PDA

View Full Version : Changed my mind ... i don't want Carl around at all

Mr. Laz
12-17-2007, 04:08 PM
i've said for years that Carl was a good business guy but a crappy football man ... keep him as CEO but we need a new GM.

nope ... nada ... zilch, i've changed my mind completely about that.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that Carl would be able to keep his nose out of the football end of things if he stays in any capacity. He will still keep Bob Moore in PR ... Dufus Dawes as hatchet media writer. More importantly he would keep this "fans are a necessary evil" attitude at 1 Arrowhead drive.

It's more then just X's and O's, the Chiefs organization needs a change of attitude, and this will never happen with Carl still around. In fact, if the Chiefs didn't hire one of his lackey/puppets as GM i wouldn't put it past Carl to sabotage the new GM just to prove to the fans "how good they had it" under him.

Carl is a freakin weasel and can't be trusted to not taint the next GM.

The Chiefs organization needs an attitude enema and every enema starts with the anus ......... that would be Carl.

he's gotta go completely

the Talking Can
12-17-2007, 04:13 PM
welcome to the year 2000.... :p

dirk digler
12-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Duh :)

Mr. Laz
12-17-2007, 04:14 PM
welcome to the year 2000.... :p
ROFL bastige!

FAX
12-17-2007, 04:15 PM
I don't see why we have to get rid of him completely, Mr. Laz.

Can't we just do like Vlad did and impale him in front of the stadium as a warning to other GMs?

FAX

Mr. Laz
12-17-2007, 04:16 PM

Can't we just do like Vlad did and impale him in front of the stadium as a warning to other GMs?

FAX
ok .... Carl's skull can stay but the rest of him has to go.

siberian khatru
12-17-2007, 04:17 PM
So you're saying, not only should we put a bullet through his head, we need to burn the body, too. Then put it through a press, grind it into dust and then scatter the remains over a remote area of the Pacific?

Mr. Laz
12-17-2007, 04:24 PM
So you're saying, not only should we put a bullet through his head, we need to burn the body, too. Then put it through a press, grind it into dust and then scatter the remains over a remote area of the Pacific?
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4883/nodyz0.gif

total vampire treatment

Brock
12-17-2007, 04:29 PM
The fact they even have a Dawes propoganda column on their website should be convincing enough that that organization needs a complete culture change. It's embarrassing.

the Talking Can
12-17-2007, 04:32 PM
the contempt this franchise has for its fans is breathtaking..and a direct result of Carl Peterson...

siberian khatru
12-17-2007, 04:35 PM
the contempt this franchise has for its fans is breathtaking..and a direct result of Carl Peterson...

It's getting worse the last couple of weeks ... they're feeling cornered and defensive now, so they're lashing out.

It smells like desperation. I think they're finished.

JohninGpt
12-17-2007, 04:36 PM

FAX
The Italians made a wonderful public spectacle of Mussolini.

Hammock Parties
12-17-2007, 04:37 PM
It's getting worse the last couple of weeks ... they're feeling cornered and defensive now, so they're lashing out.

It smells like desperation. I think they're finished.

"Old Tigers, sensing the end, are at their fiercest."

hawkchief
12-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Yes, the stank of Peterson needs to be completely removed from the organization. In other obvious news, water is wet!

Logical
12-17-2007, 05:01 PM
People are finally catching up with my level of disgust, congratulations.

Tribal Warfare
12-17-2007, 05:26 PM
People are finally catching up with my level of disgust, congratulations.

I've been on that train since 1998

Halfcan
12-17-2007, 06:11 PM
I changed my mind too- I decided I dislike falling on my ass on an icy driveway.

Messier
12-17-2007, 06:46 PM
I used to be in the, hate Carl the person, like Carl the GM camp. Now I'm just in the, hate it all camp. I agree that in order to really move forward Peterson has to step down. Staying now would just be a selfish act on his part, and he would have to know he's hurting the team if he doesn't quit.

FAX
12-17-2007, 06:59 PM
... Staying now would just be a selfish act on his part, and he would have to know he's hurting the team if he doesn't quit.

I think you're right about this, Mr. Messier. These days represent a true test of his ego.

FAX