PDA

View Full Version : Want to go to the Raider game today?

Bowser
11-25-2007, 09:23 AM
We're not going to make it out there today. I have 2 tix lower level with a parking pass. PM if you're interested.

morphius
11-25-2007, 09:24 AM
I picked the wrong time to be out of town, lol.

Bowser
11-25-2007, 09:25 AM
I picked the wrong time to be out of town, lol.

If you call Arrowhead, they might hold the game for you until you show up. Heh.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Just give them to your neighbor, Bowser. I WANT THOSE SEATS FILLED. :cuss: :cuss:

Bowser
11-25-2007, 09:32 AM
Just give them to your neighbor, Bowser. I WANT THOSE SEATS FILLED. :cuss: :cuss:

The one set of neighbors is in Chicago watching their daughter get a start at Second City (a cool story, btw), and the other set, I wouldn't piss in their mouths if they were on fire.

It's kind of amazing how hard it is to GIVE tix away. Everyone I called this morning couldn't or wouldn't take the tickets. Crazy.

Bowser
11-25-2007, 09:34 AM
Oh, and only Chiefs fans need reply. :evil:

Hammock Parties
11-25-2007, 09:35 AM
The one set of neighbors is in Chicago watching their daughter get a start at Second City (a cool story, btw), and the other set, I wouldn't piss in their mouths if they were on fire.

It's kind of amazing how hard it is to GIVE tix away. Everyone I called this morning couldn't or wouldn't take the tickets. Crazy.

Jeez. This is very depressing. :(

Bowser
11-25-2007, 09:46 AM
The ticket window is now closed.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Who got em? I'm happy to hear those seats will be filled.

Bowser
11-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Who got em? I'm happy to hear those seats will be filled.

Buddy of mine had a couple of friends looking for tix.

AndChiefs
11-25-2007, 11:24 AM
If only I lived in KC....and got up early enough to read this... :)

11-25-2007, 11:28 AM

give away? Hell, I would always take a free ticket. Too bad my wife scheduled a Chiefs party today. :banghead:

Bowser
11-25-2007, 11:31 AM
give away? Hell, I would always take a free ticket. Too bad my wife scheduled a Chiefs party today. :banghead:

It had me shaking my head. Free lower level tix to go with a parking pass, and noone here responded. If Bob Dole just had wireless internet at Arrowhead, it may have gone smoother. I just hated to see the tickets go to waste.

Bowser
11-25-2007, 11:31 AM
If only I lived in KC....and got up early enough to read this... :)

Well, if you hurry... :)

11-25-2007, 11:32 AM
It had me shaking my head. Free lower level tix to go with a parking pass, and noone here responded. If Bob Dole just had wireless internet at Arrowhead, it may have gone smoother. I just hated to see the tickets go to waste.

Hell, PM me anytime you run into that situation again. I, unfortunately, can't be on the planet early in the morning and usually miss these posts.