In before the first John Goodman joke.

Phobia
11-30-2007, 03:29 PM
In before the first John Goodman joke.
Crap.

Phobia
11-30-2007, 03:32 PM
how did he die?

He was jumping over the white light and missed the landing.

ClevelandBronco
11-30-2007, 03:32 PM
how did he die?

Fatal attempt to jump John Goodman.

Bowser
11-30-2007, 03:33 PM
He should have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-30-2007, 03:36 PM
AIDS.

Fish
11-30-2007, 03:38 PM
TinyEvel is gonna be a sad man......

RIP....

catfish307
11-30-2007, 03:39 PM
how did he die?

I think he stopped breathing :shake:

barry_smilez20
AIDS.
ROFL

aids is funny

Phobia
TinyEvel is gonna be a sad man......

RIP....
Is that what his name is all about? I had always wondered what a Yevel was.

seclark
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071130/ap_on_re_us/obit_knievel;_ylt=Aq8VEKtDIYBjFTRaNxOZPOes0NUE

CLEARWATER, Fla. - Evel Knievel, the hard-living motorcycle daredevil whose jumps over Greyhound buses, live sharks and Idaho's Snake River Canyon made him an international icon in the 1970s, died Friday. He was 69.
ADVERTISEMENT

Knievel's death was confirmed by his granddaughter, Krysten Knievel. He had been in failing health for years, suffering from diabetes and pulmonary fibrosis, an incurable condition that scarred his lungs.

Knievel had undergone a liver transplant in 1999 after nearly dying of hepatitis C, likely contracted through a blood transfusion after one of his bone-shattering spills.

Immortalized in the Washington's Smithsonian Institution as "America's Legendary Daredevil," Knievel was best known for a failed 1974 attempt to jump Snake River Canyon on a rocket-powered cycle and a spectacular crash at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. He suffered nearly 40 broken bones before he retired in 1980.

Although he dropped off the pop culture radar in the '80s, Knievel always had fans and enjoyed a resurgence in popularity in recent years. In later years he still made a good living selling his autographs and endorsing products. Thousands came to Butte, Mont., every year as his legend was celebrated during the "Evel Knievel Days" festival.

"They started out watching me bust my ass, and I became part of their lives," Knievel said. "People wanted to associate with a winner, not a loser. They wanted to associate with someone who kept trying to be a winner."

His death came just two days after it was announced that he and rapper Kanye West had settled a federal lawsuit over the use of Knievel's trademarked image in a popular West music video.

Nzoner
11-30-2007, 03:41 PM
RIP

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYGGCVE2lKY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kYGGCVE2lKY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

alpha_omega
11-30-2007, 03:42 PM
RIP...lots of childhood memories of that dude.

stevieray
11-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Evil Kineval?

ROFL

DMAC
11-30-2007, 03:45 PM
Let's hope he is jumping over clouds and not over a lake of fire.

siberian khatru
11-30-2007, 03:45 PM
That's what happens when you shake hands with Kanye.

stumppy
11-30-2007, 03:48 PM
RIP Evil.

The inspiration for a lot of scrapes, cuts, and bruises I got as a child.

RJ
11-30-2007, 03:48 PM
RIP. He was one tough SOB.

Demonpenz
11-30-2007, 03:52 PM
i shit you not. there was an article in sports illustrated about 8 or 9 years ago how he was on his last legs and the docs gave him only a couple more months. he fought it for over 9 years. what a tough sob. I am just glad we still have super dave

Dremel
11-30-2007, 03:52 PM
Hope they do not Cremate him it will be molten ash!

Bugeater
11-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Damn, he was just featured on Cheap Seats last night. Tough, gritty SOB he was.

Stewie
11-30-2007, 03:57 PM
My wooden ramp and Schwinn Stingray are crying right about now.

Sfeihc
11-30-2007, 04:01 PM
Thoughts and prayers to Tiny and the rest of the Kineval family.

TinyEvel
11-30-2007, 04:02 PM
Well, it IS a sad day for me. Not like I was personally attached to the guy, I've just been a fan and collector for a long time.
He was a ballsy mo-fo right up until the day he died.

