PDA

View Full Version : So, I was fed up with the Chiefs and took a little trip to St. Louis...

Hootie
12-17-2007, 07:59 AM
and got tickets to the Rams/Packers game...

Wow.

I felt bad for Rams fans...that stadium, and I kid you not, was 80% Packers fans...

They have got to be the best fans in the NFL...I was embarrassed for the Rams...you'd think they'd almost want to save A LITTLE face and give their struggling team a home game...they won a Super Bowl 5 or 6 years ago for god's sake!

I also thought it was funny that face value for the tickets were $44.00 (and every seat was a good seat in that dome)...and the tickets I bought for the Chiefs game a month ago were face valued at over $90...are you kidding?

I will say that Arrowhead >>>>>>>> Edward Jones Dome...you are literally sitting on top of one another there...no room whatsoever...and their announcer blows...and really there were no cool festivities during the game or anything...

but it was still nice not having to watch anything but scoring updates for the Chiefs...I saw they were up for a while and started laughing.

ChiefsFan4Life
12-17-2007, 08:14 AM
Edward Jones dome is TERRIBLE for watching football games. It doesn't even feel like real football in there.

You experienced 99% of the feeling of all Rams games when they aren't doing well.

Hootie
12-17-2007, 08:17 AM
eh, I didn't think it was "terrible" for watching football games...I had below average tickets (2 for $50) and had a perfect view of the game the entire time...and as soon as the 12 Rams fans scattered out after halftime I actually had a little room to sit...the only negative from someone indifferent to the outcome of the game was the fact the seating was really cramped...other than that, I had a really good time (was probably the beer)...

Plus I got to see Favre break an NFL record (although he does that about once a game now)...

Hootie
12-17-2007, 08:19 AM
there were probably close to 30,000 fans wearing Green Bay jerseys...29,993 of them were #4 jerseys...

StillHonest
12-17-2007, 08:19 AM
That place sucks. Its like being in a freaking drum. And those PA announcers drone on and on and on. Stupid place to have a stadium. But its ok for St Louis. It sorta fits with the city. Sucko stadium surrounded by a nasty town.

Hootie
12-17-2007, 08:20 AM
PA announcer was awful, that's for sure...

FloridaMan88
12-17-2007, 09:35 AM
I went to a game there back when it was the TWA Dome and it felt like you were watching a game in a shopping mall.

ChiefsFan4Life
12-17-2007, 09:43 AM
I went to a game there back when it was the TWA Dome and it felt like you were watching a game in a shopping mall.

Nothing has changed. It still sucks complete ass. It was fun last year though when the Chiefs played them and it was filled with Chiefs fans

smittysbar
12-17-2007, 09:53 AM
The fans there are idiots for the most part. They get loud when the O is moving the ball. But fail to help there D when they are trying to make a stop. It is pretty comical to say the least.

Ari ümlaüt
12-17-2007, 10:21 AM
I went to a Chiefs/Rams preseason game there... and it totally had an arena league feel.

Agent V
12-17-2007, 11:16 AM
I went to a Chiefs/Rams preseason game there... and it totally had an arena league feel.
You mean they scored over 17 points?