PDA

View Full Version : I Am Legend on YouTube(FULLMOVIE)

Tribal Warfare
12-24-2007, 06:46 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJ6og3Dkl-s&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJ6og3Dkl-s&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

banyon
12-24-2007, 06:47 PM
That's it. I'm leaving forever.

Bowser
12-24-2007, 06:49 PM
THIS WILL BE REPORTED. BELIEVE YOU ME!

Bowser
12-24-2007, 06:49 PM
That's it. I'm leaving forever.

LMAO

Damn you, Banyon...

banyon
12-24-2007, 06:51 PM
LMAO

Damn you, Banyon...

Sad thing is, I miss Fire Me Boy! too. He was a good poster.

I mean if everyone who was annoyed by t*m c*sh or Denise let it bother them and left, how many posters would still be here?

MTG#10
12-24-2007, 06:57 PM
You can get the dvd quality Academy Awards screener with DD 5.1 surround, burn it to a dvd, and watch on your tv. But if you would rather watch it on your computer in horrible quality go ahead.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1058032

12-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Holy crap! How did he pull that off?

elvomito
12-24-2007, 07:01 PM
normally i would love to take money from stagehands and the little guys, but i'll wait till the dvd comes out to be disappointed again

Bowser
12-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Sad thing is, I miss Fire Me Boy! too. He was a good poster.

I mean if everyone who was annoyed by t*m c*sh or Denise let it bother them and left, how many posters would still be here?

Oh, agreed. He had some good takes. I'm sure it wasn't just that episode that got under his skin, though.

Ebbs and flows. Seems like most posters go through it. Hell, if ENDelt can walk away from here, it can happen to anyone.

Bob Dole
12-24-2007, 07:13 PM
How do people bypass the 10 minute time limit on YouTube videos?

elvomito
12-24-2007, 07:17 PM
How do people bypass the 10 minute time limit on YouTube videos?anyone who had the ability to upload longer vids before the limit was implemented did not lose it after the switch

Bob Dole
12-24-2007, 07:18 PM
anyone who had the ability to upload longer vids before the limit was implemented did not lose it after the switch

The uploader joined one day ago.

banyon
12-24-2007, 07:18 PM
anyone who had the ability to upload longer vids before the limit was implemented did not lose it after the switch

That may be true, but doesn't explain this instance:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe
Videos: 2

damaticous
12-24-2007, 07:22 PM
It's supposed to be a good movie. I'll rent it, and possibly buy it, if it's good. I like to support the actors/actresses/writers/directors/producers....if it's a good movie that is.

12-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Wasn't this an exclusive Fire me boy production?

elvomito
12-24-2007, 07:29 PM
That may be true, but doesn't explain this instance:

Subscribe
Unsubscribe
Videos: 2

The uploader joined one day ago.

ahh i see that now. he's a "guru" but i don't think that would have anything to do with it would it?

maybe its as simple as editing your timecode(or whatever its called)
you know how you download an mpeg and it says its 4mins but goes on for 20?
even though the time is correct on the youtube site, the check probably only occurs right after upload, before conversion.

BigMeatballDave
12-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Wasn't this an exclusive Fire me boy production?Damn it. I hate when people change users. I am always slow about figuring out who it is...

Bwana
12-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Dane WILL NOT be pleased!

elvomito
12-24-2007, 07:39 PM
How do people bypass the 10 minute time limit on YouTube videos?
ok, here ya go... taken from the info/description on this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO1uXMPc0yo&feature=PlayList&p=53133D8D6392B79E&index=6

i found a hole in youtube's system that allows this. as of December 15, 2007 it worked just fine. maybe someday youtube will catch this and fix it.

How to do this?
1. Encode your video into high quality FLV. Sorenson H263 as video codec and MP3 as audio codec, all in FLV file container. just make sure your final video file is smaller than 1GB. software-wise you can use Sorenson Squeeze, Riva FLV Encoder, SUPER encoder, FFMPEG, or any other FLV encoding software to encode your video to FLV.

