PDA

View Full Version : Who Should Start at QB at Denver?

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 10:52 AM
If Croyle can't go and there is no way to sniff the post season if we run the table (the entire division holds tie-breakers against us), is there any reason to start Huard? He's just as banged up as Brodie. Will we see Thigpen at Pile High?

Bowser
12-05-2007, 10:56 AM
"....looks like they're going to have to forfeit..."

"Bold strategy, Cotton! Let's see how it works out for them...."

pikesome
We ought to send them a six pack of Boulevard Wheat and a white flag.

talastan
If Brodie's not healed up by this week, Huard will probably start. Although I've yet to hear anything on Huard's arm. Maybe he won't start. Either way whoever it is going to be will be running for their life the whole game.

kepp
12-05-2007, 10:57 AM

ROFL "Next on the Ocho!"

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 10:59 AM
If Brodie's not healed up by this week, Huard will probably start. Although I've yet to hear anything on Huard's arm. Maybe he won't start. Either way whoever it is going to be will be running for their life the whole game.
I see a scenario where Eddie Kennison is playing QB in the 4th quarter after Huard is reinjured and Thigpen gets dinged as well. I wonder if EK is getting any reps in practice this week...

xbarretx
12-05-2007, 11:05 AM
no use on getting Croyle hurt worse is hes not 100%. as for Denver D... guys they are sucking just as bad ... so let thigpen play

Micjones
12-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Thigpen should play, but I doubt the coaching staff will expose the kid on the road.

Wile_E_Coyote
12-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Brodie has reason now to hate the Raiders forever. Long live a successful Croyle

el borracho
12-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Jared Allen.

el borracho
12-05-2007, 11:18 AM
In seriousness, the depth chart is as follows:
Croyle
Huard
Thigpen
Kennison

Injury is the only reason to deviate from that depth chart. If Croyle cannot go, it should be Huard; there is no reason to jump to Thigpen.

ChiefGator
12-05-2007, 11:26 AM
Injury is the only reason to deviate from that depth chart. If Croyle cannot go, it should be Huard; there is no reason to jump to Thigpen.

At this point... let the kid play. The experience will be good for him. We aren't going anywhere this year (news flash!) and Huard is hard to watch.

Printers is back in Canada, right?

KCChiefsFan88
12-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Dave Krieg

CaliforniaAlbanach
12-05-2007, 11:31 AM
We cant really lose giving the kid a chance, whats the worst that can happen, we finish last in the division, we aint gonna make the playoffs anyway!

crazycoffey
12-05-2007, 11:32 AM
If Brodie's still banged up, lets see what Thigpen can do.... Even he has a stronger arm than Horrid

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 11:35 AM
In seriousness, the depth chart is as follows:
Croyle
Huard
Thigpen
Kennison

Remember, Huard was knocked out of the game last week with a bruised hand, forearm, elbow and shoulder. Those were the new injuries in addition to his chronic dings from earlier in the season. We could see Thigpen if Huard reaggravates all those sore parts on his throwing arm/hand.

Megbert
12-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Pennington.

StcChief
12-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Horrid
Thigpen
Kennison

Brodie if can't go.

Frosty
12-05-2007, 11:54 AM

Since the season is shot, it seems to me that there is every reason to go with Thigpen if Croyle can't go. We already know Huard sucks. Might as well see if the young guy has anything.

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Since the season is shot, it seems to me that there is every reason to go with Thigpen if Croyle can't go. We already know Huard sucks. Might as well see if the young guy has anything.

What if Thigpen looks really sharp - is there a QB controversy brewing in KC???

:hmmm:

HemiEd
12-05-2007, 12:28 PM
Damn, I am not the only one on the Thigpen bandwagon.

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Damn, I am not the only one on the Thigpen bandwagon.

Yes you are. The other voters are anyone-but-Huard voters.

j/k.

I don't see Huard playing the whole game. His throwing hand/arm was sore enough to get him knocked out of the game Sunday.

el borracho
12-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Wow. I had no idea Thigpen had fans. What makes anyone think Thigpen has any potential whatsoever to succeed in this league?

crazycoffey
12-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Wow. I had no idea Thigpen had fans. What makes anyone think Thigpen has any potential whatsoever to succeed in this league?

he has a stronger arm than Horrid = Good start in my book

Wile_E_Coyote
12-05-2007, 01:01 PM
What if Thigpen looks really sharp - is there a QB controversy brewing in KC???

