PDA

View Full Version : Its been a year today

ChiefsCountry
12-13-2007, 12:09 AM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media/staff/lamar_hunt.jpg
RIP Lamar Hunt

Buck
12-13-2007, 12:16 AM
RIP, without you none of this would have been possible.

Buehler445
12-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Thanks ChiefsCountry. Lamar was a good man. RIP.

RustShack
12-13-2007, 12:27 AM
The best owner we could of asked for!

Mr. Flopnuts
12-13-2007, 12:27 AM
RIP. I'm glad he hasn't had to endure this year with us. No one cared about the Chiefs like Lamar.

RustShack
12-13-2007, 12:29 AM
It would of been really sad if we had this record last year...

Phobia
12-13-2007, 12:40 AM
Honestly, I'm not all busted up about this. He seemed like a decent enough guy. I met him more than once. But he was an old rich guy who happened to own my favorite team. He wasn't a member of my family, church, a neighbor, or a friend. He lived a very full and productive life and then died just like every one of us will one day.

Ari ümlaüt
12-13-2007, 01:01 AM
RIP Lamar. I only wish that we had won another superbowl for you, and that you had had the balls to fire Carl ****stain.

pr_capone
12-13-2007, 01:24 AM
Honestly, I'm not all busted up about this. He seemed like a decent enough guy. I met him more than once. But he was an old rich guy who happened to own my favorite team. He wasn't a member of my family, church, a neighbor, or a friend. He lived a very full and productive life and then died just like every one of us will one day.

lol

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine!

Phobia
12-13-2007, 07:21 AM
lol

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine!

I know it looks like I'm trashing the guy but I'm really not trying to be disrespectful at all. I'm fine with honoring him and maybe I should have just shut up. But I'm just surprised Chiefs fans are so emotionally connected. I can understand if you actually interacted with the guy and he knew who you were but I didn't know him and he didn't know me.

I guess I'm just being brutally honest to determine if I'm callous or if maybe other fans feel the same way and for some reason have been afraid to say so. But then, I've posted before that I don't really mourn when old folks die. If somebody lived a long, full live and then dies - it was time to go. It's coming for all of us one day.

HypnotizedMonkey
12-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Hopefully they can't watch football in Heaven.

RIP