PDA

View Full Version : It's OK. Herm fixed the defense this year. It is top 10.

the Talking Can
12-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Next year he will fix the offense. He is also a great motivator.

Signed,

Jason Whitlock, Bob Gretz, Carl Peterson, Zouk, Herm Edwards

p.s.

All his draft picks have improved this year, with the exception of: Hali, Page, Pollard, McBride, Tank, Medlock, Webb, and Sasquatch.

Reerun_KC
12-09-2007, 05:35 PM

Signed,

p.s.

All his draft picks have improved this year, with the exception of: Hali, Page, Pollard, McBride, Tank, Medlock, Webb, and Colquitt.

FWIW, Colquitt was a DV draft pick...

Just so you know...

blueballs
12-09-2007, 05:46 PM
And LJ is quaking in his boot
because of Kolby Smith

Bowser
12-09-2007, 05:48 PM
It's okaaaaaaaaaaaay.......

Eleazar
12-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Inexcusable that Carl has let the offensive line deteriorate so much without any attention.

Bowser
12-09-2007, 05:54 PM
Inexcusable that Carl has let the offensive line deteriorate so much without any attention.

This is as bad of an offensive line I've seen on a field in the NFL, and that's saying something.

the Talking Can
12-09-2007, 05:56 PM
The issue is that players don't appear to be motivated/inspired/well coached by Herm.

Rebuilding is pointless if your coach sucks.

BWillie
12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
We'll be Fiiiiiiiine. Fiiiiine. We got players that can play.

The Bad Guy
12-09-2007, 06:48 PM

Signed,

p.s.

All his draft picks have improved this year, with the exception of: Hali, Page, Pollard, McBride, Tank, Medlock, Webb, and Sasquatch.

This team quit 2 weeks ago.

I think the Cover 2 defense is a bag of shit, and if Herm was actually smart, he would scrap it next year.

The defense has improved, but to keep expecting this defense to play hard all game every single week without help when the offense is the worst I've ever seen is ridiculous.

headsnap
12-09-2007, 06:49 PM
“Just keep believing, men. Now we've got to get on a roll.”

- Herm Edwards

headsnap
12-09-2007, 06:50 PM
“You have to deal with it. All coaches go through this. It's just part of the process of coaching. You hate for it to happen, but it's happened to us. Some young guys will get a chance to play. Our staff is doing a good job of coaching on the run.”

- Herm Edwards

headsnap
12-09-2007, 06:51 PM
“It would've been a good win for all of us, because we could use one of those right now,”

- Herm Edwards

Skip Towne
We just need to win a couple of games to get our confidence back.

headsnap
“The only good thing about this is, it's only one season. It's not a bunch of seasons.”

- Herm Edwards

HemiEd
12-09-2007, 06:52 PM
FWIW, Colquitt was a DV draft pick...

Just so you know...

So was the person he corrected it to, Sasquatch. LMAO

headsnap
12-09-2007, 06:52 PM
“They got off to a fast start, and we couldn't do anything in the first half. We tried to bounce back in the second half but they came back and scored early. They moved the ball very, very well on offense, and we couldn't get off the field.”

- Herm Edwards

Reerun_KC
12-09-2007, 06:53 PM

Signed,

p.s.

Kris Wilson was a DV pick as well....

Mr. Laz
12-09-2007, 06:55 PM
defense sure hasn't looked "fixed" the last couple of games.

Baby Lee
12-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Kris Wilson was a DV pick as well....
Ahh yes, memories of St. Al enumerating his mystical qualities.

Psyko Tek
12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
this is the first game, since I found that the fox streamed them, I didn't watch or listen to start to finish

FAX
12-09-2007, 07:08 PM
“The only good thing about this is, it's only one season. It's not a bunch of seasons.”

- Herm Edwards

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Perfect.

FAX

whoman69
12-09-2007, 07:13 PM
This team went in the space of two years from one of the best offensive teams with a defense that couldn't stop third graders to a top defense with an offense that couldn't score on the cheerleaders. Inexcusable that the talent could deteriorate so quickly.

Despite the defense looking better at time this year there are some areas where age is creeping in. The team needs a real fullback, another good young receiver and a rebuilt line. Its to the point where we may have to go thru another poor season before we can put it together for a playoff run.

KCTitus
12-09-2007, 07:20 PM
...The team needs a real fullback...

It all starts here...a franchise FB and you go from there.

kcfanintitanhell
12-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Its to the point where we may have to go thru another poor season before we can put it together for a playoff run.

I really hope we aren't adopting the yearly mantra of the Detroit Lions fans.

:rolleyes:

the Talking Can
12-09-2007, 07:22 PM
eh, just needed to blow off some steam....it it so depressing and uninspiring to spend 3 hrs watching Herm Edwards on the side line...

Hammock Parties
12-09-2007, 07:28 PM
eh, just needed to blow off some steam....it it so depressing and uninspiring to spend 3 hrs watching Herm Edwards on the side line...

The man seriously is like a statue out there...except he walks around a bit.

I mean...I wonder if he EVER gets excited.

the Talking Can
12-09-2007, 07:34 PM
The man seriously is like a statue out there...except he walks around a bit.

I mean...I wonder if he EVER gets excited.

and you never get the sense that he is strategizing (sp?)...he just watches his "philosophy" play out, helpless to effect the outcome....

and it is clear he can't inspire his players...after praising the Raven's for the pride they played with against the Pats, his own team comes out and gives up against a bad Denver team...no pride, no effort, no respect...