PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs The Herm Drafts: An Analysis

Boris The Great
12-18-2007, 12:13 AM
It seems the anti-Herm crowd has suddenly decided that his drafts have not been that good. Horsepucky, I say.

LETS DO THIS

----

1st Round: Tamba Hali

I am sick of people taking shots at Tamba. What does he have at the moment, 7 sacks? He had 6 going into Sunday, but maybe they only gave him a half for the one he got on Vince Young. We all know the guy has been battling various injuries this season. AND... the way I look at it, he also missed 2 games this year because of the Allen suspension. Without Allen in the lineup, all teams had to do was load up against Tamba. He went without a sack in the first two games. The game Allen came back and teams had to stop putting all their focus on him, Tamba had two sacks. Coincidence?

He needs to improve against the run, but so did Allen at first and he got better. Tamba is a damn good player. Anyone who cannot see that is either blind or their parents were brother and sister.

Score: Herm 1, Haters 0

2nd Round: Bernard Pollard

I am equally sick of people taking shots at Pollard. The guy is in his first year as a starter. Maybe, gasp, shock, he will get better as he learns and gets experience. Or maybe the haters are right and he is just a step or two too slow to be a safety in the NFL.

But guess what? That hardly makes him a bust or a bad player. The guy is a hell of an athlete. He and Donnie Edwards are the same size, put Pollard at LB and he may shine. Hell, tell him to gain 20 pounds and put him at MLB next season, I bet he makes more plays than Harris. His ability on special teams does not even need mentioning. Pollard will be making an impact on this team for years.

Score: Herm 2, Haters 0

3rd Round: Brodie Croyle

Everyone with half a brain should know by now that Croyle will be a good QB. Imagine what he will do when he actually has a line to protect him. Or a running game. That said, I will obstain from counting him in the score since the jury, it can be argued, is still out. But if he is still starting in 2009, every hater on this board should be lining up to give Herm a reach-around.

5th Round: Marcus Maxey

Hey, a bad pick. In the 5th round. Maxey was a starter at Miami, but he did not pan out for whatever reason.

Score: Herm 2, Haters 1

6th Round: Tre Stallings

Nobody knows anything about Stallings, so there will be no score given here.

Score: Herm 2, Haters 1

6th Round: Jeff Webb

Webb seems like a capable 3rd or 4th receiver. He is a 6th round pick, what do you expect from him? To be Randy Moss? And who knows, maybe he will start to emerge if/when he sees more balls thrown his way. But a contributor this late in the draft is a win no matter which way you slice it.

Score: Herm 3, Haters 1

7th Round: Jarrad Page

Page is a 7th round pick and is starting. That is the draft value version of a grand slam. I believe he leads the team in INTs. Some people have taken to knocking him lately, too. What a joke.

Score: Herm 4, Haters 1

Even with an admittedly screwed up scoring system where a possible franchise QB gets the same weight as a 5th round pick at cornerback, the Herm haters have been soundly defeated. Let us move to 2007.

----

1st round: Dwayne Bowe

Please. Do I even need to?

Score: Herm 5, Haters 1

2nd round: Turk McBride
3rd round: Tank Tyler

I group them together since they play similar positions and have seen about the same amount of playing time. It has become trendy to take shots at these guys too, rookies in their first year who have hardly played that much. I think it is valid to criticise Herm for not giving them more of a chance to see what they can do, but it is far too early to criticise them as bad picks. Not every position in the NFL is like running back, where rookies can come in and just take off.

Brodie got no score, so neither do these guys.

Score: Herm 5, Haters 1

5th Round: Kolby Smith

Kolby certainly appears to be a capable NFL running back. What are the Herm-haters/Vermeil-lovers going to say if, in just two years, Herm got better offensive players (at the 3 key skill positions, no less) than anyone Vermeil wanted to add to this team? Croyle, Bowe, and Kolby versus Kris Wilson and Samie Parker? Talk about a mismatch. Notice the key phrase, btw, wanted to add, which disqualifies a certain moody RB.

Score: Herm 6, Haters 1

5th Round: Justin Medlock

Another bad 5th round pick. We all know this was on Carl and his UCLA obsession, but to be sporting we will count it against Herm.

Score: Herm 6, Haters 2

6th Round: Herb Taylor
7th Round: Michael Allen

I group these two together because neither has played. But mark my words, someone (LJ) will get put on IR before our final game so that Allen can be activated from the PS and nobody can take him. And next season, he will be the #2 TE. With Dunn and Wilson, there is just no room for him on the roster right now.

