PDA

View Full Version : Big Pink Storm of Death Headed For Topeka/Kansas City...

Fish
12-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Katie Horner must be foaming at the mouth over this one... By the end of the night she'll be screaming that we should euthanize our pets and pray to the Lord for a swift death....

[EDIT:Updated]http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_mkc_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

Be careful tonight folks!

KevB
12-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Katie Horner must be foaming at the mouth over this one... By the end of the night she'll be screaming that we should euthanize our pets and pray to the Lord for a swift death....
Be careful tonight folks!

ROFL --- don't forget to wear those helmets!

petegz28
12-10-2007, 05:58 PM
That woman is irritating. I watched her spend and hour one day talking about the wind speeds of the front of a storn compared to the back and it was well, well south of us.

Lzen
12-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Yeah, I had to cancel my team's first basketball practice. Went up to the Walgreen's and Price Chopper in Fleming Place about an hour or so ago. It was madness. Never seen that parking lot so full.

Pierce
12-10-2007, 06:15 PM
http://gadgetcrunch.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/ice-storm-boat.jpg

Katie Horner said that the lakes will look like this tomorrow.

Demonpenz
12-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Katie hornier: My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, or in reputation points you want me on screen . You need me on that screen, We use words like, winter storm advisory, flash flood watch, tornado warning ...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending somethingYou use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very saftey I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a dopler radar and stand at the green screen. either way I don't give a damn what you think

Pierce
12-10-2007, 06:18 PM
http://gadgetcrunch.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/ice-storm-street.jpg

She also said that Shawnee Mission Parkway will resemble this.

Al Bundy
12-10-2007, 06:19 PM
I would still have sexual relations with her. I bet she is a squeeler.

Adept Havelock
12-10-2007, 06:20 PM
:LOL: at Demonpenz.

I crossed paths with her once at the Plaza Barnes and Noble in the checkout.

I told her I was a huge fan! She grinned....then I told her it was because "Chicken Little" was always my favorite book as a child.

For some reason she got huffy and didn't want to talk anymore. At least a couple other folks in line got a nice laugh out of it.

Reaper16
12-10-2007, 06:43 PM

I told her I was a huge fan! She grinned....then I told her it was because "Chicken Little" was always my favorite book as a child.

For some reason she got huffy and didn't want to talk anymore. At least a couple other folks in line got a nice laugh out of it.
LMAO

Saulbadguy
12-10-2007, 06:45 PM
We just got back from Dillons, they ran out of gas and the carts were backed up all the way to the dairy aisle.

memyselfI
12-10-2007, 06:49 PM
I needed fuggin cat food and had to go to the store. You would think we are on the eve of Armageddon. I bet it barely sleets.

Saulbadguy
12-10-2007, 07:06 PM
I bet it barely sleets.
That's the thing, it will rain - but it will all turn in to ice overnight.

Gov. Sebelius just declared state of emergency for the entire state.

DaFace
12-10-2007, 07:09 PM
What's with the random white spot west of Wichita?

Chief Chief
12-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Gov. Sebelius just declared state of emergency for the entire state.

...and yet the governor has yet to declare a state of emergency for the Chiefs?!??!!

What's up wit' dat??

Pablo
12-10-2007, 07:12 PM
My dad went to Lowe's here in town and he said they were pulling in pallets of generators from the back to feed the frenzy..

It's Ice2K.

OMG, we're all f*cked!!

Saulbadguy
12-10-2007, 07:14 PM
My dad went to Lowe's here in town and he said they were pulling in pallets of generators from the back to feed the frenzy..

It's Ice2K.

OMG, we're all f*cked!!
I'm betting a small percentage of those dumbasses who buy generators will kill themselves with carbon monoxide or burn their house down.

Pablo
12-10-2007, 07:18 PM
I'm betting a small percentage of those dumbasses who buy generators will kill themselves with carbon monoxide or burn their house down.I'm sure.

I don't even hate ice storms because they suck, I hate them because it sends the masses into a state of panic. Like we're gonna get iced back to the stone age or something.

