PDA

View Full Version : Croyle says he’ll play on Sunday

BigRedChief
12-27-2007, 08:03 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/419423.html

Croyle says he’ll play

Quarterback Brodie Croyle, still bothered by a hand injury, was limited in practice Wednesday, and Damon Huard took most of the snaps. But Croyle vows to be ready for Sunday’s season finale against the Jets.
Croyle said the swelling has gone down and he’s regaining feeling in the hand.

“I’ll be out there,” said Croyle, who has been receiving two hours’ treatment per day for the injury suffered when trying to make a tackle after throwing an interception last Sunday at Detroit. “I don’t know if they’ve cleared me yet, but I’ll be out there.”

Croyle has not second-guessed his decision to try to tackle Lions linebacker Paris Lenon, who returned the interception 61 yards for a touchdown.

“When you throw a pick, you’re mad,” Croyle said. “You want to try to do something …”

seclark
12-27-2007, 08:17 AM
“When you throw a pick, you’re mad,” Croyle said. “You want to try to do something …”

well next time just run over to the sidelines and kick huard in the groin.
he's already had all his kids and has been snipped.
sec

talastan
12-27-2007, 08:21 AM

sec
"Hey Wobble Launcher!! rochambeau.....Now where's Welbourne... :# "/ Croyle

Reerun_KC
12-27-2007, 08:25 AM
phew, now I have a reason to watch the game...

SEC, that is some funny sh*t!

StcChief
12-27-2007, 09:01 AM
I wonder what shape the field will be after NE / NYG on sat nite. A little rain it could be a disaster....

Reerun_KC
12-27-2007, 09:02 AM
I wonder what shape the field will be after NE / NYG on sat nite. A little rain it could be a disaster....
Not to fear, we are bringing our own disaster to the game (Herm)...

FloridaMan88
12-27-2007, 09:10 AM
I would like Croyle to address why he had to be carted off the sideline for a hand injury.

That only adds to the perception that he is a pusssssssssssy

Reerun_KC
12-27-2007, 09:11 AM
I would like Croyle to address why he had to be carted off the sideline for a hand injury.

Ask your buddy Herm, He was the one to sideline him...

siberian khatru
12-27-2007, 09:31 AM

On FieldTurf?

Eleazar
12-27-2007, 10:00 AM

Because riding a cart to the training room is a lot faster than walking all the way there?

xbarretx
12-27-2007, 10:02 AM
Woot, dang now if only Brodie can have an amazing game and we end up losing b/c our "father time" pair of CB's cant keep up.

BigChiefFan
12-27-2007, 10:47 AM
This game is going to be enjoyable to watch. I can't wait to see Herm get booed. I hope the fans are on him all day long. Herm deserves all the flack that he gets, because he really is an awful head coach. Professional, my ass.

boogblaster
12-27-2007, 10:54 AM
Croyle needs to play ... plus all the off-season throwin' to his WRs daily ....

FloridaMan88
12-27-2007, 11:55 AM

sec

Better yet, why not go find Dictator Carl and beat the living shit out of him.

FloridaMan88
12-27-2007, 11:57 AM
This game is going to be enjoyable to watch. I can't wait to see Herm get booed. I hope the fans are on him all day long. Herm deserves all the flack that he gets, because he really is an awful head coach. Professional, my ass.

Actually if I'm a Jets fan, I'd be giving the entire Chiefs organization a standing round of applause Sunday for taking the Herm nightmare off of their hands.

Dictator Carl should receive a heroes welcome in New York for actually giving up a draft pick for the right to hire Herm the pathetic loser.

Simplex3
12-27-2007, 12:03 PM
Now that Bowe is under contract I hope to hear about how Croyle, Bowe, Sippio, and maybe even Gonzo all spent about a month together playing catch over the summer.

Simplex3
12-27-2007, 12:05 PM
Actually if I'm a Jets fan, I'd be giving the entire Chiefs organization a standing round of applause Sunday for taking the Herm nightmare off of their hands.

Dictator Carl should receive a heroes welcome in New York for actually giving up a draft pick for the right to hire Herm the pathetic loser.
I still think if Carl had waited a couple of weeks and kept his f**king mouth shut he could have gotten Sperm after the Jets fired his ass.

I think I know why he didn't, though. Carl couldn't have forced some line of crap down our throats about how good this coach was if the guy had just been s**t canned.

BigChiefFan
12-27-2007, 12:05 PM

Dictator Carl should receive a heroes welcome in New York for actually giving up a draft pick for the right to hire Herm the pathetic loser. I agree, but I believe they'll still let be known that they despise him and know that he was detrimental to the team.

el borracho
12-27-2007, 12:11 PM
I still think if Carl had waited a couple of weeks and kept his f**king mouth shut he could have gotten Sperm after the Jets fired his ass.
Yep, and that 4th round pick could have been a legitimate Guard. Carl has done some absolutely retarded things over the years. A 1st for Green the year before Green would have become a free-agent. Letting cap money sit this year when he knows he will have to sign Allen to big money. It just doesn't make sense.

Frankie
12-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Not to mention building some muscle. I'm rooting for the kid, but I really wish he'd hit the weights this offseason. I chalk up last season's failure to do so to his getting married.

BigRedChief
12-27-2007, 01:14 PM
Not to mention building some muscle. I'm rooting for the kid, but I really wish he'd hit the weights this offseason. I chalk up last season's failure to do so to his getting married.
Forget that idea. He's had years to put on weight and hasn't put on any.

Mr. Laz
12-27-2007, 01:22 PM
just hope we play well but then lose because of one of the players we aren't gonna keep next year.

maybe ty law will give up a 90 yrd touchdown pass with 10 seconds to go. :hmmm:

RP_McMurphy
12-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Is this a threat or promise?

TRR
12-27-2007, 01:50 PM

Brodie will never be that big of a guy. He's in that same body mold as Tom Brady, Joe Montana, etc. He will add a little bit here and there, but he will always be a skinny player.

CHENZ A!
12-27-2007, 02:05 PM
you've really gotta admire this kids guts, he is tough as nails, what a gamer.

xbarretx
12-27-2007, 02:27 PM
just hope we play well but then lose because of one of the players we aren't gonna keep next year.

maybe ty law will give up a 90 yrd touchdown pass with 10 seconds to go. :hmmm:

;) see post 11. we think alike

go bo
12-27-2007, 02:52 PM
Brodie will never be that big of a guy. He's in that same body mold as Tom Brady, Joe Montana, etc. He will add a little bit here and there, but he will always be a skinny player.you're absolutely correct regarding joe montana...

he and croyle are essentially the same size (weight and height)...

i just wish dick curly would curl himself around croyle's throat and squeeze until he gets the idea that quarterbacks are not supposed to block or, even worse, try to tackle somebody...

if curly can't get the job done, let's find somebody else to bring in next year so that they can drill it into the kid's head over and over...

Frankie
12-28-2007, 10:13 AM
you're absolutely correct regarding joe montana...

he and croyle are essentially the same size (weight and height).....
Hmmmm!... eerie!... Joe Mo was a 3rd rounder too. :hmmm:

Kclee
12-28-2007, 10:26 AM
Hmmmm!... eerie!... Joe Mo was a 3rd rounder too. :hmmm:

Yeah, and Joe had a secretary named Croyle, and Brodie had a secretary named Montana.

Frankie
12-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Yeah, and Joe had a secretary named Croyle, and Brodie had a secretary named Montana.
OMG!..... Somebody please play the Twilight Zone theme!!