Score: Herm 6, Haters 2

There we have it. 2 bad picks out of 14. 6 picks it is too early to say one way or the other on, but at least 2 of those are generously not being counted in the positive column. And 6 who will be, at a minimum, solid contributors on this team for years, with a couple possible Pro Bowl level players. And none of this is comparing anything to the god-awful drafts before Herm got here. They are simply an analysis of his drafts and his drafts alone.

The last two drafts have been very good at doing exactly what we need, which is to finally start restocking this team with some talent.

Quick, haters! Mount up and tell me why this is wrong!

L.A. Chieffan
12-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Some of the picks turned out good but we could have gotten better value by trading down getting even MORE picks and end up with the same players.

Jeff Webb is brutal. Mark it.
A 2nd round pick for a good ST player is brutal. Mark it.
Tre Stallings is brutal. Mark it

Mecca
12-18-2007, 12:23 AM
This is hilarious.....if a player sucks "not enough is known" but if he's alright Herm gets a point....that's some bias shit.

By the way Pollard ****in blows that shouldn't be a point. Webb shouldn't entail any points either...As of right now Herm is 3/6 on first day picks...that is not impressive.

Hammock Parties
12-18-2007, 12:25 AM
Tank, Turk and Pollard were drafted to be solid starters/potential stars. So far they show no indication they will amount to a hill of beans.

Right now the only picks that can be considered a success are:

Bowe
Hali
Page
Kolby

That's it.

cdcox
12-18-2007, 12:32 AM
Way too early to do this. For example, Bartee was a 2nd round draft choice. His 3rd season was his best statistically, and there was still a chance that he would pan out even then. He was ultimately a bust, but there is no way that you could make that call after 1 or 2 years.

The other problem is that it looking at the number of hits and misses is the wrong metric.

The goal is to win the SB. To win the SB you have to be among the top 4 or 5 teams in the league.

The question is, are you adding new talent that is performing at a high enough level at a fast enough rate to close the gap between your team and the best team in the league? If you are not, you won't reach elite status. If your coach won't get you to elite status, you need to switch no matter how many of the draft choices have "panned out".

FAX
12-18-2007, 12:34 AM
I think your analysis is very good, Mr. Boris The Great. Thanks for posting.

Still, the fact you give the Haters no points for picks that have not seen sufficient PT to evaluate is unfair to the Haters. On the other hand, I think you should have given a point to the Herms for Croyle.

Overall, it was a good job ... but not outstanding. Therefore, I shall call you Mr. Boris The Average.

FAX

Mecca
12-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Way too early to do this. For example, Bartee was a 2nd round draft choice. His 3rd season was his best statistically, and there was still a chance that he would pan out even then. He was ultimately a bust, but there is no way that you could make that call after 1 or 2 years.

The other problem is that it looking at the number of hits and misses is the wrong metric.

The goal is to win the SB. To win the SB you have to be among the top 4 or 5 teams in the league.

The question is, are you adding new talent that is performing at a high enough level at a fast enough rate to close the gap between your team and the best team in the league? If you are not, you won't reach elite status. If your coach won't get you to elite status, you need to switch no matter how many of the draft choices have "panned out".

This team become elite......well we're gonna need about 50 new players...

Hammock Parties
12-18-2007, 12:42 AM

Would you just stop.

cdcox
12-18-2007, 12:43 AM
Tank, Turk and Pollard were drafted to be solid starters/potential stars. So far they show no indication they will amount to a hill of beans.

Bowe
Hali
Page
Kolby

That's it.

I'll take it a step further. Page and Kolby can be considered successful because of the low expectation associated with their draft position. They have already exceeded expectations.

The jury is still out on both Bowe and Hali because of their high draft position. The expectations are much greater, especially if you consider that you want to win a SB. You need elite players, and they are most likely to come in the first round. Not every 1st round pick needs to develop in to an elite player at his position, but some of them do. Hali needs to kick his sophomore slump and improve on his rookie year in season 3 to be considered a success. If he can do that, he can be a solid starter, but I don't see him becoming elite. Bowe is off to a great start, but needs to improve in year 2 and 3 to be considered a successful first round pick. Especially he needs to eliminate drops and improve his ability to separate from defenders. If he can do both of those, while maintaining his YAC ability, I could see him developing into an elite WR.

If you want to win a SB, you have to have high evaluation standards.