It will ice, it will be slippery outside, it will be hard to drive. You may lose power. But we're not gonna die.

I used to work at Home Depot as a loader and every time we'd get an ice storm alert, I knew I'd be spending all day and/or night outside loading ice melt for old people.

Saulbadguy
12-10-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm sure.

I don't even hate ice storms because they suck, I hate them because it sends the masses into a state of panic. Like we're gonna get iced back to the stone age or something.

It will ice, it will be slippery outside, it will be hard to drive. You may lose power. But we're not gonna die.

I used to work at Home Depot as a loader and every time we'd get an ice storm alert, I knew I'd be spending all day and/or night outside loading ice melt for old people.
Nope. It's not even going to be that cold tomorrow - just cold enough to be icy.

Chieficus
12-10-2007, 07:28 PM
Well, I just checked the NWS forecast and it called for "ice with possible thunder..."

Ooooh... convective icing, or: "Thunder Ice!!!"

Well, to pull out my expertise with meteorology: you all are screwed. Better join the panic...

:jester:

Coach
12-10-2007, 07:29 PM
...and yet the governor has yet to declare a state of emergency for the Chiefs?!??!!

What's up wit' dat??

Well, how can you declare a state of emergency for the Chiefs, if they're in Missouri?

Governor of Kansas can't declare a state of emergency for another state. :p

Coach
12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Well, I just checked the NWS forecast and it called for "ice with possible thunder..."

Ooooh... convective icing, or: "Thunder Ice!!!"

Well, to pull out my expertise with meteorology: you all are screwed. Better join the panic...

:jester:

Heh, well, I did see lighting while it's freezing rain out there.

Of course, living in the midwest, this does not surprise me.

JohninGpt
12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
This storm fugged-up Oklahoma. My parents, brothers, and sisters houses, all in Broken Arrow, are all without power. The best estimate for restoration is Dec 18th. I wouldn't say panic, but make sure you have a way to cook and a way to keep warm. Good luck!
BTW, sunny and 75 in the Norfolk area today. I had to turn on the AC in my truck.

Mecca
12-10-2007, 07:33 PM
I worked at Price Chopper while I was in high school...any bad weather predicted it turns into a ****in circus.

We always use to joke about how ****in retarded people are, they act like they are going to be stuck in their houses for a month, it's ridiculous.

Pablo
12-10-2007, 07:33 PM
We have the worst f*cking weather ever here.

It's just ridiculous.

Just a month ago it went from being high 70's to low 80's and the next effing day it was 40 degrees and windy and raining.

Seriously...this region just gets sh*t on.

Chieficus
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Heh, well, I did see lighting while it's freezing rain out there.

Of course, living in the midwest, this does not surprise me.

Ice just flat out sucks anyway you look at it; but seriously one of my favorite weather phenomena is thunder snow/convective snow; my first experience with it (that I remember at least) was while I was at school in OK.

I'm still waiting for the potential to chase one of those elusive "snownados" though... :)

Sully
12-10-2007, 07:35 PM

It's just ridiculous.

Just a month ago it went from being high 70's to low 80's and the next effing day it was 40 degrees and windy and raining.

Weplayed a football game up there last year. At kickoff it was around 75. By the end of the game it was under 40. We had all dressed for warmth, and sweat the whole game. I think it's among the coldest times I've ever felt.

Chieficus
12-10-2007, 07:36 PM

It's just ridiculous.

One thing I've learned through the years: everyone complains about the weather, but no one puts forth any sensible plans for a weather controlling device to do anything about it...

JohninGpt
12-10-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm still waiting for the potential to chase one of those elusive "snownados" though... :)
I could have sworn that a storm that came through Mississippi in 1993 was a flurricane. ROFL

Mr. Plow
12-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Apocolypse Now (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=160372)

cardken
12-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Katie hornier: My existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, or in reputation points you want me on screen . You need me on that screen, We use words like, winter storm advisory, flash flood watch, tornado warning ...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent defending somethingYou use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very saftey I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a dopler radar and stand at the green screen. either way I don't give a damn what you think
ROFL Too Funny1 Don't envy you all, I've become such a Pu@$y, since moving out here. It as in the high forties and thought it was cold today. LOL.

journeyscarab
12-10-2007, 07:40 PM
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/little_nicky/cross.jpg

Pablo
12-10-2007, 07:42 PM
ROFL Too Funny1 Don't envy you all, I've become such a Pu@$y, since moving out here. It as in the high forties and thought it was cold today. LOL.Yeah..that's not quite as bad as Cro stating in some other thread that if it's 60 degrees outside, he's finding something to do indoors.