2. Use a HEX editor to fake duration to 10 minutes, or to anything below 11:00. 11:00 in HEX is:
84A0000000000000

3. If your file is below 100MB, upload like you upload all your other videos. if bigger than 100MB (but less than 1GB) upload using the multi-video uploader...

for further assistance visit:
http://forum.videohelp.com/topic336882.html

just click the videohelp link for a tutorial

the Talking Can
12-24-2007, 09:30 PM
saved 10 bucks on a boring movie

banyon
12-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Why don't they just f***ing swim across the East River?

burt
12-24-2007, 10:02 PM

Mutant sharks.....

jidar
12-24-2007, 10:08 PM

that probably had a lot to do with why the infection spreads.

Dunit35
12-24-2007, 10:12 PM
I was watching it earlier and stopped. Anytime I clicked on the website or video to watch it again the page would freeze.

Didn't do this to anybody else?

snatch
12-24-2007, 10:13 PM
The question is how does the chick get into the city with her vehicle if all the bridges are destroyed.

Bowser
12-24-2007, 10:14 PM
saved 10 bucks on a boring movie

Heh.

xbarretx
12-24-2007, 10:21 PM
nice, i saw the movie last night.

it wasnt bad, didnt care much for the ending .. it wasnt bad...it just left me feeling slightly unsatisfied (SP?).

regardless, id watch it again.

jAZ
12-24-2007, 10:35 PM
nice, i saw the movie last night.

it wasnt bad, didnt care much for the ending .. it wasnt bad...it just left me feeling slightly unsatisfied (SP?).
(edit)
I don't know whether to be pissed at you for being a rude prick for giving away a plot detail like that or laugh at that hillarity of having a spoiler on the very same thread showing a pirated copy of a brand new movie.

ROFL :banghead: ??

greg63
12-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Holy crap! How did he pull that off?

It won't last long.

xbarretx
12-25-2007, 12:48 AM
I don't know whether to be pissed at you for being a rude prick for giving away a plot detail like that or laugh at that hillarity of having a spoiler on the very same thread showing a pirated copy of a brand new movie.

ROFL :banghead: ??

consider it an x-mas gift of coal in the old socks ;)

actually, tru-dat. if it wasnt for the free movie...that would be my bad ;)

and i edited it out.

Dylan
12-25-2007, 01:03 AM
OMG... that's great.

Before I watch the movie -- does the German Shepherd dog die? I don't want to cry.

elvomito
12-25-2007, 01:26 AM
does the German Shepherd dog die? I don't want to cry.no.

RealSNR
12-25-2007, 01:32 AM
10 minutes through and I'm bored with it.

I remember when they had a pirated copy of Superbad up for about 36 hours. That was nice. Funny movie and I didn't have to go to the sweaty theaters

Dylan
12-25-2007, 01:42 AM
Thanks!!

Thank God the dog lives.

the movie is boring?

xbarretx
12-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Thanks!!

Thank God the dog lives.

the movie is boring?

i liked the movie, could of been better though. but no ones perfect :)

p.s. might wanna wanna watch it before asking that or taking any responses for more than face value :o)

Sure-Oz
12-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Thanks!!

Thank God the dog lives.

the movie is boring?
Think about it, the dog is his only buddy....somethings gotta give right?

The movie is interesting through 80 min, the last 20 or so just haul ass, its like 2 diff movies.

i gave the 1st 80 min 8/10 the last 20 min or so 5/10

xbarretx
12-25-2007, 01:55 AM
Think about it, the dog is his only buddy....somethings gotta give right?

