PDA

View Full Version : Sig bet - bigwillie07

duncan_idaho
11-25-2007, 09:56 AM
Make it happen...

"I, bigwillie07, hereby acknowledge: that kansas’ football team was entirely overrated thanks to the easiest schedule in the history of the world; that Mark Mangino is Gary Pinkel’s bitch, and a fat, pathetic slob to boot; that Todd Reesing is, in fact, a hobbit, and can’t hold Chase Daniel’s jockstrap (though Reesing would like that); that Aqib Talib and the entire kansas defense were overrated, thanks to playing 1 (that’s ONE) offense with a semblance of a pulse before getting their asses handed to them by Missouri like Ed Norton in the shower scene of American History X.

I also acknowledge that: Bill Self has the worst toupee in the world, Sherron Collins is fat, and finally, that kU cheats."

Oh, and for the record, just like I said, kansas' defensive line wasn't good enough to get to Daniel on its own. And Daniel DID pick the vaunted kU defense apart.

Eat it, beakers.

kstater
11-25-2007, 09:57 AM
Nice

Hammock Parties
11-25-2007, 09:58 AM
DOMINATION

Bwana
11-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Heh, ouch.

kstater
11-25-2007, 10:13 AM
This is as good of thread as any. Where did all the KU avatars go? Surely they didn't jump off the bandwagon after one game?

QuikSsurfer
11-25-2007, 10:15 AM
Killer Combo!!!

CupidStunt
11-25-2007, 10:21 AM
LMAO

duncan_idaho
11-25-2007, 10:40 AM
bump

eazyb81
11-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Awesome.....I love it.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-25-2007, 10:59 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/4/49/Mkt_brutality.png

BWillie
11-25-2007, 11:49 AM
yea yea. ill put it on there if a mod can give my sig privs back. too bad ku missed to fgs or game would of went to ot. mizzou played better than we did. still a great time to be a ku fan. im at the chiefs game rite now so hopefully my si g privilages will be reinstated by the time i get back

duncan_idaho
11-25-2007, 12:13 PM
yea yea. ill put it on there if a mod can give my sig privs back. too bad ku missed to fgs or game would of went to ot. mizzou played better than we did. still a great time to be a ku fan. im at the chiefs game rite now so hopefully my si g privilages will be reinstated by the time i get back

Keep telling yourself that on the field goals... I'll keep telling myself "two bad Missouri shot itself in the foot with so many penalties, or we would have won by 17."

Fairplay
11-25-2007, 12:18 PM
ROFL

WilliamTheIrish
11-25-2007, 12:40 PM
This reason they lost was some meanie from MU posted this on the KU locker room door:

Sure-Oz
11-25-2007, 01:33 PM
Willie did you get a pic of yourself as mangino?

KChiefs1
11-25-2007, 01:47 PM
this is hilarious

BWillie
11-25-2007, 04:09 PM
ATTENTION MODS....My sig is still disabled. I need to own up to this bet, but have no way of doing so.

Sincerely,

BWillie007

88TG88
11-25-2007, 04:13 PM
ATTENTION MODS....My sig is still disabled. I need to own up to this bet, but have no way of doing so.

Sincerely,

BWillie007
how convenient

KC_Connection
11-25-2007, 04:14 PM
If KU was overrated, that really doesn't make MU's win too impressive.

Bob Dole
11-27-2007, 06:13 AM
If KU was overrated, that really doesn't make MU's win too impressive.

Maybe it was just their mouthy fans that were overrated.

BWillie
11-27-2007, 09:30 PM
Make it happen...

"I, bigwillie07, hereby acknowledge: that kansas’ football team was entirely overrated thanks to the easiest schedule in the history of the world; that Mark Mangino is Gary Pinkel’s bitch, and a fat, pathetic slob to boot; that Todd Reesing is, in fact, a hobbit, and can’t hold Chase Daniel’s jockstrap (though Reesing would like that); that Aqib Talib and the entire kansas defense were overrated, thanks to playing 1 (that’s ONE) offense with a semblance of a pulse before getting their asses handed to them by Missouri like Ed Norton in the shower scene of American History X.

I also acknowledge that: Bill Self has the worst toupee in the world, Sherron Collins is fat, and finally, that kU cheats."

Oh, and for the record, just like I said, kansas' defensive line wasn't good enough to get to Daniel on its own. And Daniel DID pick the vaunted kU defense apart.

Eat it, beakers.

You are going to have to make it smaller, it says I can't fit 500 characters or something into the signature.

You win, kind of.

And Sherron Collins is not fat, he is built like a brickhouse. He could of played D1 football.

mikeyis4dcats.
11-27-2007, 09:56 PM

Sincerely,

BWillie007

your sig isn't turned off...it says "hahahahahaha"

BWillie
11-28-2007, 02:04 AM
your sig isn't turned off...it says "hahahahahaha"

I know I just got it turned back on after like ...I don't know. A freaking year.

That is what you get for putting the great Carl Peterson in your sig. I do not recommend doing that in the future.

MyChiefConcern
11-28-2007, 02:41 AM
This "KU is overrated OMG LOL" crap hasn't failed to amuse me yet. Do MU fans not understand that until the garbage safety with the game essentially over, the difference in the scoring was two field goals?

I simply don't get it. If KU wasn't a quality team, then your beloved Tigers still have only one decent win on their resume, and a questionable one at that, with their squeaker over Illinois to open the season.

Were I a Tiger fan, I'd be a bit concerned that my team could only "dominate" the insanely overrated Kansas Jayhawks by 8 points, and that we needed a late safety to stretch the lead out that far.

MU fans just boggle the mind.

duncan_idaho
11-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Try this:
“Facts: Mark Mangino is Gary Pinkel’s bitch, and a fat, pathetic slob to boot; that Todd Reesing is, in fact, a hobbit, and can’t hold Chase Daniel’s jockstrap; Aqib Talib and the kansas defense were overrated, and that they got their asses handed to them by Missouri like Ed Norton in the shower scene of American History X.

More facts: Bill Self has the worst toupee in the world, Sherron Collins is fat, and finally, that kU cheats."

And dude, Sherron Collins was fat at the start of the season last year. What do you think is going to happen while he's sitting on the sidelines waiting for his foot to heal?

I guess Khalid El-Amin wasn't fat by your estimation, either...

duncan_idaho
11-28-2007, 09:08 AM
This "KU is overrated OMG LOL" crap hasn't failed to amuse me yet. Do MU fans not understand that until the garbage safety with the game essentially over, the difference in the scoring was two field goals?

I simply don't get it. If KU wasn't a quality team, then your beloved Tigers still have only one decent win on their resume, and a questionable one at that, with their squeaker over Illinois to open the season.

Were I a Tiger fan, I'd be a bit concerned that my team could only "dominate" the insanely overrated Kansas Jayhawks by 8 points, and that we needed a late safety to stretch the lead out that far.

MU fans just boggle the mind.

As for this... I've said for a while now (think I was convinced after the aTm game) that kansas was a good, top 15 type team. Just not top 5. That's still overrated...

mikeyis4dcats.
11-28-2007, 11:19 AM
I know I just got it turned back on after like ...I don't know. A freaking year.

That is what you get for putting the great Carl Peterson in your sig. I do not recommend doing that in the future.

my point was that even as you were posting that you were sig-banned, you had a sig. and you STILL haven't changed it to satisfy your wager.

smittysbar
11-28-2007, 11:47 AM
This is some good shit!!!