I hope CA falls off the map sometime soon, and we have a mass exodus to states like Kansas, and North and South Dakota, then all those west coast folks can get introduced to some hell on earth weather.

Al Bundy
12-10-2007, 07:54 PM
I wonder if Katie has a big rack..? You never can tell. I know Kym Burnes has a big set, I have seen hers in person.

Deberg_1990
12-10-2007, 08:01 PM

Thats hilarious. Is that really true??

I cant stand how the media whips everyone into paranoid idiots.

chiefbowe82
12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
got near a quarter inch of rain here...there are some slick spots out there though

Lonewolf Ed
12-10-2007, 08:11 PM

It's just ridiculous.

Well, yeah. There are only about 7 or 8 days in a whole year where it is not "too" something, windy, rainy, cold, hot, icy, or whatever.

Ari ümlaüt
12-10-2007, 08:11 PM
I'm so glad my wife wrecked my car today instead of tomorrow, its going to be crazy tomorrow.

Lonewolf Ed
12-10-2007, 08:12 PM
I wonder if Katie has a big rack..? You never can tell. I know Kym Burnes has a big set, I have seen hers in person.

Yes she does! You can see how much she tries to hold those dogs back. Let them go free, baby!

JohninGpt
12-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm so glad my wife wrecked my car today instead of tomorrow, its going to be crazy tomorrow.
Incredible forsight on her part. I hope your insurance guy is appreciative of that.

Eleazar
12-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Haha. I made it home, my car slid to a stop.

Bearcat
12-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Well, yeah. There are only about 7 or 8 days in a whole year where it is not "too" something, windy, rainy, cold, hot, icy, or whatever.

lol

Buck
12-10-2007, 08:18 PM
2 Things...

1. WTF does Pink mean?

2. Thread Worthless w/o Pics

Skip Towne
12-10-2007, 08:20 PM
2 Things...

1. WTF does Pink mean?

Freezing conditions

memyselfI
12-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Well, two and a half hours late it's started to rain a very heavy and ice mixed rain.

Bearcat
12-10-2007, 08:26 PM
2 Things...

1. WTF does Pink mean?

It means you're going to die...

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/us_mkc_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

Fish
12-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Gettin out the whiskey.... no way my place of employment opens tomorrow....

Buck
I meant pics of Katie Horner...

http://firekatie.com/

RedDread
I found a few decent resolution pics of Katie Horner but she's in a business suit in em so not really much point in posting them.

Let's just say it's not worth it to watch her when she interrupts primetime TV.

Bearcat
Wouldn't it update itself if you used the url of the map?

http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_mkc_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

:shrug: ...just sayin'.

Dartgod
12-10-2007, 08:31 PM
My driveway is a solid sheet of ice right now. I have to go uphill to get out, so no work for me tomorrow, most likely.

I've got about 12 lbs of ice melt I'm going to go out and cover it. Hope that will help.

I'll probably fall on my ass.

Fish
12-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Wouldn't it update itself if you used the url of the map?

http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_mkc_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

:shrug: ...just sayin'.

By golly, we're gonna try it...... let's see what happens...

RedDread
12-10-2007, 08:32 PM
I'm just sitting here waiting for my power/phone to go out at this point. My lines happen to run right under a big-ass tree before they get to my house.

plbrdude
12-10-2007, 08:43 PM
One thing I've learned through the years: everyone complains about the weather, but no one puts forth any sensible plans for a weather controlling device to do anything about it...

put out a call for rainman. mabe he can set up a poll to see what the best method of weather control would be.