The movie is interesting through 80 min, the last 20 or so just haul ass, its like 2 diff movies.

i gave the 1st 80 min 8/10 the last 20 min or so 5/10

correct, and i already accidently spoiled that in an earlier post... but then again.. why go you a post about a movie online and not expect a spoiler or two...or three..

ya know.. come to think of it... your correct once the :cuss: hits the fan it is like a different movie. i would love to see the movie of him interacting alone with Sam by themselfs. then have some alternative version where theres canbalistic virus ridden humanoids stalking there every move :thumb:

i mean the only way im driving a GT through new york is if im the last person on earth....but then again.. if its only me i can find something much more fun to ride in :)

Sure-Oz
12-25-2007, 02:05 AM
correct, and i already accidently spoiled that in an earlier post... but then again.. why go you a post about a movie online and not expect a spoiler or two...or three..

ya know.. come to think of it... your correct once the :cuss: hits the fan it is like a different movie. i would love to see the movie of him interacting alone with Sam by themselfs. then have some alternative version where theres canbalistic virus ridden humanoids stalking there every move :thumb:

i mean the only way im driving a GT through new york is if im the last person on earth....but then again.. if its only me i can find something much more fun to ride in :)
Yeah, the gt500 was one of the best things about that movie. I think the movie could've used more time on it as well to develop more story. Its like they said "ahh **** it" and hurried it up as if they ran out of time. I heard originally this film had Arnold Schwartzenneger as a director along with Micheal Bay, that would've been interesting. Will Smith was still supposed to be the lead guy. It just seems very, well I Robotish with the way it went, esp the end. It does entertain though, will smith is definetly money and his performance was decent but it could've used more substance, cause him alone wasn't enough.

Overall i rate it a 6 out of 10. damn them for rushing it towards the end...

noa
12-25-2007, 02:09 AM
no.

pwned

DenverChief
12-25-2007, 07:02 AM
I love the movie didn't like the ending but I could live with it...

xbarretx
12-25-2007, 09:29 AM
I think the movie could've used more time on it as well to develop more story. Its like they said "ahh **** it" and hurried it up as if they ran out of time.

Overall i rate it a 6 out of 10. damn them for rushing it towards the end...

QFT, a point of view i knew but couldnt put my finger on

Deberg_1990
12-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Saw it a few days ago in IMAX. IMAX definately enhances the experience with the huge picture and sound effects.

I enjoyed it.

The link is now dead.....

jwhit
12-25-2007, 10:40 AM
damn, i just finished it. glad i jumped on it while it was available.

Easy 6
12-29-2007, 10:00 PM
My question, is how did "Fred" the mannequin get moved from the video store to a different part of the city & who set the trap when Smith found him there???

snatch
12-29-2007, 10:06 PM
My question, is how did "Fred" the mannequin get moved from the video store to a different part of the city & who set the trap when Smith found him there???Are you serious? It was the vampire that moved it.

Gonzo
12-29-2007, 10:15 PM
Not that I would partake on anything like this but "Some Posters" posted movie links in this particular thread.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164989&highlight=fuzz

Easy 6
12-29-2007, 10:23 PM
Are you serious? It was the vampire that moved it.

How is the vampire supposed to know that thats the mannequin from Wills video store, how is it supposed to have known that when its inside during the day & never see's Will go to said store???

Was the vampire supposed to have been smart enough to set up a leg trap???

Those things werent supposed to be deep thinking & capable of that.

ThaVirus
12-29-2007, 11:03 PM
How is the vampire supposed to know that thats the mannequin from Wills video store, how is it supposed to have known that when its inside during the day & never see's Will go to said store???

Was the vampire supposed to have been smart enough to set up a leg trap???

Those things werent supposed to be deep thinking & capable of that.

I think the 'mutants' could smell him. If you remember at the beginning of the movie, Neville is walking up the steps to his house and he's pouring a liquid as he walks up to his door. I thought this was to mask his scent...?

I'm also pretty confident the 'mutants' set the trap. When Neville is caught in the trap, the alpha male is there waiting with two dogs...on leashes. To me this wasn't characteristic of the 'mindless animals' that he thought they were. You could also see some intelligence in other scenes. Like attacking in waves and breaking a hole in the ceiling to allow the other 'dark seekers' into Neville's house.

Deberg_1990
12-29-2007, 11:06 PM
I think the 'mutants' could smell him. If you remember at the beginning of the movie, Neville is walking up the steps to his house and he's pouring a liquid as he walks up to his door. I thought this was to mask his scent...?

