PDA

View Full Version : htismaqe has returned...

Hammock Parties
11-27-2007, 01:19 PM
He's sending me rep...anyone else get anything?

Come on out buddy...It's OK. We're right there with you.

FIRE HERM AND CARL!!! HTISMAQE SAW IT COMING IN SEPTEMBER!

DaKCMan AP
11-27-2007, 01:20 PM
He never left. It'd be nice if you'd leave.

FAX
11-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Can we start some kind of petition to bring him out into the open, or something?

His football knowledge is missed.

FAX

Hammock Parties
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
Can we start some kind of petition to bring him out into the open, or something?

FAX

I'd pay five bucks to see Parker open fire on the sins of Carl and Herm over the last three months with both barrells...

Phobia
11-27-2007, 01:24 PM
I'd pay five bucks to see Parker open fire on the sins of Carl and Herm over the last three months with both barrells...

Get your money up front, Parker.

Skip Towne
11-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Who?

crazycoffey
11-27-2007, 01:30 PM

:LOL:

where did he go?

Demonpenz
11-27-2007, 01:31 PM
it probably has to do with brodie's horrible play. he is going to admit that we should have stuck to huard

BigRedChief
11-27-2007, 01:32 PM
He's sending me rep...anyone else get anything?

Come on out buddy...It's OK. We're right there with you.

FIRE HERM AND CARL!!! HTISMAQE SAW IT COMING IN SEPTEMBER!
Talking about rep in the lounge?:hmmm:

HemiEd
11-27-2007, 01:33 PM

FAX

This is true.

siberian khatru
11-27-2007, 01:36 PM

Let's try tear gas.

Chiefnj2
11-27-2007, 01:43 PM
I thought a lion came and took him in the night.

BigRedChief
11-27-2007, 01:50 PM
I thought a lion came and took him in the night.
He's transfixed on the African web cam

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151933&highlight=africa

dirk digler
11-27-2007, 01:51 PM
I have gotten a couple of reps from him I really hope he comes back.

He shouldn't let 1 douchebag ruin it for him.

Calcountry
11-27-2007, 01:54 PM

He shouldn't let 1 douchebag ruin it for him.Hey, after 50 K posts, he is entitled to lurk while the Chiefs suck.

the Talking Can
11-27-2007, 02:03 PM
if there were any karma, hootie's Hello Kitty computer would die and htismage would post again....

rarely has one person been so decisively, embarrassingly, and unforgivably wrong as hootie....

Tribal Warfare
11-27-2007, 02:06 PM
He shouldn't let 1 douchebag ruin it for him.

CPiggy, man :rockon:

Simply Red
11-27-2007, 02:12 PM
Parker's nice and all; but at this point.

"Stay down bitch!"

FAX
11-27-2007, 02:13 PM
... rarely has one person been so decisively, embarrassingly, and unforgivably wrong as hootie....

Recently, he's done five 360s, two 90s, and a big, fat 180 though, Mr. the Talking Can.

Truth be told, Mr. htismaqe eventually won the argument.

FAX

JBucc
11-27-2007, 02:20 PM
I'll start talking about football more to fill the void of knowledge left behind by htismaqe and jspchief. Should be more than enough.

Hootie
11-27-2007, 02:24 PM
it probably has to do with brodie's horrible play. he is going to admit that we should have stuck to huard
It's funny...Brodie is playing nowhere close to horrible, he is doing what the coaching staff is asking...but he has been much less effective than Huard against inferior competition...you have to wonder?

Hootie
11-27-2007, 02:27 PM
if there were any karma, hootie's Hello Kitty computer would die and htismage would post again....

rarely has one person been so decisively, embarrassingly, and unforgivably wrong as hootie....
If anything, Brodie is proving me right...he's been less effective than Huard. Huard never had a guy who was running for 150 yards and 2 scores...

But I'm glad we have a QB that at least looks like a QB...Damon is more effective, for sure, but he is what he is...Brodie has the potential to be great...he just needs a line and a better playcaller. Give Brodie the Trent Green treatment (8 seconds to read defenses) and he's going to be a pro bowler.

Give Damon 8 seconds and he'll still heave it into quadruple coverage as long as Tony Gonzalez is in the game.

King_Chief_Fan
11-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Recently, he's done five 360s, two 90s, and a big, fat 180 though, Mr. the Talking Can.

Truth be told, Mr. htismaqe eventually won the argument.

FAX

with himself Mr. Fax

FAX
11-27-2007, 02:38 PM
I'll start talking about football more to fill the void of knowledge left behind by htismaqe and jspchief. Should be more than enough.

Thank you, Mr. JBucc. I'll do my part, as well, by interpreting and explaining Herm's press conference body language while attacking Mr. Hootie's intelligence and possible sexual perversions at every opportunity and turn.

We'll pull this place back together.

FAX

Frazod
11-27-2007, 02:46 PM
CPiggy, man :rockon:

That's what I told him a couple of months ago.

Eleazar
11-27-2007, 02:48 PM

owned

fatality

Eleazar
11-27-2007, 02:50 PM

No kidding... could the board have ever made a worse trade than htis leaving and Pootie showing up?

It's like jay buhner for ken phelps.

Well, no, that doesn't even do it justice. The place is immeasurably poorer.

RJ
11-27-2007, 02:52 PM
If it is any help, I don't care whether you guys know what you're talking about. Just make it sound good. Convince me. Use lots of jargon, stuff like "cover 2" and "forty trap right" and "zone blitz" and "suicide squeeze".