Mr. Plow
12-10-2007, 08:46 PM
My old ass tree in the backyard - branches fall with a strong fart - has already started shedding branches. Big one fell and hit the side of the house. If I'm lucky, I may get a new roof.....

memyselfI
12-10-2007, 08:55 PM
They just canceled Shawnee Mission schools for tomorrow...

it's been raining for a half hour. :hmmm:

memyselfI
12-10-2007, 08:56 PM
My driveway is a solid sheet of ice right now. I have to go uphill to get out, so no work for me tomorrow, most likely.

I've got about 12 lbs of ice melt I'm going to go out and cover it. Hope that will help.

I'll probably fall on my ass.

Oh, don't do that. ROFL

greg63
12-10-2007, 09:00 PM
We now interrupt our regularly scheduled programming to bring you this weather alert...

Bearcat
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM

I'm surprised they didn't all cancel 5 days ago... it's probably been a week or two since the last teacher workshop day anyway.

Al Bundy
12-10-2007, 09:10 PM
We need topless Katie Horner pics.

JohninGpt
12-10-2007, 09:16 PM
I watched "The Day After Tomorrow" a couple weeks ago, you guys are screwed. They're going to find you in 2000 years with undigested chicken wings in your stomachs. Flash frozen.

Bearcat
12-10-2007, 09:21 PM
I watched "The Day After Tomorrow" a couple weeks ago, you guys are screwed. They're going to find you in 2000 years with undigested chicken wings in your stomachs. Flash frozen.

It's okay as long as you can outrun cold.

kcfanintitanhell
12-10-2007, 09:23 PM
My fiance and I are coming to KC this weekend (driving) does it look as if things will be warming up?

Deberg_1990
12-10-2007, 09:25 PM

ROFL

Thats scene was laughably bad.

JohninGpt
12-10-2007, 09:28 PM
Only main characters can do that. Are you a main character?

Agent V
12-10-2007, 09:31 PM
ROFL

Thats scene was laughably bad.
That movie was laughably bad. I wouldn't worry, because according to that masterpiece, the end of the northern hemisphere only affects New York City and downtown Los Angeles.

wazu
12-10-2007, 09:58 PM
Is it just me, or does the radar look like the storm is almost past us, heading northeast?

memyselfI
12-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Is it just me, or does the radar look like the storm is almost past us, heading northeast?

Now they are saying slushy with patches of ice on the roads. :rolleyes:

I guess that is good news. I just wish they'd stop crying chicken.

Eleazar
12-10-2007, 10:03 PM
We need topless Katie Horner pics.

uhh... she's had 67 kids, I bet they don't look too swell these days.

Halfcan
12-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Peggy Briet of Channel 9 was at Home Depot today filming Snow shovels....

Evidental people use them to move snow or something, should be a TERRIFIC story-don't miss out on this valuable knowledge-your LIFE could depend on it.

Bearcat
12-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Only main characters can do that. Are you a main character?

I have a fast car... oh wait, the helicopters couldn't outfly cold.

Bearcat
12-10-2007, 10:08 PM

Omaha was only supposed to get a little ice and some snow tomorrow... but now we're all going to die :deevee:

http://image.weather.com/web/radar/us_oma_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

Bearcat
12-10-2007, 10:10 PM

We have you beat... they've cancelled a couple up here, and it hasn't done anything yet.

JohninGpt
12-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Peggy Briet of Channel 9 was at Home Depot today filming Snow shovels....

Evidental people use them to move snow or something, should be a TERRIFIC story-don't miss out on this valuable knowledge-your LIFE could depend on it.
Did she mention how they work on sheets of ice and fallen tree limbs?

Fish
12-10-2007, 10:19 PM
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5006/discounttentbp5.jpg

Iowanian
12-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Its bulling up to get shitty in Iowania.

Last spring we had a similar storm and lost power for 3 nights and 4 days.

chiefqueen
12-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Before global warming, this stiorm would have produced a foot of snow.

petegz28
12-10-2007, 10:34 PM
looks like we are just getting the ass edge of it

Halfcan
12-10-2007, 10:36 PM
Did she mention how they work on sheets of ice and fallen tree limbs?