R.I.P Evel 11-30-07

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2007, 04:04 PM
Well, it IS a sad day for me. Not like I was personally attached to the guy, I've just been a fan and collector for a long time.

R.I.P Evel 11-30-07

Enough of a fan to take his name in your handle. Sorry for your loss dude.

stevieray
11-30-2007, 04:04 PM

R.I.P Evel 11-30-07

too bad we aren't playing the chargers at thier house, you coulda worn it in tribute...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-30-2007, 04:05 PM
man, I'd wear your suit to Arrowhead this weekend if it were here.

Wow.

stevieray
11-30-2007, 04:06 PM
Wow.

why?

siberian khatru
11-30-2007, 04:06 PM
My wooden ramp and Schwinn Stingray are crying right about now.

ROFL

With a banana seat? :)

Stewie
11-30-2007, 04:07 PM
ROFL

You betcha! AND a sissy bar!

Donger
11-30-2007, 04:08 PM
Ode to the Skinner Of Knuckles

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEUVm-Ja6lY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEUVm-Ja6lY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

stevieray
ROFL

Schwinn's with the springer front end are pulling 10k...

Mr. Flopnuts
why?

You've worn your Elvis suit every week for years. That's just a stand up move in my book. I'm not surprised, while I don't know you personally, I know enough to know what a solid human being you are.

Adept Havelock
11-30-2007, 04:09 PM
RIP Evel. Thanks for the thrills and spills.

Bugeater
11-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Ode to the Skinner Of Knuckles

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEUVm-Ja6lY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eEUVm-Ja6lY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
"Skinner of knuckles" is dead on. Whoever designed it must've hated children.

stevieray
11-30-2007, 04:14 PM
You've worn your Elvis suit every week for years. That's just a stand up move in my book.

Thanks, but more of a tribute....like others have posted, Evel was the man for many of us young crazy tykes...I know he's the reason I started riding dirt bikes....he is one of the few guys cool enough to pull off the jumpsuit...he even had the 'burns, IIRC.

Stewie
11-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Schwinn's with the springer front end are pulling 10k...

As I walked into Wallyworld on Sunday they had retro Schwinn bicycles lined up by the front door for sale. They looked like the bikes back in the day including "slicks" for back tires.

Deberg_1990
11-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Damn...he will be missed.

People just dont jump the Grand Canyon in rocket cars like they used to....

RIP

stevieray
11-30-2007, 04:22 PM
As I walked into Wallyworld on Sunday they had retro Schwinn bicycles lined up by the front door for sale. They looked like the bikes back in the day including "slicks" for back tires.

...even the red pinstripe?

siberian khatru
11-30-2007, 04:23 PM

Awesome.

You should watch an obscure movie (finally out on DVD) called "Kenny and Company." One of the best movies I've ever seen about being a kid in the 1970s.

PastorMikH
11-30-2007, 04:24 PM
Just heard the news on ESPN a bit ago. As a kid I didn't know much about the football and baseball studs, the two guys I did know were Muhamed Ali and Evel Kinevel.

I still have scars from trying to do on my bike what I saw Evel do on TV. 'Course my ramps were never the size his were - and I never had a landing ramp.

As a kid I had the Evel Kinevel action figure, motorcycle with that little plastic teeth thingy you stuck in by the back wheel and yanked to send the bike on it's way. Also had the snake river rocket car. Shoot, my first "Store-Bought" bike looked like a motorcycle (not like Evel's though).

It's amazing the guy lived this long. Robby is good, but he isn't his dad - he seems to have a little more respect for the stunts than Evel did.

Stewie
11-30-2007, 04:25 PM

I didn't notice. I just glanced at the one like my old Stingray.

PastorMikH
11-30-2007, 04:26 PM

Dude, you are really, really old aren't you.:)

Yeah it was 1970-something.:thumb:

stevieray
11-30-2007, 04:30 PM
Dude, you are really, really old aren't you.:)

age is a just a number that doesn't come on a carton of candles.. :harumph:

Eleazar
11-30-2007, 04:41 PM
He was retired before I was born, but I saw a video of him trying to jump over that canyon (I think it was) a long time ago. I remember thinking, this guy has got to be one of the bravest men on earth, because I was scared just looking at it.

