PDA

View Full Version : I love the chiefs

chiefscafan
11-28-2007, 03:31 PM
This is where we separate the true fans from the fake ones or band wagoners. Face it guys we are more than likely gonna have a losing record and guys it will be bad before it gets good.

I'm trying to look at positives this year there aren't many but win or loss I am a chief fan and always will be.

go chiefs

dshyne101
11-28-2007, 03:34 PM
This is where we separate the true fans from the fake ones or band wagoners. Face it guys we are more than likely gonna have a losing record and guys it will be bad before it gets good.

I'm trying to look at positives this year there aren't many but win or loss I am a chief fan and always will be.

go chiefs

Real gay post but i feel you there is nuthin left 2 look forward 2 but seeing the rookies get some time in and find out who we keep and let go this year!!

chiefscafan
11-28-2007, 03:40 PM
dshyne101 i don't care if it sounds gay i mean what i'm say i've gone back and forth with supporting this team this year. Carl peterson frustrates me the lack of O does too. Special teams playing pick your kicker. But overall I am a chiefs fan I love this team I will be there if we go 16-0 or if we are 1-15 I love this team. That's all I'm saying true fans will stick with this team.

I just hope clark hunt does something to turn around this team.

RustShack
11-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Go Chiefs!

Calcountry
11-28-2007, 03:46 PM
These are not the droids I was looking for.

Phobia
11-28-2007, 03:50 PM
i've gone back and forth with supporting this team this year. Carl peterson frustrates me the lack of O does too.
I think you're looking for the fake fans subforum. It's hidden. You'll need to PM one of the mods for access.

BigVE
11-28-2007, 03:50 PM
I have already seen a few "fans" fall to the wayside, they have pretty much stopped following the Chiefs and hardly watch them on TV anymore. I can't blame them on one hand because what has KC done to EARN and KEEP their fans "coming back for more"?? I will continue to watch them whenever they are on TV but I do admit that I'm not very enthused about the games...even the raiduh game was only mildly exciting. Ah well, Go KC, go Chiefs.

kcfanXIII
11-28-2007, 03:53 PM
<YAWN> i've been saying we're gonna have a losing record since preseason. i told the "we got a playoff team" crowd they were wrong. i told the "huard is god" crowd to go **** themselves. i've said i told you so, i've apologized for getting personal.....

i could go on, but the point is, if you know anything about football, and are a fan of this team, this is old news.

Chief Faithful
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Chief Faithful I will always be. I am actually enjoying this season because of Croyle, Bowe, Smith, Niswanger, Web, Page, Pollard, Brackenridge, Colquitt, Hali, DJ, Turk and Tank. All very young players contributing significantly.

I'm not impressed with the play calling otherwise I feel the team is headed in the right direction.

Otter
11-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Can we ban the next person who starts a ****ing stupid thread?

Chief Faithful
11-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Why hasn't anyone asked him why he hates America?

Braincase
11-28-2007, 03:59 PM
LEAVE CARL ALONE!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FAuJod1XmY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6FAuJod1XmY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kcfanXIII
11-28-2007, 04:01 PM
i'll admit the youngsters are a reason to have hope for next year, but anyone that thought we'd be competetive this year has the football knowledge of a WPI insider.

chasedude
11-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Through the years I've kept myself as a "no expectations" kind of guy with the Chiefs. You have no expectations, no disappointment. Sure I'd like to see my Fav team win but I don't let it ruin my day.

Sanka
11-28-2007, 05:34 PM
Croyle is our QB, that is the only positive I see coming out of this season. Oh yeah, that guy Kolby Smith might be pretty good. And I was way, way, way off on my prediction on DBowe, kid is a helluva WR, and I am glad we drafted a big body target for Croyle. To bad we couldn't move LJ before the season started and gotten at least an additional first rounder for the next draft.

Chief Faithful
11-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Croyle is our QB, that is the only positive I see coming out of this season. Oh yeah, that guy Kolby Smith might be pretty good. And I was way, way, way off on my prediction on DBowe, kid is a helluva WR, and I am glad we drafted a big body target for Croyle. To bad we couldn't move LJ before the season started and gotten at least an additional first rounder for the next draft.

Your eye sight is similar to an ESPN reporter. Look closer and you will see much more.

Tribal Warfare
11-28-2007, 05:37 PM
ALL THE TRUE FANS STEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

CupidStunt
11-28-2007, 05:38 PM
Me 2. I want to sex them.

Crashride
11-28-2007, 05:41 PM
Im all chief, all the time.