Where is there not a controversy? Gonzo is getting old

HemiEd
12-05-2007, 01:06 PM
he has a stronger arm than Horrid = Good start in my book

I really don't have much info on the kid, but he is on the roster. Also, unlike Huard, he possibly has a future.

He outweighs Brodie by 20 pounds and just looks tougher. He is an inch shorter than Brodie, only 6'1" but who cares.

Heck, I would love to see both Brodie and Tyler get some playing time. Any further play by Huard would really just piss me clear the **** off. These young players need the PT!

El Jefe
12-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Play Thigpen, if he shows some promise or skill, then we should keep him, if not draft another developmental QB deep into the draft, or look FA maybe, 3rd string shouldnt be too hard to fill, if were lucky maybe we could get Vinny Testaverde LOL.

The Franchise
12-05-2007, 01:16 PM
Does it really matter? You know as soon as Huard throws an INT that's returned for a TD...he'll grab his arm in pain and go to the sidelines for the rest of the game. We might as well just start Thigpen....at least see if he's capable enough to be a backup in this league.

InChiefsHeaven
12-05-2007, 01:36 PM
I'll laugh my ass off if Thigpen starts and we actually win this game...

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
I'll laugh my ass off if Thigpen starts and we actually win this game...

Sometimes that happens when a guy plays that nobody scouted. Who the heck knew Derek Johnson last year?

Stranger things have happened.

a1na2
12-05-2007, 01:39 PM
I think Huard should start for Denver. That way this conversation is over.

InChiefsHeaven
12-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Imagine the press conference afterwards...they're all clamoring to interview Thigpen...

...THIGPEN...

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 01:42 PM

ROFL

old_geezer
12-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Yes you are. The other voters are anyone-but-Huard voters.

j/k.

I don't see Huard playing the whole game. His throwing hand/arm was sore enough to get him knocked out of the game Sunday.

Actually I think vaginal itch was the reason he went to the bench.

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Actually I think vaginal itch was the reason he went to the bench.

I don't think that is fair. Huard was sacked 7x, hit almost everytime he dropped back, and was already playing hurt. His receivers dropped 5 passes, including 2 in the EZ. One of his pics was because Kennison fell down, again, in the EZ. I have no reason to doubt that he was legitimately injured.

old_geezer
12-05-2007, 03:26 PM
I don't think that is fair. Huard was sacked 7x, hit almost everytime he dropped back, and was already playing hurt. His receivers dropped 5 passes, including 2 in the EZ. One of his pics was because Kennison fell down, again, in the EZ. I have no reason to doubt that he was legitimately injured.

I just don't think there's any fight left in that dog. Both in the last game he started and and this last game he looked whipped and more than happy to take his place on the bench.

Rasputin
12-05-2007, 03:33 PM
I want to see Brodie tuff it out, but if he can't avoid the pass rush no way. Thigpen get's my vote to start if Brodie can't. Huard sux. I think Thigpen can out play Huard on any given Sunday even a healthy Huard.

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 03:50 PM
I want to see Brodie tuff it out, but if he can't avoid the pass rush no way. Thigpen get's my vote to start if Brodie can't. Huard sux. I think Thigpen can out play Huard on any given Sunday even a healthy Huard.

I think Huard's better, but why not play the kid? Mark Bulger got his career started the same way after Warner and Martin went down. No one had ever heard of him. Then he goes on to have a gazillion 300 yard games.

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Bump for the night crew.
;)

FAX
12-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Let's see here ...

Croyle is still injured. His kidney is the size of a cantelope.

Thigpen has a knee. The oline couldn't protect him in practice.

Huard has been beaten to crap and is now a pile of beaten crap.

But, we'll start Huard with Thigpen as a possible 3rd. So, once Downfield leaves the game with an ass contusion, we'll put in EK and run the option.

FAX

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Let's see here ...

Croyle is still injured. His kidney is the size of a cantelope.

Thigpen has a knee. The oline couldn't protect him in practice.

Huard has been beaten to crap and is now a pile of beaten crap.

