PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs fans deserve what they get

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Just give up on the QB after 6 f*cking starts. Seriously, noone has the patience to wait and let a QB go through growing pains. Yeah, the year has sucked. So f*ckin' what. We've had a year like this coming for a long time.

Manning threw 28 picks and danced around like pirouetting bitch his first year. Croyle won't be Manning, but this talk of we need to draft a QB in the first and/or bring in a free agent is absolute insanity.

Give him a full year of starting, and if he sucks, then we can go after a QB. It's not like quarterback is the missing link on this team, we have holes at about 15 of 22 positions.

Demonpenz
12-23-2007, 08:33 PM
croyle hasn't really showed anything that makes me think he is going to get better

blueballs
12-23-2007, 08:35 PM
bitch about conservative Herm
then bitch about taking a chance at QB
loosing sucks

Mecca
Peyton Manning wasn't made of glass.....

Croyle has been starting less than half a season and that's 2 games already....I don't think Croyle could ever play 16 games. If you can show me an injury prone QB that won something I'd like to see it.

Demonpenz
maybe we can get a vet in here until croyle decides he is dedicated to football

chiefforlife
12-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Most of the posts I read, people are willing to let him slide on his mistakes. Its just that when he slides he breaks.

FRAGILE-HANDLE WITH CARE.

KEEP QB RIGHT SIDE UP!

'Hamas' Jenkins
12-23-2007, 08:36 PM
Peyton Manning wasn't made of glass.....

Croyle has been starting less than half a season and that's 2 games already....I don't think Croyle could ever play 16 games. If you can show me an injury prone QB that won something I'd like to see it.

Just give him time. They are handling him with the softest of kid gloves right now.

FringeNC
12-23-2007, 08:37 PM
croyle hasn't really showed anything that makes me think he is going to get better

Has Tavaris Jackson shown anything (other than bad taste for wearing the gold chain while playing)? Just wondering...he's another young quarterback and on TV right now. And to me, Brodie is much more impressive thus far.

TN_Chief
12-23-2007, 08:37 PM
I have no problem with growing pains out of Croyle. I have a huge problem with the continued ineptitude from the front office and coaching staff.

sedated
12-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Just give him time.

...in the pocket

OnTheWarpath15
12-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Damn, Hamas. You were reading my mind.

This franchise needs a housecleaning from CP all the way down to some of it's retarded ass fans.

**** it.

Let's spend a Top 5 draft pick on a QB, and after 5 games NEXT YEAR, we can throw him on the ****ing scrap heap too.

Some of you people deserve about five 2-14 seasons in a row.

Go root for the ****ing Patriots.

Mecca
12-23-2007, 08:41 PM
It's nice to get indignant like that but what has Croyle done to show anything? He has a strong arm..he makes a play sometimes, he screws up sometimes, young QB traits.

But he still hasn't even remotely dispelled that he's injury prone, he's actually proving that more. I don't know about other people but I think building your team around an injury prone QB is asking for problems.

Demonpenz
we don't need to waste a pick we can get some o line help with pics bring in a vet until croyle is ready

MadMax
Just give up on the QB after 6 f*cking starts. Seriously, noone has the patience to wait and let a QB go through growing pains. Yeah, the year has sucked. So f*ckin' what. We've had a year like this coming for a long time.

Manning threw 28 picks and danced around like pirouetting bitch his first year. Croyle won't be Manning, but this talk of we need to draft a QB in the first and/or bring in a free agent is absolute insanity.

Give him a full year of starting, and if he sucks, then we can go after a QB. It's not like quarterback is the missing link on this team, we have holes at about 15 of 22 positions.

Yep yep and ****in yep, they deserve old back ups and turds forever...Maybe we shall call them " Carl's Kids " ya know like Jerry's kids... ROFL

Demonpenz
12-23-2007, 08:46 PM
If we get mcnabb it will solidify the position and give croyle more time while giving us a big name to draw in fans

blueballs
12-23-2007, 08:49 PM
McNabb would tell Curl to **** off
so there is one good thing about him
but that's about it

smittysbar
12-23-2007, 09:03 PM
I agree 100 % with this thread topic!

We have to give him a chance. If you want to bitch about something bitch that Herm didn't start him so that we would actually know WTF we have in him. Keep bitching, maybe they will go with Huard again, so you have a legitimate reason to be upset.

doomy3
12-23-2007, 09:11 PM
This thread is right on. There are so many bitches on this board it isn't even funny. People bitch because they want to see more young players, then they bitch about mistakes. Or if they aren't played because our team isn't ready to have a young QB behind a dogshit Oline because the QB will get hurt, they bitch because he isn't playing. I have said it all year, but Herm is in a no win situation with these fans.

FloridaMan88
12-23-2007, 09:21 PM

The concern among most Chiefs fans has to do with Croyle's inability to stay healthy. Seriously do you need to be a seasoned veteran to stay healthy and NOT get injured? The rap on Croyle (and one of the primary reasons he slid to the 3rd round of the 2006 draft) coming out of college was his durability issues and getting injured TWICE during his brief run as a starting QB has only added to those concerns.

splatbass
12-23-2007, 09:21 PM
But he still hasn't even remotely dispelled that he's injury prone, he's actually proving that more. I don't know about other people but I think building your team around an injury prone QB is asking for problems.

Maybe if he wasn't behind the worst Oline in the league he wouldn't get hurt. We need to get a better line and give him a chance. NO QB will have a chance behind this line. We could draft a QB in the first, but how did that work out for Oakland? You put a young QB behind a bad line and that is what happens. We need to fix the line before we worry about a QB.

