PDA

View Full Version : Are people still happy with the game nachos?

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 01:39 PM
At last weeks game they were those little pre-packaged tortilla chips wrapped in plastic and put in a cardboard tray kind of nachos. And to top it off they had those little enclosed containers of cheese or salsa.

What happened to the sloppy cheese running all over the nachos and over the side of the tray nachos?

88TG88
12-18-2007, 01:42 PM
Dammit Herm/Carl

Saulbadguy
12-18-2007, 01:43 PM
New sponsor - the "official chips of the Kansas City Chiefs."

talastan
12-18-2007, 01:46 PM
In order to save me...ahem...I mean the franchise some money we will be cutting back on extra cheese for the nachos. However with our new state of the art packaging we'll be able to ensure a clean enviroment for our newly renovated Arrowhead Stadium. Therefore cutting cleanup costs as well to add to my...ahem...I mean the franchise profits!! - Carl CeePee

Demonpenz
12-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Honestly mike mikenger the manager of the nacho stand in my section is not getting it done. GUT THIS FRANCHISE

Nightfyre
12-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Nominated for "Discuss" level thread treatment!

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Nominated for "Discuss" level thread treatment!
I'll nominate you pal. Come here...
http://sitemaker.umich.edu/vartanian.356/files/3-stooges.jpg

Nightfyre
12-18-2007, 02:00 PM
I'll nominate you pal. Come here...
http://sitemaker.umich.edu/vartanian.356/files/3-stooges.jpg
NOT THE EARS! Also, priest wanted to let you know, the nacho dip is satisfactory, but the chips should be white-corn triangles, not yellow-corn circles.

Bob Dole
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Does Bob Dole need to remind you of the potential hazards of excessive, spilled nacho cheese sauce?

BigRedChief
12-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Does Bob Dole need to remind you of the potential hazards of excessive, spilled nacho cheese sauce?
So FDE takes a spill and we can't enjoy our old school nachos anymore?

RJ
12-18-2007, 02:24 PM
As long as Carl knows that you guys are willing to accept mediocre nachos you'll get mediocre nachos. When you stop buying the nachos you might see an improvement. How many years has it been since the Chiefs gave you championship nachos and how many more are you willing to wait?

StcChief
12-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Thick stale chips with plenty of runny cheese /jalapenos
or little fresh packets to make your own ? :hmmm: choices

SLAG
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM
THey still have Gooey Nachos at the K

scooter
12-18-2007, 03:39 PM
As long as Carl knows that you guys are willing to accept mediocre nachos you'll get mediocre nachos. When you stop buying the nachos you might see an improvement. How many years has it been since the Chiefs gave you championship nachos and how many more are you willing to wait?

You may not have heard...but I believe our nachos are in rebuilding mode. The vendors can only work with the chips and cheese-like substance that they are given. We have the chips we are going to have the rest of the season...we cannot just go out and pick up new chips off of the street. All they can do is re-heat the cheese that they already have. Everyone is used to the super-deluxe-wonder nachoes in the past...well we don't have that now. The fans really just need to GET OVER IT!!

Stewie
12-18-2007, 03:50 PM
Apparently this is rocket science for ballpark vendors.

BigRedChief
12-19-2007, 12:03 PM
You may not have heard...but I believe our nachos are in rebuilding mode. The vendors can only work with the chips and cheese-like substance that they are given. We have the chips we are going to have the rest of the season...we cannot just go out and pick up new chips off of the street. All they can do is re-heat the cheese that they already have. Everyone is used to the super-deluxe-wonder nachoes in the past...well we don't have that now. The fans really just need to GET OVER IT!!
Good effort. Rep.

DJJasonp
12-19-2007, 12:38 PM
Apparently this is rocket science for ballpark vendors.

C'mon now....those are those crazy arena league nachos....my wife was telling me she saw something about those on that crazy intraweb thingy.

grandllamajr
12-19-2007, 12:43 PM
I see this thread is a big metaphor for this organization. I'm about tired of these nachos. I like them sloppy I wanted cheese on my shirt now all I get is crappy cheese and theres not enough for it to drip on my shirt.

chasedude
12-19-2007, 12:47 PM
GET OVER IT!!! /Herm