PDA

View Full Version : Gawd I hope

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Bom Trady breaks his thumb on a Dolphin helmet while throwing a pass to Mandy Ross who blows out his knee and fumbles the ball and a Dolphin defender picks it up and runs over that Stinky McStink Face of a HC for NE :banghead:

PC version for the sandy manginas

Tom Brady Throws for 5000 yards and 8 Million TDS breaks every NFL Record Possible including winning the next 20 Super Bowls in a row and Randy Moss breaks the NFL single season rushing record and Bill Belicheck becomes the first NFL coach to go 99-0:Peace:

Both have an equal shot of happening

Jenson71
12-23-2007, 04:03 PM
I hope they go 16-0

Dave Lane
12-23-2007, 04:04 PM
I hope they go 16-0

Me too they are everything I wish the Chiefs were.

Dave

Mecca
12-23-2007, 04:06 PM
It's pure class to wish evil shit on the best players in the league at their respective positions...

Jealous much?

POND_OF_RED
12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Can't say I'm a fan of the Patriots, but I can say I hate the 72 dolphins champagne celebration every year more than anything. It will be nice to go without that this year.

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:08 PM
It's pure class to wish evil shit on the best players in the league at their respective positions...

Jealous much?

Go pound sand crybaby

Mecca
12-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Laurence Maroney just said something to you...

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:10 PM
I hope they go 16-0

I'm telling you after dealing with the Bawstone fans after they swept the Rockies in the WS you wouldn't wish that...arrogant pricks

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
Laurence Maroney just said something to you...
He can suck a fart out of my ass

Mecca
12-23-2007, 04:12 PM
They can not possibly be any more arrogant than the 72 Dolphins, I didn't care then when all of them came out of the woodwork..

I want them to go undefeated.

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Can't say I'm a fan of the Patriots, but I can say I hate the 72 dolphins champagne celebration every year more than anything. It will be nice to go without that this year.

So you can deal with a champagne celebration over a city celebration of winning the WS/SB and NBA championship? (The Celts are looking really good)

Deberg_1990
12-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Bom Trady breaks his thumb on a Dolphin helmet while throwing a pass to Mandy Ross who blows out his knee and fumbles the ball and a Dolphin defender picks it up and runs over that Stinky McStink Face of a HC for NE :banghead:

Classy

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:14 PM
They can not possibly be any more arrogant than the 72 Dolphins, I didn't care then when all of them came out of the woodwork..

I want them to go undefeated.

Did you sit next to any boston fans during game 4 of the WS?

Deberg_1990
12-23-2007, 04:15 PM
(The Celts are looking really good)

I think whoever comes out of the West might have something to say about that.

Its a loooong season.

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:15 PM
Classy

you guys are being vaginas today...seriously stop being so sensitive you sallies

chiefsfan987
12-23-2007, 04:16 PM
I hope they go 16-0 and lose in thier first playoff game.

Mecca
12-23-2007, 04:17 PM
You hate a team because they are good...what can be worse than that? It's pure jealousy? If this city was like Boston we'd all be arrogant too...that must be a great place to be a sports fan.

jAZ
12-23-2007, 04:17 PM
Me too they are everything I wish the Chiefs were.

Dave
Agreed.

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:21 PM
I think whoever comes out of the West might have something to say about that.

Its a loooong season.

I'd like to think so ...(I'm a Nuggets fan) but just taking a quick look what has happened to Boston so far

1. Red Sux win WS
2. Patsies go 15-0 ( and are SB contenders)
3. Boston College Top 20 finish in the Citrus Bowl
4. Celts are on fire at 21-3

Bush Lied Patsies go undefeated...F**K!

POND_OF_RED
12-23-2007, 04:24 PM
I'm telling you after dealing with the Bawstone fans after they swept the Rockies in the WS you wouldn't wish that...arrogant pricks
How were they arrogant? Did they celebrate too much? Or tell you their team was better than yours? (which was proven on the field) How would you have acted if the Rockies swept? I bet you wouldn't have went crazy and celebrated. You would have acted graceful and treated it like a normal day. Their favorite team won the ****ing world series...they have a right to be arrogant for a little while. This is a stupid reason to wish injury on players....

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:25 PM
You hate a team because they are good...what can be worse than that? It's pure jealousy? If this city was like Boston we'd all be arrogant too...that must be a great place to be a sports fan.

no I hate them because their fans are assholes....I never shat all over Florida Panther or NJ Devil fans when the Avs won the Stanley Cup....

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:27 PM
How were they arrogant? Did they celebrate too much? Or tell you their team was better than yours? (which was proven on the field) How would you have acted if the Rockies swept? I bet you wouldn't have went crazy and celebrated. You would have acted graceful and treated it like a normal day. Their favorite team won the ****ing world series...they have a right to be arrogant for a little while. This is a stupid reason to wish injury on players....

Maybe because they wouldn't quit talking shit in front of my 5 year old nephew and then egged on some people into a fight after a game .... done ASSuming yet?

Skip Towne
12-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Maybe because they wouldn't quit talking shit in front of my 5 year old nephew and then egged on some people into a fight after a game .... done ASSuming yet?
Why didn't you run 'em in?

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:31 PM
This is a stupid reason to wish injury on players....

why are you so uptight? I mean I would trade a players career for knowledge of my powers of persuasion over the universe :rolleyes:

Demonpenz
12-23-2007, 04:33 PM
boston sucks. A town so dumb they people were killed by syrup

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:34 PM
boston sucks. A town so dumb they people were killed by syrup

:spock:

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Why didn't you run 'em in?

for the same reason you don't run around installing dishes while @ chiefs games :shrug:

POND_OF_RED
12-23-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm sure it didn't take much to "egg" them on. So they talked shit so much that the Rockies fans fought them? Sounds to me like the Rockies fans have the problem if they're fighting over some guy talking shit about a baseball team. Sounds to me like you just got the drunk group of fans that like to talk shit. Every stadium has them. Done ASSuming that all of there fans are like that?

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Done ASSuming that all of there fans are like that?

No now leave my thread Sandy Bergina

chiefsfan987
12-23-2007, 04:42 PM

All teams have their bad fans and in fact what you just said reminded me of an incident that made me embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan for a day a few years ago. I had went to Kansas City to watch the Chiefs play the Raiders on Christmas day and had a blast. The game was close, the crowd was in the game, and of course we won it at the end.

As soon as the game was over we made our way back to the car and along the way we spotted a dad and his son who couldn't have been more than 5 or 6. I saw a few fans heckling them back to their car and a couple guys threw beer at them and one guy spit at them. I realize that the Raiders are our rivals, but come on, that was a sh**** thing to do. Here you have this kid who probably got tickets to the game as a Christmas present and was probably stoked to go to the game only to have rotten, drunk fans heckle him the whole way back to their car.

Skip Towne
12-23-2007, 04:46 PM
for the same reason you don't run around installing dishes while @ chiefs games :shrug:
Not quite the same thing.

DenverChief
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
All teams have their bad fans and in fact what you just said reminded me of an incident that made me embarrassed to be a Chiefs fan for a day a few years ago.

I thought you were going to mention the chiefs fan who took a dive thru the gates BBQ tent

supercoupe91
12-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Patriots 15-0.

Cleo Lemmon is a baby carrot.

|Zach|
12-23-2007, 06:02 PM
Patriots 15-0.

Cleo Lemmon is a baby carrot.
WTH is this baby carrot stuff you always talk about.