PDA

View Full Version : Carl now has NFL Security protecting him

dirk digler
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Did someone from here threaten him? LMAO

KK was just talking about this and either someone threatened him or he is totally paranoid.

This is just too funny.

Gonzo
12-03-2007, 02:40 PM

KK was just talking about this and either someone threatened him or he is totally paranoid.

This is just too funny.

He may have started a thread about holliday rep.

Reerun_KC
12-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Carl is above the law.....

BIG_DADDY
12-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Sprewell his ass.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2007, 02:44 PM
Probably because he got booed.

Funny stuff.

ChiefsFan4Life
12-03-2007, 02:44 PM
If the security guys are Chiefs fans, Carl better watch out

FAX
12-03-2007, 02:45 PM
That's just sad. I sincerely hope he didn't receive a death threat. I don't care how big a fan you are or how bad the team is, killing your GM is not the answer.

FAX

gblowfish
12-03-2007, 02:46 PM
Dear Greatest Fans in the NFL:

Yes, I do have NFL security follow me everywhere I go. As LTGMIPS, other NFL GMs would pay big bucks to unscrupulous underworld figures to kidnap me and torture me for hours on end; trying to learn my secret on how to turn a five year plan into a lucrative twenty year plan.

I would never divulge my trade secrets, no matter how many jumper cables were attached to my testicles, no matter how many water boards I'm bound to.

My finely tuned business acumen and evolved reptilian qualities allow me to breathe very slowly and shallowly, feigning death. Simply put, I can look quite dead, and yet, I'm quite alive and well.

I must, howver, remain indoors or in warm climates, as my system is cold blooded and must be kept warm at all costs. That's why I was so disappointed when the vote to add a roof to Arrowhead was defeated. Curses.

Therefore, I must continually be kept in California, Arizona or Florida sunshine, or under a heat lamp in my luxurious Arrowhead office.

My posse of highly trained, highly agile NFL security professionals enjoy my company, and have nickednamed me "CP Hammer." I like that, I really do.

They would take a bullet for me. And they are trained to attack Ray Farmer.

Don't forget, Tennessee Titan tickets make an excellent pre-Christmas gift for family, friends and business associates. Buy them. Buy them now. Buy them or else you won't see the game.

Did I say that out loud?

Your Pal,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS

Brock
The threat probably originated in the NE. Somewhere in PA.

DaneMcCloud
Considering that someone from Kansas City spit in Jane Fonda's face at a book signing not too long ago, Carl had better start wearing body armor.

dirk digler
That's just sad. I sincerely hope he didn't receive a death threat. I don't care how big a fan you are or how bad the team is, killing your GM is not the answer.

FAX

LMAO

I don't know why I am laughing but that was funny to me.

I don't feel sorry for the guy he made his own bed by being a 1st grade prick.

El Jefe
12-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Sprewell his ass.

Awesome.

Brock
12-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Now that he's achieved his lifelong dream of having KU play MU at Arrowhead, he can now go quietly into that long good night.

HypnotizedMonkey
12-03-2007, 02:48 PM
It was probably LJ playing a prank. That sly dog.

They booed the Sh!T outta CP at the game lollllll

Gonzo
12-03-2007, 02:48 PM

FAX

"How's about we shoot that pesky G.M. for ya mr. Taggert? Would that pep you up some?"

"Well, it might."

DaneMcCloud
12-03-2007, 02:49 PM
LMAO

I don't know why I am laughing but that was funny to me.

I don't feel sorry for the guy he made his own bed by being a 1st grade prick.

Not to defend Carl but have you ever met the head of a major corporation that wasn't?

The bigger the success of the company, the bigger the prick.

If the Chiefs had ever won the Super Bowl during Carl's tenure, I think the city would have ceased to exist some time ago due to Carl's exploding ego.

FAX
12-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Maybe it wasn't a death threat. Maybe it was just Grunny asking for a meeting to explain himself.

FAX

Brock
12-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Not to defend Carl but have you ever met the head of a major corporation that wasn't?

The bigger the success of the company, the bigger the prick.

In that case, Carl should be a sweetheart.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2007, 02:50 PM

Yes, I do have NFL security follow me everywhere I go. As LTGMIPS, other NFL GMs would pay big bucks to unscrupulous underworld figures to kidnap me and torture me for hours on end; trying to learn my secret on how to turn a five year plan into a lucrative twenty year plan.

I would never divulge my trade secrets, no matter how many jumper cables were attached to my testicles, no matter how many water boards I'm bound to.