But, we'll start Huard with Thigpen as a possible 3rd. So, once Downfield leaves the game with an ass contusion, we'll put in EK and run the option.

FAX

Don't laugh. Its a plausible scenario.
:banghead:

BigRock
12-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm surprised there's not more support for Eddie at QB. Who knows more about burning Denver's secondary?

Calcountry
12-05-2007, 06:49 PM
We should alter the R2P2 game plan to Run run punt on third down to save the QB's for next year.

Why play ourselves out of a draft pick. I mean, we have lost 5 games at Arrowhead already, why win one at Denver?

TEX
12-05-2007, 07:00 PM
ALL our QB's $UCK behind our twisted $HIT of an O-Line, so because of that, I'd start Huard. I really don't care what happens to him. The other 2 guys are young and might be something some day - probably after we let them go...

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 07:54 PM
I'm surprised there's not more support for Eddie at QB. Who knows more about burning Denver's secondary?

I honestly think we'll see Eddie behind center on Sunday. What I want to know is when did Thigpen hurt his knee? In practice? How stupid is it for the defense to take out one of their own QBs?

SPchief
12-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Is Jeff George still available?

FAX
12-05-2007, 07:59 PM
I honestly think we'll see Eddie behind center on Sunday. What I want to know is when did Thigpen hurt his knee? In practice? How stupid is it for the defense to take out one of their own QBs?

My comprehension is a little undependable today, Mr. KCJohnny, but I think Herm said that Thigpen hurt his knee in practice by getting it caught up in some stuff. Sounded like he fell while pulling up his slip.

FAX

Eleazar
12-05-2007, 08:12 PM
Kris Wilson :rolleyes:

SPchief
12-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Kris Wilson :rolleyes:

There has been secret talks that the Chiefs have been in contact with Rich Scanlon.

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 09:38 PM
My comprehension is a little undependable today, Mr. KCJohnny, but I think Herm said that Thigpen hurt his knee in practice by getting it caught up in some stuff. Sounded like he fell while pulling up his slip.

FAX

Oh, come now. It could happen to anyone. It just seems to happen to Chiefs QBs disproportionately.

Well, somebody is going to have to line up under center when Huard gets knocked out by Elvis this Sunday.

FAX
12-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Oh, come now. It could happen to anyone. It just seems to happen to Chiefs QBs disproportionately.

Well, somebody is going to have to line up under center when Huard gets knocked out by Elvis this Sunday.

That's the problem, for sure, Mr. KCJohnny. It's within the realm of possibility that we go into the game with only two quarterbacks - both of whom are banged up as heck. I guess EK could play. JA said he could do it.

It's funny. In the Book of Job, Job says something like, "My worst fears hath befallen me." Now, here we are after Herm's derogatory comments about our "circus" offense. If we have to run the option against the goats in the second half, it will damn sure be a circus.

FAX

KCJohnny
12-05-2007, 09:59 PM
That's the problem, for sure, Mr. KCJohnny. It's within the realm of possibility that we go into the game with only two quarterbacks - both of whom are banged up as heck. I guess EK could play. JA said he could do it.

It's funny. In the Book of Job, Job says something like, "My worst fears hath befallen me." Now, here we are after Herm's derogatory comments about our "circus" offense. If we have to run the option against the goats in the second half, it will damn sure be a circus.

FAX

Oh, I love it! Quoting from Job on Chiefs Planet! Rep to you!

If that happens the R2P2 will be jettisoned in favor of the lower-risk R3P or R2P offense. No sense putting EK at risk by having him attempt a pass on 3rd and long, so why not punt on 3rd downs and preserve our QBs?

Does anyone know how bad Thigpen's knee is? I mean, we're joking about this, but if the 2 QBs dressed are Huard and EK, I can almost garauntee one of 2 things will happen:

1. Huard's only pass attempts will be 3-step drops or hot passes from the shotgun;

2. We just won't pass at all and hope Denver makes a mistake.

Both recipes for a butt-whupping at Pile High.

:shake:

MadMax
12-05-2007, 10:19 PM

Doesn't matter he'll pull up lame after his usual sequence fetal sack, sack, int...
ROFL

MadMax
12-05-2007, 10:22 PM

I think MOST of us have seen enough of Damon. :banghead: :rolleyes:

KcMizzou
12-05-2007, 10:24 PM
Obviously Croyle, if he's healthy... and I think I heard he is.