KC Dan
11-28-2007, 05:42 PM

go chiefs
Quick question for you. How old are you? teens??? twenties??? thirties??? Did you live through the late 70's, 80's as a Chiefs fan? Just curious on where your "true" fandom comes from.

MahiMike
11-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Bandwagon Chiefs fans?

I thought that went out w/Joe Montana.

Oh Snap
11-28-2007, 07:43 PM

go chiefs

I was there for the chiefs in 01 and 04. Im just tired of ppl bitching about how arrowhead isnt what it used to be...Its because we suck...plain and simple. I am getting tired of this though. I will always be a chiefs fan...Im just tired of the mediocrity that has plagued this team over the years. We are no better than the arizona cardinals have been the past few years.

ChiefsCountry
11-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Bandwagon Chiefs fans?

No kidding. Some dumba$$ Bronco fan yelled that at Arrowhead in front of me, I was like how in the hell can you be a bandwagon Chiefs fan, our bandwagon always has a flat tire.

Reaper16
11-28-2007, 07:51 PM
The true fans are the ones complaining. They're the ones who really give a shit; who else bu true fans would spend the amount of energy it takes to give a damn about this franchise? And truly give a damn -- if you don't think there are numerous problems with this franchise, then you simply aren't invested to the degree that the complainers are.

Dr. Van Halen
11-28-2007, 07:57 PM
The true fans are the ones complaining. They're the ones who really give a shit; who else bu true fans would spend the amount of energy it takes to give a damn about this franchise? And truly give a damn -- if you don't think there are numerous problems with this franchise, then you simply aren't invested to the degree that the complainers are.

That's a load. Just because you get "angry" and whine about Peterson and Herm and Hunt we're supposed to think that you care more?

Honestly, I just assume these kinds of fans are people with serious personal problems and they just transfer their anger about job/wife/home to their football team.

If all you do to support your team is complain, then you kind of suck as a fan.

Reaper16
11-28-2007, 08:05 PM
If all you do to support your team is complain, then you kind of suck as a fan.
That's an entirely different sort of thing. Put it back into left field.

I will say that I hate the "true fan" argument, and that I was trying to get a rise out of the thread starter and like-minded people.

But there is a kernal of truth that the vocal opposition of the state-of-things has more invested in the team than the "everything's fine" crowd; we're probably invested in the team to an unhealthy degree, actually. :)

burt
11-28-2007, 08:30 PM
Sure, I love the Chiefs, but it is getting harder every day. We have talent. We just don't have coaches that know how to play to your strengths. The entire flavor of this team is tainted from the top.
gee, ya think if we run the same 3 running plays 75% of the time, with a good rookie RB(not a great RB) they can stop us? DUH! All I ask is for a FINISHED product....a PROFESSIONAL product. If the Chiefs would just provide that, I'd be a happy fan, not a disgruntled fan.

But a fan, no less.

chiefbowe82
11-28-2007, 08:43 PM
How are we not rebuilding? Bowe, Webb, Sippio, Grigsby, Kolby, Niswanger, colquitt, tank, turk, allen, hali, DJ, page, pollard, brack, brodie
We lost a bunch of junk and veterans the last couple years and it's being replaced with young studs. Herm said theres going to be growing pains, everyone accepted a bad record and high draft choice before the season, I guess I don't understand why everyone is so shocked

Ebolapox
11-28-2007, 08:49 PM
explain to me how any of us are bandwagon fans. the bandwagon fans left after we got demolished by the colts in 2003 (or was it 2004) at arrowhead.

bandwagon fans exist for winning teams. we haven't truly been a winning team since we were the great pretenders of 2003.

beach tribe
11-28-2007, 08:56 PM
20 years and counting. Chiefs forever. Everyone who has ever known me, knows that I will always be connected to the Chiefs. Hopefully, we can get this front office/coaching situation figuired out.

beach tribe
11-28-2007, 08:59 PM
How are we not rebuilding? Bowe, Webb, Sippio, Grigsby, Kolby, Niswanger, colquitt, tank, turk, allen, hali, DJ, page, pollard, brack, brodie
We lost a bunch of junk and veterans the last couple years and it's being replaced with young studs. Herm said theres going to be growing pains, everyone accepted a bad record and high draft choice before the season, I guess I don't understand why everyone is so shocked
Expecting to be bad is not an excuse to defend down right ignorance.

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 09:04 PM
You're not dealing with morons here...

beach tribe
11-28-2007, 09:05 PM
You are entering a world of pain.

