PDA

View Full Version : What Games will Herm screw up our draft pick with?

Logical
12-05-2007, 12:05 AM
12/09/07at Denver Broncos
*12/16/07Tennessee Titans
*12/23/07at Detroit Lions
12/30/07at New York Jets

Any obvious choices?

Logical
12-05-2007, 12:08 AM
I have a real hope that even trying to win Herm may not be able to screw the pooch.

88TG88
12-05-2007, 12:09 AM
We can beat the Jets.

el borracho
12-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Well, I hope we try to win all of those but, realistically, we probably only win one. Either the Jets or the Tits. Take your pick- you can't have both.

Demonpenz
12-05-2007, 12:11 AM
Jared allen will will us to one more victory

boogblaster
12-05-2007, 12:15 AM
At this point I dont think we could beat the Chief Cheer-leaders ....

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2007, 12:20 AM
If we lose out, could we get the #3 pick?

Bowser
12-05-2007, 12:22 AM
If we lose out, could we get the #3 pick?

Provided everyone else in fron of us loses as well, I think we end up with the sixth pick. Not certain on that; I think I heard that on the radio.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Provided everyone else in fron of us loses as well, I think we end up with the sixth pick. Not certain on that; I think I heard that on the radio.

If the Jets beat us H2H, we should jump them. I don't know if they figure H2H in the draft, but their SOS would be much better due to playing the Pats twice, and the Cowboys.

bowener
12-05-2007, 12:31 AM
All of them, we will win out!! :moon:

Logical
12-05-2007, 01:26 AM
All of them, we will win out!! :moon:highly unlikely the eight ball says No

Buehler445
12-05-2007, 01:37 AM
If the Jets beat us H2H, we should jump them. I don't know if they figure H2H in the draft, but their SOS would be much better due to playing the Pats twice, and the Cowboys.

I think it goes on SOS alone. The deal I saw for last years was they were organized by record and ties were done by SOS. Not sure how SOS is figured, but they had the numbers listed there.

thebrad84
12-05-2007, 01:47 AM
Well, I hope we try to win all of those but, realistically, we probably only win one. Either the Jets or the Tits. Take your pick- you can't have both.

What makes you think we can win either one of those games? Jets = road game in december, nough said, and we have just been smoked by the RAIDERS, Chargers, and BRONCOS during our last 3 home games...of those 3 teams, one could argue the Chargers are the only one better than the Titans, I however, would not be one of those people.

I think this team has given up on Herm for this year, I really do. Our defense looks like they give a crap for the first half of play, but then seem collapse in the 2nd half...and who can blame them, our offense keeps them on the field so much it's pathetic. The entire offense looks dead before the coin is even flippped, with the exception being Kolby Smith and Tony G, and it sounds like Tony G might be hanging 'em up for this season too.

I'm no bookie, but I'd put our odds at having one more victory this year at 25/1, and even then that may be too low.

blueballs
12-05-2007, 02:24 AM
He knows there is no way in hell
Carl will have them in camp on time
so what's the point

greg63
12-05-2007, 02:32 AM
I've come to the conclusion that Carl is the anti-christ and Herm is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse!

Mecca
12-05-2007, 02:55 AM
Don't let Adam Teicher see this thread, he thinks winning these games is more important than draft picks.

Smed1065
12-05-2007, 03:01 AM
I've come to the conclusion that Carl is the anti-christ and Herm is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse!

Anti Christ?

Guess that means your belief in religion shows it roots on your site?

Even though you preach on.................

Sure, its blamed on football.

LOL

I wonder why your site does not grow............from your beliefs.........

Hello.

Logical
12-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Don't let Adam Teicher see this thread, he thinks winning these games is more important than draft picks.

Adam hates Chiefs and Chief fans.:deevee:

12-05-2007, 04:40 PM
We can beat the Jets.
BWAHAHAHA!

LMAO

Yes, I'm sure Herm will come up with some kind of spectacular offensive juggernaut of a game plan in the cold and windy meadowlands on December 30th.

That house is going to be ****ing rocking and we're going to kick the Chiefs ass that day. you have no idea how big of a game this is to our owner and the fans.

ChiefsCountry
12-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Bulger is coming back for the Rams, that might help them a win a game or two but their schedule is brutal.

Hammock Parties
12-05-2007, 04:41 PM
BWAHAHAHA!

LMAO

Yes, I'm sure Herm will come up with some kind of spectacular offensive juggernaut of a game plan in the cold and windy meadowlands on December 30th.

That house is going to be ****ing rocking and we're going to kick the Chiefs ass that day. you have no idea how big of a game this is to our owner and the fans.

Wait - your owner hates Herm?

The fans care enough about their former coach to show up to watch a horrible football team in 10-degree weather?