Mecca
12-23-2007, 09:23 PM
He hasn't really gotten hit that much in the pocket to be honest.....he isn't getting obliterated.

12-23-2007, 09:25 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/jackass500/mspin.gif

blueballs
12-23-2007, 09:26 PM
Huard played better after his bruises healed
Brodie doesn't get sacked like HUTARD

doomy3
12-23-2007, 09:26 PM

What about Croyle exactly would make you say that he isn't dedicated to football? Because he got hurt? I guess Trent Green isn't dedicated to football either?

Demonpenz
12-23-2007, 09:37 PM
What about Croyle exactly would make you say that he isn't dedicated to football? Because he got hurt? I guess Trent Green isn't dedicated to football either?

while tom brady was taking his recievers out and practicing routes croyle spent the entire offseason getting married.

blueballs
12-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Kellie is KC's Jessica Simpson
hahahahaha

doomy3
12-23-2007, 09:40 PM
while tom brady was taking his recievers out and practicing routes croyle spent the entire offseason getting married.

Well, those 8 month weddings will do that to a guy :rolleyes:

How dare Brodie gets married! We should only have celebate QBs on this team!!

Pablo
12-23-2007, 09:40 PM
Brodie has the great fortune to play behind the worst offensive line in the NFL.

In college, he played behind one of the worst offensive lines in college football.

What a lucky guy.

kc1977
12-23-2007, 09:51 PM

It is so effing funny to listen to all you who think Carl, etc. suck and they can't put a team together and they can't draft worth a damn, but yet,

HOLY SMOKES...

They struck GOLD with a 3rd round QB pick. Pure Genius. They were right on the money with this pick.

BULLSHT - He's just as big of a waste as all the other effing draft picks, free agent signings, jokes of a season, etc. that have happened in the last decade.

kc1977
12-23-2007, 09:53 PM
This thread is right on. I have said it all year, but Herm is in a no win situation with these fans.

Buddy - Just a guess, but I think most people on this thread who want to give Brodie more chances are also more than ready to throw Herm under a bus.

doomy3
12-23-2007, 09:54 PM
It is so effing funny to listen to all you who think Carl, etc. suck and they can't put a team together and they can't draft worth a damn, but yet,

HOLY SMOKES...

They struck GOLD with a 3rd round QB pick. Pure Genius. They were right on the money with this pick.

BULLSHT - He's just as big of a waste as all the other effing draft picks, free agent signings, jokes of a season, etc. that have happened in the last decade.

I don't think anyone is declaring that the Chiefs "struck gold" with Brodie just yet, but the more logical Chiefs' fans understand that 6 games into a QB's career is way too soon to determine that he is junk and it's time to move onto someone else.

Deberg_1990
12-23-2007, 10:01 PM
If you can show me an injury prone QB that won something I'd like to see it.

Actually Joe Montana was pretty injury prone back in the 80s.

But he had a far better team around him to pick up the slack.

kcxiv
12-23-2007, 10:04 PM
We stick with Brodie for another year. We gotta get the Oline fixed first. IF he doesnt pan out next year, then i have no problem drafting one in 09. I dont think we will be a decent football team until the 2010 season anyways.

Hammock Parties
12-23-2007, 10:05 PM
how can anybody possibly say at this juncture that Croyle doesnt have what it takes? It's rather difficult to prove anything when you play behind the worst offensive line nearly in the history of the NFL, and add on the fact that our offense is so ****ing restricted in what it does because of the coaches. I like the kid so far, and I don't see anything in him that tells me he is/will be a bust.

Shit, he's made some spectacular completions, having arm strength we haven't seen since Brett Favre's younger seasons. He'll get caught up with the flow of the game, but he can't do that if they just throw him aside.(I have a bad feeling that CP is going to make one last ditch effort to make himself not look so bad and bring in a shit ton of old ass vets to get us back to 50-50... He's way too egotistical to have another 4 win season)

Chiefaholic
12-23-2007, 10:06 PM
The #1 priority this offseason needs to be adding strength and depth to the O-Line. How the hell can you honestly say Brodie is the problem when he has no time to check down or stretch the field? Give the guy a respectable line and a running game, THEN determine if he's the QBOTF or not.

Buzz
12-23-2007, 10:10 PM
Chiefs fans deserve what they get

Well we already got a hot poker in the eye and a Carl enema... What more could we ask for? :shrug:

Direckshun
12-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Put me in the camp that assumes we are in deep shit with Croyle.

MadMax
12-23-2007, 10:24 PM
Buddy - Just a guess, but I think most people on this thread who want to give Brodie more chances are also more than ready to throw Herm under a bus.

And your point is what?????

Mr. Arrowhead
12-23-2007, 10:25 PM
I say we need to rebuild this O line this year and then if Brodie still struggles next season, then we look to draft a QB.

doomy3
12-23-2007, 10:25 PM
And your point is what?????

That's what I was trying to figure out.

FAX
12-23-2007, 10:27 PM

It seems a little premature, Mr. 'Hamas' Jenkins. But that's what makes Chiefs fans so great.

They don't tolerate bad performance at any level.

FAX

Pablo
12-23-2007, 10:27 PM
It seems a little premature, Mr. 'Hamas' Jenkins. But that's what makes Chiefs fans so great.

They don't tolerate bad performance at any level.

FAXExcept the GM level.