PDA

View Full Version : "When we are 8-4", Hootie

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-02-2007, 03:03 PM
Another gem from the Planet's resident football genious.

Reerun_KC
12-02-2007, 03:06 PM
ROFL

Go Home and massage your Huard, Hootie....

dirk digler
12-02-2007, 03:08 PM
Hootie is never wrong /Hootie

Mecca
12-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Hootie who thought the Chiefs were better this year than last year...

blueballs
12-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Carl must go

BigMeatballDave
12-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Where's my $350, bitch?

Dave Lane
12-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Another gem from the Planet's resident football genious.

Hootie meant 4-8?

Dave

Dayze
12-02-2007, 03:26 PM
I've been absent for a while, but of late I've been 'lurking' somewhat......and I noticed He hasn't been here for a while; or at least posting.

:hmmm:

Hammock Parties
12-02-2007, 03:26 PM
In Hootie's defense, he made that prediction when Larry Johnson was healthy.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 03:29 PM
In Hootie's defense, he made that prediction when Larry Johnson was healthy.I love LJ, but I don't think it would matter. Kolby's been better the last two games than LJ was this season anyway. I really like the way the kid runs.

It'll be nice to have them both going into next season.

Gotta fix that damned O-line, though. It all starts there.

FloridaMan88
12-02-2007, 03:33 PM
In Hootie's defense, he made that prediction when Larry Johnson was healthy.

Like it would matter if LJ was still there. The Chiefs running game has actualy been just as, if not more productive with Kolby Smith in there than it was with LJ in there this season.

KcMizzou
12-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Like it would matter if LJ was still there. The Chiefs running game has actualy been just as, if not more productive with Kolby Smith in there than it was with LJ in there this season.I think it's clearly been better... and I'm an LJ fan.

MyChiefConcern
12-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Really loving that we spent all that cash on LJ right now.

Hootie
12-03-2007, 03:14 AM
apologies for being optimistic...this team is a joke and it pains me to watch them...but I will continue to do so because I love the Chiefs.

I am still optimistic about the future. That's just the way I am...

Mecca
12-03-2007, 03:19 AM
Hell I said 5-11.....they're even worse than I thought.

HMc
12-03-2007, 03:24 AM
shit, you know the chiefs are f*cking woeful when they fall short of <i>Mecca's</i> expectations.

Hootie
12-03-2007, 03:34 AM
Hell I said 5-11.....they're even worse than I thought.
yawn

Mecca
12-03-2007, 03:41 AM
Hootie should tell me how the Chiefs are a playoff team..and how carrying a football 420 times won't have any ill effects also...

kcxiv
12-03-2007, 03:46 AM
This team still has to much talent to be this ****ing terrible. I thought we would be 8-8 or 9-7. We actually should at least be .500, but Herm's ****ed up philosophy has held this team back. As much as i hate playing for draft picks, i hope we can get a good player, because if we get Robert Gallery Jr all hell is going to break loose.

Mecca
12-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Ok when you say that, clarify for me where the Chiefs are above, at, and below the NFL average in talent..you'll quickly see the Chiefs are a largely untalented team...

Hootie
12-03-2007, 03:57 AM
Ok when you say that, clarify for me where the Chiefs are above, at, and below the NFL average in talent..you'll quickly see the Chiefs are a largely untalented team...
we know, we all know, blah blah blah, cool cool cool...STFU

Mecca
12-03-2007, 03:59 AM
I just want to see where he thinks the Chiefs are talented at.

kcxiv
12-03-2007, 04:01 AM
All season we have had a Defense that has kept us in just about EVERY game. I thought we had honestly upgraded our offensive line from last year. They havent. IMO that is poor coaching. That along with horrible freaking play calling and Herm's predictable and scared style of offense has made us horrible.

Our Defense has had no help all season long. As people have said all along our offense is stupid predictable. For god sake, we have Bowe, Gonzo and LJ before he got hurt. That should count for at least 20 points per damn game. Even with Huard. Why didnt they change up the offense to 3 step drops if they had too. WE hardly ever see any quick slants. We will see that stupid retarded 1 step quick throw 5 times a game, but the quick slant? Hardly ever. Why? It worked against S.D the first game Bowe broke it to the house. Why not keep trying to do that style? Why so many 5 step drops so the QB's can get killed?

Tony G said it all in his damn interview.

Hootie
12-03-2007, 04:02 AM
he thinks they are awful, he things Allen is average at best, Hali is awful, DJ is awful, Croyle is awful, the line is awful, Edwards is awful, Law/Surtain AWFUL and he REALLY thinks that Pollard guy was awful...he wants to know what they were thinking when they took him in the 2nd round over Ko Simpson because that's who some message board homo was eyeing and if they would've just logged in to ChiefsPlanet WE WOULDN'T BE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS! Man, if only Mecca was our GM =(

Mecca
12-03-2007, 04:04 AM
LOL....that's a funny post.....it's a good way to blow some things I said out of proportion but all in all pretty funny.

By the way I never said Edwards sucks just that rebuilding teams probably shouldn't sign older guys like him.

Pollard and Law are awful I won't take that back.

kcxiv
12-03-2007, 04:06 AM
Law has got to go no doubt about it. I can give Pollard another year before i say much about him. I think he's starting to play a bit better the last few games. He's still missing a few things. Harris has got to go though. Dude is non existant. I think Mitchell was better then his ass. Mitchell may have wiffed alot, but he did knock the shit out of people on occasion.

Hootie
12-03-2007, 04:10 AM
I just wish Mecca would realize, at 4-8, all of us KNOW the Chiefs are awful...

The last thing I need to hear is Mecca talk about how dumb it was to give LJ 420 carries and blah blah blah...

we FRIGGIN' know...do you want a ****ing cookie or something? You were right about the season...everytime for the next 20 years the Chiefs have a bad year you will be right again...everytime the Chiefs suck we know you'll be right because we could be 12-0 and something would still be something negative blah blah blah JUST SHUT UPPPPP

Mecca
12-03-2007, 04:12 AM
I think it's funny though how you make a post to basically calling me stupid when I was right...

Look I don't want the Chiefs to blow, this has been a shitty football season, but I also won't lie to myself what position the team is in.

Hootie
12-03-2007, 04:20 AM
you don't have to lie to yourself...I just wish you'd stop beating a dead horse...

we know the roster sucks, we know the coach sucks, blaaaaaaaaaaah

Let's talk about something that doesn't make me want to punch something in my apartment. The Chiefs are a total joke this year...

kcxiv
12-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Well, i predicted Randy Moss would go off this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why i drafted him in every damned FF league i am in. People laughed at me then! lol

You throw alot of predictions out there, your going to nail a few. lol

Mecca
12-03-2007, 04:23 AM
Ok.....how about.....In a fantasy league where I have Tomlinson and Peterson....lead the league in points scored.......

I'm 8-5 and struggling to make the playoffs.......that's frustrating.