PDA

View Full Version : Hard decisions need to be made. I'm cutting these guys. What say you?

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Chiefs have the 4th highest payroll in the NFL in 2007.
http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/totalpayroll.aspx?year=2007

Here's their payroll and cap value for 2007:
http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/teamresults.aspx?team=16

These are the players on this years team that are no longer or should be gone by opening day 2008.

#'s are in the millions.

Bell $4.5
Bennett $1.25
Bober $1.90
Drummond $.5
Darche $.67
Dunn $1.3
Fox $.85
Harris $2.0
Priest $2.45
Huard $1.9
Kennison $3.26
Law $5.05
Parker $ .85
Rayner $.40
Terry $ .77
Turley $ .72
Welbourne $1.7
Wesley $3.95
Weigman $3.64
Wilson $.77
Surtain $9.38

Compared to this years cap thats a cap savings of:
$48 million

Now, I realize that we can't just cut these people without taking some of that money saved back into the 2008 cap because of signing bonus etc. And also as compared to the rest of the NFL some of these players are working cheap.

But it's for the good of the team and to move foward to cut bait with some of these players.

The Franchise
12-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Drummond $.5

Drummond isn't worth 50 cents...let alone the $500,000 he's making.

Alphaman
12-17-2007, 11:21 AM
I agree with all except Darche, Fox, Harris and Bober.

Mecca
12-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Psh you can cut them all......it's not like we'll be any worse. At least if you put a young guy out there there's a chance he'll get better even if he's a UDFA.

ChiefsGirl
12-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Terry should be an easy cut. Surely they wouldn't re-sign him. :)

Iowanian
12-17-2007, 11:23 AM
Add James Reed, most of the ps scrubs added to the roster in the past month...maybe Grigsby if they can find a legit FB and fill the special teams with Rooks.

Mr. Laz
12-17-2007, 11:24 AM
fox can't stay healthy ... bober sucks

i think Surtain probably has to stay for 1 more year ... but Law is gone.

King_Chief_Fan
12-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Chiefs have the 4th highest payroll in the NFL in 2007.
http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/totalpayroll.aspx?year=2007

Here's their payroll and cap value for 2007:
http://asp.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/salaries/teamresults.aspx?team=16

These are the players on this years team that are no longer or should be gone by opening day 2008.

#'s are in the millions.

Bell $4.5
Bennett $1.25
Bober $1.90
Drummond $.5
Darche $.67
Dunn $1.3
Fox $.85
Harris $2.0
Priest $2.45
Huard $1.9
Kennison $3.26
Law $5.05
Parker $ .85
Rayner $.40
Terry $ .77
Turley $ .72
Welbourne $1.7
Wesley $3.95
Weigman $3.64
Wilson $.77
Surtain $9.38

Compared to this years cap thats a cap savings of:
$48 million

Now, I realize that we can't just cut these people without taking some of that money saved back into the 2008 cap because of signing bonus etc. And also as compared to the rest of the NFL some of these players are working cheap.

But it's for the good of the team and to move foward to cut bait with some of these players.

I would keep Wesley and Rayner. Wesley has been playing harder than any other safety. He is a good backup. Rayner could use another chance to see what he can do. He started off well, but like the rest of the Chiefs he fell. You can always kick him out after training camp if he doesn't win the job against some good competition.

Mecca
12-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Wesley sucks balls........

Also we don't have to keep guys like Surtain anymore. We always figured we'd do that because we were "competing" now since we don't compete for anything we might aswell just dump all of them. We aren't making the playoffs next year.

the Talking Can
12-17-2007, 11:31 AM
amazing how many worthless players are on this team...there isn't a player on your list worth .05cents to a rebuilding team like us...

svuba
12-17-2007, 11:31 AM
I would keep Wilson, and Dunn, and even Kennison.
We have enough areas of need, the receiving core is finally shaping up. concentrate of other positions for improvement.

morphius
12-17-2007, 11:39 AM
As long as Bober is on the squad, you know our OL isn't very good. The guy is horrible.

dirk digler
12-17-2007, 11:42 AM
I don't have a problem with any of those except Darche. He has been solid all season with little or no mistakes plus he is fairly young.