ROFL

Dumbasses were buying $800 generators like it was Y2K all over again. It is just an ice storm people-jeez :rolleyes:

JohninGpt
12-10-2007, 10:41 PM
ROFL

Dumbasses were buying $800 generators like it was Y2K all over again. It is just an ice storm people-jeez :rolleyes:
I have family in the Tulsa area wishing Santa would bring them some generators about now. The got hammered with ice last night. They've been told that power may be restored by the 18th.
Snow shovel ain't gonna help much.

Halfcan
12-10-2007, 10:51 PM
I have family in the Tulsa area wishing Santa would bring them some generators about now. The got hammered with ice last night. They've been told that power may be restored by the 18th.
Snow shovel ain't gonna help much.

Look on the bright side- less money will go to the electric companies. :)

Best of luck to your family-I hope they are safe.

Mr. Plow
12-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Holy crap. Transformer blew down the street. Caught a fence on fire. 10 minutes later....no fluckin' power. Luckily, just got power back. Only out for about 2 hours. Hooked up the generator....had heat.

Tree continues to fall apart. Limbs hit the roof every 15 minutes or so. Good times.

Have I mentioned I hate all forms of water?

12-10-2007, 11:13 PM

My hero. ROFL ROFL

Mr. Plow
12-10-2007, 11:16 PM
ROFL

I bought a generator today. Not $800, but still. With 4 kids, 3 under the age of 3, heat was a necessity.

doomy3
12-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Holy crap. Transformer blew down the street. Caught a fence on fire. 10 minutes later....no fluckin' power. Luckily, just got power back. Only out for about 2 hours. Hooked up the generator....had heat.

Tree continues to fall apart. Limbs hit the roof every 15 minutes or so. Good times.

Have I mentioned I hate all forms of water?

Where are you at?

wazu
12-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Now they are saying slushy with patches of ice on the roads. :rolleyes:

I guess that is good news. I just wish they'd stop crying chicken.

Yeah, I guess I'll give them a break though this time. Another 2 degrees cooler and this would have been a really bad one.

Phobia
12-10-2007, 11:44 PM
I bought a generator today. Not $800, but still. With 4 kids, 3 under the age of 3, heat was a necessity.

Are you familiar with natural gas?

redbrian
12-10-2007, 11:47 PM

Still need a little electricity to run blowers, pumps, controlls and such.

Mr. Plow
12-10-2007, 11:51 PM
Where are you at?

South Central KS - Hutchinson.

Mr. Plow
12-10-2007, 11:53 PM

I wanted to have chili tonight, but the wife made lasagna.

12-10-2007, 11:56 PM
How is Katie holding up?

JohninGpt
12-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Look on the bright side- less money will go to the electric companies. :)

Best of luck to your family-I hope they are safe.
They're fine, just one of the hazards of living in beautiful "Green Country", it happens every year. Not like they're n00bs at this stuff.

Bugeater
12-11-2007, 01:08 AM
We have freezing rain coming down as I type this. I heard it was going to be up to 1" thick to the south of us, hope you all are doing OK down there.

Mecca
12-11-2007, 01:09 AM
As long as my power doesn't go off I don't care.

Bugeater
12-11-2007, 01:11 AM
As long as my power doesn't go off I don't care.
You'll probably be all right, the worst of it was going to be between Omaha and KC. Is it even doing anything down there?

Mecca
12-11-2007, 01:14 AM
I think we have a light rain. My friend just called me and said his power was off, he literally lives 5 minutes from me.

Ari ümlaüt
12-11-2007, 01:24 AM
Doesn't that old dude who hates n00bs live in Oklahoma?

Bugeater
12-11-2007, 01:43 AM
I have no idea to whom you are referring.

Pierce
12-11-2007, 01:56 AM
I have no idea to whom you are referring.

Warren Buffett?

blueballs
12-11-2007, 02:24 AM
I bet he is at least wearing the early bird special
the old dentures don't fit like they use to

Saulbadguy
12-11-2007, 06:11 AM
Just woke up - still have power. News reporting around 6500 in Topeka without power. Not too bad..yet. It's still raining.

