PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with you people in KC?

DaKCMan AP
12-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Cops: More smoke toad venom to get high

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Law enforcement authorities have discovered that people are willing to go to great lengths to get high, including a troubling new method that features a frightened toad.

"Toad smoking," which is a substitute for "toad licking," is done by extracting venom from the Sonoran Desert toad of the Colorado River. The toad's venom — which is secreted when the toad gets angry or scared — contains a hallucinogen called bufotenine that can be dried and smoked to produce a buzz.

In October, a Kansas City man was charged with possessing a controlled substance after Clay County authorities determined he possessed a toad with the intent to use its venom to get high.

Clay County Prosecutor Daniel White said possessing the toad is not illegal, but using it to get high off its venom is.

"It is easier to get it, and law enforcement might not immediately know you use it to get high," White said. "It's sort of a New Age way to get high. You convince yourself it is OK because it is something you get naturally from our environment.

"There are a lot of things that are created naturally but they are still not legal," he said.

White said that for years people experimented with "toad licking," and now toad smoking is considered a substitute. To do so, a person heats up the frog's venom to break down its toxins and preserve the hallucinogen, which is dried.

He said some Internet sites feature an instructional video on how to extract the toad's venom.

Police found the toad when they went to a northern Kansas City home to investigate a suspected meth lab. They later arrested David S. Theiss, 21, and charged him with three counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of possessing drug paraphernalia — the toad.

Theiss also is accused of possessing mescaline, a controlled substance extracted from a cactus.

While smoking toad venom might sound extreme, an even more disturbing method to get high possibly includes sniffing fermented human waste. Vicky Ward, manager of prevention services at Tri-County Mental Health Services in Kansas City, said she has read e-mail warnings about a drug called jenkem.

The drug is made from fermented feces and urine.

"We work with a lot of youths and we ask them whether anyone has tried it and they said no," Ward said. "They (the youths) have heard about it because of the Internet."

But whether people actually use of jenkem has not been determined, Ward said, noting that a Web site that investigates urban legends isn't clear on the matter.

"Kids get ideas that later turn out to be unfounded, but you will get some idiots who will try anything," she said.

Reerun_KC
12-04-2007, 11:06 AM
KANSAS CITY, Mo

enough said.....

HemiEd
12-04-2007, 11:07 AM
ROFL

Bob Dole
12-04-2007, 11:10 AM
The jenkem thing has been mentioned here already. Bob Dole is still convinced it's someone's idea of a cruel joke.

Skip Towne
12-04-2007, 11:11 AM
KANSAS CITY, Mo

enough said.....
:LOL:

Eleazar
12-04-2007, 11:11 AM
KANSAS CITY, Mo

enough said.....

Ever been to Crimendotte county...?

JohninGpt
12-04-2007, 11:14 AM
The jenkem thing has been mentioned here already. Bob Dole is still convinced it's someone's idea of a cruel joke.
Cruel? Nah, if someone wants to give it a try, they deserve a face full of crap.

JBucc
12-04-2007, 11:16 AM
You guys have never experimented with butthash before?

JohninGpt
12-04-2007, 11:18 AM
You guys have never experimented with butthash before?
Uh, no. Have you?

BTW, what the hell is butthash? Same as fermented poop in a jar?

Fish
12-04-2007, 11:26 AM
You'll get chills
all through your body
and you'll lose
all control
of your bladder
and your sphincter
thats your butthole

Cause, if you use toad
then I'm tellin you
you can kiss your life goodbye

Yeah when you use toad
it'll mess you up
It'll make your mama cry
thats no lie
you'll choke on your tongue and die

Gotta give it up
(gotta give up the toad now)
its no joke
buddy give it up
(you gotta give up the toad now)
or you'll croak
buddy give it up
(gotta give up the toad now)
and dont smoke
or you'll see
it hurts to pee

There'll be blood
gushing from you
everytime that you cough
and forget getting lucky
it falls off

So you better wise up
cause I'm tellin you
toad is one lando forbids

Gotta give it all up
or your gonna see
your whole life will hit the skids
and your kids
will be born without eyelids

Gotta give it up
(give up the toad now)
(thanks to you)
just give it up
(give up the toad now)
(thanks to you)
give it up
(give up the toad now)

I'm no fool
Landos cool
YEAH!

StcChief
12-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Uh, no. Have you?

BTW, what the hell is butthash? Same as fermented poop in a jar?
give's a new term to an old saying..

that's some good sh1t /Carlin

Reerun_KC
12-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Ever been to Crimendotte county...?