My finely tuned business acumen and evolved reptilian qualities allow me to breathe very slowly and shallowly, feigning death. Simply put, I can look quite dead, and yet, I'm quite alive and well.

I must, howver, remain indoors or in warm climates, as my system is cold blooded and must be kept warm at all costs. That's why I was so disappointed when the vote to add a roof to Arrowhead was defeated. Curses.

Therefore, I must continually be kept in California, Arizona or Florida sunshine, or under a heat lamp in my luxurious Arrowhead office.

My posse of highly trained, highly agile NFL security professionals enjoy my company, and have nickednamed me "CP Hammer." I like that, I really do.

Don't forget, Tennessee Titan tickets make an excellent pre-Christmas gift for family, friends and business associates. Buy them. Buy them now. Buy them or else you won't see the game.

Did I say that out loud?

Your Pal,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS

You ought to have a blog on your website. Everytime the Chiefs do something newsworthy, make a post as LTGMIPS.

dirk digler
12-03-2007, 02:51 PM
In that case, Carl should be a sweetheart.

LMAO exactly

Que Card QB
12-03-2007, 02:53 PM

This is just too funny.CPteers are your first suspects? :hmmm:

Que Card QB
12-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I hate to ask but, LTGMIPS?

Hammock Parties
12-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I hate to ask but, LTGMIPS?

Longest Tenured General Manager In Professional Sports

RP_McMurphy
12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Apparently at the media food spread Carl cut in line in front of Jason Whitlock. Whitlock then said he was gonna get Rachel Ray to whack Carl. Carl said just not the hair.

BigCatDaddy
12-03-2007, 03:26 PM
It was probably LJ playing a prank. That sly dog.

They booed the Sh!T outta CP at the game lollllll

I was wondering when the last time they introduced him at a games was. I figured the crowd reaction would be great.

Ari ümlaüt
12-03-2007, 03:28 PM
LTGMIPS?

Left Tackle General Manager interim Practice Squad?

wtf does that mean?

Ari ümlaüt
12-03-2007, 03:31 PM
Longest Tenured General Manager In Professional Sports

thanks.

Demonpenz
12-03-2007, 03:37 PM
hey guys be back on tonight..
i better get some major rep for this

The Bad Guy
12-03-2007, 03:44 PM
I was called by NFL Security for a message I posted on here 3 years ago about how much of a dick Tony Gonzalez is at training camp.

What a crock of shit.

Hammock Parties
12-03-2007, 03:45 PM
I was called by NFL Security for a message I posted on here 3 years ago about how much of a dick Tony Gonzalez is at training camp.

What a crock of shit.

Probably because you were working with NFL Films at the time? Bunch of crap, though.

ClevelandBronco
12-03-2007, 03:50 PM

FAX

Not cool to kill the GM. Art Modell, on the other hand, can sleep with the fishes.

Otter
12-03-2007, 03:50 PM

What a crock of shit.

How in the hell did they cross reference your user name and real life identity?

The Bad Guy
12-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Probably because you were working with NFL Films at the time? Bunch of crap, though.

Nope, I wasn't.

I was working as a freelance writer at the time.

If I wrote a column about how much of an asshole he was, I could see, but a post on a message board? Ridiculous.

The Bad Guy
12-03-2007, 03:51 PM

I have no idea.

Eleazar
12-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Considering that someone from Kansas City spit in Jane Fonda's face at a book signing not too long ago, Carl had better start wearing body armor.

Aww, that's a shame.

hawkchief
12-03-2007, 04:06 PM
I think Carl took LJ's rap too seriously. Just cuz he said he was gonna put a cap in his azz, doesn't mean he really meant it.

Suck it Carl.

FloridaMan88
12-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Dictator Carl has his secret police force over at kcchiefs.com to harrass people in the media and fanbase.

I wouldn't be shocked to see the Dictator attempt to create camps to breed "Carl's Youths", in order to spawn a generation of children blindly loyal to the Dictator's cause of mediocre football.

hawkchief
12-03-2007, 04:17 PM
Carl. Paulie Walnuts would like to see you in his office.

StcChief
12-03-2007, 04:21 PM
The "Ray Farmer want's to see you" likely started this.

Coach
12-03-2007, 04:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Chiefs/Peterson.jpg

BigRedChief
12-04-2007, 07:14 AM
The "Ray Farmer want's to see you" likely started this.He was alone at the time when that happened but he was on the field. Since the "Ray Farmer incident" he doesn't get close to that area anymore.

