PDA

View Full Version : so how does everyone feel the day after christmas?

chiefs1111
12-25-2007, 11:44 PM
I was wondering what everyone feels like the day after christmas? What i mean is,does anyone ever feel a little bummed that christmas is over? dont get me wrong,im not saying im depressed by any means,but i do enjoy christmas alot and it seems like its just here and gone. also it doesnt help having a hangover the next day either.

luv
12-25-2007, 11:46 PM
Is this a predictibility thread, because it's still Christmas where I'm at.

blueballs
12-25-2007, 11:49 PM
New Year's Eve is the real important one
then thangs get dullllllll

Mr. Flopnuts
12-25-2007, 11:50 PM

No REAL holidays after that until Valentines day, followed 1 month later by steak and a blowjob day.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-25-2007, 11:51 PM
No REAL holidays after that until Valentines day, followed 1 month later by steak and a blowjob day.

In case there are still people out there not celebrating steak and a bj day, you're waaaaaay behind.

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

luv
IF you have a SO. Otherwise, Christmas/New Years is pretty much the climax.

blueballs
Ball massage day is May 1

RJ
12-25-2007, 11:52 PM
The Holiday Season ends Super Bowl Sunday.

cdcox

NFL playoffs, Super Bowl. Duh.

blueballs
NFL playoffs, Super Bowl. Duh.

:arrow:

chiefs1111
yeah,thoug new years doesnt excite me as much as it used to,though it is a nice reason to do some drinking,haha

Chiefs_5627
12-26-2007, 12:00 AM
Ive got Christmas for a couple more weekends.

Stinkin in-laws. :harumph:

Bugeater
12-26-2007, 12:01 AM
The Holiday Season ends Super Bowl Sunday.
No, the Daytona 500 (a.k.a. "The Redneck Christmas") is two weeks after that.

luv
12-26-2007, 12:03 AM
No, the Daytona 500 (a.k.a. "The Redneck Christmas") is two weeks after that.
Rednecks in Nebraska?

blueballs
12-26-2007, 12:08 AM
CHiefs Planet between 1/1 and draft day
is just filled with joyous fun
Helmet Haired Draft Gurus give me wood

Bugeater
12-26-2007, 12:11 AM
Rednecks in Nebraska?
ROFL You've...uhhh...never been to Nebraska, have you?

KcMizzou
12-26-2007, 12:43 AM
I'm just kinda glad it's over. I had a bad month. Missed four days sick, two with a sick kid, and one for an ice storm.

Money was short. Luckily, that seemed to be the case all around. My mom called and said, "Everyone seems to be on a budget this year, so lets just concentrated on the kids."

Music to my ears... we adults get our own toys anyway... eventually.

My boys were very happy with what Santa left, and hell... that what it's all about, for me.

Demonpenz
12-26-2007, 12:52 AM
i feel ripped off. Seems like every company is shorting the holidays. I drove back yesterday to st joe did the xmas thing today and back to kc to work today

CoMoChief
12-26-2007, 12:55 AM
I am glad it's over to be honest. Not that I don't like Christmas because I love it, it's just sometimes with the ENTIRE family around the whole day all cramped up in a house can get a little annoying.

KcMizzou
12-26-2007, 12:58 AM
i feel ripped off. Seems like every company is shorting the holidays. I drove back yesterday to st joe did the xmas thing today and back to kc to work todayWe had a mothly bonus due... figured we'd get it the week before Christmas... that didn't happen, of course.

I was kinda counting on it... figured I'd spend all of my normal check on Christmas, and live on the monthly bonus for a week.

I wasn't the only one.

This must be what it feels like to work for Rainman.

KcMizzou
12-26-2007, 12:59 AM
I am glad it's over to be honest. Not that I don't like Christmas because I love it, it's just sometimes with the ENTIRE family around the whole day all cramped up in a house can get a little annoying.Yeah... I tend to bail early, and tell my mom we'll come visit later when things aren't so crazy.

Demonpenz
12-26-2007, 01:00 AM
We had a mothly bonus due... figured we'd get it the week before Christmas... that didn't happen, of course.

I was kinda counting on it... figured I'd spend all of my normal check on Christmas, and live on the monthly bonus for a week.

I wasn't the only one.

This must be what it feels like to work for Rainman.

without the awkward shoulder touches i hope

Bump
12-26-2007, 01:35 AM
I am really not a big fan of Christmas, too much hassle and obligation. I like getting together with the family, but we can do that any other time too. I always wait for the last minute to buy gifts and have to go to these crowded places (and I really hate crowds in stores!!). So I'm relieved it's over.

Consistent1
12-26-2007, 07:25 AM

"steak and a blowjob day" Confused here, don't know that one for sure. I do think that maybe it is the one that I call 3 holes and a facial day though. Can someone verify this for me???

Bob Dole
12-26-2007, 07:38 AM
"steak and a blowjob day" Confused here, don't know that one for sure. I do think that maybe it is the one that I call 3 holes and a facial day though. Can someone verify this for me???

March 14.

www.steakandablowjobday.com

a1na2
12-26-2007, 07:40 AM
It was cold outside when I went out to get the paper.

That's about all.

xbarretx
12-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Ive got Christmas for a couple more weekends.

Stinkin in-laws. :harumph:

ROFL LMAO, I feel your pain bro :deevee:

Adept Havelock
12-26-2007, 09:56 AM
A little tired, but otherwise good.

Fish
12-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Drunk bastard puked on my living room floor last night. Sad attempt at cleaning it up. Stepped in the wet spot this morning trying to find my shoes.

Ran out of coffee at work this morning.

I couldn't be in a worse mood.

Buehler445
12-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Drunk bastard puked on my living room floor last night. Sad attempt at cleaning it up. Stepped in the wet spot this morning trying to find my shoes.

Ran out of coffee at work this morning.

I couldn't be in a worse mood.

Ouch. I'm back at work today. Spent my Holiday driving through blowing snow, wondering if I'm going to get stranded in Eastern Colorado.

Really, I don't necessarily want a holiday, I want a vacation. I'm tired of traveling, tired of snow, tired of work, and just want to spend some time loving on my Fiance.

Jilly
12-26-2007, 04:07 PM
I'm great! cuz it was Christmas, then best friends are in town, then anniversary, then husband's birthday, then my birthday, then valentine's day! THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!! WHY? Because I LOVE presents....I'm kidding, well kinda, I just like all the festivenicity

Skip Towne
12-26-2007, 04:21 PM
I'm great! cuz it was Christmas, then best friends are in town, then anniversary, then husband's birthday, then my birthday, then valentine's day! THESE ARE MY FAVORITE!!! WHY? Because I LOVE presents....I'm kidding, well kinda, I just like all the festivenicity
You sound high maintenance.

Jilly
12-26-2007, 04:22 PM
You sound high maintenance.

Hmmmm.......well...... I don't want anything March through November, so that should count for something!!