Skip Towne
12-05-2007, 10:25 PM
I think MOST of us have seen enough of Damon. :banghead: :rolleyes:
Ya think? :p

Skip Towne
12-05-2007, 10:28 PM
There has been secret talks that the Chiefs have been in contact with Rich Scanlon.
I doubt that. Rich is on the cusp of revolutionizing thermonuclear physics.

Manila-Chief
12-05-2007, 10:34 PM

How do we know unless he is given a shot?

From the beginning of this year I've wanted Brodie to start. But, I think this is a perfect opportunity to allow Thigpen to play and let's see what he can do. Maybe he is what Minn. and Herm thinks he is ... no better time to find out. If Brodie starts next year it would be nice for Thigpen to have real live game experience in case the starter goes down.

I agree with several of you ... Huard has no future ... so, if Herm really wants a youth movement ... let's get it started.

ChiefFan31
12-05-2007, 10:36 PM

LMAO

Nice one. Rep!

Looks like Thigpen may have hurt his knee in practice? That was mentioned in between Katie Horner's reports of the sky falling this weekend on the local news I just watched.

MadMax
12-05-2007, 10:49 PM

What makes you think Horrid has any potential whatsoever to succeed in this league???? Seriously... ROFL :shake: He delays our supposed rebuilding process IMHO!!!!! Nighty night Damon been fun :)

prhom
12-06-2007, 12:44 AM
I'd love to see Thigpen start this one. I don't see any reason for Croyle to come back and get hurt more. I've never even heard of anyone getting a bruised kidney, that's gotta be bad. Let Thigpen go for it. We aren't going to actually let him throw it anyway.

Seriously though, I don't know why I'm actually going to go to this debacle, freeze my a$$ off in the south stands and get beer and popcorn thrown on me. God I love being a Chiefs fan!! Is anyone else from the Planet going to be at the game?

RustShack
12-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Thigpen got hurt in practice.

MadMax
12-06-2007, 01:07 AM
Thigpen got hurt in practice.

Jeemany Christmas!!!! Where the hell are Printers and Terrel??? LOL We are DOOMED!!!!

blueballs
12-06-2007, 01:46 AM
The dreaded Denver pass rush vs The opulant Chiefs o-line
each will trip over there own feet before reaching their opponets

greg63
12-06-2007, 02:33 AM
Does it matter?

ClevelandBronco
12-06-2007, 03:14 AM
Seriously?

Cutler should start.

Dave Lane
12-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Thigpen is out he's probably done for the season

Dave

Reerun_KC
12-06-2007, 08:36 AM
Obviously Croyle, if he's healthy... and I think I heard he is.
99% of us seen enough of him when he "faked" his preseason injury...

I never ever want to see Horrid in a Chiefs uniform ever agian!

Reerun_KC
12-06-2007, 08:38 AM
Sometimes that happens when a guy plays that nobody scouted. Who the heck knew Derek Johnson last year?

Stranger things have happened.

do you mean Derek Anderson?

Well he beat us last year in Cleveland.... Come from behind win....

Mecca
12-06-2007, 08:42 AM
This thread mentions 2 of the funniest things ever....

1 the word playoffs...this team sucks don't even mention it.

2. The term QB controversy.....it's not a controversy when none of the options are good ones.

TEX
12-06-2007, 08:43 AM
The dreaded Denver pass rush vs The opulant Chiefs o-line
each will trip over there own feet before reaching their opponets

But as bad as the Denver pass rush is, it's far better than anything our O-line can handle. :shake:

Herm and Carl should take turns lining up behind center. They thought the "talent" on the O-line was good enough to get it done.

Chiefs_5627
12-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Croyle, please not ol noodle arm.

KCJohnny
12-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Thigpen is out he's probably done for the season

Dave

Are you sure? Can anyone confirm this?
Heavens to Betsy.
We may actually see EK at QB!

prhom
12-06-2007, 07:23 PM
What about Jeff Terrell, that guy from Princeton we had in preseason. That would be cool, and probably be the first time anyone from Princeton actually started an NFL game.

listopencil
12-06-2007, 08:49 PM
You can get 50 yards on a punt most of the time.

a1na2
12-06-2007, 08:58 PM
What about Jeff Terrell, that guy from Princeton we had in preseason. That would be cool, and probably be the first time anyone from Princeton actually started an NFL game.

