PDA

View Full Version : Will Denver lose @Oakland on Sunday? Will KC have more wins than Oak?

Ugly Duck
11-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Its really our last chance for a win to bring us up to 4-12.... remaining Raider schedule:

Denver @Oakland
Oakland @Green Bay
Indy @Oakland
Oakland @Jacksonville
Sandy Eggo @Oakland

Wuddya think.... do the Donks suck so bad that they'll whiff in the Black Hole on Sunday for our last win?

And.... Will the Chiefs win one or two more games to stay behind us in the draft, or will you suck so bad that you'll pick ahead of us? Here's the remaining Chiefs schedule:

Sandy Eggo @KC
KC @Denver
Titans @KC
KC @Detroit
KC @Jets

kstater
11-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Good question. To be honest with you, after todays game I don't care if the Chiefs lose the rest of the games. 1 step closer to Herm and Carl being gone and a top 5 draft pick. I really don't think the Raiders will win next week. I think they could match up well with the Jaguars though.

Bwana
11-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Before the season, I called 6-10. I still think that's how it will shake out.

Ugly Duck
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Before the season, I called 6-10. I still think that's how it will shake out.

I hope you're right.... that would put you a pick or so behind us in the draft....

DaFace
11-25-2007, 08:59 PM
Unfortunately, I think the Donks will come out with the W next week. 4th quarter meltdown aside, they've looked much improved these past few weeks.

CupidStunt
11-25-2007, 09:02 PM
Raiders lose out, imo, and KC gets one win, at home, against the Titans. Don't ask me how. Yeah, yeah - we're the worst team in the NFL, etc. So's Cincinnati.

5-11 should place KC between #6 and #10. Good enough. I'd prefer #4-#7 but what can ya do.

blueballs
11-25-2007, 09:06 PM
start Russell already

KCJohnny
11-25-2007, 09:10 PM
We've won our last game this season. Herm is convinced our O needs training wheels and tells the press every chance he gets how bad our O stinks. He has zero confidence in the O and our STs is awful. We lose all the rest of our games pretty much the same way - 16-10, 9-3, etc... Raiders will win at least 2 more.

Ugly Duck
11-25-2007, 10:02 PM
We lose all the rest of our games.... Raiders will win at least 2 more.

Damn! Just what I was afraid of - that puts you one game up on us... gawd I hate your team!

Smed1065
11-25-2007, 10:45 PM
We've won our last game this season. Herm is convinced our O needs training wheels and tells the press every chance he gets how bad our O stinks. He has zero confidence in the O and our STs is awful. We lose all the rest of our games pretty much the same way - 16-10, 9-3, etc... Raiders will win at least 2 more.

Guess you are trained from the government.

We expect no less than follow the latest trend or what you are told to think.

UteChief
11-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Well I think they both may finish 4-12.

MadMax
11-25-2007, 10:52 PM

Huh? :shrug:

Mecca
11-25-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm sticking to 5-11 which I said before the year....I say Jets is the win just because they are as bad as us....

KCJohnny
11-25-2007, 11:03 PM

Brother Smed:
The "government" you refer to is the US Army. We are trained to close with and kill the enemy. Anywhere. Anytime. I have spent the past 14 years training and executing that Warrior ethos.

My remarks have nothing to do with any training I have received from the US Military which is the greatest fighting team on the face of the earth. My remarks have to do with a head coach who is constantly talking his offense down in public. I daresay that another HC might look across his roster and recognize names like Tony Gonzales, Eddie Kennison and DeWayne Bowe (and now Kolby Smith) and tried to maximaize what he has instead of "protecting the fragile psyche of his young QB"...