PDA

View Full Version : Need Help w/ Christmas Shopping

Buck
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Okay...

I need help knowing a good website to buy skateboard clothing at.

I also need some ideas on what to get my mom.

Also I have another brother who I need to get a 360 game for....suggestions?

Thanks for the help.

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:40 PM
Okay...

I need help knowing a good website to buy skateboard clothing at.

Couldn't really help you there. Sorry.

I also need some ideas on what to get my mom. What does your mom enjoy doing for hobbies? Like knitting clothes? Blankets? Does she need some new silverware? Plates? Cooking supplies? etc. etc.

Also I have another brother who I need to get a 360 game for....suggestions?

What type of games does your brother play? Is he a sport fan? Or is he a military type of a fan? etc etc.

blueballs
12-09-2007, 11:42 PM
I bet your mom would like some bacon
I'll come over and make some

Ceej
12-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Isn't Pacific Sun somewhat skateboard-ish?

Also, what Coach asked - what sort of 360 games does he prefer? Does he play XBOX Live?

Buck
12-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Couldn't really help you there. Sorry.

What does your mom enjoy doing for hobbies? Like knitting clothes? Blankets? Does she need some new silverware? Plates? Cooking supplies? etc. etc.

What type of games does your brother play? Is he a sport fan? Or is he a military type of a fan? etc etc.
My brother hates sports games...My brother reminds me of you. He sits at home all day and plays warcraft and video games...

Ceej
12-09-2007, 11:44 PM
COD4, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Assassin's Creed - there's a brief list thus far.

JBucc
12-09-2007, 11:46 PM
www.sk8store.com (http://www.darkworks.org/uranidiot.jpg)

A Tie.

Viva Pinata.

Phobia
12-09-2007, 11:46 PM
How can we possibly select gifts for your family? We don't know what they have, what they like, or what they need. Giving gifts is a personal decision. You put some thought into it and you can't go wrong.

Bugeater
12-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Let's focus more on your mom. Is she a MILF? If so, got pics? :drool:

Coach
12-09-2007, 11:48 PM
My brother hates sports games...My brother reminds me of you. He sits at home all day and plays warcraft and video games...

lol, very funny. Except I do go out and do a living called "J-O-B" :D

Video games, I guess something like Hearts of Iron 2 or Hearts of Iron Doomsday is a good choice for a PC game. It's a strategy game. Rainman played the origional game (Hearts of Iron I and II) and he liked it, even though he haven't much time to play it. Same here, but it is a fun game, although time consuming.

As for a 360, I couldn't help you much there. Sorry.

el borracho
12-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Whenever I feel obligated to get someone a gift and I don't have any great ideas I always get them something from 2 general categories: 1) tickets to an event or 2) something edible. That way, I know they will use the gift.

P.S. You should know I include alcohol in the "edible" category. Perhaps your mom would like some wine or some port?

Bill S Preston
12-10-2007, 12:23 AM
Brother: Twenty dollar gift certificate to the mall.

Mom: Twenty dollar gift certificate to Macy's.

Brother: Twenty dollar gift certificate to Best Buy.