Reaper16
11-30-2007, 04:46 PM
RIP

Joke: Don't come into contact with Kanye West. Everyone he touches is dying, it seems.

PastorMikH
11-30-2007, 04:49 PM
He was retired before I was born, but I saw a video of him trying to jump over that canyon (I think it was) a long time ago. I remember thinking, this guy has got to be one of the bravest men on earth, because I was scared just looking at it.

I don't know if I'd call it brave.:)

I was 8-10 when he tried to jump the Snake Canyon. He was big enough in the 70s that ABC's Wild World of Sports used to show him quite a bit. (I remember that was the one channel we had to adjust the foil on the rabbit ears to get it to come in clearer). Whenever he'd get ready to do a new jump they would show replays of previous jumps.

The History Channel ran a biography of his life a few months back that was really interesting. I would imagine that with him dying they'll be showing it again before long if anyone is interested in trying to catch it.

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2007, 04:50 PM
Who is Evil Kinevel? LMAO

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2007, 04:52 PM
Seriously, I really liked the guy. I also got to watch him jump as a kid. Had a poster of the Caesar's Palace jump in my room as a kid.

Stewie
Awesome.

You should watch an obscure movie (finally out on DVD) called "Kenny and Company." One of the best movies I've ever seen about being a kid in the 1970s.

Noted. Thanks. How does it rate compared to October Sky? That movie kicked butt and took me back.

Bowser
RIP

Joke: Don't come into contact with Kanye West. Everyone he touches is dying, it seems.

Since Prince was on Apollonia.

Valiant
11-30-2007, 04:53 PM
RIP

LOL..

stevieray
11-30-2007, 04:54 PM
Who is Evil Kinevel? LMAO

I'm now convinced you don't read my posts..

trndobrd
11-30-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't know if I'd call it brave.:)

I was 8-10 when he tried to jump the Snake Canyon. He was big enough in the 70s that ABC's Wild World of Sports used to show him quite a bit. (I remember that was the one channel we had to adjust the foil on the rabbit ears to get it to come in clearer). Whenever he'd get ready to do a new jump they would show replays of previous jumps.

The History Channel ran a biography of his life a few months back that was really interesting. I would imagine that with him dying they'll be showing it again before long if anyone is interested in trying to catch it.

I liked the part where he just showed up and beat the author of an unauthorized biography with a baseball bat. Then when he was on work release, hired limos to pick up all his fellow inmates at the work release facility and take them to work.

Deberg_1990
11-30-2007, 04:55 PM
He was definately a 70's pop culture ICON. Right up there with Muhammed Ali, KISS, Six Million Dollar Man and Burt Reynolds.

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm now convinced you don't read my posts..

Dude I read your posts when I see them. I was just speed posting.

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Just heard the news on ESPN a bit ago. As a kid I didn't know much about the football and baseball studs, the two guys I did know were Muhamed Ali and Evel Kinevel.

I still have scars from trying to do on my bike what I saw Evel do on TV. 'Course my ramps were never the size his were - and I never had a landing ramp.

As a kid I had the Evel Kinevel action figure, motorcycle with that little plastic teeth thingy you stuck in by the back wheel and yanked to send the bike on it's way. Also had the snake river rocket car. Shoot, my first "Store-Bought" bike looked like a motorcycle (not like Evel's though).

It's amazing the guy lived this long. Robby is good, but he isn't his dad - he seems to have a little more respect for the stunts than Evel did.
I just saw the Rumble in the Jungle last night on Classic. Ali is the quickest guy I've ever seen. He'd hit Foreman three times before he could attempt to block the punches.

stevieray
11-30-2007, 04:59 PM
I was just speed posting.

...off a ramp catching air I hope...

Stewie
11-30-2007, 05:00 PM
I just saw the Rumble in the Jungle last night on Classic. Ali is the quickest guy I've ever seen. He'd hit Foreman three times before he could attempt to block the punches.

That's why he's "The Greatest"... and not only in name.

