PDA

View Full Version : St. Romo naving a rough day

dtebbe
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Just heard Romo has a QB rating of 30 today... ouch!

DT

BigMeatballDave
12-16-2007, 06:04 PM
Who?

dirk digler
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
Every QB is going to have a rough game every once in a while it doesn't make them horrible.

The Croyle bashers need to realize that

KCinNY
12-16-2007, 06:56 PM
He'll get over it when Jessica gives him a blowjob later.

Delano
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
He'll use one of Simpson's hoop earings as a cock ring and bang her all night long.

Jizz in her fancy hair.

Scorp
12-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Romo just cost me my league championship! :banghead:

chagrin
12-16-2007, 07:08 PM
He'll use one of Simpson's hoop earings as a cock ring and bang her all night long.

Jizz in her fancy hair.

It was painful listening to Buck and Aikman (who's light years better than Romo, and for pete's sake that guy is only in his first full year as a starter; he's nothing until he does anything!

Anyway, they were constantly slobbering on Romo, even after he threw the picks; they were truly awful and shouldn't be allowed to call Cowboys games again, ever.

then CBS made this 'cute' little montage that included tons of Romo shit and also, of course, Jessica at some point in the game like, showing her Romo jersey and showing it for the camera (of course they didn't show her face anymore after he started stinking up the joint); sometimes I just really hate what the TV media has done to athletes like Troy Aikman, and what they have turned the game into...Anyway, it was kick ass watching Philly beat those jerk offs, guess what people Romo ain't Montana!

Rant over, thank you

cardken
12-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Dont pitty Romo, he'll go home and have Jessica lick his wounds. :banghead: BASTARD!

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 06:20 AM
Most men would love to be the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys and be banging Jessica Simpson. Don't be hating on the dude.
http://www.mtv.com/movies/photos/d/dukes-sv-041209/flip10.jpg

chagrin
12-17-2007, 06:27 AM
Most men would love to be the starting QB of the Dallas Cowboys and be banging Jessica Simpson. Don't be hating on the dude.

and?

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 06:33 AM
What's your point? That has nothing to do with the thread.
Posting pics of Jessica Simpson has improved the quality of my life. This whiny thread brought it down. I was simply trying to kick start karma.

chagrin
12-17-2007, 06:36 AM
Posting pics of Jessica Simpson has improved the quality of my life. This whiny thread brought it down. I was simply trying to kick start karma.

The thread brought down the quality of your life? Somehow I doubt that - you're doing fine, heh.

blueballs
12-17-2007, 07:25 AM
It will be a long ride home in the Escalade
the chef better have dinner ready by the pool

stonedstooge
12-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I get tired of Romo and his cutsey boy act. He doesn't deserve Jessica since he looks like the Waterboy, and he hasn't performed at a consistant enought level for a long enough period to think that he is the second coming of Rodney Dangerfield. Waterboy will end up being a loser quarterback by the time its over. Look how he screwed up last year. More's coming

Hootie
12-17-2007, 09:13 AM
I get tired of Romo and his cutsey boy act. He doesn't deserve Jessica since he looks like the Waterboy, and he hasn't performed at a consistant enought level for a long enough period to think that he is the second coming of Rodney Dangerfield. Waterboy will end up being a loser quarterback by the time its over. Look how he screwed up last year. More's coming
you're dumb

hawkchief
12-17-2007, 09:18 AM
His QB rating might only be 30, but his girlfriend is a 10!

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Cutesy boy? Seems like to me I've saw a lot of plays where he went in head first to get the first down for his team even though he knew he was going to get hit hard.

Your just hating? Jealous? Who knows?

The dude worked his ass off coming from a small time college to earn his starting job. He was embrassed on national TV for dropping the football on a field goal. And how does he respond this year?

Seems to me the dude has some moxy in him not cutsey boy band BS.

Sure-Oz
12-17-2007, 10:02 AM
wow he does get to be the cowboys qb and gets to have nicks sloppy 2nds, jessica is hot but i couldnt stand being in a relationship with her, more like an fu buddy if anything. He'll dump her when her vag goes dry in a year

Delano
12-17-2007, 10:04 AM
wow he does get to be the cowboys qb and gets to have nicks sloppy 2nds, jessica is hot but i couldnt stand being in a relationship with her, more like an fu buddy if anything. He'll dump her when her vag goes dry in a year

No shit. I'm sure Romo is so busy that he only has time to bang her and leave.