The little bit of time he had in pre-season Terrell looked good. I doubt that they would be able to lure him back, but it would probably be good to have a decent #2 behind Croyle.

KCJohnny
12-07-2007, 12:04 AM
The little bit of time he had in pre-season Terrell looked good. I doubt that they would be able to lure him back, but it would probably be good to have a decent #2 behind Croyle.

He looked much more effective than Croyle or Huard in preseason.

FAX
12-07-2007, 12:07 AM

Was he the person from Yale or Harvard or Mars or whatever?

FAX

Reerun_KC
12-07-2007, 12:10 AM

FAX

I hear those QB's from Mars have Laser rocket arms...

ClevelandBronco
12-07-2007, 12:11 AM

FAX

No, that was Otis Sistrunk, if I recall my Cosell.

FAX
12-07-2007, 12:12 AM
I hear those QB's from Mars have Laser rocket arms...

They come out of college pretty green, too.

All I remember about him was that Mitch kept talking about the fact he was from somewhere strange and how strange it was that he was from there.

FAX

FAX
12-07-2007, 12:15 AM
No, that was Otis Sistrunk, if I recall my Cosell.

Wasn't it Karras who made that comment? Not to be picky, or anything.

Cosell was the one who called Alvin Garrett a little monkey. That was sad for him. But, frankly, Alvin was running sideways on all fours at the time.

FAX

Reerun_KC
12-07-2007, 12:17 AM
They come out of college pretty green, too.

All I remember about him was that Mitch kept talking about the fact he was from somewhere strange and how strange it was that he was from there.

FAX

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-07-2007, 12:20 AM
Willie Beamon.

FAX
12-07-2007, 12:21 AM
Well, that's what he kept saying, Mr. Reerun_KC. I don't write his material, I just report on it.

Also, Lenny said he had an arm like a yachtsman and a hell of a sweater collection.

FAX

ClevelandBronco
12-07-2007, 12:22 AM
Wasn't it Karras who made that comment? Not to be picky, or anything.

Cosell was the one who called Alvin Garrett a little monkey. That was sad for him. But, frankly, Alvin was running sideways on all fours at the time.

FAX

A quick search proves that you're correct. It was Alex Karras.

Good call as always, Mr. FAX.

I miss Cosell nonetheless. The guy was the sports equivalent of an acid trip. No one who experienced Cosell can fully explain him to anyone who hasn't.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-07-2007, 12:22 AM

I disagree. I would agree, but I don't want to half ass it against the Donkos. I don't care about the rest of the game, but this is my Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned. No sweep from the Donx.

FAX
12-07-2007, 12:28 AM
A quick search proves that you're correct. It was Alex Karras.

Good call as always, Mr. FAX.

I miss Cosell nonetheless. The guy was the sports equivalent of an acid trip. No one who experienced Cosell can fully explain him to anyone who hasn't.

I loved Cosell. People bitched about him constantly, but he brought tons of interesting information to the games. Plus, he was entirely unafraid of controversy.

I remember reading somewhere that Cosell basically credited Ali for making him a household name. At the time Ali was changing his moniker, claiming conscientious objector status, and beating the living crap out of everyone they put in front of him, Cosell was covering boxing for ABC (I think).

Cosell was also responsible for making Monday Night Football so successful, in my opinion. People would watch just so they could throw beer and peanuts at his face on tv. How low MNF has fallen.

FAX

Pablo
12-07-2007, 12:29 AM
I cannot believe Thigpen is leading this poll. Posters on this board blow my f*cking mind sometimes.

KCJohnny
12-07-2007, 12:31 AM
I cannot believe Thigpen is leading this poll. Posters on this board blow my f*cking mind sometimes.

Dude, if Croyle is injured, why should we not start Thigpen?
The playoffs are history and we already know what Huard can/cannot do with this pathetic OL...

FAX
12-07-2007, 12:34 AM

Simmah!!! Simmah down nah!!!

This is nothing, Mr. GonzoRox88. There are a lot of things on ChiefsPlanet that are far more mind blowing than this.

