PDA

View Full Version : Mummified Dino Discovery

Easy 6
12-13-2007, 08:07 AM
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/12/dino_mummy

I thought this sounded pretty cool, who doesnt love dinosaurs???

I guess its pretty rare to find one like this, you can clearly see it in the pic. It'll be interesting to see it again after they've really cleaned it up.

TEX
12-13-2007, 08:49 AM
That is way cool. Only thing cooler would be cloning one. :hmmm:

Bob Dole
12-13-2007, 08:54 AM
That is way cool. Only thing cooler would be cloning one. :hmmm:

Understandable. That would be a cool idea for a movie.

siberian khatru
12-13-2007, 09:03 AM
The CT scan showed that the hadrosaur's vertebrae, which museums commonly stack together, are actually spaced a centimeter apart. That means we may have been underestimating the size of many dinosaurs.

Cool.

Friggin museums have been LYING to me all these years!

Mr. Plow
12-13-2007, 09:24 AM
Understandable. That would be a cool idea for a movie.

They could do it on an island. And then create a "zoo" type experience where people travel around in cars to see the dinosaurs. And then something goes horribly wrong and the dinosaurs break loose and kill a bunch of people. And then some guy saves the day. Man that would be a cool ass movie.

I'd bet they could even make a series out of it. You know. Different islands. More dinosaurs.

EyePod
12-13-2007, 09:28 AM
Maybe even some dinosaurs getting loose and running around urban areas...,,, how long are we going to go on with this? Jeff Goldbloom can be in the movies too!

Fly O.T. McWall
12-13-2007, 09:33 AM
they could call it Bajocian Park!

Sully
12-13-2007, 09:38 AM
This was on National Geographic this past weekend.
It was pretty interesting.
The most interesting thing to me was the computer program they used to see how they ran, which was completely different from how I would think they would.