Yea

What was that liquid and what was it for? I dont remember them explaining that one??

cdcox
12-29-2007, 11:08 PM
I really didn't care for the movie.

ThaVirus
12-29-2007, 11:09 PM
Yea

What was that liquid and what was it for? I dont remember them explaining that one??

They didn't explain it, but if I had to guess, I'd say vinegar. Don't ask why...

Chiefmanwillcatch
12-29-2007, 11:10 PM
probably sucks.

has will smith in it. Guaranteed to s**k.

ThaVirus
12-29-2007, 11:15 PM
probably sucks.

Man, I'm just disagreeing with everybody tonight.

I think Will's a great actor, and I also think I Am Legend was his best acting to date...

Otter
12-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Man, I'm just disagreeing with everybody tonight.

I think Will's a great actor, and I also think I Am Legend was his best acting to date...

I'll agree Will Smith is a great actor but that wasn't a very well thought out movie from a script and direction stand point.

**SPOILERS**

1. How did a 100lb woman not only drag Will Smith's big ass out of a upside down, mangled car when he was being attacked by vampires but the proceed to find his house, in the dark, in New York when she was from out of town?

2. How did she get onto the island if all the bridges were blown up? How did she get off?

3. How did Will Smith cut through wire hanging upside down with a pocket knife?

and this one is just a nit picker from a geeks standpoint but none the less...

4. When he is documenting his research for a cure and says "this is saved on 6 redundant drives"...why in the fook are all drives in the same room? That's the #2 rule of disaster recovery data preservation.

There was other stuff but that's all I could think of off the top of my head. Seems like it was almost a kids movie from the standpoint of plot continuity.

**SPOILERS**

Could have been much better.

Deberg_1990
12-29-2007, 11:46 PM
probably sucks.

Well, at least there wasnt any signature:

"Ahhhh.....Hell Na!!" in it. :)

thebrad84
12-30-2007, 12:14 AM
I'll agree Will Smith is a great actor but that wasn't a very well thought out movie from a script and direction stand point.

**SPOILERS**

1. How did a 100lb woman not only drag Will Smith's big ass out of a upside down, mangled car when he was being attacked by vampires but the proceed to find his house, in the dark, in New York when she was from out of town?

2. How did she get onto the island if all the bridges were blown up? How did she get off?

3. How did Will Smith cut through wire hanging upside down with a pocket knife?

and this one is just a nit picker from a geeks standpoint but none the less...

4. When he is documenting his research for a cure and says "this is saved on 6 redundant drives"...why in the fook are all drives in the same room? That's the #2 rule of disaster recovery data preservation.

There was other stuff but that's all I could think of off the top of my head. Seems like it was almost a kids movie from the standpoint of plot continuity.

**SPOILERS**

Could have been much better.

1. A. She had the kid to help
:shrug:
B. She obviously had gotten Garmin for Christmas.

2. She says something in the movie about being on a Red Cross boat or something that ended up getting infected and crashing on it's way to that safe area just outside of NYC. So I believe we are supposed to assume the boat crashed in to NYC shores.

3. Not sure why that "wire" couldn't have been just black nylon rope? Granted, still a difficult task to do seeing how his entire body weight was being lifted in the air by a small piece of metal stuck in to his foot/leg, but under the circumstance..i.e., it was either that or die by those zombies...its doable I suppose (never tried it myself however).

4. Perhaps he skipped over reading rule #2 of the disaster recovery data preservation.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth.

KcMizzou
12-30-2007, 12:18 AM
I saw it, and liked it. Yeah, it's full of plot holes... and it's a bit silly.

If all movies we're 100% believable, things would get pretty boring.

It wasn't great, but I was entertained for a couple of hours.

Jenson71
12-30-2007, 12:35 AM
movie6.net

Otter
12-30-2007, 12:47 AM
movie6.net

Cool site.

I just watched the beginning again for shits and giggles. That German Sheppard would have been upside down, in the back seat, side ways and out the window driving like that.

Mine can't keep its nose off the window at stoplights. The whole left side of my windshield looks like someone was bouncing a wet tennis ball off it.

It's the little details that make a movie.