L.A. Chieffan
11-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Obviously you're not a golfer

JohninGpt
11-28-2007, 09:12 PM

go chiefs
Cut the "True Fan" crap. A "true Fan" like you is like a abused spouse that keeps coming back and saying "it's ok, I forgive you" to the abuser. Most of the folks complaining are doing so because they want the team to change and be better. Saying "it's ok, here, have some more of my money." won't make the Chiefs any better.

FloridaMan88
11-28-2007, 09:12 PM

go chiefs

Are you applying for a job as Dictator Carl's Associate Fluffer or something?

What a putz

burt
11-29-2007, 08:08 AM

Rebuilding is one thing....losing games that you have the talent to win, because of absolutely stupid coaching is another. The reason we are shocked is because we could have beat Indy and should have beat Oakland...but poor coaching cost us those games. That is shocking as well as sickening.

Iowanian
11-29-2007, 08:12 AM
Pardon me if I'm not changing my mind just yet. Take your "bandwagon" accusations and shove them in your dick holster.

I've been a Chiefs fan for a long time....spend too much time following them on years like this one but I know what they are.

The Chiefs continue to be my bad girlfriend. I love the whore but she's been on a drug and sunday orgy binge. I hear she's planning one with some clowns from Sandy Eggo this weekend.

I'll go deer hunting and hope she has the bukake cleaned up by the time I return.

Maybe she'll surprise me this week, stay home and bake a cake for my return. I can always hope for the surprise nooner.

MichaelH
11-29-2007, 08:22 AM
I can handle a losing season. It's less disappointing than going 13-3 and getting blasted out of the playoffs. What angers me is that while Hermie works his magic :rolleyes: getting the team the way he wants, other parts of the team are being neglected. The Chiefs never seem to have balance and it's only continuing under Edwards. I'm not sure if it's a coaching issue or a front office problem. Whatever it is, it needs to be addressed for this team to regain it's loyal fan base and win a playoff game.

Skip Towne
11-29-2007, 08:33 AM
This season, for the first time, I'm able to take a nap during Chiefs games. Most of the time I don't miss anything.

chiefscafan
11-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Look i'm not happy but i' m not giving up on this franchise I just hope they do something to turn this crap around.

I"m thirty and i've been a fan since derrick Thomas became a chief. Born in Tuscaloosa , AL

but i guess if you have a differing opinion you are a moron so be it!

i love my team but would love to see carl gone

burt
11-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Look i'm not happy but i' m not giving up on this franchise I just hope they do something to turn this crap around.

I"m thirty and i've been a fan since derrick Thomas became a chief. Born in Tuscaloosa , AL

but i guess if you have a differing opinion you are a moron so be it!

i love my team but would love to see carl gone

That long, eh? I went to the games at "the old" stadium, BEFORE Arrowhead...been a fan since 68. When you have been a fan for almost 40 years with little to show for it...then you can call out the "non fans", "Band wagon fans" and "morons". Maybe then you, being the supreme intellect that you are, and not a "moron" will understand "I".

"i" and he is calling people morons! :rolleyes:

WhitiE
11-29-2007, 07:59 PM
guys... your all missing the big picture here. herm is making us lose so we can get a good first round pick.

burt
11-29-2007, 08:08 PM
guys... your all missing the big picture here. herm is making us lose so we can get a good first round pick.

****ing N00bs...... :shake:

Frankie
11-29-2007, 08:47 PM

go chiefs
Your first sentence says it all. Rep.

Molitoth
11-29-2007, 09:59 PM

go chiefs

Buy season tickets for 17 years and keep that smile on your face and you are a "true fan".

Extra Point
11-29-2007, 11:30 PM
Here's a positive:

I'm positive that the Chiefs go 5-11 this season.

MadMax
11-29-2007, 11:39 PM

go chiefs

I've faced it and expected it, just not the lame assed coaching and roster moves..To call me or anyone here a " fake " or " bandwagon " fan is BS I've lived and died with this team for almost 40 years.. I'll continue to be a fan till I die, but I have the right to be critical about them...It's just my opinion so it means squat.

BigRedChief
11-30-2007, 08:49 AM

go chiefs
Not another "True fan" thread.:shake:

burt
11-30-2007, 10:06 AM
I've faced it and expected it, just not the lame assed coaching and roster moves..To call me or anyone here a " fake " or " bandwagon " fan is BS I've lived and died with this team for almost 40 years.. I'll continue to be a fan till I die, but I have the right to be critical about them...It's just my opinion so it means squat.

You and me both, brother, you and me......