Yeah I have, just making a funny.. Heaven forbid someone take a look at Topeka.

xbarretx
12-04-2007, 11:31 AM
KANSAS CITY, Mo

enough said.....

lets dont even go into KCK ;)

xbarretx
12-04-2007, 11:32 AM
Yeah I have, just making a funny.. Heaven forbid someone take a look at Topeka.

ewww Topeka.... no thanks if the drive wont kill you.......??????? :deevee:

FAX
12-04-2007, 11:53 AM
You know I've smoked a lot of poop
O' Lord, I've smoked somebody's load
But I never touched nothin'
Like a big ol' batch o' toad
You know, I've seen a lot of people walkin' 'round
With tombstones in their eyes
But the pusher don't care
Ah, if you live or if you die

God damn, The Pusher
God damn, I say The Pusher
I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

You know the dealer, the dealer is a man
With the big toad in his hand
Oh but the pusher is a monster
Good God, he's not a natural man
The dealer for a nickel
Lord, will sell you lots of sweet dreams
Ah, but the pusher ruin your body
Lord, he'll leave your, he'll leave your mind to scream

God damn, The Pusher
God damn, God damn the Pusher
I said God damn, God, God damn The Pusher man

Well, now if I were the president of this land
You know, I'd declare total war on The Pusher man
I'd cut him if he stands, and I'd shoot him if he'd run
Yes I'd kill him with my Bible and my razor and my gun

God damn The Pusher
Gad damn The Pusher
I said God damn, God damn The Pusher man

FAX

chasedude
12-04-2007, 11:57 AM
Wasn't this a Beavis and Butthead episode?

ChiefsCountry
12-04-2007, 12:19 PM
Wasn't this a Beavis and Butthead episode?

The toad thing was Family Guy.

chasedude
12-04-2007, 12:42 PM
The toad thing was Family Guy.

Yeah it was a family guy episode too.

I found a link on it.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/sonoran_desert_toad/LaLaw.htm

Ugly Duck
12-04-2007, 01:59 PM
the toad contains a hallucinogen called bufotenine that can be dried and smoked to produce a buzz.

Well... there many different kinds of "buzzes." I mean... I guess you could say that LSD produces a "buzz," but that would be a bit of an understatement (or so I've heard). Same thing with bufotenine I would imagine from this man's account:

"10 mg, smoked till my lungs held no more, flew down fractal tunnels, the more I thought about it the the more I realized I controlled the speed and direction of my travel so I ventured onward fast as I could then as it all got brighter and brighter, a bufo conglomorant fractaling tenticle mass stopped me in my tracks, leting me know, 'no offence, but no passin this point' all in tones and vibrations of course. I then concentrated and started to create a horison type tunnel right in the center of this entity and surpassed its hold and flew on further, only slow and struggling this time, bufo blob once again stopped me, and flung me upside down and into other tunnels and corridors all twisting into chaos until all was lost in fractal seas, melting slowly into reality."

Another guy sez: "If you've ever done acid or mushrooms, then imagine the heaviest trip you've ever had magnified about 100 times. That is what it's like when you inhale about 5 milligrams (the recommended dose) of 5-MeO-DMT. And it's instant, not like the slow, gradual coming on when you take an acid hit or eat a shroom. So if you ever have a chance to smoke some 5-MeO-DMT, now you know what you're in for, unlike poor naive me who was expecting a mellow buzz in my comfortable lounge chair in my air-conditioned apartment."

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/9624/thetoad.html

Otter
12-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Well... there many different kinds of "buzzes." I mean... I guess you could say that LSD produces a "buzz," but that would be a bit of an understatement (or so I've heard). Same thing with bufotenine I would imagine from this man's account:

"10 mg, smoked till my lungs held no more, flew down fractal tunnels, the more I thought about it the the more I realized I controlled the speed and direction of my travel so I ventured onward fast as I could then as it all got brighter and brighter, a bufo conglomorant fractaling tenticle mass stopped me in my tracks, leting me know, 'no offence, but no passin this point' all in tones and vibrations of course. I then concentrated and started to create a horison type tunnel right in the center of this entity and surpassed its hold and flew on further, only slow and struggling this time, bufo blob once again stopped me, and flung me upside down and into other tunnels and corridors all twisting into chaos until all was lost in fractal seas, melting slowly into reality."

Another guy sez: "If you've ever done acid or mushrooms, then imagine the heaviest trip you've ever had magnified about 100 times. That is what it's like when you inhale about 5 milligrams (the recommended dose) of 5-MeO-DMT. And it's instant, not like the slow, gradual coming on when you take an acid hit or eat a shroom. So if you ever have a chance to smoke some 5-MeO-DMT, now you know what you're in for, unlike poor naive me who was expecting a mellow buzz in my comfortable lounge chair in my air-conditioned apartment."

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Labyrinth/9624/thetoad.html

Doesn't sound too bad, maybe I'll smoke some before work tomorrow.

Bill S Preston
12-04-2007, 03:38 PM
http://flux64.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/jenk-hamilton.jpg

MahiMike
12-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Jenkem - recycling at its finest!

Bump
12-04-2007, 03:56 PM
wow