SBK
12-18-2007, 12:47 AM
It's too early to judge Turk and Tank, the DT position is a very tough one for a rookie to learn. I'd like to think Pollard and Page are too early to judge too, but they've got to learn quick to make any of us think they're gonna make it as starters.

smittysbar
12-18-2007, 01:15 AM
I agree, that it is still to early to rate at this point, especially last years draft picks

mcan
12-18-2007, 01:41 AM
Well hell, the guy was a scout and a player. It stands to reason that he would be able to see talent.

mylittlepony
12-18-2007, 02:01 AM

overexagerate much?

reddogrw
12-18-2007, 02:04 AM

Bowe
Hali
Page
Kolby

That's it.

from out of state here, so forgive the dumb question - who is the better starting safety - Page or Pollard?

Hammock Parties
09-12-2009, 03:16 AM
Tamba is a damn good player. Anyone who cannot see that is either blind or their parents were brother and sister.

Score: Herm 1, Haters 0

Try again?

His ability on special teams does not even need mentioning. Pollard will be making an impact on this team for years.

Oops!

But if he is still starting in 2009, every hater on this board should be lining up to give Herm a reach-around.

Phew!

6th Round: Jeff Webb

Webb seems like a capable 3rd or 4th receiver. But a contributor this late in the draft is a win no matter which way you slice it.

Score: Herm 3, Haters 1

Hahahahaha!

5th Round: Kolby Smith

Kolby certainly appears to be a capable NFL running back.

Score: Herm 6, Haters 1

Capable at getting hurt?

Quick, haters! Mount up and tell me why this is wrong!

Nah. You did a good job.

Mecca
09-12-2009, 03:28 AM
I am a visionary...

Hammock Parties
09-12-2009, 03:29 AM

Bowe
Hali
Page
Kolby

That's it.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Mecca
09-12-2009, 03:30 AM
If you go back through it now it's actually worse...

Bane
09-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Herm-Fail!!! Discussion over.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dave Lane
09-12-2009, 07:42 AM
God this is like listening to the Republicans in DC. Can anyone be that wrong again :)

DeezNutz
09-12-2009, 07:53 AM

Everyone with half a brain should know by now that Croyle will be a good QB. . . . But if he is still starting in 2009, every hater on this board should be lining up to give Herm a reach-around.

I never really understood the love Croyle received as a potential starter...

His injury history wasn't ever going to go away.

Reerun_KC
09-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Boris the Great?

Fucking Bitch please... YOUR a piece of shit and hid when called out...

You and your Herm love get GTFO..

This is laughable at best... The reason this team is so talent depleated is because of Herm himself...

Scorp
09-12-2009, 08:14 AM
Herm and Carl get ran the f*ck out of town.

Chiefs fans win.......game f*cking OVER!

Reerun_KC
09-12-2009, 08:16 AM
Herm and Carl get ran the f*ck out of town.

Chiefs fans win.......game f*cking OVER!

This,

Regardless of the pathetic talent that was brought in or drafted, Herm took this franchise to depths that were never thought of before.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 08:21 AM
Kolby Smith:

23 Games
147 Carries
507 Yards
3 Touchdowns

Jeff Webb:

31 Games
36 Catches
382 Yards
1 Touchdown

Why are you defending this as good drafting?

milkman
09-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Kolby Smith:

23 Games
147 Carries
507 Yards
3 Touchdowns

Jeff Webb:

31 Games
36 Catches
382 Yards
1 Touchdown

Why are you defending this as good drafting?

Not to defend BTG, but this is from a couple of years ago.

LaChapelle
09-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Vermiel couldn't draft either, seems to be a draft scout problem. The league as a whole is a lot of hit and miss. Surprised it isn't farmed out to some firm with an established record.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 08:32 AM
Not to defend BTG, but this is from a couple of years ago.

Oh shit, you're right. :doh!: I wish I had 3 minutes of my life back for looking up those stats ....

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Actually, it doesn't matter WHEN this thread was posted. In fact, I think my point is even more valid now actually.

Reerun_KC
09-12-2009, 08:36 AM
I am a visionary...

Arent we all...

Many of us seen fail coming from a mile away....

milkman
09-12-2009, 08:39 AM
Actually, it doesn't matter WHEN this thread was posted. In fact, I think my point is even more valid now actually.

The fact is, when this was posted, it wasn't unreasonable to hope for progression from some of the players that he talked about.

Expecting, at that time, however, would have been unrealistic.

