PDA

View Full Version : Question

5for5SB
11-26-2007, 01:19 PM
So I went to the KU/MU game and I sat in Nosebleed. Everything was fine until the game ended and "That One Guy" wouldn't shut his pie hole, and I ended up owning him with my foot. My question is: Do I have anything to worry about video/camera wise, to where the police might be looking for me?
I never heard about anyone seriously hurt, but I RUINED that dude.
Should I head for Mexico?

vincent
11-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Chuck Norris is that you?

...Oh well, if the authorities didn't already know who killed that guy in nosebleed, they do now...

kepp
11-26-2007, 01:30 PM
That depends...are you a KU or MU fan?

RustShack
Your going to jail for life.

Sure-Oz
Did you kick him? Why were you violent back, just mouth back or tell the guy to shutup.

Simply Red
11-26-2007, 01:33 PM
You're a dumbass redneck!

5for5SB
11-26-2007, 01:35 PM
In all honesty, he started it and I finished it. His own friends wouldn't even come to his aid. Those same friends told my friends that he had it coming.

Simply Red
11-26-2007, 01:36 PM
In all honesty, he started it and I finished it. His own friends wouldn't even come to his aid. Those same friends told my friends that he had it coming.
Come on dog. Really. That's ridiculous. It's a game. Turn your back.

Chiefnj2
11-26-2007, 01:36 PM
If anyone knows anyone that got kicked please tell the kickee and make sure kickee's attorney serves a subpoena on Chiefs Planet owners so they can obtain the IP address and any relevant information for "5for5SB". He probably doesn't have much money but you may be able to garnish some wages from the 7-11 and/or take possession of a washing machine that has been left on a front porch for 4-5 years.

vincent
11-26-2007, 01:37 PM

Yep...they know your face....you better make your way to Mexico...

5for5SB
11-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Come on dog. Really. That's ridiculous. It's a game. Turn your back.

Kind of hard when he is grabbing you. See how you react when the same thing is happening to you.

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 01:42 PM
So I went to the KU/MU game and I sat in Nosebleed. Everything was fine until the game ended and "That One Guy" wouldn't shut his pie hole, and I ended up owning him with my foot. My question is: Do I have anything to worry about video/camera wise, to where the police might be looking for me?
I never heard about anyone seriously hurt, but I RUINED that dude.
Should I head for Mexico?

that was a good friend of mine. i now have the information that we were looking for. i had told him there was a chance that the dumbass that kicked him was a member of chiefsplanet and that he would be foolish enough to create a post bragging about it.

vincent
11-26-2007, 01:44 PM
that was a good friend of mine. i now have the information that we were looking for. i had told him there was a chance that the dumbass that kicked him was a member of chiefsplanet and that he would be foolish enough to create a post bragging about it.

ROFL

I'm surprised your friend didn't recognize Chuck Norris when he saw him... ROFL

stumppy
11-26-2007, 01:44 PM
Kind of hard when he is grabbing you. See how you react when the same thing is happening to you.

Talking smack is fine and dandy but when they actually touch me it's lights out.

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 01:49 PM
ROFL

I'm surprised your friend didn't recognize Chuck Norris when he saw him... ROFL

he made the mistake of looking into Chuck's eyes

vincent
11-26-2007, 01:53 PM
he made the mistake of looking into Chuck's eyes

Oh, well, you must have been one of the friends who said he deserved it then...

He's lucky he didn't have his head taken clean off...

...you don't look at Mr. Norris, let alone in the eyes...

smittysbar
11-26-2007, 01:53 PM

Iceman just got owned ROFLROFLROFL

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 01:56 PM
Oh, well, you must have been one of the friends who said he deserved it then...

He's lucky he didn't have his head taken clean off...

...you don't look at Mr. Norris, let alone in the eyes...

i tried to warn him earlier that there had been a Chuck-sighting in Arrowhead and explicitly told him not to look directly into his eyes. he didn't listen and consequently got "RUINED"

JohninGpt
11-26-2007, 02:13 PM
...and I ended up owning him with my foot.
Do you have a job? The Chiefs are looking for someone who knows how to do something with their foot.

DaKCMan AP
11-26-2007, 02:19 PM
Chuck Norris' only fear is Tim Tebow.

JohninGpt
11-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Do you have a job? The Chiefs are looking for someone who knows how to do something with their foot.
Never mind, Dave Raynor's got you beat. You only ruined one dude with your foot, Raynor ruined a whole team with his.

5for5SB
11-26-2007, 02:21 PM
Chuck Norris' only fear is Tim Tebow.

He might fear Tim Tebow's Girlfriend's massive tits, although, there is not much to fear. More to love.

DaKCMan AP
11-26-2007, 02:25 PM
He might fear Tim Tebow's Girlfriend's massive tits, although, there is not much to fear. More to love.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Tim Tebow laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 02:29 PM
Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Tim Tebow laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

The University of Florida Board of Regents has motioned to change not only the name of the University but the nickname as well. They are proposing that they be called the University of Tebow Tebow's

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 02:30 PM

do i really have to say it?

DaKCMan AP
11-26-2007, 02:31 PM
The University of Florida Board of Regents has motioned to change not only the name of the University but the nickname as well. They are proposing that they be called the University of Tebow Tebow's

LMAO

BTW, WTF was up with the Musberger referring to KU the entire game as "The Mangino's". I was so pissed off about that. Completely unprofessional and disrespectful.

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 02:38 PM
LMAO

BTW, WTF was up with the Musberger referring to KU the entire game as "The Mangino's". I was so pissed off about that. Completely unprofessional and disrespectful.

I don't know, I was at the game. Some people wear shirts that say The Fighting Mangino's...weird that ABC would use that though. ESPN was using it during Gameday as well

Some of my buddies and I have been doing the Tebow/Chuck Norris crap since last year. We got tired of ESPN's love fest over him. Good QB? YES. The savior of the world? NO.

DaKCMan AP
11-26-2007, 02:44 PM
I don't know, I was at the game. Some people wear shirts that say The Fighting Mangino's...weird that ABC would use that though. ESPN was using it during Gameday as well

It was really weird. Instead of referring to them as the Jayhawks he'd say something like, "The Mangino's are going to go for it on 4th down." All game. It was annoying.

Some of my buddies and I have been doing the Tebow/Chuck Norris crap since last year. We got tired of ESPN's love fest over him. Good QB? YES. The savior of the world? NO.

People with amnesia still remember Tim Tebow.

Stinger
11-26-2007, 02:52 PM
He might fear Tim Tebow's Girlfriend's massive tits, .....

Once again....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/ttiwwop-1.gif

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Once again....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/ttiwwop-1.gif

http://64.111.216.59/ul/1894-tebows%20gf.jpg

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 03:00 PM
It was really weird. Instead of referring to them as the Jayhawks he'd say something like, "The Mangino's are going to go for it on 4th down." All game. It was annoying.

i'd assume so. Musberger is annoying anyways

tooge
11-26-2007, 03:01 PM
He was referring to the "manginos" because he couldn't believe there is only one guy in that body.

Sully
11-26-2007, 03:02 PM
You should have stolen his laptop after you kicked him.

RockChalk
11-26-2007, 03:03 PM
He was referring to the "manginos" because he couldn't believe there is only one guy in that body.

wow, a fat joke :bravo:

Bump
11-26-2007, 03:05 PM
make sure you announce it on the most popular board for the team that plays in the stadium it was in. You forgot to mention which seat and section where this happened and as close to the exact time as you can remember. Throw out your full name and address as well and after all of that you definately shouldn't have anything to worry about