PDA

View Full Version : Ticket

kc rush
12-14-2007, 10:33 AM
I mentioned this in BRC’s tailgate thread, my wife won’t be coming to this game so I have an extra ticket. My friends have all declined the ticket, but the ticket is already paid for and I am and idiot, so I am going.

If anyone wants my other ticket, they are welcome to it. If you are in the KC area I can pick you up or we can meet near the stadium and I can bring you in since I have a parking pass. If you would prefer to drive yourself and pay for parking we could hook up at BRC’s tailgate.

I don’t blame anyone who doesn’t want to go, but if you are interested, shoot me a PM.

BigRedChief
12-14-2007, 10:42 AM
I can invite one of my 15 year old sons friends and we will just find a place to sit around where we usually sit. Shouldn't be an issue at this game.

Rain Man
12-14-2007, 10:43 AM
If nobody takes it, can I set my coat there?

BigRedChief
12-14-2007, 10:54 AM
If nobody takes it, can I set my coat there?
I have a feeling that there is going to be lots of room to stretch out at this game. But seeing the weather forecast I wouldn't be taking my coat off at the game. Belly Boy will be the only shirtless oaf at this game.

kc rush
12-14-2007, 10:59 AM
I can invite one of my 15 year old sons friends and we will just find a place to sit around where we usually sit. Shouldn't be an issue at this game.

Tis yours. Is your son going to wear normal clothes or come dressed like a donkey again? :)

BigRedChief
12-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Tis yours. Is your son going to wear normal clothes or come dressed like a donkey again? :)
No, he's a chiefs fan too. He cheers for the Chiefs or he walks home.:harumph:

cookster50
12-14-2007, 11:08 AM
I had a pair of tickets sitting on my dashboard and went into a store. When I came out my car had been broken into and now I have 2 pairs of tickets! Dang burglars!!!!

Scaga
12-14-2007, 11:36 AM
I had a pair of tickets sitting on my dashboard and went into a store. When I came out my car had been broken into and now I have 2 pairs of tickets! Dang burglars!!!!

Did you file a police report?
Maybe they'll confiscate the tickets until sometime early next week if you're lucky.