State called off work..woot.

RNR
12-11-2007, 06:15 AM
Got up at 4:30 to prepared to face the worst. Was very happy to find out Wichita has light rain no Ice! :)

HonestChieffan
12-11-2007, 06:50 AM
Katie still covers weather better than the other 3...Lezac makes me gag with all his happy talk, Mike Thompson cant quite get the graphics to work, and Bryan Busby must be the worst weather dude on TV in America.

Saulbadguy
12-11-2007, 07:00 AM
It's not even that cold outside.

Mr. Plow
12-11-2007, 07:20 AM
It's not even that cold outside.

I'd say 24 degrees is fairly cold.

Skip Towne
12-11-2007, 07:24 AM
I heard he died.

Saulbadguy
12-11-2007, 07:25 AM
I'd say 24 degrees is fairly cold.
Bundle up inside.

Mr. Plow
12-11-2007, 07:30 AM
Bundle up inside.

Bundling up is fine for myself, my wife, and my 3 boys. My 3 month old daughter who has had breathing issues is another story.

Phobia
12-11-2007, 07:52 AM
Does anybody else feel this storm may have been overhyped?

Skip Towne
12-11-2007, 07:54 AM
No

cookster50
12-11-2007, 07:56 AM
Watch out, you are about to be called names.

Phobia
No
I think we need a thread about it.

petegz28

I said the same thing and am taking all kinds of shit for it.

petegz28
12-11-2007, 07:57 AM

My daily present to you Phil...

nlm

Saulbadguy
12-11-2007, 07:57 AM
Dumbass.

cookster50
12-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Maybe 3 or 4.

Donger

ROFL

Phobia

Oh. I must have missed your thread or something. I just decided to discuss it on this perfectly fine thread.

petegz28
12-11-2007, 07:59 AM
Oh. I must have missed your thread or something. I just decided to discuss it on this perfectly fine thread.

But then what would you have to bitch about? Or do you just get off being a thread Nazi?

evolve27
12-14-2007, 05:14 PM
White storm of death is fastly approaching. We've never seen anything like this storm as of 12/14/07.

SPchief
12-14-2007, 05:19 PM
White storm of death is fastly approaching. We've never seen anything like this storm as of 12/14/07.

Is it sunny in Olathe?

evolve27
12-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Is it sunny in Olathe?

Only at Olathe Toyota, the sun has gone down and Kelli Croyle comes home.

Fish
12-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Damn this weather.....

Is it spring yet?

Skip Towne
12-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Oklahoma has another storm approaching. Tulsa is expecting 4 " of snow.

evolve27
12-14-2007, 05:58 PM
Oklahoma has another storm approaching. Tulsa is expecting 4 " of snow.

Does all bad weather have to pass through that state?

Skip Towne
12-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Does all bad weather have to pass through that state?
It seems like it. Kansas is going to get hammered even worse than us.

Mr. Plow
12-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Heavy snow fall since about 3pm today. Much like my wife, Hutchinson is supposed to get 10-12 inches tonight.

Fish
12-14-2007, 07:04 PM
This weather is preventing me from picking up my daughter tonight for the weekend.

I'm really bummed... ohh how I hate winter........

Skip Towne
12-14-2007, 07:08 PM
The freezing rain has started here. It is supposed to rain/snow all night and all day tomorrow.

chiefqueen
12-14-2007, 07:32 PM
It's a different storm, doesn't it deserve its own thread?

Mr. Plow
12-14-2007, 07:39 PM
It's a different storm, doesn't it deserve its own thread?

Not unless it involves Olathe. This doesn't.

SPchief
12-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Heavy snow fall since about 3pm today. Much like my wife, Hutchinson is supposed to get 10-12 inches tonight.

Staying at a hotel and letting someone else come over?

Skip Towne
12-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Staying at a hotel and letting someone else come over?
Either that or he's gonna do her three times.

Mr. Plow
12-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Either that or he's gonna do her three times.

It took 4 times.