PDA

View Full Version : Teicher grades the Chiefs

the Talking Can
12-09-2007, 10:59 PM
Grading the Chiefs

Rushing offense
Grade: F

The Chiefs couldn’t even average 1 measly yard per carry.

Passing offense

Unless the protection gets better soon, Brodie Croyle is going to be hearing footsteps the rest of his career.

Coaching

Has Gunther Cunningham ever had a worse game?

Rushing defense

The Chiefs ran past the play far too often against a great cutback runner like Selvin Young.

Passing defense

The Chiefs couldn’t pressure, and they couldn’t cover. Did we miss anything?

Special teams
Grade: C

Dustin Colquitt quietly had a nice day, dropping three punts inside the Denver 20.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/396861.html

JBucc
12-09-2007, 11:01 PM
Without a doubt the worst game I've ever not seen.

Hootie
12-09-2007, 11:01 PM
It was as bad as the sex party game last year other than we didn't see LJ tackle anyone by their hair...

blueballs
12-09-2007, 11:22 PM
I thought you could get baned for
bypassing the word filter

Frazod
12-09-2007, 11:38 PM
So I guess the lone C averages us out to an F+.

:shake:

blueballs
12-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Colquitt will hold out for more money
bring Herm to his knees

RedThat
12-09-2007, 11:46 PM
You know whats funny? I got up out of bed this morning debating to myself whether I should watch the Chiefs game or not, or go out and spend time with family? I decided to go out and spend time with family, guess I made the right decision! lol

cjp27
12-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Grading the Chiefs

Special teams
Grade: C

Dustin Colquitt quietly had a nice day, dropping three punts inside the Denver 20.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/396861.html

It's not hard to drop three inside the 20 when you punt 20 times per game. Seriously, Colquitt is going to need a prosthetic leg installed after the way we've worn him down this year.

ChiefaRoo
12-10-2007, 03:19 AM
You know whats funny? I got up out of bed this morning debating to myself whether I should watch the Chiefs game or not, or go out and spend time with family? I decided to go out and spend time with family, guess I made the right decision! lol

Carlota and I played poker at Bellagio and toasted what once and hopefully what will again be a great football franchise. Fook King Carl and his idiot coach.

Thig Lyfe
12-10-2007, 03:24 AM
Wow. Harsh.

But accurate.

kcxiv
12-10-2007, 04:30 AM
This was the worst game i have ever seen. We knew DV's defenses had no talent. This defense is better then this. They pulled a French today. They just threw up the white flags.

I thought no offense could be worse then the 2006 Oakland Raiders, well jokes on us Chiefs fans. We accomplished that.

kcxiv
12-10-2007, 04:32 AM
So I guess the lone C averages us out to an F+.

:shake:
Haha, i dont even think we should have a + there. Offense should be I for incomplete lol