King Carl use to come and visit the tee-pee gang right by my tailgate at almost every home game. He would bring visitors from out of town wearing suits and show them the tailgating. It was almost like clockwork, every Sunday at 10:15 am. No one ever bothered him. He would walk right by me but I never said anything to him. Just didn't feel right to harass King Carl and spoil my good mood.

He did notice me one time standing there and said, "Are you available this afternoon? We may need you."

He's not been by there once this year.

Nobody wants King Carl gone more than myself but I still would be greatly saddned as a Chiefs fan if someone would punch and or physically harm King Carl. Theres no need to go down that path.:harumph:

Mecca
12-04-2007, 07:20 AM

What a crock of shit.

I'm surprised I haven't received a call...

stevieray
12-04-2007, 07:37 AM
I'm surprised I haven't received a call...

.....they've seen your pic.

Dartgod
12-04-2007, 07:56 AM
In other words, Carl has become Al Davis.

Otter
12-04-2007, 07:59 AM
Nobody wants King Carl gone more than myself but I still would be greatly saddned as a Chiefs fan if someone would punch and or physically harm King Carl. Theres no need to go down that path.:harumph:

How about a pie to the face like they did to Bill Gates or a wedgie?

:shrug:

Bwana
12-04-2007, 08:06 AM

Did I say that out loud?

Your Pal,
Carl "Delano" Peterson
LTGMIPS

That is pure gold!

LMAO

BigRedChief
12-04-2007, 08:13 AM
How about a pie to the face like they did to Bill Gates or a wedgie?

:shrug:
Better than a puch to the nose I guess? :shrug:

BigRedChief
12-04-2007, 08:15 AM
That is pure gold!

LMAO
"That's gold, Jerry! Gold!"
http://www.dreamagic.com/vivianrose/hytner.gif

Phobia
12-04-2007, 08:19 AM

I think it's pretty common knowledge around these parts, isn't it?

old_geezer
12-04-2007, 08:29 AM
I haven't read the entire thread, but actually it's not funny. Anytime someone takes a game so damn seriously that he/she has to threaten another person with bodily harm, they need to step back and examine themselves; not the person they're pissed at.

I hate the fact that we seem to be stuck with King Carl for at least 2 more years but it's not worth getting that worked up over. IT'S A GAME PEOPLE.

Reerun_KC
12-04-2007, 08:32 AM
I haven't read the entire thread, but actually it's not funny. Anytime someone takes a game so damn seriously that he/she has to threaten another person with bodily harm, they need to step back and examine themselves; not the person they're pissed at.

I hate the fact that we seem to be stuck with King Carl for at least 2 more years but it's not worth getting that worked up over. IT'S A GAME PEOPLE.

True Old_geezer, Carl means about as much to me as the dog pooh on the bottom of my shoe...

I will just be glad we when dont have to hear about him anymore... Chiefs are getting another $$$ out of me until Carl is gone!

TEX
12-04-2007, 08:54 AM

Well said.

a1na2
12-04-2007, 09:48 AM

That was me and I got a $100,000 reward for doing it.

Extra Point
12-04-2007, 10:00 AM
Time for Mr. Peterson to leave. He's seemingly gotten paranoid, beyond receiving any threat of bodily harm. The fans have alienated him in response to his alienating the fans, upon being charged so much for an underperforming product.

a1na2
12-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Time for Mr. Peterson to leave. He's seemingly gotten paranoid, beyond receiving any threat of bodily harm. The fans have alienated him in response to his alienating the fans, upon being charged so much for an underperforming product.

Dude, the HC is responsible for the on field performance. It sounds like you want CP to do a jerry jones and micromanage the whole team. Get a grip, the GM facilitates getting players, he doesn't suit up, nor does he pace the sidelines the whole game giving the HC suggestions.

It is probably time for him to leave. The fans here don't seem to understand the position of the GM. CP could be the GM that wins the next SB and could do so for two years running and the next season the team could be down and he would be criminalized again by the fans. He is in a no win position, if he were as thin skinned as the fans he would be gone now.

Dartgod
12-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Dude, the HC is responsible for the on field performance. It sounds like you want CP to do a jerry jones and micromanage the whole team. Get a grip, the GM facilitates getting players, he doesn't suit up, nor does he pace the sidelines the whole game giving the HC suggestions.

