PDA

View Full Version : need the experts!!!

smittysbar
12-22-2007, 11:54 AM
Got my line up set pretty much for the weekend. But need some opinions on this.

Barber tonight @ Carolina, or Kolby tomorrow @ Detroit. I am thinking Barber.

And Dallas or Charger D?

Rasputin
12-22-2007, 12:11 PM
I'm not a FF expert, I am too big of a Chiefs :homer: to play. Last year I tried it but didn't work out to well, Picking all Chiefs anyways just wasn't the best way to play FF I guess :shake:

I'm not even playing this year, I can never root for the other team. Unless it is for Draft picks :drool:

smittysbar
12-22-2007, 12:17 PM
Had a friend that had Rivers. He was at the KC SD game last year. Rivers throws a TD and no shit, all decked out in KC gear, stands up and screams YES! everyone around him was like WTF, he turned and said as serious as could be, "I started him at QB this week" turned back around and sat down like nothing had happened. Everyone was still staring at him in amazement, I just about got down I was laughing so hard.

Nzoner
12-22-2007, 12:22 PM
Barber

My reasoning,must win game for Dallas for home-field advantage plus I think they only ran the ball like 15 times or so last week in the loss to Philly.

Don't know your scoring but I'm thinking he should be a decent play with at least 1 td.

smittysbar
12-22-2007, 04:03 PM
I am thinking Dallas D tonight. They may be out to prove something

StcChief
12-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Barber tonite. Kolby should be decent.....

Dallas likely pissed after 10-6 last week with Philly.

bet Jessica is a no show....

Bump
12-22-2007, 05:12 PM
Barber, he's a beast

CHENZ A!
12-22-2007, 05:36 PM
I'd definetly go with Barber. Then also Dallas D but thats only because I hate SD and it's so damn hard to predict what defenses will do from week to week.

Now everybody help me out and pick 2 out of these 3.

Clinton Portis @Min
LenDale White vsNYJ
Marshawn Lynch vsNYG

thanks!

Nzoner
12-22-2007, 05:44 PM
I'd definetly go with Barber. Then also Dallas D but thats only because I hate SD and it's so damn hard to predict what defenses will do from week to week.

Now everybody help me out and pick 2 out of these 3.

Clinton Portis @Min
LenDale White vsNYJ
Marshawn Lynch vsNYG

thanks!

With Minny's run D that is a no brainer

CHENZ A!
12-22-2007, 05:53 PM
With Minny's run D that is a no brainer

Right, but it is a ppr league, and portis torched the Giants supposed top 10 run D for 126 yds last week. I just would feel real dumb if I lost the superbowl because I didn't start one of the guys who has been kicking ass for me all yr long. I probably won't decide for sure until tomorrow morning. :banghead:

Nzoner
12-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Right, but it is a ppr league,

Damnit if you're gonna ask for ff advice give us ALL the specifics beforehand :)

Chiefs_5627
12-22-2007, 06:00 PM
Had a friend that had Rivers. He was at the KC SD game last year. Rivers throws a TD and no shit, all decked out in KC gear, stands up and screams YES! everyone around him was like WTF, he turned and said as serious as could be, "I started him at QB this week" turned back around and sat down like nothing had happened. Everyone was still staring at him in amazement, I just about got down I was laughing so hard.

LMAO, wasnt there a commercial with the same thing?

barry_smilez20
12-22-2007, 07:24 PM
romo shall choke