PDA

View Full Version : Study of the Century: Heavy Drinking --> Sex

stlchiefs
12-04-2007, 11:12 PM
Study: Link between heavy drinking, high-risk sexual behavior

02:54 PM CST on Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tell us: What do you think?

ST. LOUIS (AP) -- Researchers at Washington University find a link between heavy drinking and high-risk sexual behavior.

They said their study finds that alcohol dependence is associated with having a high number of sex partners.

The researchers suggest when young people are treated for alcohol problems, it might be a good idea to screen them for sexually transmitted diseases or HIV infection.

Wow, how much did the researchers get paid for this study? Visit any one of the thousands of colleges in the US on any given weekend and this is obvious. I wonder if you can still register to become a participant in this study?
:hmmm:

CoMoChief
12-04-2007, 11:27 PM
Why spend all this money on researching the obvious?

When I go to bars, I get drunk, I meet women, and I usually want to **** them unless I come to find out there is something wrong with them. Not to mention there are always the drunk goggles ones but it's like what they always say.....

Beauty is just a light switch away.

RJ
12-04-2007, 11:36 PM

When I go to bars, I get drunk, I meet women, and I usually want to **** them unless I come to find out there is something wrong with them. Not to mention there are always the drunk goggles ones but it's like what they always say.....

There is always something wrong with them. That's why they're at the bar.

I hope there wasn't much money invested in that study.

boogblaster
12-04-2007, 11:44 PM
Porkin' women pick-up in a bar puts a malty-mackeral taste in your mouth ....

RJ
12-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Porkin' women pick-up in a bar puts a malty-mackeral taste in your mouth ....

You should write TV commercials. That is a GREAT slogan.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-04-2007, 11:56 PM
No, I think it's the devil that leads to sex.

Sanka
12-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Damn, now I know why Im always horny when Im shit faced :rolleyes: :dom:

bowener
12-05-2007, 12:20 AM
is there a study of heavy pot smoking ---> sex? If not, I think they could just visit Travis Henry's family for the results.

bowener
12-05-2007, 12:22 AM

And shame is always a bottle away.