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 05:14 PM
That's why he's "The Greatest"... and not only in name.
Yep, it even got comical at times. He would lay on the ropes and cover up while the announcers would pronounce him gassed. About that time he decided he wanted off the ropes and would come out firing with Foreman stumbling backward.

WEIRDWOLF
11-30-2007, 05:19 PM
I am so sad to hear this. He was one of my heros. I can't even remember the number of times I jumped my bicycle over a board/ramp propped on bricks imagining I was Evel.

I only saw him once as his head showed just over the fence that I was stairing over when he jumped a bunch of semis at the State Fair. I went to his trailer and waited for hours for him to come out but I never saw him. I was so bummed....

BIG_DADDY
11-30-2007, 05:19 PM
...off a ramp catching air I hope... LMAO

PastorMikH
11-30-2007, 06:01 PM
I liked the part where he just showed up and beat the author of an unauthorized biography with a baseball bat. Then when he was on work release, hired limos to pick up all his fellow inmates at the work release facility and take them to work.

What a messed up society. Guy steals your life story, writes it and publishes it without your permission, the law won't do anything to him but when you take it upon yourself to teach the guy some justice YOU get thrown in the slammer.

The limmo thing was really classy!

Braincase
11-30-2007, 06:08 PM
It was Kanye West.

FAX
11-30-2007, 06:13 PM
The all time greatest. The Snake River jump was totally awesome. Evel was the only man on Earth who would have attempted it. The Ceasar's Palace jump was spectacular, too. Even though he crashed.

"Anybody can jump a motorcycle, the trouble starts when you try to land it."

RIP Evel.

FAX

Rain Man
11-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Without going through the whole thread to see if it's been said already, I'm really hoping that his final wish is to be cremated aboard a flaming motorcycle that is launched off the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Fish
11-30-2007, 06:57 PM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6166/z491nbrvsadjed5.jpg

Ultra Peanut
11-30-2007, 07:00 PM
He was jumping over the white light and missed the landing.Hoooooooooly shit.

Bravo.

a1na2
11-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Knievel’s death was confirmed by his granddaughter, Krysten Knievel. He had been in failing health for years, suffering from diabetes and pulmonary fibrosis, an incurable condition that scarred his lungs.

siberian khatru
11-30-2007, 07:05 PM
Wonder whatever happened to Awful Knawful (sp)?

FAX
11-30-2007, 07:18 PM

Another tragic ending, Mr. siberian khatru. He was beaten to death with a half-empty Jim Beam bottle during a domestic dispute by his great-uncle Ugly Knugly.

FAX

Easy 6
11-30-2007, 07:28 PM
What a shame, he was one of my biggest childhood heroes...i had the "zip cord bike", his electric toothbrush, action figure...all kinds of stuff.

I actually got to see him perform once in Peoria Ill. when i was no older than 5 or 6.

RIP Evel.

Bob Dole
11-30-2007, 07:29 PM

Have you watched "When We Were Kings"?

FAX
11-30-2007, 07:33 PM

Fabuous documentary. I loved the parts where the people from Zaire were flocking around Ali and totally ignoring Foreman.

Unquestionably, Ali was the greatest of all times.

FAX

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 07:37 PM
No, I haven't. What's it about?

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Fabuous documentary. I loved the parts where the people from Zaire were flocking around Ali and totally ignoring Foreman.

Unquestionably, Ali was the greatest of all times.

FAX
I'd seen the fight years ago but I saw a lot more this time. While on the ropes he landed a hard left jab that rocked Foreman's head back. When his head came forward Ali did it again. A total of three times. Like he was hitting a speed bag. Unbelievably quick.

boogblaster
11-30-2007, 07:52 PM
RIP EVIL.. Daredevil and showman ... Could fly-a-bike .....

FAX
11-30-2007, 07:58 PM
I'd seen the fight years ago but I saw a lot more this time. While on the ropes he landed a hard left jab that rocked Foreman's head back. When his head came forward Ali did it again. A total of three times. Like he was hitting a speed bag. Unbelievably quick.

When you go back and look at some of Ali's early fights, his speed is unbelievable for his size, Mr. Skip Towne. ESPN(some number) has been showing quite a few of his fights on their Classic Boxing program.