But we definitely have the advantage of hindsight now.

smittysbar
09-12-2009, 08:41 AM
He was such a Herm homer

Reerun_KC
09-12-2009, 08:42 AM
He was such a Herm homer
\
I hope he was hit by a bus!

milkman
09-12-2009, 08:43 AM
He was such a Herm homer

Are you saying he roots for ESPN now?

Fairplay
09-12-2009, 08:44 AM
I am so thankful that Herm is gone.

Watching that putz on ESPN makes me want to puke.

DeezNutz
09-12-2009, 08:46 AM
"You play to win the game."

Biggest lie ever perpetuated.

smittysbar
09-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Are you saying he roots for ESPN now?

Oh you could bet the house on it. I will change the channel before I watch that babbling buffoon ever again. NFL Network guys are better anyway.

smittysbar
09-12-2009, 08:48 AM
I am so thankful that Herm is gone.

Watching that putz on ESPN makes me want to puke.

Don't get Flustrated.......

milkman
09-12-2009, 08:53 AM
Oh you could bet the house on it. I will change the channel before I watch that babbling buffoon ever again. NFL Network guys are better anyway.

I don't watch ESPN much, and I do watch a lot of NFL Network.

However, even there, you simply can't get away from ashats and buffons.

I turned it on this morning when I got out of bed, and the show on a was a "Round Table" discussion of the upcoming season.

It included Steve Marriochi, Marshall Faulk, Michel Irving, and Deion Sanders.

I simply can not watch Irving and Sanders.

I want to reach through the TV screen and punch them in the mouth.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 08:57 AM

Herm Edwards guaranteed on ESPN Radio that Oakland will go 8-8 this season. That's all. :shake:

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 08:58 AM

I turned it on this morning when I got out of bed, and the show on a was a "Round Table" discussion of the upcoming season.

Jamie Dukes annoys the shit out of me.

Fairplay
09-12-2009, 09:00 AM

His win/loss ratio is a testament to that quote. :mad:

CaliforniaChief
09-12-2009, 09:00 AM
Who's Herm?

kcfanXIII
09-12-2009, 09:04 AM
lmao, BTG is still around, he just goes by kcjohnny now. did you hear, we're going to win the division this year?

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 09:04 AM

That's why I love offensive coaches. I've never understood the mentality of playing keep-away, or "hoping to hold on to the lead" ...

smittysbar
09-12-2009, 09:08 AM

I actually have grown to like watching Mooch and Sanders, Irving not so much.

Herm Edwards guaranteed on ESPN Radio that Oakland will go 8-8 this season. That's all. :shake:

Wow, just WOW

Agreed

DeezNutz
09-12-2009, 09:09 AM
LMAO

Remember when Herm would mock the post-draft grades the Chiefs received? "This is a C draft?!?"

Yeah, dumb ****, you were kind of right. C was way, way too high.

Buehler445
09-12-2009, 09:09 AM

I simply can not watch Irving and Sanders, and Marriochi.

Sanders adds some good insight, but I can't stand his delivery. Especially when they refer to him as prime time. 1

This. x1000

The unfortunate thing is that there are a LOT of good analysts/smart guys out there. Steve Young IMO, is one of the best analysts out there. I don't even hate Schlereth and Jackson despite them being ex-donkos. Get a guy like Trent Green in there. And FFS have a DISCUSSION. You know, with points, and arguments one way or the other. Don't just line up the next great douchenozzle and have them yell at each other.

milkman
09-12-2009, 09:11 AM
I actually have grown to like watching Mooch and Sanders, Irving not so much.

Mooch and Faulk are OK.

I don't know how anyone can stand to listen to Deion Sanders.

smittysbar
09-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Mooch and Faulk are OK.

I don't know how anyone can stand to listen to Deion Sanders.

LET'S GO PRIMETIME BABY!!!! :evil:

DumbHillbillies
09-12-2009, 09:13 AM

No, he didn't. They asked for a shocking prediction and he said the raiders would go 8-8, hardly a guarantee. I don't understand this obsession with herm he is not the coach anymore so why are guys whining:deevee:
Get over it.

kcfanXIII
09-12-2009, 09:15 AM
sanders is alright, but get him and irving together and they just start jabbering like they are in the cowboys locker room again. good thing prime time doesn't still play for dallas, i don't think that new screen would be big enough to contain his ego.

milkman
09-12-2009, 09:15 AM
Sanders adds some good insight, but I can't stand his delivery. Especially when they refer to him as prime time. 1

This. x1000

The unfortunate thing is that there are a LOT of good analysts/smart guys out there. Steve Young IMO, is one of the best analysts out there. I don't even hate Schlereth and Jackson despite them being ex-donkos. Get a guy like Trent Green in there. And FFS have a DISCUSSION. You know, with points, and arguments one way or the other. Don't just line up the next great douchenozzle and have them yell at each other.

