PDA

View Full Version : Want carl gone? I got the paper bags

Hammock Parties
12-10-2007, 09:55 PM
ok guys, I have a proposition for some of you. I was planning on getting a lot of paper bags and handing them out to people before the game. I know, it'd take a lot of bags, but i have access to quite a few of them. I'm wondering if anybody would be willing to help me pass them out to people outside the gates where people walk into the stadium.

As chiefs fans, we're not only embarrassed about this season, we're embarrassed of the reasons we actually got here. Carl is the problem here, his time has run out and as fans, we need to voice our opinions.

They say the NFL is a business, well its not, its a game... A business is something to make money, a game is something you play to win.

if anybody is interested at all, send me a PM and we can coordinate the details.

any people, please, no bashing me or anything. I only want serious stuff, because this organization has shat all over us for too long now!!

Hammock Parties
12-10-2007, 09:57 PM
anybody?

doomy3
12-10-2007, 09:58 PM
You might have to give it longer than 2 minutes.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2007, 09:59 PM
yah, i know, im just really hyper and pissed off right now.

chiefbowe82
12-10-2007, 10:00 PM

hehe

Hammock Parties
12-10-2007, 10:03 PM
carl's fingerprints are all over what Herm is trying to do, by saying this isnt a rebuilding year and using guys like huard, law, kennison and so forth. It seems that if it were totally up to herm, those guys wouldn't be playing very often, if at all.

doomy3
12-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Law came because of Herm and he has large cap ramifications
Kennison was a perenail 1k yr wr, who thought he would be this injured
Croyle clearly couldnt beat Huard out in preseason

All of this is fact.

Halfcan
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Fill the bags with shit and throw them at Carl-of course he is the Teflon Don of the NFL, so nothing will stick to him.

Hammock Parties
12-10-2007, 10:08 PM
Law came because of Herm and he has large cap ramifications
Kennison was a perenail 1k yr wr, who thought he would be this injured
Croyle clearly couldnt beat Huard out in preseason

but herm clearly was wanting a rebuilding year, i remember him saying such things before the season even started, so i really believe that they would have played, just definitely not as much as they are now.

DaKCMan AP
12-10-2007, 10:09 PM

that's what she said

Hammock Parties
12-10-2007, 10:10 PM
so is there anybody that wants to help me out at all? If not, its cool, I'll give out as much as I can.

doomy3
12-10-2007, 10:10 PM
that's what she said
ROFL ROFL

xbarretx
12-10-2007, 10:17 PM
anybody?

if i stumble across free tickets again...ill bring my own bag its gotta be a good one so i dont freeze ;) no cheapy bags for our beloved GM ROFL

kcxiv
12-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Sorry, but the NFL is a business first.

BigRedChief
12-10-2007, 10:47 PM
if i stumble across free tickets again...ill bring my own bag its gotta be a good one so i dont freeze ;) no cheapy bags for our beloved GM ROFL
wellll you can get 2 tickets for .99 cents on Ebay.

chiefsfan987
12-11-2007, 12:40 AM
I think instead of bags you should try to get as many people in one section to chant "Step Down Carl" from the 2 minute warning in the second half until the end of the game. No making noise when the defense is on the field, or being quiet when the offense is on the field just "Step Down Carl" over and over and over again. Hopefully it'll catch on and as more people start chiming in it'll get louder and louder. Then again you might piss off a bunch of people trying to watch the game. Oh the hell with it, go with the bags.

Ari ümlaüt
12-11-2007, 01:26 AM

I feel sorry for his girlfriend/wife. I can last nearly 50% longer than that.

TEX
12-11-2007, 03:32 AM
The bags are a good idea. They seem to always get air time as well. It just might turn some heads. Just imagine if everyone in the stadium wore them at the same time... ROFL