I saw a thread once in which Mr. Donger said he would make love to Hillary Clinton.

FAX

ClevelandBronco
12-07-2007, 12:34 AM
I loved Cosell...

FAX

This past weekend I heard Bob Costas and Al Michaels trading Cosell stories. He was one of a kind, and we'll never see his like again.

ClevelandBronco
12-07-2007, 12:39 AM
I saw a thread once in which Mr. Donger said he would make love to Hillary Clinton.

FAX
A question of procedure, if I may: If a straight guy beds a lesbian, does he have to wear a strap-on?

FAX
12-07-2007, 12:45 AM
This past weekend I heard Bob Costas and Al Michaels trading Cosell stories. He was one of a kind, and we'll never see his like again.

I would have like to have seen that show with Michaels. As for someone like Cosell, that's the problem with reincarnation, Mr. ClevelandBronco. You have no idea who's who. He could already be back as a hot southern chick, working at a bagel store or canning factory, and using 5 dollar words to describe her shopping excursions.

You know, the government should provide free regression therapy for all citizens so we could locate people like him. It would save people tons of time on things like employment applications and stuff.

FAX

Pablo
12-07-2007, 12:52 AM
Dude, if Croyle is injured, why should we not start Thigpen?
The playoffs are history and we already know what Huard can/cannot do with this pathetic OL...If he's just "really sore" as your poll states, then we play him because character guys play when they're sore.

If Croyle is our QBOTF, he'd better learn to play with some pain, especially behind our swiss cheese line.

How do you expect me to be excited about a guy that played at Coastal Atlantic, or WTF ever it's called and threw a pick in the endzone when he was targeting Gonzo for cryin out loud.

Huard would have even lobbed a wobble-turd where Tony could have jumped for it. Croyle needs to play these last 4 games, all the way through so we get some sort of serious indication if he's our franchise QB, or if he's a career 2nd stringer. Unless something's broke I expect him to play every remaining down for this year.

F*ck Thigpen. We all wanted Croyle, now we have him. For better or worse, if he's injury prone and a total pussy, so be it. I want to see him play the final four games this year, and if he can't hold up or make it through, we know he's injury prone and we might want to consider playing Thigpen next pre-season.

ClevelandBronco
12-07-2007, 12:56 AM
...the government should provide free...FAX

I was with you right up until then. Then I got back on board. Then I left twice more (once to get cigarettes, the other time to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries). I'm back for now, but I'm ordering pancakes.

Hey, if we ultimately can't come to agreement, at least I've had pancakes.

KCJohnny
12-07-2007, 09:14 AM
If he's just "really sore" as your poll states, then we play him because character guys play when they're sore.

That's a bit severe. Pain is pain. Its not about character. Croyle has it in spades. He went over to the sideline to get a cortizone shot (or some kind of injection) so he could finish the game when he got hurt. Coaches ultimately decide who plays. Its unfair to question Croyle's character because of injury. Only the player with the injury knows how it really feels. Sometimes it shows more character to allow a healthy sub to help the team when you know you are nowhere near 100%.

KCrockaholic
12-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Thigpen should play, but I doubt the coaching staff will expose the kid on the road.

yeah thats how i feel too. Herm wont expose Thigpen on the road like that. Brodie is our future though, but Thigpen is better than Huard without a doubt.

edit: oops i forgot thigpen got injured in parctice

kicker84
12-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Thigpen is IR with a torn MCL. We signed David Greene yesterday and placed him on practice squad.

Ultra Peanut
12-07-2007, 11:57 AM
<strike>Thigpen</strike> Greene, because seriously **** it.

kicker84
12-07-2007, 12:00 PM
Greene was a great field general in college and if he is given the opportunity he could do the same for us.

chavi00
12-07-2007, 12:33 PM
I think the Chiefs QB position is cursed... Huard, Brodie, Thigpen. It hasn't been a fun season for any of em

And as always, it's good to be Brodie Croyle.

http://rotorecall.blogspot.com/2007/12/brodie-croyle-checklist.html

KCJohnny
12-07-2007, 02:32 PM
Who's got intel on Greene? The way things are going, he might see action. Is he going to suit up Sunday?

InChiefsHeaven
12-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Just what we need! Another Green(e) in KC...I wonder if he'll wear number 10!!