PDA

View Full Version : So McLain...

Sully
12-20-2007, 07:19 PM
...is standing there trying to find out where his wife is by typing her name into the keypad, and the front desk guy is chatting with him. When John finally finds his wife's name, the guy at the desk tells him, "They are the only ones left in the building."

Why couldn't the asshole tell him all that before he spent all the time typing in his wife's name?

..>What a dick...

Sully
12-20-2007, 07:19 PM
BTW...

Has anyone ever read the book this movie was based off of? I can't believe I never have.

Sully
12-20-2007, 07:45 PM
"Fine. Report me! Come the **** down here and arrest me! Just send the police right now!..."

Adept Havelock
12-20-2007, 07:47 PM
BTW...

Has anyone ever read the book this movie was based off of? I can't believe I never have.

I haven't, though it's one of my favorite Christmas movies.

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 07:50 PM
"Just the fax, maam."

Sully
12-20-2007, 07:57 PM
"Just the fax, maam."
That's from the VERY underrated second installment. It seems every time I turn on the TV the third one is on, but they never show the second.

Sully
12-20-2007, 07:57 PM
"Welcome to the party, Pal!"

Sully
12-20-2007, 07:58 PM
I haven't, though it's one of my favorite Christmas movies.
My wife just called and asked what I was doing.
I told her I was watching my favorite Christmas movie... she couldn't guess which one.

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 08:01 PM
That's from the VERY underrated second installment. It seems every time I turn on the TV the third one is on, but they never show the second.Is it? I got them mixed up, then. My bad.

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 08:02 PM
It's christmas time in Hollis, Queens.
Mama's in the kitchen cookin' collard greens.

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:07 PM
Is it? I got them mixed up, then. My bad.
Yeah, he kills the guy in the baggage room, then takes his fingerprints and faxes them back to Powell. The hot girl behind the counter flirts with him, he holds up his ring and says your quote.

I've seen these far too many times...

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Yeah, he kills the guy in the baggage room, then takes his fingerprints and faxes them back to Powell. The hot girl behind the counter flirts with him, he holds up his ring and says your quote.

I've seen these far too many times...Can't say I blame you. That was my favorite action series growing up.

Somehow I got tickets to an early screening of the first one, came with a T-shirt. Once I actually saw the movie, I went around wearing that shirt every time it was clean, and bragging about it at school till it released.

Big stuff, back in the day.

Dave Lane
12-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Well Yipppeee Kia-yay Mother****er

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:13 PM
"Send in the car. Send in the car."

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:19 PM
"Glass. Who gives shit about glass?"

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:19 PM
ROFL

"Asshole? I'm not the one who just got butt****ed on national TV."

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Greatest movie of all time.

"Just trying to fire down a thousand year old twinkie. What's in those things, anyway?"

"Sugar enriched flour. Partially hydrogenated vegetable oil. Polysorbate 60, yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."

ChiefaRoo
12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
"Ah, Americans, all the same. Well let me tell you something Mr. Cowboy Roy Rogers is not going to ride in to save Grace Kelly."

"It was Gary Cooper asshole"

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
"Ah, Americans, all the same. Well let me tell you something Mr. Cowboy Roy Rogers is not going to ride in to save Grace Kelly."

"It was Gary Cooper asshole"LMAO

That's a good one.

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:30 PM
I wonder how the Ellis situation was handled in the aftermath of the Nakatomi tragedy. Do you think McClain and the police threw him under the bus and were truthful with what he did, or do you think they swept it under the rug and made him out to be a sort of hero?

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2007, 08:33 PM
I wonder how the Ellis situation was handled in the aftermath of the Nakatomi tragedy. Do you think McClain and the police threw him under the bus and were truthful with what he did, or do you think they swept it under the rug and made him out to be a sort of hero?

Good question. You'd imagine that he'd probably just be considered another murdered hostage by the media, and Holly didn't mention anything him on the plane in the second movie which leads me to think that the media never caught wind of it.

However, Col. Stuart did tell McLane that he was "out of his league" on Nightline. Maybe Koppel busted his balls about that after ole' Dwayne T. Robinson pushed that issue. However, given the incompetence of the LAPD in that situation, I'd imagine Robinson got his ass shitcanned after his handling of the situation.

Rasputin
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
"OH MY GOD THE Quarterback IS TOAST!"

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Good question. You'd imagine that he'd probably just be considered another murdered hostage by the media, and Holly didn't mention anything him on the plane in the second movie which leads me to think that the media never caught wind of it.

However, Col. Stuart did tell McLane that he was "out of his league" on Nightline. Maybe Koppel busted his balls about that after ole' Dwayne T. Robinson pushed that issue. However, given the incompetence of the LAPD in that situation, I'd imagine Robinson got his ass shitcanned after his handling of the situation.

I think he was fired and became a high school principal. Anachronisms aside, that'd be a fair assumption.

ROFL

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/columbia_pictures/not_another_teen_movie/paul_gleason/teen2.jpg

ChiefaRoo
12-20-2007, 08:41 PM
LMAO

That's a good one.

I watched it the other night. It really is a good Christmas movie. Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman were excellent in that flick. "HANS!!!!!"

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:42 PM
"You ask for miracles...
...I give you the F...B...I."

Tribal Warfare
12-20-2007, 08:47 PM
Die Hard 2 will be on at 9:30 on the Fox Movie Channel, FYI

Sully
12-20-2007, 08:52 PM
"You shoulda heard your brother squeal....
...when I broke his ****ing neck!"

"I'm gonna kill ya, I'm gonna cook ya, and I'm gonna ****in' eat ya..."

chagrin
12-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Never watch those movies on regular TV networks, some of the most poorly produced overdubs ever reside on that one.

Sully
12-20-2007, 09:09 PM
I can't imagine how painful that would be.

Demonpenz
12-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Never watch those movies on regular TV networks, some of the most poorly produced overdubs ever reside on that one.

Yippie kayee mother lover

Tribal Warfare
12-20-2007, 09:17 PM

Fox Movie Channel, is just like HBO(uncensored)

KcMizzou
12-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Yippie kayee mother loverThat reminds me of, "This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!"

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-20-2007, 10:09 PM
That reminds me of, "This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!"

You see what happens, Larry?

ChiefaRoo
12-20-2007, 10:16 PM
You see what happens, Larry?
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p79lKeQMBPc&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p79lKeQMBPc&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hammock Parties
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
NOW I HAVE A MACHINE GUN
HO HO HO