PDA

View Full Version : Charger game....

vckcchiefs04
11-29-2007, 02:28 PM
I assume the game is a "Sell Out" since there has been no announcement saying different as of yet? Anyone know any different? We know there will be thousands of no-shows, but just curious to see if the game is on T.V. for sure.

FAX
11-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Some drooling idiots on the radio yesterday said that Channel 5 (or some such) makes 4 million dollars per game in advertising revenue. Plus, they make the advertisers purchase ads on other programs in order to get placement during the game.

If true, this means that they can buy a boat load of tickets, avoid the blackout, and still make money. I suppose they could give the tickets to charity and write that off, as well.

FAX

chasedude
11-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Some drooling idiots on the radio yesterday said that Channel 5 (or some such) makes 4 million dollars per game in advertising revenue. Plus, they make the advertisers purchase ads on other programs in order to get placement during the game.

If true, this means that they can buy a boat load of tickets, avoid the blackout, and still make money. I suppose they could give the tickets to charity and write that off, as well.

FAX

capitalism at it's finest Mr. Fax ;)