It is probably time for him to leave. The fans here don't seem to understand the position of the GM. CP could be the GM that wins the next SB and could do so for two years running and the next season the team could be down and he would be criminalized again by the fans. He is in a no win position, if he were as thin skinned as the fans he would be gone now.
Holy crap! I didn't know there were any CP supporters left in this world.

ROFL

Hammock Parties
12-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Dude, the HC is responsible for the on field performance.

And who hired the head coach?

That is Carl's ultimate failure.

Otter
12-04-2007, 10:30 AM

He's just the GM who's supposed to hire a coach capable of accomplishing these tasks you mention. Which by the way he hasn't been able to do in T-W-E-N-T-Y Y-E-A-R-S.

xbarretx
12-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Probably because he got booed.

Funny stuff.

dude always gets booed... he got booed at the opening of the Brigade game too LOL!

p.s. i renewed my season tickets again so thats always a fun way to kill time in the offseason :)

GO BRIGADE!!!!!!!

dirk digler
12-04-2007, 10:43 AM

Your and idiot.

He has only had 19 years to get us to the SB and has failed miserably.

JohninGpt
12-04-2007, 10:43 AM

Here is how I see it, and I relate it to my current and your former occupation. Carl is President and General Manager, or in our field the Skipper. He is responsible and accountable for everything that happens in that organization no matter what. If it's because he micro-managed, too bad, if it's because he didn't micro-manage, too bad. He is in charge, if the organization is having problems, his job is to make sure they get fixed, how he does so is up to him.
Problems here aren't getting fixed, they are compounding.

xbarretx
12-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Your and idiot.

Dirk 1 - a1na2 - 0 :o)

Tribal Warfare
12-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Your and idiot.

Excluding KC, every team in the AFC West has been to a SB during his tenure

BigRedChief
12-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Including a former AFC West team, the seahawks.

Tribal Warfare
12-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Including a former AFC West team, the seahawks.

Yep

Pushead2
12-04-2007, 11:24 AM
a1na2 is a big turd.

Rain Man
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM

Since Carl has been here....

...half of the AFC East has been in a Super Bowl (Patriots, Bills)
...half of the AFC North has been in a Super Bowl (Steelers, Ravens)
...half of the AFC South has been in a Super Bowl (Colts, Titans)
...3/4ths of the AFC West has been in a Super Bowl (Raiders, Broncos, Chargers)
...100% of the NFC East has been in a Super Bowl (Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins)
...half of the NFC North has been in a Super Bowl (Bears, Packers)
...3/4ths of the NFC South has been in a Super Bowl (Falcons, Buccaneers, Panthers)
...3/4ths of the NFC West has been in a Super Bowl (Rams, 49ers, Seahawks)

(Wow, those last two really hurt.)

So in any division, Carl's reign of terror would be below average, and in half of the divisions, he would clearly be the bottom executive based on this measure.

In terms of leadership, Carl's success is equal to that of the Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Jaguars, Texans, Vikings, Lions, Saints, and Cardinals. Of the 10 teams that are equal to Carl, two didn't exist for several years during his tenure.

We must storm the Bast(ard)ille if we're ever going to be anything more than a tepid backwater of the NFL.

xbarretx
12-04-2007, 12:07 PM
a1na2 is a big turd.
and the court finds him Gay??? dude talk about a double whammy :)

xbarretx
12-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Since Carl has been here....

...half of the AFC East has been in a Super Bowl (Patriots, Bills)
...half of the AFC North has been in a Super Bowl (Steelers, Ravens)
...half of the AFC South has been in a Super Bowl (Colts, Titans)
...3/4ths of the AFC West has been in a Super Bowl (Raiders, Broncos, Chargers)
...100% of the NFC East has been in a Super Bowl (Cowboys, Eagles, Giants, Redskins)
...half of the NFC North has been in a Super Bowl (Bears, Packers)
...3/4ths of the NFC South has been in a Super Bowl (Falcons, Buccaneers, Panthers
...3/4ths of the NFC West has been in a Super Bowl (Rams, 49ers, Seahawks

(Wow, those last two really hurt.)

So in any division, Carl's reign of terror would be below average, and in half of the divisions, he would clearly be the bottom executive based on this measure.

In terms of leadership, Carl's success is equal to that of the Jets, Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Jaguars, Texans, Vikings, Lions, Saints, and Cardinals. Of the 10 teams that are equal to Carl, two didn't exist for several years during his tenure.

We must storm the Bast(ard)ille if we're ever going to be anything more than a tepid backwater of the NFL.

good lord, next time im too drunk to drive ill read this post to sober right up :deevee: