PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible.....

Deberg_1990
12-16-2007, 09:30 PM
If we dont win another game....

That Carl fires Herm,

New coach "X" brings in a whole new crew, but Carl gets to keep his job??

Does that sound realistic??

Hammock Parties
12-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Zero chance of this scenario transpiring.

RedThat
If we dont win another game....

That Carl fires Herm,

New coach "X" brings in a whole new crew, but Carl gets to keep his job??

Does that sound realistic??

Nope. I bet they both stay.

Mr. Laz
i doubt it, unless carl gets an extension to go along with it.

Carl onlyhas 2 years left

if he doesn't know what his situation is then Herm stays.

dirk digler
Hell no

OnTheWarpath15
Sounds like a typical Carl CYA move to me.......

But I doubt it happens unless someone HUGE was willing to take the job. No way Carl does that for a young nobody or college coach, IMO.

RedThat
12-16-2007, 09:33 PM
Are Carl and Herm the right men to help "rebuild" this team?

DaWolf
12-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Well the good news is Cowher said he won't be returning to the NFL for another two years...

Deberg_1990

I think we all know the answer to that: NO

siberian khatru
With nothing other than a naive belief in logic and my gut to guide me, I'd say that I can't envision Clark allowing that to happen.

Mr. Laz
12-16-2007, 09:35 PM
carl sure as hell ain't .... that non-drafting bitch has been around here way too long already.

Herm MIGHT be if he can get a "cam cameron" guy to take control of the offense.

Deberg_1990
12-16-2007, 09:36 PM
With nothing other than a naive belief in logic and my gut to guide me, I'd say that I can't envision Clark allowing that to happen.

So basically Herm and Carl are tied at the nutsack? They ride together they die together? Bad Boys 4 life? :)

dirk digler
12-16-2007, 09:37 PM
On 810 after the game they said Clark is not making any public comments until after the season is over so IMO that does not bode well for Carl

siberian khatru
12-16-2007, 09:44 PM
So basically Herm and Carl are tied at the nutsack? They ride together they die together? Bad Boys 4 life? :)

No, actually I can easily see Carl getting kicked upstairs and Herm being given another year to implement his "plan" and demonstrate improvement.

RedThat
12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
carl sure as hell ain't .... that non-drafting bitch has been around here way too long already.

Herm MIGHT be if he can get a "cam cameron" guy to take control of the offense.

I seriously question Carl's ability to evaluate players. And Im not crazy about the coaching either. If Herm can seriously allow a "Cam Cameron" guy to coach the offense, then the Chiefs might not be that bad. But I think the talent needs to be upgraded on offense. It's not good enough Laz. we need an offensive tackle, I hope the Chiefs can draft Jake Long with their pick and I hope he becomes a superstar. I hope they sign a FA guard Alan Faneca. And I hope they draft another WR.

Croyle might be good, give him time to throw the ball, and he makes pretty good decisions in the process. I love his arm the kids got potential. I think Waters, Tony G, Bowe, LJ, and Croyle are excellent building blocks for an offense.

12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
If carl stays, Herm stays. Simple as that.

chagrin
12-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Well the good news is Cowher said he won't be returning to the NFL for another two years...

Has he specifically stated "2 years"? I wasn't aware, that's interesting

UteChief
12-16-2007, 10:22 PM
Has he specifically stated "2 years"? I wasn't aware, that's interesting

I thought he said he wanted a two year break, so will he be back in 09?

keg in kc
12-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Anything's possible, but he's gotten to bring in the coach he's wanted for more than a decade in Vermeil, followed by another hand-picked guy in Herm. My guess is that at this point, if the coach gets canned, the GM goes with him.

Reerun_KC
12-16-2007, 10:35 PM
What is it about Herm's me first history makes everyone think he is just going to up and change his coaching philosophy?

Mark my words, Herm will not, WILL NOT bring in a OC that will out shine him or make people question his history of predicable pathetic play calling...

Just not going to happen...

Smed1065
12-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Herm is here as well as CP. I hate CP as well but money is louder than words.

When the team gains over 25 million a year, the leader is not leaving soon. I doubt it.

Sorry but Hunts count money, not fans or winning.

They love Texsa teams I bet.

It is a business and why change if the bottom line means more money?
Sad KC fan....

See the value of the team each year.

Would you change someone when you make 50 million a year?

LOL.
Its not funny for us but a reality. Not a statement but the facts now.

We are fukked.
History repeats itself unless we get lucky.

The TRUTH!