Personally, I've seen your offense, and your horrible young quarterback, and I see no way our defense doesn't dominate. The Jets have a horrible defense, mind you.

12-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Wait - your owner hates Herm?

The fans care enough about their former coach to show up to watch a horrible football team in 10-degree weather?

Personally, I've seen your offense, and your horrible young quarterback, and I see no way our defense doesn't dominate.
Johnson wants this game, Mangini wants this game, and the fans want this game badly.

Personally, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. the entire team sucked ass on thanksgiving, he had no time to throw. the oline sucked that day. If you think he's ''horrible'' your football knowledge just took a shit.

Hammock Parties
12-05-2007, 04:46 PM
Johnson wants this game, Mangini wants this game, and the fans want this game badly.

Personally, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. the entire team sucked ass on thanksgiving, he had no time to throw. the oline sucked that day. If you think he's ''horrible'' your football knowledge just took a shit.

The guy is barely completing 50 percent of his passes. If he does that against the Chiefs, we'll whip your ass.

The Chiefs are easily better than the Jets. Even you should realize that. For all his defensive genius, Mangina's defense has done nothing but suck in New York in two years.

What does Mangina have against Herm, anyway?

12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
The guy is barely completing 50 percent of his passes. If he does that against the Chiefs, we'll whip your ass.

The Chiefs are easily better than the Jets. Even you should realize that. For all his defensive genius, Mangina's defense has done nothing but suck in New York in two years.

What does Mangina have against Herm, anyway?
Coles has been hurt, Cotcherry has been hurt. we;'re starting ****ing wallace wright and Brad smith at wr. he's a first year qb, what were you expecting? he has good pocket presence and hasn't been making dumb turnovers like pennington was in the red zone or late in the game. he'll be better by this game.

The Chiefs are a mediocre boring predictable team with no qb. once you get a 14 point lead on them the game is over.

Messier
12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Ah yes the ol' "let's lose to get a better draft pick" nonsense. Good lord!

There's a few of these every non playoff year, and they never cease to amaze. DUMB!

Deberg_1990
12-05-2007, 04:59 PM
and it sounds like Tony G might be hanging 'em up for this season too.

Yes, because 10 catches for 140 yards is clearly "hanging them up"

I dont think the Chiefs are losing because of lack of effort. Its a lack of talent and boneheaded coaching decisions more than anything.

But your right, this team will be lucky to win one more game.

Deberg_1990
12-05-2007, 05:02 PM
Personally, I've seen your offense, and your horrible young quarterback, and I see no way our defense doesn't dominate.

Smack talk about a 4-8 team.

Your an idiot.

Hammock Parties
12-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Coles has been hurt, Cotcherry has been hurt. we;'re starting ****ing wallace wright and Brad smith at wr. he's a first year qb, what were you expecting? he has good pocket presence and hasn't been making dumb turnovers like pennington was in the red zone or late in the game. he'll be better by this game.

The Chiefs are a mediocre boring predictable team with no qb. once you get a 14 point lead on them the game is over.

Your offense sucks just as much as ours. You won't get a 14-point lead. Especially with your crappy defense. Bowe will rape.

12-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Your offense sucks just as much as ours. You won't get a 14-point lead. Especially with your crappy defense. Bowe will rape.
Why of course Clayton, you know everything.

FAX
12-05-2007, 05:25 PM
With the number of injuries we are currently suffering combined with the continued decline of our offensive line, I don't see us winning another game this year.

But, we have draft picks galore. We wanted to go younger and, by golly, that's what we're about to do.

FAX

Kylo Ren
12-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I just want Kolby Smith to continue to look good and for Brodie to get plenty of playing time and for Tony G to run up his stats, all while the Chiefs lose every single game.

BigRock
12-05-2007, 05:59 PM
I doubt we win at Denver, but I could honestly see winning any of the remaining 3 after that.

Tennesee is coasting on fumes and got pounded by the Bengals the other week. Detroit has completely fallen off and just lost Roy Williams for the year. The Doughy Mangeniuses would be co-habitating in a dusty basement crawl space with Miami, cuddling together and making sweet love each night, if not for getting to play the Fins twice.

Any of those teams could blow it.

TEX
12-05-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't think we win another game. But because I said we'd finish 5-11 before the season, I'll say we beat the Jets. Oh - wait, that's Herm's old team - no way he beats them (BAD Karma) - so I'll say the Titans.

Hammock Parties
12-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Why of course Clayton, you know everything.

It's the truth, though. You have a crappy offense and a pitiful defense. At least our D is pretty good.

12-05-2007, 07:11 PM
It's the truth, though. You have a crappy offense and a pitiful defense. At least our D is pretty good.
I'm not denying that. but you were acting like the Chiefs defense is the next coming of the 85 Bears.

We'll see who's playing better leading up to that game. it sounds like Herm has given up on the season.