In those fights, his opponents virtually appear as though they are fighting in slow motion. Literally. There will never be another Ali. You have to wonder what we missed due to those government bastards taking away his freedom to fight duing his prime ass kicking years.

FAX

HonestChieffan
11-30-2007, 08:09 PM
I had him picked as our kicker for the Jax game. So much for that.

MTG#10
11-30-2007, 08:12 PM

R.I.P Evel 11-30-07

Well look at it this way - your collection probably just doubled in value. :)

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 08:14 PM
When you go back and look at some of Ali's early fights, his speed is unbelievable for his size, Mr. Skip Towne. ESPN(some number) has been showing quite a few of his fights on their Classic Boxing program.

In those fights, his opponents virtually appear as though they are fighting in slow motion. Literally. There will never be another Ali. You have to wonder what we missed due to those government bastards taking away his freedom to fight duing his prime ass kicking years.

FAX
I agree. And nobody would give him a license to fight even though he was never convicted of anything. Why didn't he sue their asses off?

FAX
11-30-2007, 08:40 PM
I agree. And nobody would give him a license to fight even though he was never convicted of anything. Why didn't he sue their asses off?

Actually, the way I understood it, he was convicted of failing to respond to induction into the armed forces or some such (the Conscientious Objection thing), Mr. Skip Towne. The case against him went to the Supreme Court and was upheld as I recall. Can you sue the federal government for damages? If so, please let me know so I can get in line.

I don't remember all the details, but it seems like he eventually got a fight in Georgia or somewhere (Quarry?) and then the courts changed their mind, allowed his appeal to proceed, and the feds just basically dropped the whole thing. By that time, nobody was interested in going to Vietnam. He got screwed.

FAX

stevieray
11-30-2007, 08:45 PM
stop hijacking Evel's thread...

damn skip, you've done this before, just start your own Ali thread...

I'm sure it will reach a hundy... ;)

FAX
11-30-2007, 08:51 PM

That's my bad, I think. Sorry, Mr. stevieray.

FAX

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 08:55 PM

Give me a link where I've done this before.

stumppy
11-30-2007, 08:56 PM
That's my bad, I think. Sorry, Mr. stevieray.

FAX

While we're on the subject of "your bad" why haven't you contributed one of your famous poems dedicated to Evil ? Huh ? Huh ? You'd think the childhood hero of so many planeteers would be deserving of one.

stevieray
11-30-2007, 09:09 PM
Give me a link where I've done this before.

you've always been a big proponent of MA...and with good reason...and if my memory is incorrect..my bad..just don't ask me to write a poem..

..still, Evel deserves better, IMO..

Demonpenz
11-30-2007, 09:19 PM
today on cheap seats they had the evel one

C-Mac
11-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Yes....I proudly owned these and the scars.
RIP EK

http://www.allauthentic.com/images/products/evelsi1171150722.jpg

http://image.com.com/mp3/images/genie_images/story/Speakeasy/evel.gif

FAX
11-30-2007, 09:47 PM
While we're on the subject of "your bad" why haven't you contributed one of your famous poems dedicated to Evil ? Huh ? Huh ? You'd think the childhood hero of so many planeteers would be deserving of one.

A daredevil brave and elite
Performed a remarkable feat
He jumped 30 cars
But now he's jumping stars
With Jesus on the passenger seat

FAX

FAX
11-30-2007, 09:49 PM
you've always been a big proponent of MA...and with good reason...and if my memory is incorrect..my bad..just don't ask me to write a poem..

..still, Evel deserves better, IMO..

At the risk of exposing my utter ignorance of modern internet parlance, what, pray tell, is "MA", Mr. stevieray?

FAX

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 09:55 PM
At the risk of exposing my utter ignorance of modern internet parlance, what, pray tell, is "MA", Mr. stevieray?

FAX
Muhammad Ali.

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 09:58 PM
A daredevil brave and elite
Performed a remarkable feat
He jumped 30 cars
But now he's jumping stars
With Jesus on the passenger seat

FAX
Amazing! I wish I could do that. I hope SR doesn't object.

