MU to beat Oklahoma but it has nothing to do with emotion and everything to do with talent.

Mosbonian
11-25-2007, 12:10 AM
Even more hilarious is the way Mark May is absolutely working hard to ignore MU and Chase Daniel.

He's busy schlobbing the nob of Tim Tebow and Ohio State for Heisman and BCS Championship respectively.

mmaddog

petegz28
11-25-2007, 12:10 AM
I have to agree with Lou and I am an MU fan. I think it will be hard for MU to get up emotionally for this game because of how big the KU game was.

I don't. I think this is the game MU has been waiting for. The re-match!

Mecca
11-25-2007, 12:11 AM
Well May picked Missouri to win that game.....

Honestly the Heisman is between McFadden and Tebow, no one else is in it now.

dirk digler
11-25-2007, 12:12 AM
I don't. I think this is the game MU has been waiting for. The re-match!

I hope you are right but the KU game had the build up of a National Championship game.

kcpasco
Mark May is stroking off USC

petegz28
I hope you are right but the KU game had the build up of a National Championship game.

That was for the fans. This one is for the players.

Mecca
Mark May is stroking off USC

Allow him to finish...

ROYC75
I say MU wins....... OU has their work cut out for them.

kcpasco
11-25-2007, 12:13 AM
Allow him to finish...
ROFL

They deserve respect, but he's talking National Championship game

Mosbonian
11-25-2007, 12:14 AM

Agreed 100%...I am hopeful that this magic season has a little left to get us all the way. But I will not lose sleep over it.

I guess I should be used to the East Coast Media bias towards the Big 10 and SEC and the West Coast Media bias towards the PAC-10. But in the interest of showing that they have something resembling a little objectivity you'd think they would attempt to acknowledge another conference.

mmaddog

Mecca
11-25-2007, 12:16 AM
ROFL

They deserve respect, but he's talking National Championship game

I was just being a smartass about it LOL.......WV has to lose that's our only hope I lay that at about 1%.

Mosbonian
11-25-2007, 12:16 AM
Well May picked Missouri to win that game......

That was one of those "I have to pick someone, so I'll pick the lesser of 2 evils" choices.

mmaddog

SPchief
11-25-2007, 12:17 AM
Well May picked Missouri to win that game.....

Honestly the Heisman is between McFadden and Tebow, no one else is in it now.

Your obsession with anything anti-KC is growing old. To think that Daniels isn't in the Heisman race is laughable.

eazyb81
11-25-2007, 12:18 AM
Wow, Lou Holtz is literally the last person I would care about at this point.

Dude is a f'n moron who does not understand the game in the present.

Two wins and we are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. That's all that matters.

KC_Connection
11-25-2007, 12:19 AM
Wow, Lou Holtz is literally the last person I would care about at this point.

Dude is a f'n moron who does not understand the game in the present.

Two wins and we are NATIONAL CHAMPIONS. That's all that matters.
Well that was my question.

Why would MU fans care about who Lou Holtz picks for next week on tonight of all nights?

kcfan82
OU already beat MU once, Holtz must be stupid for picking OU.

kcpasco
I was just being a smartass about it LOL.......WV has to lose that's our only hope I lay that at about 1%.

That loss to Stanford was just to horrible to even consider them.
But saying that I believe that they would beat them by 40 if they played again though.

Tits McGee
11-25-2007, 12:20 AM
[QUOTE=petegz28]Says MU can't play two emotional games back\back.

Who gives a flying ##uck! Would you trust sweet Lou with your kids for more than five minutes? Hell no! The guy is nuts.

Mecca
Your obsession with anything anti-KC is growing old. To think that Daniels isn't in the Heisman race is laughable.

I meant as far as winning it........

If you think Chase Daniel has a legit chance of winning it over those 2 guys.....I don't really know what to say about that.

Valiant
I won't pick MU to beat Oklahoma but it has nothing to do with emotion and everything to do with talent.

As much as I would love to see MU in a NC game since it is my homestate the honest truth is the Big 12 championship is a away game for MU and a home game for OU..

MU will have to zero turnovers and their Defense to play a whole game to beat OU.. or have OU **** up and take advantage...

Mecca
11-25-2007, 12:21 AM
That loss to Stanford was just to horrible to even consider them.
But saying that I believe that they would beat them by 40 if they played again though.

Yea well I can blame that on Bootys dumbass for breaking his finger and refusing to come out of the game......I think every starting Olineman has missed at least 1 game....

I'm kinda surprised we have the record we do to be honest.

ChiefsCountry
11-25-2007, 12:22 AM
As long as they dont have Lou do that stupid pep talk thing for the Tigers next week.

Tits McGee
11-25-2007, 12:22 AM
As much as I would love to see MU in a NC game since it is my homestate the honest truth is the Big 12 championship is a away game for MU and a home game for OU..

MU will have to zero turnovers and their Defense to play a whole game to beat OU.. or have OU **** up and take advantage...

I would agree with that assessment.

ChiefsCountry
11-25-2007, 12:25 AM
If you think Chase Daniel has a legit chance of winning it over those 2 guys.....I don't really know what to say about that.

I think McFadden will win it but if Daniel tears OU up then I say he would have a pretty shot just knowing the nature of the idiots who vote for it.

Mosbonian
11-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Yea well I can blame that on Bootys dumbass for breaking his finger and refusing to come out of the game......I think every starting Olineman has missed at least 1 game....

I'm kinda surprised we have the record we do to be honest.

Stanford didn't help USC today by losing to Notre Dame of all teams today.

mmaddog