Charts and graphs are also helpful.

When I get to the parts I don't understand I mostly just skim over them anyway.

Hootie
11-27-2007, 03:00 PM
No kidding... could the board have ever made a worse trade than htis leaving and Pootie showing up?

Whatever...I thought the Chiefs were going to be a decent team...I guess I was wrong. They've blown game after game in the 4th quarter and Brodie has LOOKED good but the offense is even less effective now than it was with Huard.

I was wrong about the Chiefs being AFCW contenders and I was wrong about Priest coming back (even though he friggin' retired two games into his comeback tour)...

But now that we've all seen Brodie not cure all of our offensive woes...it would've been better to just have Huard play it out with these shitty OL because Brodie is going to get hurt...he was definitely hurt last game...I had to watch him limp around after every play.

I think we can all say 'yay we're playing Brodie' but at the same time realize Damon wasn't our problem after all.

Logical
11-27-2007, 03:44 PM
It's funny...Brodie is playing nowhere close to horrible, he is doing what the coaching staff is asking...but he has been much less effective than Huard against inferior competition...you have to wonder?

Since when is Indy inferior competition? I wish Parker would come back and you would go away. The BB would be 100% better for it.

Eleazar
11-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Whatever...I thought the Chiefs were going to be a decent team...I guess I was wrong. They've blown game after game in the 4th quarter and Brodie has LOOKED good but the offense is even less effective now than it was with Huard.

I was wrong about the Chiefs being AFCW contenders and I was wrong about Priest coming back (even though he friggin' retired two games into his comeback tour)...

But now that we've all seen Brodie not cure all of our offensive woes...it would've been better to just have Huard play it out with these shitty OL because Brodie is going to get hurt...he was definitely hurt last game...I had to watch him limp around after every play.

I think we can all say 'yay we're playing Brodie' but at the same time realize Damon wasn't our problem after all.

Whatever turdsurfer, you welched on your bet to go away - like anyone could not see that coming - now you're polluting the lounge again. Can you name anyone who enjoys your contributions here? besides maybe the one or two other people who couldn't see this team's crash and burn 6 months ago?

the Talking Can
11-27-2007, 04:05 PM
jesus h christ he's still thinks Huard should be a starting QB in the NFL....what an epic douchebag...

Skip Towne
11-27-2007, 04:21 PM
jesus h christ he's still thinks Huard should be a starting QB in the NFL....what an epic douchebag...
He's a douchebag's douchebag.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-27-2007, 04:29 PM
Htismaqe sent me a rep about a month or so ago. I thought about starting a thread about it, but it was private, and didn't mention Christ, so I passed.

FAX
11-27-2007, 05:21 PM
Super Important Question Of The Day!!!!!

Is there a radio show on tonight? Like Mitch or Boomer or Jared? If so, what station?

Thank you for your time and attention.

FAX

RNR
11-27-2007, 05:28 PM
ROFL

Hoover
11-27-2007, 05:35 PM
I will not believe it until he gives me some positive rep.

banyon
11-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Hell even I got some rep from him, and I don't think he had ever repped me before.

banyon
11-27-2007, 06:04 PM

How's this for weird? I took t*m c*sh off iggy and put Hootie on it. If you are more annoying than him, geez you got problems.

I still may pull a GOATSE-Kerry and flip flop to putting c*sh back onthe list though ;)

BigRedChief
11-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Super Important Question Of The Day!!!!!

Is there a radio show on tonight? Like Mitch or Boomer or Jared? If so, what station?

Thank you for your time and attention.

FAX
97.3. ESPN radio. Boomers show with LJ

TEX
11-27-2007, 07:02 PM

That's exactly why I backed Huard. Croyle isn't gona learn squat running for his life and he might get ruined in the process. Oh well...

Iowanian
11-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Come on Back, Porker.

Chiefnj2
11-27-2007, 07:58 PM
Htis won't be able to contain his enthusiasm the first game Croyle wins and he'll be back then. I guess somewhere midseason 2008.

Easy 6
11-27-2007, 08:26 PM
If it is any help, I don't care whether you guys know what you're talking about. Just make it sound good. Convince me. Use lots of jargon, stuff like "cover 2" and "forty trap right" and "zone blitz" and "suicide squeeze".

Charts and graphs are also helpful.

When I get to the parts I don't understand I mostly just skim over them anyway.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yes...more "jargon" people, it makes everything sound so much smarter.

go bo
11-27-2007, 08:41 PM

He shouldn't let 1 douchebag ruin it for him.which bag is that?

link to thread where dbagger ruined him?

go bo
11-27-2007, 09:06 PM
Since when is Indy inferior competition? I wish Parker would come back and you would go away. The BB would be 100% better for it.mmmmmmmmm... ugh!

doom fella, him right...

parker, him real fan, him know things...

hootie, him so loud, him hurt my ears...

maby loud good, but...

peace pipe better... :bong:

HA! whoop! whoop! whoop!

:Peace: :arrow: :arrow: :Pimp: :jester: %(/ PBJ PBJ PBJ

Mr. Flopnuts
11-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Htismaqe sent me a rep about a month or so ago. I thought about starting a thread about it, but it was private, and didn't mention Christ, so I passed.

ROFL I spit soda out of my mouth after reading that. That's hilarious.