Calcountry
12-05-2007, 07:42 PM
I've come to the conclusion that Carl is the anti-christ and Herm is one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse!Herm cannot be because they were an offensive innovation at the time. Herm played Defense.

Anyways, which of these for most resembles Herm:

Hammock Parties
12-05-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm not denying that. but you were acting like the Chiefs defense is the next coming of the 85 Bears.

We'll see who's playing better leading up to that game. it sounds like Herm has given up on the season.

I think Herm wants to win that game worse than Mangini does. What could Mangini possibly have against Herm? Herm probably has some bad feelings about that Jets organization.

splatbass
12-05-2007, 09:02 PM

It is. You don't teach young guys a winning attitude by losing. Only losers want to lose.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2007, 09:34 PM
we will end the season on a 2 game winning streak

carl and Herm will declare the team "heading in the right direction" promptly follow by straining their arms trying to pat themselves on the back.

Herm will say in his final press conference "see i tell the truth, i know what i doing"

Psyko Tek
12-05-2007, 09:54 PM
What if...
herm decides to throw the games
be it for draft picks, getting carl fired, whatever

what will happen when ...
you play to lose the game

DaneMcCloud
12-05-2007, 10:20 PM
I can't see the Chiefs winning any more games this season. Three of four are on the road and all of those three are much more capable of scoring points than the Chiefs.

The Chiefs can't seem to score more than ten points and there's no way that'll get it done in Denver, Detroit or against Tennessee. I think the Chiefs have a chance against the Jets but they probably lose due to the fact that the Jets will want it more than the Chiefs.

I predicted 5-11 at the beginning of the year but it's looking more like 4-12.

MadMax
12-05-2007, 10:27 PM

carl and Herm will declare the team "heading in the right direction" promptly follow by straining their arms trying to pat themselves on the back.

Herm will say in his final press conference "see i tell the truth, i know what i doing"

STFU STFU STFU :deevee: true.

Messier
12-05-2007, 11:06 PM
It is. You don't teach young guys a winning attitude by losing. Only losers want to lose.

So true.

SBK
12-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I'd love to see the Chiefs win out but I just can't see them winning again. This is the worst Chiefs team I have ever seen. (I'm 28)

splatbass
12-05-2007, 11:42 PM
I'd love to see the Chiefs win out but I just can't see them winning again. This is the worst Chiefs team I have ever seen. (I'm 28)

1988 4-11-1. The year before we went 4-11, but 3 games were played by replacement players due to a players strike. Still we were awful in the games that the regular players played. This team may rival those teams, but isn't any worse.

shyguyms
12-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Mr. Hunt is rolling over in his grave yeling at Clarke , get rid of Carl and Herm

SBK
12-06-2007, 03:46 AM
1988 4-11-1. The year before we went 4-11, but 3 games were played by replacement players due to a players strike. Still we were awful in the games that the regular players played. This team may rival those teams, but isn't any worse.

I wasn't an NFL fan at all until the mid 90's. I was born in 79 so in 88 I would have been 9 years old. Didn't see that team.....

Fishpicker
12-06-2007, 04:10 AM
Herm cannot be because they were an offensive innovation at the time. Herm played Defense.

Anyways, which of these for most resembles Herm:

none of them. I had always imagined Herm riding a pale horse...

Mecca
12-06-2007, 04:47 AM

Yes and if we miss out on a player by a pick or 2 on draft day.....those wins meant shit......I'd rather be great in 3 years than be ok next year.

12-06-2007, 05:13 AM
Yes and if we miss out on a player by a pick or 2 on draft day.....those wins meant shit......I'd rather be great in 3 years than be ok next year.
Carl - "Must.... win..... now!!!!"

He has to look good for his peers.

Mecca
12-06-2007, 05:27 AM
Carl - "Must.... win..... now!!!!"

He has to look good for his peers.

Carl I get but what's with these posters and people like Adam Teicher acting like having high picks doesn't matter?

12-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Carl I get but what's with these posters and people like Adam Teicher acting like having high picks doesn't matter?

Couldn't tell ya. High picks are good if you fill a pressing need. If we draft anything but OT with our first pick I will really go Jack Bauer on Carl.

TEX
12-06-2007, 08:18 AM

I remember those teams and you're right, this one is no worse, but it's not much better. A last place team sucks in any dacade.

TEX
12-06-2007, 08:20 AM

It will be more like,"See, I tell the truth, I know what I'm doing - what I'm doing." :shake:

Mr. Laz
12-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Mr. Hunt is rolling over in his grave yeling at Clarke , get rid of Carl and Herm
if winning really was Mr. Hunts top priority he would of fired Peterson long ago.

The only thing Mr. Hunt is doing from his grave is keep an eye on the Chiefs bottomline.