Mr. Arrowhead
12-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Terry should be an easy cut. Surely they wouldn't re-sign him. :)
they already have, they cut him last saturday

ChiefsGirl
12-17-2007, 11:43 AM
they already have, they cut him last saturday
I'm aware. It was a joke. Maybe not funny but a joke still the same. :)

Chiefnj2
12-17-2007, 11:46 AM
I'd keep:

1. Darche (have I missed a lot of bad snaps? Isn't he doing his job well?)
2. Weigman (It'll be tough enough to replace RT, RG and possibly LT in one offseason. Get a young guy behind him to develop for the future).
3. Parker (Just a numbers game. I think you replace Kennison (age and injury) and Webb as a priority and let Parker battle it out for the 4th spot).
4. Wesley (For a guy that was traded and then not traded and then on the trading block several times, he's put in a decent effort. He's still the only DB that likes to hit consistently; and yes, I know he still bites on play action like a rookie. I'd keep him as a backup since neither Pollard nor Page have really secured the starting role).

I'd like to think Surtain would re-do his contract since replacing both starters (with all the other holes) will be nearly impossible.

StcChief
12-17-2007, 11:47 AM
I would keep Wesley and Rayner. Wesley has been playing harder than any other safety. He is a good backup. Rayner could use another chance to see what he can do. He started off well, but like the rest of the Chiefs he fell. You can always kick him out after training camp if he doesn't win the job against some good competition.
agreed. Competition is good. Keep Grigsby as well. make him continue to earn it. a few years in NFL are valuable experience, that Rooks don't have.

If they decide to draft a FB to compete against him fine. I haven't been real impressed with Kris Wilson but he continues to hang around.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 11:53 AM
fox can't stay healthy ... bober sucks

i think Surtain probably has to stay for 1 more year ... but Law is gone.
Why another year? Draft a CB and throw them out there and learn.

We need to move on.

Micjones
12-17-2007, 11:54 AM
I'd hold off on cutting Harris.

Mecca
12-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Harris is what he is, he's always played that way, don't expect him to get better.

penguinz
12-17-2007, 11:55 AM
I would keep Wilson, and Dunn, and even Kennison.
We have enough areas of need, the receiving core is finally shaping up. concentrate of other positions for improvement.Wilson is worthless, Dunn is too old. Kennison is OK but not as a #1. If we can get a younger speed guy then drop him to #3 or off the roster.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 11:55 AM
I don't have a problem with any of those except Darche. He has been solid all season with little or no mistakes plus he is fairly young.
Whats youth got to do with it? It's a long snapper job.

paying a million for a long snapper? We could have got Kendall Gammon for that. He never ever missed a single snap. Ever.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 11:56 AM
Wilson is worthless, Dunn is too old. Kennison is OK but not as a #1. If we can get a younger speed guy then drop him to #3 or off the roster.
Kennison would be okay for a #3 reciever but #3 recievers don't make $3.5 million a year.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 11:57 AM
I'd hold off on cutting Harris.
Why? We need to send a message. Perform and give 100% or your history. Give Pollard a chance at LB.

Braincase
12-17-2007, 12:02 PM

paying a million for a long snapper? We could have got Kendall Gammon for that. He never ever missed a single snap. Ever.

He lost his burst. Happens when you're 39...

I think KG tore that knee of his up pretty good his last season, and he was on the steep decline side. Love the guy, but his body was telling him, "no, no, no." He was heading for too much rehab.

Mr. Laz
12-17-2007, 12:12 PM

We need to move on.
a salary cap move mostly

move him to safety?

Frosty
12-17-2007, 12:17 PM

Yeah, no kidding. The Seahawks are still trying to replace him. They just signed their third long snapper this season.

dirk digler
12-17-2007, 12:20 PM

Everything. The reason they didn't re-sign Kendall is because he could barely get down to cover the kicks anymore. Darche is a huge upgrade in that dept.

Also IIRC Gammon was making about the same as Darche was.

Chiefnj2
12-17-2007, 12:21 PM
Give Pollard a chance at LB.

I detest the KC attempt to move players around and develop them at other positions. If Pollard can't cut it as a cover 2 safety keep him for the next 2 years as a backup and special teams player. If a new coach comes along maybe he can play safety in that system.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Everything. The reason they didn't re-sign Kendall is because he could barely get down to cover the kicks anymore. Darche is a huge upgrade in that dept.

Also IIRC Gammon was making about the same as Darche was.
But on the positive side the only choice that seems to stimulate conversation is the long snapper. Thats $47 million in 2008 cap room if King would listen to us.:harumph:

dirk digler
12-17-2007, 12:30 PM
But on the positive side the only choice that seems to stimulate conversation is the long snapper. Thats $47 million in 2008 cap room if King would listen to us.:harumph:

Yep you did a good job. Send your list to Carl I bet he would like that.

chop
12-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Can you start now so it eases next years cap hit.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Can you start now so it eases next years cap hit.
Well since we have $12 million in cap room this year that we didn't use I think King Carl has made enough money off the cap this year for the Hunt fanily.

dallaschiefsfan
12-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Some of these guys will be gone...but its unrealistic to think the list will be this large. Plus, I'm not sure that we could draft in such a way as to replace some of these positions. While I love that we picked up Bowe last year, we have to fundamentally change our drafting philosophy starting this year. Only championship teams have the luxury of getting immediate impact players or drafting the best available player.

The three positions that take the longest to develop need to be the priority: QB, CB and LT. I'm good with any of these three...but we need our top three picks to focus on these positions...not to mention our first pick or two next year as well. Draft high at other positions when "immediate impact player" becomes something that will matter.

HemiEd
12-17-2007, 12:44 PM

We need to move on.

Contract.

ChiefsCountry
12-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Wait a minute, we are 4th highest in payroll. I thought the Hunts were a bunch of cheap bastards who didnt care.

HemiEd
12-17-2007, 12:48 PM

OK, I will stick up for Kris Wilson. He had a couple bad games this year, but other than that, he has great hands. He is soon going to be a free agent anyway.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 01:11 PM
OK, I will stick up for Kris Wilson. He had a couple bad games this year, but other than that, he has great hands. He is soon going to be a free agent anyway.
http://www.grumer.org/lj_images/20060620-OMG.jpg
The king of the 1-2 yard pass after 4 years is just a case of a couple of bad games?

HemiEd
12-17-2007, 01:18 PM
http://www.grumer.org/lj_images/20060620-OMG.jpg
The king of the 1-2 yard pass after 4 years is just a case of a couple of bad games?

Exagerate much? He is averaging 7.1 yards this season, his worst. He doesn't draw up the plays, or throw the ball. Until this season, he had missed two catchable balls in his entire time as a Chief. He has pulled numerous crappy thrown balls off the turf. Kris Wilson is not the problem with this ****ed up offense.

alanm
12-17-2007, 01:35 PM
Wesley sucks balls........

Also we don't have to keep guys like Surtain anymore. We always figured we'd do that because we were "competing" now since we don't compete for anything we might aswell just dump all of them. We aren't making the playoffs next year.
Every team is different every year. But I can see you've already cashed in 08 already. :shake:

siberian khatru
12-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Some of these guys will be gone...but its unrealistic to think the list will be this large.

I dunno, didn't JoPo in his column last week say that the front office envisions cutting as many as 20 players in the offseason?

StcChief
12-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Goota keep LS they don't grow on Trees. Jared as backup LS is enough unless another rookie drafted has done it.

dallaschiefsfan
12-17-2007, 01:58 PM
I dunno, didn't JoPo in his column last week say that the front office envisions cutting as many as 20 players in the offseason?

Depends...on whether JoPo was utilizing sarcasm in that portion of his column or not. Even if he wasn't, 20 guys aren't going to be flat cut before training camp. That MIGHT be the grand total after camp, but I seriously doubt they would lose that many bodies before River Falls.

hawkchief
12-17-2007, 02:30 PM

If Carl would listen to us, he'd have left KC on a rail about 10 years ago.

the Talking Can
12-17-2007, 02:46 PM
Every team is different every year. But I can see you've already cashed in 08 already. :shake:

if we're are actually rebuilding, as opposed to patching holes with FA, then we aren't going to the playoffs...

thinking we were going to the playoffs this year kept us from making tough choices and rebuilding...let's not do that again...

all this "next year," "win now," "anything can happen," stuff is just Carl-isms and True Fans babble...

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Darche? Why?

svuba
12-17-2007, 03:47 PM
The USA Today database is interesting to Browse. check out some of the CAP hogs I found on other teams:

Williams, Pat Vikings DT $ 17,804,168
Peppers, Julius Panthers DE 3 sacks $ 14,087,500
Bulger, Marc Rams QB rating 71.1 $ 9,125,040
Manning, Eli Giants QB rating 72.7 $ 10,046,666
Leinart, Matt Cardinals QB rating 61 $ 8,114,920
Dunn, Warrick Falcons RB $ 6,283,016

Look at the CB's, there are a lot of High CAP numbers among CBs

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Darche? Why?
Cheaper body. I hear that his salary goes over $1.5 next year counting a roster bonus etc.

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Cheaper body. I hear that his salary goes over $1.5 next year counting a roster bonus etc.

I wouldn't want to fool with the long snapper position. Once you have a good one, hang on to him.

TinyEvel
12-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Once you have a good one, hang on to him.

This is not the first time you've said this

:thailor:

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 07:29 PM
This is not the first time you've said this

:thailor:

I am pretty sure it is, actually.

DaneMcCloud
12-17-2007, 07:37 PM

Who give a sh*t? The cap will be over $121 million next year. $1.5 for a dependable long-snapper is nothing.

Additionally, you can't just cut everyone without having suitable replacement players in place. There aren't 10 linebackers out there better than Fox just waiting around to signed. If Kennison is still better than anyone on the roster, you can't just cut him because you don't like him anymore. That's stupid. You cant cut Harris until you've got a LB on the roster that's equal to or better than Harris. Same goes for Wilson, Parker or Surtain (though he'll probably renegotiate his contract).

PS - Bennett was traded and is no longer on the roster.

Unfortunately, there will be a few holdovers. But not nearly as many as this year.

BigRedChief
12-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Whats the big deal about a long snapper? Thats the worst you can do to pick at my list?

I could do better than King Carl according to the popular opinion of Chiefs Planet. You should start a write in campaign to Clark Hunt. Travel to the final away games and chant.......BRC for GM. BRC for GM.

stonedstooge
12-17-2007, 09:30 PM
And how much of that cap do you think its going to take to keep Jared Allen or will King Carl Franchise him to piss him off. Jeez I don't remember all of these guys being on Vermeils team. Damn I thought it was Vermeils fault for all of the cap problems and it was still Vermeil's team that lost all of those games this year. I can't to wait to see the Cluster F Herm creates bringing in even more new players. If they have any brains, they'll steer clear of Einstein and his rebuilding process. I guarantee his rebuilding career will be short-lived.

Coach
12-17-2007, 09:34 PM
Whats the big deal about a long snapper? Thats the worst you can do to pick at my list?

I could do better than King Carl according to the popular opinion of Chiefs Planet. You should start a write in campaign to Clark Hunt. Travel to the final away games and chant.......BRC for GM. BRC for GM.

Remember the long snapper that the Chiefs had from Miami, where he had major issues on snapping it accurately, when Gammon went down?

I'd rather not go through that again.

As for Darche, his salary is nothing, compared to Ty Law and Kendrell Bell. And Darche is actually contributing in a good way, unlike Tay Law and Kendrell Bell.

Coach
12-17-2007, 09:35 PM
At the end of the season, I would release the following:

Bell
Bober
Drummond
Dunn
Harris
Law
Turley
Welbourne
Wesley
Wilson

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Whats the big deal about a long snapper?

I dunno, why do you want him cut? There's no reason. He's not old.

DaneMcCloud
12-17-2007, 09:39 PM
At the end of the season, I would release the following:

Bell
Bober
Drummond
Dunn
Harris
Law
Turley
Welbourne
Wesley
Wilson

Who's going to be your middle linebacker or back up tight end if you release Harris or Wilson (Wilson's a RFA).

If you're going to release a player, you'd damn sure better have a better player ready to step in.

Coach
12-17-2007, 09:42 PM
Who's going to be your middle linebacker or back up tight end if you release Harris or Wilson (Wilson's a RFA).

If you're going to release a player, you'd damn sure better have a better player ready to step in.

Michael Allan, and some random younger cheaper TE off the FA market. Wilson haven't shown me anything that he's worthy of being brought back.

As for the MLB, let's ask the Giants if they'll be willing to give us the all-powerful Rich Scanlon back. :D :p

Joking aside, I'm sure there are better MLB's that are out there that is more than capable than Nap Harris. There's a reason why he was with 3 teams in 4 years before he came here.

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-17-2007, 09:42 PM

Oh for f*ck's sake. Those guys are replacement-level players *at best*

There are dozens of guys who could fill either spot. We aren't replacing Lance Briggs.

stevieray
12-17-2007, 09:54 PM
man, I didn't need to see this. I'm ashamed I've contributed to some of these salaries.

Eddie Drummond earned 500k? Instead of Phinisee? and KBell? anyone else think our corners are producing 14 million dollars worth of athleteticism?

:shake: :banghead: :mad: :cuss:

DaneMcCloud
12-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Oh for f*ck's sake. Those guys are replacement-level players *at best*

There are dozens of guys who could fill either spot. We aren't replacing Lance Briggs.

Name 'em. Who are you going to find to replace them?

If you're going to cut, you'd better have a plan.

DaneMcCloud
12-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Michael Allan, and some random younger cheaper TE off the FA market. Wilson haven't shown me anything that he's worthy of being brought back.

As for the MLB, let's ask the Giants if they'll be willing to give us the all-powerful Rich Scanlon back. :D :p

Joking aside, I'm sure there are better MLB's that are out there that is more than capable than Nap Harris. There's a reason why he was with 3 teams in 4 years before he came here.

I don't see the need to cut Wilson until Michael Allan has proved that he's equally as good (I'm not implying that Wilson is special, but for all we know, Allan isn't either).

If there were a better MLB available in free-agency, you'd have to weigh Harris's cap hit and how signing another MLB would affect signing much needed offensive lineman.

The roster can't be turned over in one off-season.

Coach
12-17-2007, 10:03 PM
I don't see the need to cut Wilson until Michael Allan has proved that he's equally as good (I'm not implying that Wilson is special, but for all we know, Allan isn't either).

If there were a better MLB available in free-agency, you'd have to weigh Harris's cap hit and how signing another MLB would affect signing much needed offensive lineman.

The roster can't be turned over in one off-season.

Well, Wilson haven't been getting alot of reps, and it shows on the field, since the Chiefs more than likely will not resign him. I know that Allan may not be ready, thus the reason why I said that another cheap younger TE in the FA market.

As for the MLB issue, part of me believe that Nap isn't just the answer, and I feel that the Chiefs will need to improve that position. However, the other part of me is also telling that, really, it doesn't matter who's the MLB, if the DT's cant' do their jobs respectively.

Would be nice to see a list of potentional FA in 2008 for some positions.

HemiEd
12-17-2007, 10:26 PM
man, I didn't need to see this. I'm ashamed I've contributed to some of these salaries.

Eddie Drummond earned 500k? Instead of Phinisee? and KBell? anyone else think our corners are producing 14 million dollars worth of athleteticism?

Herm was a true hero bringing in Ty Law and Eddie Drummond. He has connections.

Coach
12-17-2007, 10:30 PM

Now you see why some of us are upset. What really bothered me was the fact that Drummond was awful to begin with, and all of a sudden, was inactive for 3 games, and now he's back on the field.

What does that tell you? I would had cut his ass long time ago. Hell, I bet you that if Parcells was coaching this team, and Drummond fumbled that one, Drummond wouldn't see the field again.

ILikeBigTiddys
12-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Exagerate much? He is averaging 7.1 yards this season, his worst. He doesn't draw up the plays, or throw the ball. Until this season, he had missed two catchable balls in his entire time as a Chief. He has pulled numerous crappy thrown balls off the turf. Kris Wilson is not the problem with this ****ed up offense.