I don't know what it is about Steve Young exactly, but he's another guy I just can't stand to listen to.

The best annalists (I forget who the asshat was that spelled it that way, but it needs to become part of the lexicon), the ones who bring intelligence and offer real insight are Ron Jaworski and Brian Billick.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 09:16 AM
No, he didn't. They asked for a shocking prediction and he said the raiders would go 8-8, hardly a guarantee. I don't understand this obsession with herm he is not the coach anymore so why are guys whining:deevee:
Get over it.

I'm sorry. I was more or less quoting Greeny or Golic or whoever was on with Herm, he used the word "guarantee." My bad. And I'm not whining. I don't post thread about Herm. I thought what he said was amusing, that's all.

milkman
09-12-2009, 09:17 AM
Get over it.

Uh, yes he did.

He guaranteed the Raiders would be 8-8 when he and Eric Casillias stood in as hosts on Mike and Mike in the Morning about three weeks ago.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Uh, yes he did.

He guaranteed the Raiders would be 8-8 when he and Eric Casillias stood in as hosts on Mike and Mike in the Morning about three weeks ago.

Thank you. I stand corrected then LOL.

Buehler445
09-12-2009, 09:19 AM
I don't know what ot is about Steve Young exactly, but he's another guy I just can't stand to listen to.

The best annalists (I forget who the asshat was that spelled it that way, but it needs to become part of the lexicon), the ones who bring intelligence and offer real insight are Ron Jaworski and Brian Billick.

Jaws and Billick are both good. Jaws definitely brings much more X's and O's to the table than does anyone else.

You could be right about Young. I only saw him the first few times he was on. He could have taken to yelling like the other douchenozzles there.

Buehler445
09-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Uh, yes he did.

He said the Chiefs would too. Dude isn't a math whiz.

milkman
09-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Jaws and Billick are both good. Jaws definitely brings much more X's and O's to the table than does anyone else.

You could be right about Young. I only saw him the first few times he was on. He could have taken to yelling like the other douchenozzles there.

He doesn't yell.

He's just brings a smugness to the table.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 09:32 AM
One thing I'll never forget is when Trent Dilfer was on Colin Cowherd and explained what a QB has to remember as far as play calling. Holyshit, that was eye-opening. He rattled off one of the most basic plays, and it was like listening to a mathematician rattle off some equation. Then he went on to explain that that one simple play had like 5 variations depending on the defense. (They were talking about Vince Young and decision making) It was cool to hear a former QB actually give insight to what goes on in the huddle for once.

milkman
09-12-2009, 09:40 AM
One thing I'll never forget is when Trent Dilfer was on Colin Cowherd and explained what a QB has to remember as far as play calling. Holyshit, that was eye-opening. He rattled off one of the most basic plays, and it was like listening to a mathematician rattle off some equation. Then he went on to explain that that one simple play had like 5 variations depending on the defense. (They were talking about Vince Young and decision making) It was cool to hear a former QB actually give insight to what goes on in the huddle for once.

Yeah, Dilfer, while not a great QB, has gone on to become one of the most insightful annalists out there.

DumbHillbillies
09-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Uh, yes he did.

Uh, no he didn't. I was watching and i remember it going down more like this..

August 9, 2009 1:24 pmScore: 109

I was watching NFL Live on thursday (maybe it was friday) and one of the host said Herm Edwards made a bold prediction on a morning radio show. They BOLD PREDICTION was "the Raiders will go 8-8" and maybe make the playoffs. Herm said he sure did say it and on the morning show (i think that was mike and mike) he pulled out a raiders helmet (but he choose not to put it on). He also said he think the cheifs a do prety good but that was just to keep the heat off of him for looking like a unloyal former coach, but also on nfl live the Lions former GM Matt Millen also gave his thought on the prediction and he was saying yes he think it will happen because he belives we have all the young talent and its about time we start making a leaps to be that once proud franchise.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/16523115/0/0/16524248

Note the words bold prediction and not guarantee. After he said this the media ran with it and twisted it like they usually do.

