PDA

View Full Version : Do you recall ?

ROYC75
12-17-2007, 02:06 PM
Screw the Chiefs, but think about the past for a bit here. Other than this year , Do you recall the last time that it didn't bother you if the Chiefs lost ? Or even played for that matter ?

The Marty years spoiled us , having us at top of the division or at least near it year in year out.

For me , It was the Paul Wiggin years ......... yep, back when if you lived in the country, you might of shared a ( phone ) party line with your neighbor down the road.

HemiEd
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
This is a first for me. The loss didn't even bother me yesterday at all. Even during the horrible Ganz/Wiggin/Levy years I had hope. Herm has set the bar on suckage.

seclark
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
i miss the old party lines. if you knew how to dial out correctly, all your toll calls would get billed to your neighbors.
sec

ZepSinger
12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
This is a first for me. The loss didn't even bother me yesterday at all. Even during the horrible Ganz/Wiggin/Levy years I had hope. Herm has set the bar on suckage.

First for me too. I haven't even turned the TV on once in the last 3 games; I could give a crap less about this pathetic season and the outcome of the next two games. I 'd rather it just end now so the appropriate heads can roll sooner rather than later...

Z

jidar
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
i miss the old party lines. if you knew how to dial out correctly, all your toll calls would get billed to your neighbors.
sec

worst neighbor ever

the Talking Can
12-17-2007, 02:16 PM
i enjoyed the game yesterday because i expected and wanted us to lose....

and we do all the things that terrible teams do: penalties on big plays, fumbled punts, ints, blown coverages, stupid play calling, players giving 75% effort...all of it...clown school

Frazod
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
I actually was enjoying yesterday's game. But the minute Brody tossed that first pick, I just knew in my heart we were screwed. This team's confidence is like a balloon - one prick and BOOM it explodes.

And God knows there more than one prick on this team.

the Talking Can
12-17-2007, 02:19 PM
But the minute Brody tossed that first pick, I just knew in my heart we were screwed. This team's confidence is like a balloon - one prick and BOOM it explodes.

ha...so true

HemiEd
12-17-2007, 02:37 PM
I actually was enjoying yesterday's game. But the minute Brody tossed that first pick, I just knew in my heart we were screwed. This team's confidence is like a balloon - one prick and BOOM it explodes.

And God knows there more than one prick on this team.

Good point, and it has to be a coaching flaw. It has been going on all year, back to the first missed field goal, in the first game. The team just seems to quit after that.

Calcountry
12-17-2007, 02:56 PM
i enjoyed the game yesterday because i expected and wanted us to lose....

and we do all the things that terrible teams do: penalties on big plays, fumbled punts, ints, blown coverages, stupid play calling, players giving 75% effort...all of it...clown schoolYes, I was somewhat torn when we scored that second td and went up 14 to 10. Then, when they scored on us, I said, ahhhh that's more like it.

Calcountry
12-17-2007, 02:58 PM
Where was the D on the opening drive? They were MIA. Second drive, they showed up, but they were taking the first one off.

I guess they were saving it for later because they knew the o would do a lot of 3 and outs.