Spot on. Some of these idiots dont know that it was actually Huard's fault the whole time.

blaise
12-18-2007, 09:12 AM
I know this is off topic, but I didn't see a thread about it, and I'm not allowed to start threads, so:
Is The DA Show on 610 no more? I listen kind of sporadically now, and I know Chris & Cowboy were on yesterday and today. Then when Grunny came on today he said something sort of cryptic and said "Our boy will land on his feet somehwhere."
Did he quit, did he get canned? Anybody know?

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 09:13 AM
I know this is off topic, but I didn't see a thread about it, and I'm not allowed to start threads, so:
Is The DA Show on 610 no more? I listen kind of sporadically now, and I know Chris & Cowboy were on yesterday and today. Then when Grunny came on today he said something sort of cryptic and said "Our boy will land on his feet somehwhere."
It's in the KC Star today.

blaise
12-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Yeah- I just read it on his website, too. I guess I should have done that first.

the Talking Can
12-18-2007, 09:17 AM

610 Sports making changes; DA out at station
By JEFFREY FLANAGAN
The Kansas City Star

W hen Entercom and KCSP (610 AM) acquired the Royals’ radio rights last August, radio insiders suspected it wouldn’t be long before KCSP also tried to create some sort of splash with its talk-show lineup.

Well, the shake-up has officially started at KCSP.

Early-morning host Damon Amendolara is out as the 6 a.m.-to-9 a.m. host. Longtime ABC and ESPN sportscaster Roger Twibell is in.

Twibell’s show is expected to begin Jan. 4.

“We think Roger’s show will be the premier show in Kansas City,” said Dave Alpert, vice president/market manager for Entercom Kansas City. “We feel very lucky to get him.”

Amendolara, better known in radio circles as “DA,” has been with KCSP for five years and moved to the morning slot in the summer of 2004. His last show was Friday.

“It’s disappointing, to say the least,” Amendolara said. “My contract came up Dec. 1, and when we didn’t have any meaningful discussions about renewing it, I knew where I stood.

“Then they pretty much let me know (Dec. 10) that they were going to go another direction. The only thing is, I wish I could have said good-bye to the listeners. I thought I had until this Friday, but after last Friday’s show, they told me that I had done my last show.

“There were some real loyal listeners to the show, and I wish I could have said some kind of farewell to them on the air.”

Amendolara scored a ratings victory in the fall of 2004 — as did most of KCSP at the time — but like the rest of the station, the ratings for his show never consistently threatened the competition at WHB.

“I’m not upset at 610 at all,” Amendolara said. “I understand the business, and if they felt like they needed to go another direction, then I’m not going to trash them. But I was willing to try anything they wanted to do, whether it was to have a co-host or whatever.”

Amendolara said he wasn’t sure what his next move would be.

“I’ve got some feelers out,” he said. “I’d love to stay in Kansas City. I feel like I have some roots here, but I really don’t know what will happen.”

Chris Hamblin and Cory Anderson, who have been doing nights at KCSP, will fill in for DA’s show temporarily.

The station also probably will have a co-host with Twibell.

Other changes?

Former Chief Tim Grunhard’s status in the midmornings on KCSP seems uncertain. Grunhard said he isn’t sure what his future holds at the station, though he said it appeared to him he wouldn’t be host of a talk show there at the start of the new year.

“We are in ongoing discussions with Tim right now,” Alpert said. “We would love to keep Tim at the station in some capacity, perhaps as a football analyst.”

It’s possible Hamblin and Anderson could take over the midmorning slot. And don’t be surprised, either, if Grunhard winds up back at WHB (810 AM).

As for the afternoon shows, Marty Wall’s and Neal Jones’ show appears to be safe, as does the syndicated Jim Rome show.

“We like Marty and Neal,” Alpert said. “We feel they have a good chemistry going.”

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/408149.html

lol...Roger Twibell

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 10:03 AM
The local sports talk radio can fire long time and loved talent but we can't get the King out the door.

BigRedChief
12-21-2007, 09:04 AM

To get this thread back on track after the DA serve.