JuicesFlowing
09-12-2009, 09:51 AM
Note the words bold prediction and not guarantee. After he said this the media ran with it and twisted it like they usually do.

Milkman and I both heard the word "guaranteed" on the radio. You obviously didn't. This argument is pointless. This is why the middle east has had war for centuries. LOL

milkman
09-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Uh, no he didn't. I was watching and i remember it going down more like this..

August 9, 2009 1:24 pmScore: 109

I was watching NFL Live on thursday (maybe it was friday) and one of the host said Herm Edwards made a bold prediction on a morning radio show. They BOLD PREDICTION was "the Raiders will go 8-8" and maybe make the playoffs. Herm said he sure did say it and on the morning show (i think that was mike and mike) he pulled out a raiders helmet (but he choose not to put it on). He also said he think the cheifs a do prety good but that was just to keep the heat off of him for looking like a unloyal former coach, but also on nfl live the Lions former GM Matt Millen also gave his thought on the prediction and he was saying yes he think it will happen because he belives we have all the young talent and its about time we start making a leaps to be that once proud franchise.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/16523115/0/0/16524248

I don't give a rat's ass how they presented his "bold prediction" on NFL live.

I listened to the fucking Mike an Mike show that he made the bold prediction on.

He gauranteed the fucking Raiders would win 8 games.

DumbHillbillies
09-12-2009, 09:59 AM
I don't give a rat's ass how they presented his "bold prediction" on NFL live.

I listened to the ****ing Mike an Mike show that he made the bold prediction on.

He gauranteed the ****ing Raiders would win 8 games.\

Damn, people can't disagree without someone getting their panties in a bunch. I agree with you JuicesFlowing this argument is pointless and a waste of energy i won't comment on it further. Cheers

milkman
09-12-2009, 10:01 AM
\

Damn, people can't disagree without someone getting their panties in a bunch. I agree with you JuicesFlowing this argument is pointless and a waste of energy i won't comment on it further. Cheers

You're telling me I didn't hear what I heard, you're damn right I'm going to call your dumb ass out.

TEX
09-12-2009, 10:52 AM
LMAO

Remember when Herm would mock the post-draft grades the Chiefs received? "This is a C draft?!?"

Yeah, dumb ****, you were kind of right. C was way, way too high.

He would also go back and knock those before him. Well it looks like Herm was just as BAD at drafting as he was at coaching.

notorious
09-12-2009, 11:11 AM
\
I hope he was hit by a bus!

The same bus Herm threw his players under?

'Hamas' Jenkins
09-12-2009, 11:24 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iGT08DTk3NM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iGT08DTk3NM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

FAX
09-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Faiders going 8 and 8? Could happen, I guess. But, I kinda doubt it.

The thing that sits on my twinkie is that Herm is actually a RAIDERS FAN!!! A friggin' RAIDERS FAN!!! In case you guys didn't hear, he's a goddamn, stinking RAIDERS FAN!!!

That, alone, should have immediately disqualified him for consideration as HC of the Chiefs. Carl Peterson gave up a friggin' pick to hire a RAIDERS FAN to be head coach of our team!! What in the name of Mr. milkman's shrunken head collection was he thinking? Whatever it was, it was more than enough reason to hit him with your car if you happen to see him crossing the street.

FAX

TEX
09-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Faiders going 8 and 8? Could happen, I guess. But, I kinda doubt it.

The thing that sits on my twinkie is that Herm is actually a RAIDERS FAN!!! A friggin' RAIDERS FAN!!! In case you guys didn't hear, he's a goddamn, stinking RAIDERS FAN!!!

That, alone, should have immediately disqualified him for consideration as HC of the Chiefs. Carl Peterson gave up a friggin' pick to hire a RAIDERS FAN to be head coach of our team!! What in the name of Mr. milkman's shrunken head collection was he thinking? Whatever it was, it was more than enough reason to hit him with your car if you happen to see him crossing the street.

FAX

Herm will eventually coah them. Now THAT will be funny..ROFL

Dave Lane
09-12-2009, 12:37 PM
This,

Regardless of the pathetic talent that was brought in or drafted, Herm took this franchise to depths that were never thought of before.

It was virtually as bad as the Raiders and thats frightening on any level.

Dave Lane
09-12-2009, 12:46 PM
Herm will eventually coah them. Now THAT will be funny..ROFL

Oh god please I will worship any god that makes this happen. It would be the greatest day of my life :) :) :)