FAX
11-30-2007, 10:08 PM
Muhammad Ali.

Great. Just great. That trap was intended for Mr. stevieray, Mr. Skip Towne. Now I'll have to take and go and set a whole other one. I hope he doesn't see this.

FAX

FAX
11-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Amazing! I wish I could do that. I hope SR doesn't object.

I thought about that, actually, Mr. Skip Towne. But, Mr. stevieray knows, I think, that I am 100% in favor of Jesus so I'm hopeful he will not take offense.

FAX

Skip Towne
11-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I thought about that, actually, Mr. Skip Towne. But, Mr. stevieray knows, I think, that I am 100% in favor of Jesus so I'm hopeful he will not take offense.

FAX
Yes, but Evel deserves better. :p We need a second opinion from Rainman.

TinyEvel
12-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Man, I am a friggen wallking EK wikipedia.

God Bless the guy.

He's jumping those 27 clouds in the sky.

TinyEvel
12-01-2007, 03:14 AM
too bad we aren't playing the chargers at thier house, you coulda worn it in tribute...
yep...

Hog Rider
12-01-2007, 05:37 AM
Met him at Reiman's HD back in the 70s. He had huge diamond rings on about every other finger, though I don't know how he got them on - none of his fingers pointed in the same direction. Felt kinda odd shaking his hand. Nice guy, very personable.

I have a Super 8 movie of him jumping a bunch of cars in Chicago at some amphitheater. I actaully learned to do good wheelies by studying his style.

Collected lots of articles and posters, oh and a bobble head, but not much of anything else.

Also scraped off a good portion of the skin on my back from flipping my little 125cc Harley over a makeshift ramp. Made it twice in second gear, when I shifted to third I didn't have enough power to lift the front wheel as I left the ramp. Can you say "don't sleep on your back for about a week" No broken bones though.

God Speed Bobby

a1na2
12-01-2007, 09:01 AM

He is still around. Breathing and everything.

crazycoffey
12-01-2007, 09:24 AM
The loss of a true american Icon,
I loved his bravado - I imitated him when I was a kid,
respected him as an adult and now I mourn his departure from this earth.

R.I.P. - Evel, prayers to your family

blueballs
12-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Jared Allen will jump Redrum's mom's canyon
with out a helmet in Evil's honor

Baby Lee
12-01-2007, 09:40 AM

FAX
Man, saw a documentary on the Ali-Frazier fights and Ali was one race-baitin' mofo in his day. I think I posted a thread about how fights from back in the day SEEMED more epic because they had the first blush aspect of socio-political controversy attached.
IMO, there have been a handful of fighters superior to all preceding [Tyson was perhaps the hardest hitter ever, but never really proved his mettle under concerted attack, The two greatest probably Lewis and Holmes at their peak] SINCE Ali, but they fought in a post modern setting that lessened their myth.

Skip Towne
12-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Wasn't it in Kansas City where Evel was arrested for soliciting a prostitute? I remember him saying those police women were too ugly to be prostitutes.

C-Mac
12-01-2007, 10:42 AM
Wasn't it in Kansas City where Evel was arrested for soliciting a prostitute? I remember him saying those police women were too ugly to be prostitutes.
True, true.

PastorMikH
12-01-2007, 05:06 PM

For anyone interested...

The History Channel is showing it right now - looks like it's a two hour show with 1 hour already shown.

C-Mac
12-01-2007, 05:14 PM
For anyone interested...

The History Channel is showing it right now - looks like it's a two hour show with 1 hour already shown.

Heres a link to the torrent.

History Channel-Evel Knievel (http://www.mybittorrent.com/info/82457/)

Baby Lee
12-03-2007, 09:15 AM
According to Howard this morning, and verified by Jessica, Evel tapped Jessica Hahn's ass for a while after meeting at a Howard Stern function.

Good on him.

stevieray
12-03-2007, 09:19 AM
According to Howard this morning, and verified by Jessica, Evel tapped Jessica Hahn's ass for a while after meeting at a Howard Stern function.

Good on him.

Sam, now Evel?

she's bad juju.. :hmmm: