PDA

View Full Version : Jack Harry is and idiot

dirk digler
12-09-2007, 11:07 PM
He wants Carl fired (good) and be replaced by Terry Bradway (bad)

Then we can those 2 idiots back together that trashed the Jets organization.

BRILLANT THINKING ASS MUNCH!! :banghead:

Mecca
12-09-2007, 11:08 PM
LOL I just posted this in the other thread......

He only wants Bradway cause he's a nice guy and would talk to the media, he's thinking about his job.

blueballs
12-09-2007, 11:08 PM
I just caught part of it
pounding his fist on the desk is classic
Why is December 31 THE day

KcMizzou
12-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Jack Harry needs to retire.

Or get hit by a bus.

DomerNKC
The entire front office and coaching staff needs to be gutted. No more quick fixes. Clean house and bring in Marty Schottenheimer as GM. Let him fill out the staff from there.

Mecca
Bradway would be a classic Chiefs hire, right back from the good ole boy network of someone who was already here.

Deberg_1990
12-09-2007, 11:10 PM
Bradway and Herm reunited at last!!

Kansas City Jets! How fitting..

dirk digler
12-09-2007, 11:10 PM
LOL I just posted this in the other thread......

He only wants Bradway cause he's a nice guy and would talk to the media, he's thinking about his job.

Whatever his motive is he is a dumbass.

Putting Herm and Bradway back together again would be a disaster. I then could see them bringing in Pennington in the offseason to relive their Jets glory days. Hell maybe Herm would hire Paul Hackett back.

the Talking Can
12-09-2007, 11:11 PM
no f'n way

f'n kill me now

right now

FAX
12-09-2007, 11:11 PM
no f'n way

f'n kill me now

right now

Can I tase you first, bro?

FAX

Phobia
12-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Jack is nuts. What is it with him calling Bob Gretz "Susie Gretz"? That's fine for a message board but not on a network TV sports broadcast.

Bowser
12-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Bradway would be a classic Chiefs hire, right back from the good ole boy network of someone who was already here.

Yep. Just as trading our first next year to the Eagles for McNabb would be.

Jesus, has there ever been a football team that needed an infusion of new blood in management as badly as this one does?

KcMizzou
12-09-2007, 11:13 PM
Bradway would be a classic Chiefs hire, right back from the good ole boy network of someone who was already here.Yeah, hire him... and bring in Chad mother-****ing Pennington.

Hammock Parties
Jack is nuts. What is it with him calling Bob Gretz "Susie Gretz"? That's fine for a message board but not on a network TV sports broadcast.

Did he call him "Freaking Susie Gretz?"

Mecca

He says whatever he wants and he can just play the crazy old man card if he needs to.

dirk digler

Yeah I think that is really low class. But then again we are talking about Jack Harry here

FAX
12-09-2007, 11:14 PM
This sounds amusing. Is this Harry person on the tv or radio? If radio, is it streamed? If streamed, when does it come on?

FAX

DaneMcCloud
The entire front office and coaching staff needs to be gutted. No more quick fixes. Clean house and bring in Marty Schottenheimer as GM. Let him fill out the staff from there.

No offense, but besides the fact that Hymenschooter would be a horrific GM, you do know that there are other people, capable people, that could be the GM who haven't spent time in Kansas City at one point during their career?

Fresh means FRESH. And fresh is what Kansas City needs.

Skip Towne
You're a lot smarter than I thought you were. :p

Mecca
12-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Yeah I think that is really low class. But then again we are talking about Jack Harry here

Well when dealing with Peterson and the Chiefs class probably isn't the way to do it.......They don't seem to handle things with class....speaking of not handling things with class how long before the next Rufus Dawes article?

KcMizzou
12-09-2007, 11:15 PM
This sounds amusing. Is this Harry person on the tv or radio? If radio, is it streamed? If streamed, when does it come on?

FAXBoth. He has a small time show on local TV. (Metro Sorts) And is a regular on KC sports radio. (810, Keitzman)

DaneMcCloud
12-09-2007, 11:16 PM
You're a lot smarter than I thought you were. :p

You're not.

DomerNKC
12-09-2007, 11:17 PM
No offense, but besides the fact that Hymenschooter would be a horrific GM, you do know that there are other people, capable people, that could be the GM who haven't spent time in Kansas City at one point during their career?

Fresh means FRESH. And fresh is what Kansas City needs.im in for new too. Schottenheimer was just an idea, not a platform. At least he knows how to win and would expect a new coach to do so. There would only be one rule for marty though. No hiring any family members!!!!!

dirk digler
12-09-2007, 11:20 PM
Well when dealing with Peterson and the Chiefs class probably isn't the way to do it.......They don't seem to handle things with class....speaking of not handling things with class how long before the next Rufus Dawes article?

True but they can try to rise above it you know.

Anyway if you want to let dumbass Jack Harry know how you feel, like I did here is his email address: harry@nbcactionnews.com

12-09-2007, 11:25 PM
Wish I could see the video of this. sounds funny. topeka cable doesn't carry that channel for us.